A Packet of Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably some sort of hormonal change," I offered.

"But why couldn't I feel like this with you before?"

"Dunno, must have been kind of sudden," I certainly wasn't going to tell her about the drug.

The next morning I awoke with her sucking on my cock, her first time ever. She wasn't all that good but she got me off, swallowing most of my cum. I ran to the bathroom for my morning piss. When I came back, she again took me in her mouth to get me hard. We fucked again for about an hour. She cuddled into me, bawling this time.

"I've been such a fool, Jack... I love you so much. What's going to happen to us, darling? I need you so desperately. Will you let me stay for awhile?"

"I don't know," I said straight faced, "We'll have to be careful. I don't want to end up like The Jerk."

"Ohmigod, did I cause that? Oh, Jack, I'll have to be real careful to give this fella the proper loving he deserves," she smiled as she put her mouth over my cock.

Getting oral from the woman I loved made up my mind in a flash, "I love you Kate, I've always loved you. If you can stay away from other men, we'll remarry."

"There'll never be another man for me, Jack, I promise. I now have both my love and my lover. But you don't have to marry this slut, I'll live with you for as long as you'll have me," she resumed slurping.

"That won't be very good for our children."

Her mouth popped off as my cum shot up into her nose. "Good Lord, you still want to have children with this slut?"

"Yes, more than anything."

"You've got to be kidding. Oh, Jack, I've been dreaming of this for months..." she licked off her lips and tongued the tip of her nose, "Can I ride on top now?"

"Yeah, we need to get these puppies used to being sucked on."

EPILOGUE

Eventually all my staff resigned and got married and were replaced by another crop. I run into them once in awhile.

Heather gave her ex boyfriend some of that water and they've been happily married for years now.

Annie still has that small tight body. She married her boyfriend and now has couple of kids. Her husband gave up his roadie job to be closer to his pleasure.

Connie's fat ass got fatter. The last time I saw her, she was trailing four children.

Theresa dumped her boyfriend and became a call girl. She specializes in gangbangs at bachelor parties and other male conventions... very busy too.

Kate and I had our two children before I got myself snipped. She worked very hard to maintain her figure and her exercises kept her love hole nice and snug. Alex and June had a pair too. That woman can still make my dick jump. If she hadn't belonged to Alex, I might have taken a run at her long ago.

These many years later, the effects of the drug have tapered off, but our love making has become such a habit, Kate and I still couple four or five times a week, albeit for less than an hour at a time.

I still have a packet of that drug. Maybe once the children are out of the nest in a few years, it'll be time to get wild again. June can still make my cock twitch and I know Alex still thinks Kate looks like a porn queen. Maybe we can convince our women to have a new adventure, I thought, imagining June's pussy wrapped around my dick.

...DAMMIT... I just came in my pants...

THE END

12