A One Night Stand

Story Info
Dark smoky corners swifty lead to dirty sex.
634 words
3.05
28.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," She said while scooting that firm ass up onto the stool, "How are you all doing?" As my gaze drifted from the smile being directed toward me, to the view being offered by the soft v-neck sweater she wore my mouth went dry, making a response close to impossible.

As if sensing my predicament, she leaned over the table to whisper in my ear. Her breasts brushed my arm, and her warm breath kissed my neck, as her name came to me. "My name is Chrissi, Naomi introduced us earlier."

I knew who she was; my eyes had been following her since my ex had made the introduction.

We spent the entire night hidden in the shadows of the dance floor. Her body pressed up against mine. My hands taking full advantage of her tight leather clad ass.

"I have to go take some of my friends home, do you want to come with us?"

And as her hand caressed the front of my jeans, playing with the seams, driving me slowly mad, I heard the words I had been waiting for.

"I would love to..."

A soft groan slipped from my lips as she pulled my hand to her pussy and I could feel her warmth. "I want you..." She moaned as her mouth moved closer to mine. I knew that if we didn't get out of there soon, I was going to end up dragging her into the bathroom, pressing her up against a wall and fucking her in a state of frenzy, but I wanted more than that. So as I grabbed her hand, we made are way to the bar where one of my buddies was working for the night.

Yelling over the demands being made for more liquor, I told Mark to call a cab for the other guys, I was heading out. He glanced over my shoulder and flashed a grin my way. "Sure thing, you all have fun now!" To my amazement, Chrissi flashed him a sexy grin, not even trying to dissuade the dirty thoughts swimming around in his head.

As we rushed outside to the shelter the truck would provide, I was made painfully aware of my straining cock as she, through twists and turns I will never understand removed her sweater from beneath her long black cloak. Clamoring into the truck to escape the cold swirling around us, I reached for her warm flesh.

Her lips locked onto mine with a passion I had never known before. Shedding her cloak, her hand snaked to the front of my pants, "I want you inside me," she whispered, her voice rough with the hunger her lust brought her.

"I want you here and now, hot and rough. Next time we will take it slow, but right now, I need this..." And as she freed my straining cock, only to suck it up into her warm wet mouth, I could only groan in response.

Our heat filled the confines of the cab. The air smelled of the musk of our arousal. I wanted nothing more than to be buried deep within her and I soon got that wish as she gave my cock one last fleeting kiss before swiftly impaling herself upon my meat. I held her to me as I turned so that she was beneath me. I had to have more, and I planned to get it. As I drilled into her, her cries filled the cab, pushing me harder, and faster.

"Fuck me! Please, dear god, fuck me! Oh my god... please..." And in the thrones of her orgasm, I could feel her pussy clenching me, milking me, hungering for the cum I was filling her warm tunnel with.

Yes, yes, this was exactly the kind of night I needed.

(To be continued...)