A Painful Divorce

Story Info
A violent man makes it easy to kick him out.
7.3k words
4.11
12k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A violent man makes it easy to kick him out

This is totally a work of fiction

Katie woke late and lay on her back feeling thoroughly fed up and out of sorts. She knew that she ought to get a move on but was unable to motivate mind or body. It had been the early hours of the morning before she had finally fallen into bed having delivered her ungrateful husband to Dublin airport.

He had been particularly difficult in the days running up to this particular business trip leaving her in no doubt that to his mind she was merely a drudge who's only purpose in life was to serve him. The final insult was delivered just before he had dressed to depart.

Shaun had pushed her down on their bed, beside the case she was dutifully packing for his trip, and effectively committed rape. This was the only word she could find to describe his selfish action because her vagina had been dry and his forceful entry despite her pleas had been painful. But at least her humiliation only lasted for six brutal strokes before he grunted and used her body as a receptacle for his useless seed.

"Why in heavens name did you do that?" She had complained bitterly as he climbed off but his reply was typically unrepentant.

"That's just to remind you who's the boss in this marriage."

She eventually gathered herself together with a sigh to shower and dress before locking the front door behind her now suddenly keen not be late on this first day at the new office.

The agency had sent Katie as cover for a secretary / receptionist who was on her two week summer holiday but within an hour of arrival she was at least able to relax for the job seemed pleasant enough. The two regular secretaries were friendly and what she had seen so far of the staff was okay.

Apparently Monday in this organisation was normally busy and today was no exception so until she was driving home Katie had no time to dwell further on her marital problems but it was a different matter when she was putting together an evening meal.

However it was not only good to be without him but also to be looking forward to the next ten days during which she would have both the house and her life to herself. No walking on egg shells around a husband whose moods dictated her own, ten days of freedom from his constant fault-finding and ten days of liberty from his selfish if infrequent assaults on her body.

Her marriage although in the beginning promising so much had only delivered disappointment. Firstly she was childless although to hear both his and his mother's accusations it was all Katie's fault despite her medical checks showing otherwise. He typically had not felt the need to be tested himself being absurdly confident in his own masculinity.

All that might have been bearable if only she respected the man but even that proved to be impossible when she discovered that he was self opinionated, boorish and ill mannered. However the final nail in the breakdown of their relationship was his inability to satisfy her in bed.

Not that he ever acknowledged any deficiency on his part, particularly the last. Any attempt to explain what she needed during sex was brushed aside by his unshakeable confidence in his own prowess which consisted of minimal foreplay followed by penetration in the missionary position leading to his own early orgasm and then a rapid descent into sleep. Left lying there listening to him snoring Katie was left frustrated and wakeful.

So in the end she decided to get a job.

..............

Katie was a very bright young woman with a good degree but, as she soon found out after her absence from the job market, the only work now available was as a typist. At least working for an agency gave her plenty of variety and got her out of the house even when her husband was away on behalf of his employer which seemed these days to be more often than not.

On the second day at the new assignment things became less hectic and not being part of the regular team meant that she was twiddling her thumbs for chunks of the time so on the third day she made sure she took something to read. She had taken a break to use the toilet and returned to her desk just in time to find a member of staff waiting. It was a man she hadn't met until now and in her confusion Katie was glad to sit down for her knees had immediately threatened to give way completely.

He was drop dead gorgeous and his voice instantly sent messages straight to her frustrated sexual organs.

"Hi, we haven't met before. I'm Chris Doherty."

"I'm Katie. Can I do anything for you?"

Anything, she thought, I'll do anything at all.

"I have a report which needs to be prepared urgently and both typists are up to their ears already so could you possibly get me off the hook?"

"When's it got to go out?"

"Tomorrow night if you can manage it."

He had leant forward and she was virtually drowning in his liquid eyes and the elusive after shave so her voice shook when she replied.

"I'll...argh...do my...best."

"I'm sure you will. Thank you so much, that's grand."

However she was well into the text before discovering a problem with which the other secretaries couldn't help.

"Go and see him," said one, "sure we'll cover for you on the switchboard."

"Where do I find Mr Doherty?"

"His office is on the left down the far end."

Katie tapped on the door and he waved her in while still talking on the phone. She stood before the desk until he gestured for her to take a seat. She had seen his eyes travel down her long legs then up to her breasts which were outlined that day in a tight sleeveless cotton top. The long lingering look caused her to involuntarily raise her chin not missed by the senior executive who smiled as he replaced the receiver.

"Problems?"

"I can't make this section out."

He came round his desk and bent to look over her shoulder but was forced to steady her shaking hand with his own in order to read the paragraph out loud. His breath in her ear then made her doubly dizzy and she had to concentrate hard as he verbally corrected the text.

"Do you think it will be ready before you go home tonight?"

"I think so," she managed to get out, "that is if I don't get too many incoming calls."

Later he came out to reception just as the junior staff were leaving for the night. Katie was still hard at it.

"How are you doing?"

His voice was considerate but she detected a deeper concern that the report might not be completed.

"Half an hour, maybe three quarters, should see it finished."

"Oh that's a pity, I would have liked to go through it tonight."

She gulped and then committed herself.

"Look I've got nothing to rush home for so I'll stay on until it's finished."

"Would you, that's very kind but I have to go to a meeting..." He broke off to reconsider his movements. "...Although I could come back later to pick it up."

"Where's your meeting?"

He mentioned a place which was on her way home, or at least not that far out of her way.

"I'll tell you what, I'll finish up then deliver a copy to you on my way home."

"Are you sure?" His eyes were trying to tell if she was happy with the offer but apparently satisfied he made another suggestion.

"Do you know a restaurant called 'Carpe Diem'?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll meet you there at eight."

Katie was ten minutes late having had problems parking but he waved from a table at the rear as she made her way through the crowd of drinkers. He then stood to greet her arrival which was not something her husband ever bothered to do and as she sank into a chair he poured his saviour a glass of wine.

"Let me buy you dinner, it's the least I can do for that."

He pointed at the manilla envelope which she had placed on the table.

"Thank you, it will save me cooking for myself. What are you having?"

"Sea Bass and a green salad with a side of French Fries."

"Perfect, I'll have the same please."

For a moment she had grown light headed at her daring in deciding to eat out with this man but he was easy company and by the time they were onto coffee she found that he had with great subtlety persuaded Katie to tell her life story.

However at some point she became ashamed to have been so critical of her absent husband. After all she had said 'yes' to his proposal of marriage and again said 'yes' in the church so she must make the best of it.

"I'm sorry to have burdened you with all that, it must be the wine that's loosened my tongue."

"I doubt that. If you want my opinion I think you are to be congratulated for being so long-suffering."

He reached out and briefly touched her hand.

"From what little I've seen of you he doesn't seem to appreciate what a gem he's got."

"But you have only known me for twelve hours at the most."

"Enough to recognise your thoughtfulness and inner beauty."

Now she was thoroughly embarrassed and immediately blushed to the roots of her hair but he was unrepentant.

"I'm sorry if I've been outspoken but it's true."

"I don't think I have any of the qualities you mentioned but thank you for dinner and if you bring me your alterations first thing in the morning I can make any corrections needed."

He walked with her to the car and she drove off high on adrenalin. In fact so aroused was Katie that even before she got home she was already weaving the encounter into a satisfying sexual fantasy.

............

Katie woke energised that Thursday morning and bounced around getting ready for work. Not even a sour telephone call from her husband could dent her high spirits.

"What's the time in Singapore?"

She could sense his bad mood from even half a world away.

"What? Oh the time, it's tea time. Why?

"Just interested."

But then she got the reason for his difficult mood.

"I rang you last night but there was no answer."

It was an accusation rather than a friendly enquiry.

"I went to the pictures."

"Alone, you know how dangerous that can be."

For 'dangerous' she thought, read 'likely to get picked up'.

"No I went with my sister."

She made a mental note to warn Grace.

But for once all this ill will did not remotely disturb her equilibrium and she was already at her desk when Chris arrived and promptly asked one of the other women to cover the board.

"Could you come through for a minute so I can give you the revisions."

At one point their hands touched before she regained the safety of her seat in reception and logged on to the word processor. But it was a minute before her brain could get into gear because he had unwittingly touched the very hand which had been busy the night before between her legs.

Finally having completed the report, got his signature, printed everything off in duplicate, comb bound the document and delivered it into the hands of the courier, she was able to relax. One of the lads in the office bought her in a lunchtime sandwich and she sat in the near deserted place gathering her thoughts.

"I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

Chris had appeared silently to perch on one of the visitor's chairs.

"No of course not, I'm just having a quick bite."

She might not have had much experience with men but she had more than enough to realise that he found her interesting. Why he should feel that way she hadn't a clue but was happy to accept whatever occurred. They talked for ten minutes or so as he delved deeper into her life exploring her likes and dislikes.

"You look very fit?"

He was evidently curious.

"I play Camogie."

"Oh, women's hurling. No wonder you're so trim, but I have to say that the few times I've watched a game it seemed to be nothing short of a blood bath."

"That's why we wear helmets and shin pads, but what do you do for relaxation?"

It was a sign of her growing ease in his presence that she could seek to know more of him.

"Squash is my passion."

"Are there any courts here in the City?"

"Oh yes. In fact I'm playing tonight."

In retrospect she realised that this was the turning point in their relationship when she then spoke entirely without conscious volition.

"Can I come and watch. I've never seen a game of squash."

He replied without hesitation as his face lit up in pleasure.

"I would like that. I'll come for you about sixish and we can walk to the club."

She spent the afternoon being amazed at her effrontery but also in a perceptible state of arousal but the interminable wait was eventually ended when they travelled down in the lift together.

"Are you married?"

She asked out of the blue wondering as she spoke why it had never occurred to her before.

"No." It was said without any discernable emotion until he continued in a now brittle voice, "I was stood up at the altar."

But it was then that the lift doors opened and any chance to follow up was gone for the moment.

Katie watched enthralled as Chris was narrowly beaten by one of the club professionals and then sat nursing a drink when he disappeared to shower and dress. It was no good denying that she was now feeling a powerful lust for this man that she had only known for a few days, and watching his sweat soaked muscular body perform eventually resulted in one of those sudden gentle orgasms which could steal up without warning. Indeed if she had allowed herself the luxury of deeper thought she might have realised that she was actually already head over heels in love.

He took her to an "All Bar One" to eat and by the time they walked to her car she was ready to rip his clothes off.

"Get in for a moment," her voice was thick with desire in the darkness of the car park.

Aghast at her temerity she pulled him across the hand brake and kissed him deeply. She had wanted to taste his lips ever since their first meeting so her greedy tongue explored his mouth voraciously until they eventually had to break for air.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

By now his voice was charged with emotion.

"Oh yes."

This was the point of no return but she welcomed everything which might ensue.

"I would have liked the first time we make love properly to be in more comfortable surroundings but until then can you bear to do something for me here and now?"

He laughed in her ear.

"But what about me?"

"I'm afraid that you'll have to show me how."

For some unknown reason this seemed to amuse Chris but all was forgotten as he began to caress her breasts. Somehow he had released them from the half bra and between the actions of his own searching tongue and that of his delicate thumb and fore finger her nipples had grown rock hard.

Katie was still devouring his mouth when he raised her skirt and her legs opened wide to welcome his hand. It cupped her mound and her hips rose to greet the invader.

Having broken away to sigh in appreciation her tongue returned to play with his as two fingers began rubbing softly on either side of her clitoris and then ringed the rim of her vagina.

"Oh that's heaven."

To be in the arms of a man who knew what a woman needed was pure bliss and she was almost disappointed when she felt her orgasm approaching. She had so wanted to prolong this new and beautiful sensation but all too soon discovered that she could not have delayed the finale even had she wanted.

By this time Chris had slipped the same two fingers into her vagina and found a spot which was driving her headlong towards a climax. Her hips bucked and her head fell back as she came, and came, and came, leaving her gasping and thoroughly satiated.

She was still trembling in his arms when she remembered that he must be in need of relief. Getting herself together Katie tentatively put a hand on his groin and felt the captive member and being familiar with men's clothing if not the act of fellation she soon released his erection.

But what came next was something in which she was totally unversed. She knew in theory what to do but how to cope with the ejaculation was her initial worry. However that was for the future and now she was just enjoying the process of milking him.

With her head buried in Chris's lap she felt him approach the edge and in the excitement of the moment simply took everything in her mouth. It tasted slightly musky, a bit salty, but not in anyway unpleasant so she swallowed the lot.

Later and having restored their clothes to some sense of order she leant into his embrace.

"Thank you Chris."

In reply he simply kissed her ear but she was still worried at what he thought of her performance.

"Did I do everything right?"

He laughed and hugged her closer.

"It was just perfect."

.................

The next day there was no morning call from her husband although the phone did ring as she quit the shower. She picked up at the fourth or fifth warble.

"Hello?" But there was no reply.

"Hello?" She tried again.

Could she hear breathing at the other end? No it must be one of those annoying automated sales calls so she replaced the receiver without giving it another thought.

It was not long after Katie had opened up the switchboard that Chris rang in to confirm he was out of the office and in meetings for the day. Her heart sank but she was mollified to some extent when he suggested they meet at the Squash Club on the Saturday evening provided she was free.

She had already successfully banished her disappointment in favour of pleasurable anticipation when her sister rang to offer a bit of Friday night retail therapy. Grace was waiting in the ground floor Foyer where they embraced.

"I like late night shopping," her sister giggled, "that's why I work so hard to earn the pennies."

Grace was in some respects completely the opposite to her sister. A year and a bit older they were like two peas from a pod in appearance but Grace was outgoing and confident, glad to be both single and desirable, and above all proud of her status as a high roller in this money driven city.

"I can't afford that."

Grace was holding a dress up against Katie who had suddenly spied the price tag.

"Come and try it on."

There was no denying her sister so Katie gave in. She thought there's no harm in just dreaming but when she appeared walking on air the sight was not lost on her perceptive sibling.

"The shoes aren't right of course but that dress was made for you."

"Well maybe, but it's nice to daydream if only for a moment."

"That man," Grace sniffed expressively, "earns more than enough to buy you something like this."

"No he doesn't."

This was a recurring argument not helped by the fact that although Katie had no idea what salary her husband earned Grace would undoubtedly know pretty much to the exact Euro.

"Well I shall pay and that's an end to it."

Then they went for a drink where they sat surrounded by designer bags and sipping cocktails. The conversation was totally confined to sister talk until Grace paused with her eyes directed over Katie's shoulder.

"Don't look now but there's a totally gorgeous fella heading our way."

"Hello." It was the voice of the man who lately occupied all Katie's thoughts. "I thought I caught sight of a woman I know but now realise that I was mistaken," then as he drew closer, "my god you are so alike you could be twins."

Although only staying a moment to be introduced to Grace he spent the whole time looking deep into Katie's eyes before pulling himself together and indicating a small group of men across the room.

"Please excuse me, I'm with some business friends but I'll see you tomorrow night Katie."

She watched him leave knowing that her cheeks were burning.

"You've slept with him."

Grace's face was a study as she went straight for the jugular.

"No, but damn near."

Katie was suddenly filled with pride that he of all men found her attractive.

"But will you?"

"Oh yes."