A Pack of Tales Ch. 11

Story Info
Diana (story and scene).
1.7k words
4.37
9.7k
4

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
150 Followers

A Pack of Tales

Copyright © 2013 Naoko Smith

Sorri it's taken me so long to get back to this story. Mae'n ddrwg (which is the high Welsh for 'sorry', literally meaning: My Bad).

Diolch yn fawr to Bramblethorn, my lovely editor.

This series has two kinds of chapters: story chapters, called '(story)' in the blurb and sex scenes, called '(scene)' in the blurb. The sex scenes will be diverse. You can choose to read them all or, if e.g. hetero sex isn't your thing, to skip some and only read the story chapters and e.g. lesbian sex scenes. (You can identify which scenes are what kind of sex from the tags, the category the chapter is uploaded into and description at the start of the scene.)

All characters in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

This chapter has a short story section followed by a lesbian sex scene. Please leave comments and feedback for me.

A Pack of Tales Ch. 11 – Red

Diana

Max gave Rob a tenner, saying: "Get me a latte." He sat down at a table outside the café-bar in the mild spring sunshine. He cocked his head at Red, who asked for a cappuccino.

"Can I have a beer?" Rob said.

"Whatever," Max replied, fishing out his iPhone.

"Aren't you worried we'll be seen here?" Red asked, sitting cautiously in a chair on the opposite side of the table to Max.

Max lifted his head to look at the people strolling through what was known to be the gay quarter.

"My girlfriend and I can take a gay guy pal out for a coffee, can't we?" he said, showing his teeth in the grin. Red rolled her eyes.

Rob was coming back, carrying the drinks on a tray. A slender young man walking past him was looking at Max. She recognised the man as the one who had cut her hair. Max was busy on his iPhone and didn't acknowledge him.

"There's your friend," Red said.

"No he's not a friend," Max said. "He's my sub."

"Your what?" Rob asked.

"My sub, my slave." Max lifted his eyes in a silent laugh at them.

"Is that a collar under his shirt?" Rob asked.

"Oh God, is he wearing it in public again?" Max said lazily. "He's so proud of it. He's not one of us."

Rob and Red slid their eyes at each other, then turned their heads away from Max.

"Shut up, stop laughing," he said, grinning himself.

Max's eyes went sideways and Rob's and Red's eyes followed.

She was tall. Tall and blonde with legs that went on forever. She was a high-stepping pedigree bitch. Her shoulder-length hair rippled back in the sunshine past an open-necked shirt. They all saw the royal blue collar round her neck.

"Now that," Max said, delicately sniffing, "is one of us."

Rob was nudging Red. Red shoved back at him, the blush rising warm in her cheeks.

"Go and talk to her," Rob urged.

"You go!" Red was immobilised by shyness, she couldn't even look. She was dimly aware of the sunshine and, just inside the light shadows of the bar, another female werewolf chatting with the butch woman serving in the gay and lesbian café-bar.

"Chrissake!" Max said impatiently. He shoved his phone in the breast pocket of his jacket and strolled lazily in.

Red and Rob saw him lean on the bar and fall into conversation with her as if it was the most natural thing in the world. He loosened his tie and the top button of his shirt so that his black collar became visible. She turned that head of blonde hair and Red saw her nose quiver as she sniffed delicately.

Max came out with her, still chatting so easily, and brought her to their table. Red gripped her hands together in her lap, lifting her eyes to look surreptitiously through her fringe but she no longer had a fringe, she was looking straight into crystal-clear pale blue eyes.

'What a pretty bitch,' Max thought. He smiled with affectionate pride at Red's fresh flushed face looking up from the table with the hazel eyes going softly golden. Since they had come on from work to meet Rob, Red had on a smart blue suit - trousers and jacket, and that high-necked silk blouse that suited her so well. She looked chic and well-cared for, and also like the sweet soft little butch she was, ripe for the handling.

"Red, Rob," Max introduced them, ushering the other pretty bitch towards a chair. "This is D-D-Diana."

Their eyes flicked up at her.

"Di?" Rob said hesitantly.

"Oh no, what – like Lady Di?" she said scornfully, seating herself with a flick of her skirts. "Diana."

She turned her blue eyes on Red and gave her a rapid raking once-over. She tilted her lovely blonde head and Max saw the corner of her tongue flick out and about her upper lip. He put her coffee in front of her.

"Are you with Kev's pack?" Rob asked curiously. "You're not with Mick's pack are you?"

"Pack?" she turned her eyes away from Red. Her mouth opened in the silent panting laugh. "What an old-fashioned idea. Are you all in the same pack?" Her glance went curiously from the sleekly suited slim Max to Rob, whose t-shirt was straining over his six-pack stomach. "Are you ... you're his ...?" She asked Red, inclining her head at Max.

"Oh no, not at all!" Red assured her fervently.

Max grinned at how eagerly she had repudiated him. "Red and I work in the same place," he said. He gave Rob's sleeve a tug. "We must go and talk to my friend."

"Eh?" Rob said. "You mean your ... thing, your sub? But you didn't even say hello when he came in."

"Shut up!" Max said fiercely, dragging Rob off.

Red sat dumb in the sunshine, unable even to look at the lovely creature sipping a coffee by her side.

"You work for ... Max, is that his name?" Diana enquired. "The other one, the cub, does he work for Max too? Is Max the Alpha?" Her face tilted at Red in a smiling enquiry that showed the tips of her white even teeth.

"Rob works for Col," Red said. "I don't really even work in the same department as Max. I mean ... we're in the same Ministry."

"Ah, you both work for the government," Diana said. She had an English accent: crisp and confident. There was no regional burr in it to give away what part of England she was from. "Max got you a job there, because you're a pack sister. He must be pretty high up? And he looks out for you all, because you're his pack?"

"He's not the Alpha," Red said. "He's just high up in the Ministry." She always felt odd when she came across Max stalking the corridors of power, perhaps alongside the Minister whom he steered so competently through the oily waters of politics, aides carrying papers and briefcases in his wake. People even now treated Red with a cautious deference unsuited to her low job title, because if they met in the corridors, Max would pause and lift his lip in a grin at her. Even the Minister had once hesitantly offered Red a plate of onion bhajis at a function while attempting to find out whether they had fixed a date for their wedding and angling for an invite to it.

"Who's Col then?" Diana asked.

Red lifted the pretty golden-hazel eyes to her. Back in the bar behind Diana she could see Max kicking Rob to stop him staring at the two of them. Rob ignored him, making a thumbs-up sign at Red with a gleeful grin.

~#~

Long tongues curled wet together in the fierce panting mouths. Their sharp teeth were exposed by savage guarded grins. The two bodies pressed hard and close. Bone and muscle pressed to muscle and bone. Diana shoved at Angharad and the curvy ginger-brown bitch lifted her head with an eager whine. She rolled her body to expose it to the nuzzling nose and curling coiling wet warm tongue.

Diana sniffed and licked about Angharad's neck and ears. Angharad made a laughing snuffle. She stopped her pretty snout to rub to Diana's blonde head.

She nosed her way along her mate's muscular lean body, giving the nipples teasing playful nips as she went. Diana whimpered – panting, quivering under Angharad's pinching caress. She began snarling, snapping eager growls. Her hips trembled, her belly pressed to the ground, her bottom lifted. She turned her body to give Angharad access.

Angharad flicked her tongue delicately at the rose-purple sex Diana presented. She tasted the salty musk juices from the innermost animal of her mate. She made a low whine, curling her tongue rapidly in ways she knew would most excite and please.

Diana began making low short snarls, then quick sharp yelps. She growled longer, deeper. Angharad worked her tongue around Diana's moist soft cunt, lapping up the creamy juice which had begun to flow. Diana spread her hind legs, her blonde plume of a tail held clear. She was pressing back to Angharad's thrusting tongue, calling out with longing. Ahhh! she gave a howl. She quivered and shook with orgasm under the other female's gentle tonguing. Angharad kept up a fervent licking till Diana pulled trembling away.

Fired up and full of lust after the pleasures of Diana's orgasm, Angharad thrust her body alongside Diana's. Diana lay flat, already changing back, her limbs lengthening, her smooth pale naked skin glistening with a light sweat. Her eyes were a soft blue, vague with satisfaction. She cast an arm around the warm furry burrowing body of the other female, accepting the pressures of the thrusting bundle up against her.

Angharad thrust her sex against a thigh now rounded and smooth. Jerking herself rapidly on Diana's leg, she felt the electric thrills tingling in her nerves. She made snuffling yelps, cries of fun. The pleasure coiled up tighter in her sinews, in her muscular frame. With a sudden shoving and a howl, she came in Diana's arms.

They lay panting in each other's embrace. They were lying on a warm rug which Diana had providently spread on the ground. The air on their limbs was deliciously chill after the hot fuck they had enjoyed. Around them the noises of the woodland crept back: a bird sang three clear notes, the wind ruffled the pale green leaves. Beside them their clothes had been flung into hurried piles with on top a red and a blue collar, unbuckled and loose.

NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
150 Followers