A Nurses Epiphany

Story Info
She is robbed and forced to service her female attacker.
1.7k words
4.22
106.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaroleS36
CaroleS36
67 Followers

I walked out of the Hospital’s main entrance and walked quickly toward the parking garage. It was 1:30AM and my shift had ended at midnight so I wanted to get home as quickly as possible. Chances were that my husband Todd would be fast asleep, but I really didn’t want to take that chance. He knew my schedule and I knew he would question why I was so late and I really didn’t want to have to lie to explain my self. The truth was that for the previous hour I had been having raw passionate sex with a doctor in an empty room in the hospital.

I had never meant to have an affair, but Dr. Andrews and I had become friends and then that friendship developed into something more. The reasons were simple really, our long hours spent together, coupled with our respective spouses lack of sexual interest as well as a mutual attraction to each other and the rest as they say is history.

As I approached the parking garage I thought I saw a shadow near the exit so I reached inside my purse and felt for the bottle of mace I always carried. I walked in the main entrance and pressed the elevator button but when the doors didn’t open fast enough I went to the stairs and climbed the 2 flights to my car. I was sure to keep my hand wrapped around the can of mace just in case, but the hospital was in a good part of the city. As I opened the door someone grabbed me from behind. The can of face slipped from my fingers as my purse was ripped from my side. I felt the cool sharp blade of a large knife pressed against my throat.

“I’ll take this,” my attacker said. It was unmistakably a woman’s voice which surprised me. “Give me your jewelry to,” she said firmly.

My fingers shook as I took off my watch and reached back to hand it to her.

“The earrings too honey,” she demanded as she released her grip from my arm.

I took my diamond stud earrings off and turned to hand them to her. She was a big black woman, probably 30 years old. Her face was firm and tough, likely from years on the street. She was probably six feet tall and must have weighed close to 200 pounds.

“The wedding ring too, sugar,” she said as she pointed toward my left hand with the knife.

“No, please not my wedding ring,” I begged. “I’ll give you anything else, but please don’t take the ring.” The ring had been my grandmothers and the value while substantial was dwarfed by my sentimental attachment to it.

“Anything huh,” my attacked said with a smirk as she considered my offer. “Okay baby,” she said. “Back in the stairway.”

I walked slowly through the door into the well lit stairway as she poked the sharp point of the knife into the small of my back. I heard the zip of her pants and turned to see her jeans drop to the floor. She wore no panties and I could see the thick growth of hair that surrounded her sex. She kicked off her sneakers and stepped out of the jeans leaving her naked from the waist down.

“Start licking sugar,” she demanded and she spread her legs wide.

I looked at her with fear and disgust in my eyes. “You can’t be serious,” I said in a brief moment of defiance.

“Oh, I’m serious sugar,” she said. “You said you would give me anything, well I want you to give me head. You don’t want to then you can give me that ring and get the fuck out of here. Either that or I cut you and take your precious ring.”

“I’ve never done this before. I won’t be very good,” I told her.

“You’ll do just fine, just pretend your sucking some doctor’s cock. Now get on your knees.”

I dropped to my knees and settled between her thighs. The cement floor was cool through the thin fabric of my nylons.

“Well, don’t just sit there, start eating some pussy sugar,” she laughed.

I pressed my face into her crotch and slowly stuck my tongue out. Her aroma was strong, but surprisingly not unpleasant and I was shocked to feel how wet she was.

“The faster you make me cum baby the faster you can get home,” she chided.

My fingers spread her thick pussy lips and I pressed my tongue against her wet hole.

“That’s it baby, like momma’s pussy.”

I began to lick her pussy lips and her hand went to my head. Her fingers massaged my scalp encouragingly as I tasted her sweet juices. My tongue began to move, as if it knew where to go and soon I lost myself trying to please the big back woman. I licked her long and slow, my tongue searching for more of her nectar. She moaned loudly and I could feel her thighs begin to shake ever so slightly.

“That’s it sugar, you like momma’s sweet black pussy don’t you.”

I moaned loudly into her grotto, acknowledging that I was enjoying the act as much as she was. I felt her pussy spasm around my tongue and I pulled back, not wanting her to cum yet. I wanted the moment to last, I wanted to tease her.

“Oh yeah baby, you like to tease do you. You want more of momma’s black pussy don’t you.”

“Yes,” I said in a lust filled voice that was muffled by her think pussy fur.

“That’s good sugar, just keep licking and I’ll give you all the pussy you want.”

I pressed my tongue against her again and began to lick her hard clit. My fingers entered her tight wet hole as I sucked and licked her hot cunt. My fingers pumped quickly into her hot hole and I attacked her clit like a starved man. Her body shuddered and she moaned loudly and she came hard. Her juices flowed down my chin and I continued to lick her. My mouth searched her pussy for more of the sweet nectar. I licked her swollen pussy lips, being careful to avoid her hyper sensitive clit. Her fingers ran lovingly through my hair as I licked on. I felt her body responding to my tongue again.

She shuddered through two more orgasms before her knees gave out and she sank to the floor her legs spread lewdly. I continued to nuzzle her pussy and I kissed and licked her tick thighs until I hear the foot steps behind me.

“He Ty,” my attacker said to the person behind me.

“Hey girl, you getting a little tongue action from that little white whore,” replied a woman’s voice.

“Yeah, she can lick pussy like a pro. He Girl, you packing your strap on?” My attacker asked.

“You know it baby. I never leave home with out it,” The other girl said. I heard her unzip her pants. She pulled pushed my skirt up around my waist and pulled may panties down to my knees before her fingers touched my swollen pussy.

“Damn, this bitch got some seriously wet pussy, Kiesh. She must really like licking your quim,” she exclaimed before she sank her plastic cock into me.

I moaned loudly as my new lover fucked me with long hard strokes. Kiesh pulled my face back into her pussy and I began to lick her tasty pussy again while Ty fucked me from behind. Kiesh came again on my tongue just before my body exploded in an intense orgasm. My body shook hard as Ty fucked me with powerful strokes until I collapsed on top of Kiesh.

I heard Ty remove her cloths and I looked up with tired eyes at her. My eyes trailed from her wide hips and thick pussy fur to her enormous breasts and then to her somewhat pretty face.

“You got some more work to do white bread,” she said as she sat down next to her friend Kiesh.

I crawled over to her and started licked and sucking her huge tits. Her hand held my head to her chest as I kneaded her tit with my hands and kissed and suckled her nipples. I worked my way down her wide body kissing and sucking as I approached her spread legs. I settled between her thick thighs and spread her fat pussy lips with my fingers. Her aroma was thick and tangy and her pussy tasted different than Kiesh’s. It was not bad, just deliciously different and I licked her from her puckered asshole to the hard nub of her clit. I spread her lips wide and licked her lips. I stuck my tongue deap inside her hole while her hips bucked against my face. I could feel her body begin to quake and I attacked her clit and brought her to a body shaking orgasm.

We lay on the cold concrete floor for a long time before any of us was strong enough to get up. While we slowly put our clothes on I looked at the two women I had spent the night servicing and I knew I could never go home.

“So where do we go from here,” I asked hoping for an answer.

“So sugar, you like eating this black pussy, don’t you?” Kiesh asked.

“Yes ma’am I do,” I replied as I looked down at the floor.

“And you want a regular supply don’t you?”

“Yes please.”

“Okay baby, you just come on home with Ty and me. We got’s lots of friends that will just love that tongue of your. You want that?”

“Yes,” I said. That’s how my life as Kiesha’s white pussy slut began. I have lived with Kiesha for four years now. I am still a nurse, but I work at a new hospital. I couldn’t face Dr. Andrews and the looks of disgust I knew I would get if my new life ever became public. Kiesha no longer stalks her prey on the street because I make enough to support us. Todd has remarried and has two kids with his new wife. Dr. Andrews is still married to his wife but he has had several affairs since I left. Now I spend my days between the legs of Kiesha and her girls and my nights dreaming about my day

CaroleS36
CaroleS36
67 Followers