A Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After regaining their composure, they moved into the room. Jorge went into the bathroom, turned on the shower, and beckoned her to join him. The hot water felt wonderful and the sensation of Jorge soaping her body with the hotel's own brand of slightly perfumed designer soap was exquisite. She returned the favor, running the soap over every part of his body, lingering at those spots that evoked a response and an arousal. They dried each other, put on the plush white 'his and hers' robes provided by the hotel, and went back into the room.

The deep red Argentinean wine was excellent. They talked and drank, replenishing their energy and both finding a new sense of arousal at the sight of the other clad only in a robe. Now it was Maria who made the first move, getting up from her chair to sit in Jorge's lap, running her hand under the robe and over his chest.

She liked it when his nipples, too, hardened in response to being touched, and liked it even more when she felt his cock start to swell against her leg. She pulled him up and moved him backwards to the bed, straddling him as he fell back. She let him fondle her breasts for just a moment before she slid back and down, bringing her face to within inches of the increasing bulge in his robe. She knew he was watching her as she slowly moved the robe aside to expose his engorged penis, and she liked it.

She looked up at him as she licked the full length of his shaft, seeing the lust in his eyes and reveling in the knowledge that she had such an erotic hold on him. She dropped her gaze and focused her full attention on his cock – licking, sucking, caressing, kissing, and teasing. Maria loved the transparency of a man's lust, that everything was so exposed and obvious, that she could take such pleasure in giving so much pleasure.

Jorge's arousal and excitement built more slowly and steadily the second time around, and Maria found herself savoring the unhurried pace, letting herself fully explore his reactions to the movements of her lips and tongue. She varied her pace and rhythm, building to frenzy only to stop and slow down to a tease. She rubbed the tip of his penis, wet with his fluids, over her nipples and then encased his full length in her cleavage.

She could sense that Jorge was climbing to higher peaks of arousal with each round of intensified activity and new sensation, and she wanted to be in command of his body, to know that he wanted only what she was giving to him. His hands roamed over her body, and when he cupped her breast, brushed over a nipple, squeezed her ass, or caressed her labia, his reaction to the attention she was lavishing on his cock would spike.

Maria knew what he wanted most of all, and she was in the mood to give it to him. His murmurs turned to pleas as she increased her motion and pressure, alternating between sucking and stroking, bringing him steadily closer to orgasm. Just as he started to come, Maria gripped the base of his penis firmly with one hand, moving it up and down as she engulfed the head of his cock with her lips and tongue. As he exploded in orgasm, Jorge's words were foreign, but the expression of pleasure and joy and desire were spoken in a universal language.

They were spent, satisfied, satiated. Marie could easily have passed the rest of the night in bed with him, but it felt right to get dressed and accept his offer to escort her back to her hotel. They strolled at a leisurely pace, arm in arm and without a lot of conversation, and he left her in the lobby of the hotel with just a kiss.

+++++++++++

Sonya told Aden to come back in 15 minutes so they could 'get things ready.' He strolled back to his campsite, appreciating the chance to regain his composure and calm his nerves. A quick sponge bath and a fresh set of pants, t-shirt, and pullover left him feeling refreshed and energized, and ready, he thought, for whatever surprises those two women had in mind.

The RV was modest by current standards, at least in size, but was wonderfully designed and built. It was tall enough to walk in, had a sitting area up front that incorporated the driver and passenger car seats, which swiveled around to face into the space, plus a small kitchen area and bathroom. A queen size bed filled the entire rear section of the vehicle. On entering, Aden was immediately aware of the soft wood tones of the cabinets and the warmth of the carpet, by the subtle aroma of incense, by the soft lighting, and by the music that seemed to surround him.

Sonya was sitting in one of the swivel armchair seats, legs crossed, smiling. She was wearing a short black dress, cut low enough to reveal an ample cleavage highlighted by a simple silver necklace. She wore no shoes or stockings, in fact seemed to have nothing else on beneath the dress, and had a bright red silk scarf bunched in her lap.

Catherine stood beside her, smiling a bit apprehensively, a slight flush complementing her red hair. She had on a long, brown sleeveless dress with a boat neck and a single row of large buttons running down one side. Like Sonya, she was barefoot, and the close fitting dress showed both the shape of her breasts and the distinct impressions of her nipples, leading Aden to assume that she, too, was wearing little else.

As he paused to appreciate the full assault on his senses, Sonya broke the silence to laughingly ask him if he was still ready to be a willing participant in their fantasy. He knew that his just being there was enough of an answer, but he confirmed that, barring getting hurt, he was indeed ready, willing, and fully able to play along.

Catherine relaxed a little, and said nothing while Sonya described to Aden what they had in mind. They would take turns, two pleasuring one who would be blindfolded. There was to be no talking, but taking verbal cues from the one being pleasured was OK. They would have a little smoke and then begin with the blindfold on Catherine, then on Sonya, then Aden.

This really was a new situation for Aden, in reality if not in fantasy, and the confluence of nervousness and libido combined to sharpen all of his senses.

When Catherine lit the ceremonial pipe, inhaled deeply, and passed it to him, time seemed to slow down and everything but what he was focused on faded into the background. The weed sent a new rush of blood to his head and served to take some of the nervousness out of the equation, but leaving the sharp edge of arousal intact.

After laying the pipe down, Sonya rose and tied the red scarf to blindfold Catherine. She motioned to Aden to come closer and began to trace the outlines of Catherine's body with her fingertips. Aden was fascinated by the sensuousness of the movement, and he slowly walked around Catherine, running his hands lightly over her back, neck, shoulders, before stopping in front and letting one hand drop deliberately between her breasts to her waist.

Sonya, reaching around from behind Catherine, guided Aden's other hand to Catherine's breast, pressing it firmly, encouraging him to feel and explore her. Aden's pulse quickened as he felt the fullness of her breasts, gently at first then with more firmness, rolling her hardening nipples between his fingers.

Though nothing felt hurried, things were moving along quickly and Aden sensed that Catherine had been ready for the experience well before he entered the RV. She started moving, subtly, in response to their touches, not reaching out to respond but just absorbing the sensations that were being lavished on her.

As a sudden surge of lust washed over him, he moved his hand to her side and undid the top button of her dress. Sonya loosed the second and third buttons, slipping her hand under the fabric to squeeze and play with Catherine's left breast while Aden fondled the right.

The sensation of hands caressing both breasts, her waist, and neck sent a shudder through Catherine's body. A low murmur of sexual longing was Sonya's cue to finish unbuttoning the dress to her waist and Aden's signal to slowly maneuver the straps of the dress over her shoulders and to the floor, leaving her naked.

Sonya took her hand, gently leading her through the narrow passageway to the back of the RV, with Aden guiding her from behind with his hands on her waist. She crawled after Sonya onto the bed, stretching out on her back and sinking into the down comforter. Aden watched as Sonya kissed, licked, and stroked Catherine, moving steadily from neck to breasts to the most sensitive area between her thighs.

As Catherine's low moans of pleasure changed to more urgent sounds of need, Aden draped a second silk scarf over her breasts and slowly pulled one end, the fabric teasing the mass of nerve endings around her nipples.

She shuddered repeatedly as she gave in to her orgasm, simultaneously wanting more and feeling overwhelmed by the touching.

Aden looked at Sonya as she continued to softly move her hands over the less sensitive areas of Catherine's body, easing her down from the rush of her orgasm. Catherine, now, reached out to feel for both her lovers, and Aden transferred the blindfold to Sonya who was kneeling next to him.

While Catherine's leaner, smaller frame, her dress, and her more reserved manner had invited a softer, lighter touch, Sonya's boldness in conversation and style, the fullness of her physique, and the uninhibited way in which she had seduced Catherine suggested a much more raw sexuality. As Catherine sat up, Aden pulled Sonya's hands behind her and tied them together with the second scarf.

Catherine met Aden's gaze and she smiled at the obvious lust in his eyes, holding his gaze as she slid her hand along Sonya's thigh and under her dress, drawing an excited and surprised response from Sonya.

Aden responded, too, re-focusing his attention on Sonya, pulling her hair aside and kissing her neck. Her back arched as his hands moved to her breasts, and with a roughness that he could barely control he kneaded them with both hands, pinching the nipples lightly.

Sonya parted her legs, allowing Catherine access to stroke her lips and clitoris. While she stimulated the sensitive outer area, she dipped a finger, then two, into Sonya's increasingly wet slit.

Aden found the zipper on the back of Sonya's dress and with a single motion pulled it down to her waist. He pushed her dress forward and down over her shoulders, then pulled the neckline under her breasts. With her hands still tied behind her, her dress was bound tight - pushing her breasts up and out. The visual effect stoked Aden's arousal and he renewed his focus on her breasts while Catherine continued to penetrate Sonya with her fingers.

Catherine moved behind Sonya, untied the scarf binding her hands so the dress could slide down to her waist, and pulled her back so that Sonya was reclining against her. Aden lay down in front of Sonya, eagerly taking over from Catherine to use his lips and tongue to continue arousing her.

He loved her smell, her wetness, the engorged fullness of her lips and clit, and kept up a steady, firm, concentrated motion with his tongue, alternately circling and stroking, feeling her move slightly in response, urging him on. She came with a shuddering intensity, her thighs pressing against his temples, in waves that broke with accompanying groans of delight.

It took a few minutes for Sonya to emerge from her trance and remove the blindfold. She looked appreciatively at both Catherine and Aden, leaving no doubt that her fantasy hopes had been fully realized.

When both women turned to look at Aden, he knew that it was now his turn to be the object of attention, and it was with excited anticipation that he let Catherine pull the blindfold over his eyes.

He felt them move to either side and experienced a fleeting sense of self-conscious and exposure. Four hands eased his t-shirt and pullover up as a single article and he raised his arms as they pulled them over his head. He was pushed backwards onto his back and almost immediately Sonya was over him, chest to bare chest, pressing into him and rubbing her breasts against his skin, igniting his sense of touch.

Catherine teased his cock, through his pants, to a hard erection before undoing the button and fly to expose him. He raised his hips as she slid his pants off, struggling to split his attention between the two women, incapable of ignoring either.

Sonya slid her body down, lying opposite Catherine, with Aden's stiff cock between them. Time stopped as they took turns licking and sucking him, each with their own rhythm and style, then speeded up as his level of arousal climbed.

There was a point, a moment that Aden recognized and appreciated, at which he knew there was no turning back, where he was caught in the river of passion and lust, and started rushing headlong toward the precipice without control. It was both exhilarating and terrifying to feel the anticipation build, to feel control being abandoned, to know where he was headed but to also feel that this was the first time he had been there.

He reached with both hands to feel for the two women, their hair, backs, arms, and breasts, greedily absorbing the differences between them.

Sonya rose to straddle Aden, lowering herself onto his erection. She moved slowly at first, grinding and positioning herself so she could rub her clit against him. Aden held her hips with both hands, moving her so that when he thrust up with his pelvis he entered deeper.

The pace quickened, his urgency heightened, and when the blindfold slipped off the sight of Catherine caressing Sonya as he fucked her sent him to the brink of orgasm; he closed his eyes as he came, experiencing a sexual release so intense that he was unaware of anything else in the world, so consuming that he lost his sense of himself as a person separate from his surroundings.

When he came back to his senses, he was exhausted, but a current of euphoria energized him. They lay without talking, occasionally caressing, always touching, until he sensed that it was time to make a quiet exit. He dressed in the RV's sitting area, stepped into the now cool night air, and returned to his tent for a very peaceful sleep.

+++++++++++

The journey home for both Maria and for Aden gave each of them time to reflect on their previous night's pleasure, and to think about how, and when, they could talk to their partner about it.

This was new territory for both of them, in this relationship or in either one's previous relationships. The rules of the 'pact' had extended to participating in an experience, but had not spelled out anything about the aftermath.

Aden decided that his only option was to jump right in that evening, to lay it out in as much detail as Maria wanted, and to ride out and work through any tumult that ensued.

Maria on one hand felt a sense of clarity and calm, and on the other hand worried about Aden's reaction. It was one thing, she thought, to grant a permission, but another to be automatically reconciled to what that leads to. She decided that she would wait until the timing was right to tell Aden about it. She hoped that he would not ask for too many details because she wanted to hold the experience close, to keep it hers.

Ironically, each of them spent a good deal of time wondering how it would feel to be on the receiving end of their own story.

Aden was home when Maria arrived. He had had time to pick up a bottle of good wine and to prepare a one of Maria's favorite dinners. Perhaps, he thought, a bit of a cliché, but he knew she would be appreciative anyway.

Along with their delight in seeing each other after several days apart, there was an awkwardness that neither of them recognized in the other. Before sitting down to eat they talked of routine things, avoiding saying too much about their time apart.

They raised their glasses to toast being back together. Maria looked directly at Aden and asked him if his time on the river had met his expectations, if it had been as good as he had hoped for.

Aden took a deep breath, lowered his gaze, and said "I have something to tell you about." There was silence for several moments as a wave of confusion, then of recognition, then of relief rolled over her before Maria smiled and said "No, I have something to tell you about..."

The End.

12