A Pain in the Neck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-Okay," she said, managing to speak someone coherently now that she had had time to get her breath. "Maybe, uh-"

"I'll be gentle!" I said, hurriedly.

"I'm, uh, sure you will," she said, smiling at me. "But it might, um, not fit." She paused. "We'll have to try. But listen to m-me. Okay?"

I nodded to her. Leaning forward, I kissed her neck, sliding my tongue out, caressing her gently. Her ears flicked back and she mewled softly as I pressed the tip of my cock to her slit. She quivered and spread her thighs wide. I tensed -- realizing that this was...my first time in college. And I hadn't banged my head once. I knew now, I would never fit in this dorm room. But I would -- even if it killed me -- fit into Aye. Not physically, maybe. But I'd be there for her. I looked down at her beautiful face and felt my heart race and race and race.

I wanted to be her giraffe -- to carry her and help her and laugh with her -- and I wanted it to last forever with the blazing fire of something fresh forged.

I bit back the words - and instead showed with my action. My cock gently spread the folds of her sex and with a soft, eager, squelching noise, I started to penetrate her. Her back arched and her muzzle opened wide in a silent keen. Or maybe, just maybe, she was moaning in a pitch I couldn't hear. Her sex tightened on my shaft like a vice and I had to stand perfectly still, my teeth gritted -- molar grinding against molar -- as I waited for her to loosen.

But Aye coaxed me forward, whispering softly in my ear, caressing my back. "Oh Patrick, oh it feels good, oh fuck, I've never been so full..."

And then, to my shock, I felt my sheath bump her sex.

"nnhhh!" the noise that Aye made me drove me wild. I slid back, then started to buck forward. My balls slapped her ass and Aye arched her spine into an almost perfect C, her claws digging into the bed. I put my hooves against the back of the bed and started to get into the swing of things. The desire to be gentle faded as she bucked back against me and moaned incoherent calls -- screams of pleasure were what followed as my balls slapping her ass took on the tempo of a drummer. She closed her thighs around my back and put her hands on the bed.

Her beautiful eyes met mine and they almost glowed with hunger as she opened her mouth, then closed it.

I saw a beautiful hesitation in those eyes.

A glorious tension, winding through her.

I timed it perfectly.

"I love you," we said -- at the same time, in the same pause between thrusts. Aye looked startled -- but before she could continue, I grinned and pushed her back with my hands on her shoulders, starting to fuck her harder now.

"Annnnnnd jinx," I said, grinning.

Aye bit down on my neck to keep from screaming -- if it was from laughter or from pleasure, I didn't know. What I did know was that the intense pressure of her teeth against my sink, the blood drawn from the two canines she bore, from the wings wrapping around my shoulders as she hugged me as tightly as she could....all of them combined at that one moment to set off a bomb inside myself. My balls clenched and I trembled and spurted my cum inside of her. Thick blasts of seed filled her and I felt it surging around my cock. It dripped along my balls, puddling on the bed.

Aye panted. "That-"

I pinched her.

Specifically, I pinched her nipple. Gently enough to coax a moan from her. Her hands squeezed my shoulders. Then, quietly, Aye continued.

"-was fucking awesome."

I grinned, shakily, my cock sliding from her sex -- inch after inch slipping free. I popped free, then laid on the bed, watching as my slowly softening cock bumped against my belly, before starting to slide back into my sheath. I drew Aye onto my chest and set her down. She closed her eyes, nuzzling me with her nose.

Quietly, I said: "I do love you."

"We just met."

"And?" I asked. "We're college students." I grinned. "We're allowed to not make a lot of sense."

"I'll remind you you said that at our wedding, deal?" she murmured, her voice sleepy.

In the end, she didn't need too.

From that day on, I would never forget -- not through study and through sarcasm, not through sickness and health -- that we didn't make sense. In the end, we had less in common than most people would expect. We liked different things, and we were different people. But that never mattered -- even when we fought.

She might have been a pain in the neck sometimes.

But she was my pain in the neck.

THE END