A One-Time Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was over, she was screaming again, hoarsely by this point, pulling hard against her bonds and begging unintelligibly. I kept going for a couple more minutes before finally taking mercy. I stopped, collapsing onto her sweaty body, breathing almost as hard as she was. Gem's fingers were again manipulating my vulva as the crowd around us burst into applause.

Gem's fingers continued to stroke me, and I was so horny I couldn't stand it. Leaning in, she gave me a kiss on back of my neck. "Have you ever eaten a girl out?", she asked quietly.

I shook my head. "Can we get one more out of her?"

"I'm not talking about her. We've used her up."

I turned my head quizzically, then understood. I looked up and down her attractive nude body.

"I've never done anything like that," I whispered, suddenly feeling shy.

Gem smiled and took my hand. Guiding me off of the exhausted blonde, she helped me to my feet and removed the strap-on while I mercifully removed the nipple clamps from the bedraggled blonde.

"Follow me," she said. "You and I are going to have some fun."

I looked at the sweaty, shaking blonde. Her blue eyes were open now, and they watched me with an expression that was weary but almost thankful. I glanced at Brock, nude and hard, then at the beautiful pert derriere of Gem as she walked away toward parts unknown.

I followed her. I had no idea what she had in mind or what would happen next, but there was one thing I was sure of.

This was not going to be a one-time experience.