A Pack of Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
150 Followers

"Rikki," Rex said.

"Hullo there," Rikki said with that casual golden friendly absent-minded smile. Oh yes, another one who will trot about after me I suppose. His collar was black with a curious silver flourish, like writing, by the buckle.

Red managed an aggressive little grin at him which showed her sharp teeth. He was taken aback at this and tilted his head nervously round to the women at the oven.

They were all looking at her politely. She cleared her throat and said in a voice which was even more husky than usual; it had been so long since she'd talked with anyone: "I'm Red. Is this all of you?" There was a sort of ripple through them, partly amusement.

"No," Max drawled. "You have yet to meet Col."

They surveyed her thoughtfully. She got the impression that Col was so significant he could even distract them from the tantalising sweet bloody savour of meat hanging in the air. She was puzzled because she knew Rex was the Alpha. She felt a renewed twist of fear at the thought of another significant male she would have to negotiate with. What would she be expected to do for him in order to be accepted by the pack?

"I wonder what Col will say to you," Max drawled, tilting his elegant dark-haired head and regarding her with the muddy green eyes under a raised eyebrow.

Rob snorted with laughter. He hunched his shoulders and squashed his puppyish muscular frame up to make it seem smaller. He pushed his head forward, giving the impression of energy straining at the leash and he affected a bad Irish accent. "He'll say, Foocking Hell!" Rob sniggered. "What the foock is this?!"

NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
150 Followers
12