A Nymph's Journal - First Orgasm

Story Info
On my birthday, I found out what an orgasm is meant to be.
1.3k words
4.27
12.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have little to say this time; this was found on a notebook journal I've kept from later 2008 to mid 2009, though the facts I wrote about happened right before I started my journal coping routine. It was funny to read it again, because even after a long time, I still remember vividly every detail of that night. I hope you enjoy it!

[my first orgasm]

I don't remember clearly when I started to please myself; and it's probably not interesting enough to write about it at this point. But I started it out of sheer curiosity, and even though I knew exactly what I was doing, I didn't get more than momentaneous satisfaction out of my masturbation sessions. It was the night before my nineteenth birthday when I finally met the big O, which later would become a very close friend of mine.

By that time, I was already on my fifth or sixth boyfriend. I call them boyfriends, but before Jo..., there were no more than high school crushes. I knew what I was looking for in a man, so I didn't waste my time with people that didn't please me in one way or another. He was my first serious boyfriend, I was almost nineteen when we dated. His name was Jo..., and we were pretty straightforward by that point. Sex was great, too. We went to have dinner together that night, on behalf of my birthday. He was one of those "modern gentlemen", even though he was not even two years older than I was; he insisted to have dinner at a fancy restaurant, and invited me to sleep at his mother's afterwards.

Everything went as well as expected during dinner, and as soon as we closed his room's door, I laid him down, took his pants off, and wrapped my glossy lips over his cock, covering it in cherry-scented red balm. He was the kind of boy who believed that nice guys finish last, and I found it pretty cute, but this time I wanted him to finish first. He groaned a little as his dick grew inside my mouth. He was far from well-hung, but this wasn't a problem. He fitted whole inside my mouth without making me gag, and it had the perfect girth for anal; it was big enough to give that "push" feeling, but small enough not to hurt.

Also, Jo... didn't masturbate often. At least that was what he told me. He was almost sure to splurge immediately after penetrating me, and that's why he insisted on fucking me last thing, after satisfying me. Well, it didn't take long - just some tongue twirling around his head and nibbling over the length of his cock, until he announced that he was going to orgasm. In a porno-esque fashion, I started jerking it and stuck my tongue out. His first jet went over one of my cheeks, and the ones that came after fell right on the bed sheet. Its semen was very thick, he probably needed that release.

I wiped my face with a tissue, my fancy dress was already by my waist, revealing my big and swollen nipples, and I laid by his side. The blowjob didn't take more than five minutes, he still had his shirt on, the first two buttons undone. I opened it all the way down, touching his now almost flaccid dick on the process, and whispered that on that night, I wanted to finish last. It would be my birthday gift.

He smiled and started touching me, but not in the usual soft manner. He mounted on me, his cock growing once again as it rubbed against my silk panties, and started to aggressively fondle my breasts, both at the same time. He nibbled and licked my face all over, suckled on my big nipples, and slapped my pussy lips with just the perfect strength. I hadn't felt that big of a blood rush in a long time. It didn't take too long for his tongue to reach the hood of my clitoris, and by that time, both his hands were under my supple butt cheeks, his thumbs caressing my twitching button. He spat on it twice, missing the first one, and stuck one finger up my bum, twisting it around.

I couldn't help but continuously moan; his finesse was really appealing, but he was finally treating my body the way I treated it myself: intense, almost feral manners, exploring all of my holes and rubbing his skin on mine as if he wanted to enter my body. The moans turned into dirty blabbering, and as another finger entered my butt hole, I screamed in pleasure. I begged him to penetrate me, to which he immediately obliged. (Later he told me that four of his fingers entered my pussy without any resistance).

By the time his mouth returned to my clit, with his dexterous lips uncovering it from its hood, I was all but a sweaty, loud-blabbering, desperate mess. I could feel every hair on my body raising, and my brain felt like it could shut down at any time. This went on for a few minutes, according to him, but it felt like hours and hours of intense, mind-melting pleasure to me. Finally, I begged him for his hard cock.

Of course Jo... obliged immediately. He almost jumped over me, his cock entering my body as if it we were made only for that moment. He stuck his fingers inside my mouth, making me taste the familiar flavor of my juices. I was groaning and panting in pleasure while he thrust as strongly and as deep as he could. Then I felt as if my clit was burning, and I was about to be split in half. The world faded in front of my eyes, my ears were muffled, and all I could do was to catch my breath and release a long, almost primal scream. For every centimeter of him that went in and out of me, the waves of pleasure seemed to be ten, twenty times stronger.

At this point, I was pretty sure about what was going to happen next, even though I had never experienced an orgasm before. And I loudly announced that I was going to come.

I progressively lost all control of myself; first my legs started shaking and twitching, then my hands couldn't let go of his arms. My teeth were shivering - luckily for him, he had taken his hand out of my mouth to hold his body while he thrust - and I could feel my vagina clenching his cock inside.

It was like all those years of lonely pleasing myself had built up to that moment, and as soon as my muscles unclenched, my bladder also lost his continence and I peed all over the floor. To my surprise, he didn't stop thrusting; not before I told him to do so.

Now Jo...'s chivalry had given place to some kind of wild sexual instinct, because my piss didn't turn him off not even slightly; I still could feel his cock as hard as ever throbbing inside my wet pussy. I took a deep breath, trying to recompose myself, and looked him straight in the eye (by that point I was sure he knew what had just happened). I told him to finish in my butt. He deserved it.

My vaginal muscles were still shaking in ecstasy, my dry throat made the loud moans give place to raspy groans and sighs, and in no more than a few thrusts after his lubricated cock entered my tight, twitching butt hole, he filled my ass with his second load.

We did have some clean up to do afterwards - luckily, I was close enough to the edge of the bed that no more than a few drops of pee got in the mattress. But it was completely worth it. I slept like a baby, and it's needless to say that was my best birthday party up to that point. I'm thinking of calling Jo... right now, it's been some years. Maybe he still remembers me."