A Painful Experience

Story Info
Diane learns a lesson the hard way.
4.2k words
4.04
175.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

The doorbell rang, and I ran to answer it. John had left me alone in his house for a while, while he 'attended to some business,' whatever that meant. I looked through the little peephole and saw a young woman standing there. She was older than I was, of course, but she didn't look to be more than about twenty two. A van with a 'Pam's Flowers' sign on it was parked in the driveway. She looked harmless enough, so I opened the door.

She was holding a fabulous bouquet of flowers in a green glass vase and looked around the flowers to ask if there was a Diane there. I kind of stammered that I was Diane, and she said she had a delivery for me and handed me the flowers. The vase was so big that I had to take it in both hands. I'm sure I just stood there with my mouth open, because she said, 'Have a great day, Honey. Somebody sure likes you,' and ran through the rain back to her delivery van.

I really didn't know what to do. At first I thought there must have been some mistake, and I almost called her back. I saw a little envelope with my name on it, though, so I closed the door and carried the beautiful flowers inside. I took them into the kitchen, put them on the table, and opened the envelope. There was a little card inside that said, 'D. I love you. J.' This was so far outside my experience that I just didn't know how to handle it. I did the only sensible thing, though, I cried. I had no reason to cry, I certainly wasn't sad, I was overjoyed! I guess I was just so overwhelmed that I had to do something.

My tears didn't last long, though, and I felt really good when they stopped. What's wrong with me? I haven't cried since I was a little girl, not even when Grandpa died, and now I've cried twice in less than 24 hours. I think being in love, making love, and all the new things I've been experiencing have caused all my emotions to be hyper. I love being this way, though. It's like I'm more alive than I've ever been. I'm not going to question it, just live it and love it. I really need a kiss. I'm a mess, though, from crying. Who would want to kiss me the way I must look?

I took my lovely flowers into the bathroom with me so I could see them while I fixed myself up. There were several kinds of flowers and they were all beautiful, but the only ones I could name were irises. We had those in our back yard at home. I may know calculus, but I sure don't know anything about flowers. I don't seem to know much at all about 'women's things,' but I know a lot more than I did a few days ago. My education just hasn't gotten to flowers yet. I think John left me here so I'd be surprised when the flowers arrived. I love his surprises, he's so sweet.

I looked at the clock and saw that John had been gone almost half an hour. That meant I had a little time to get myself the way I wanted to be when he got back. I wanted my lovely flowers close to me, so I put them on the lid of the toilet seat where I could see them in the mirror. Not enough time for a shower, so I washed my face and did the makeup as best I could in a hurry. I wasn't very good with the eyelash stuff yet, and that would have taken too long, so I decided to do without it. I put a dab of Vaseline inside and outside my pussy. If I got what I hoped I'd be getting, I would need a little lubrication to keep from getting sore.

I brushed my teeth and hair, put on my nightie, and took the flowers back into 'our room.' I found a lighter in the table on John's side of the bed, and I lit the candles and turned off the lamp. Then I turned down the bed and got in between the nice cool, clean sheets. With the candles and the dim light coming around the verticals, the light was just right to be romantic. The rain was drumming on the roof, and I felt nice and cozy. I had just laid back, enjoying my flowers and relaxing, when I heard John come into the house from the garage. Perfect timing.

I heard him call my name, but I decided to just lie there and let him find me. I had the covers only up to my waist, because I wanted him to find me in his bed like that, wearing my nightie, the pink of my nipples showing through a little. I knew that would please John, because he had told me many times how much he liked my puffy, pink nipples. He would know I didn't have another stitch on, and exactly what I wanted, too.

John came into the room, saw the flowers, saw me, smiled, and didn't say anything. I could tell by his expression, though, that he was pleased to see that I had gotten the flowers. I'm afraid that I must have been grinning like an idiot, but I didn't say anything. If I felt any better, I think I'd burst! I wish he would hurry and get into bed with me.

He quickly took his clothes off, and I could tell by the way he stuck out that Herman was glad to see me. I pulled the covers aside, and he slid into bed and took me into his arms. I got my arms and legs around him and whispered something like, 'Oh, Darling, I love you so much. The flowers are beautiful. Thank you. I love you. They're wonderful. Thank you. I've never been given flowers before. I love you. Thank you.' John shut me up with a kiss, and his hand on my behind pulled our bodies tightly together. His hands were like ice from being out in the cold, but I didn't mind, and my body quickly warmed them up. I whispered, 'No forestuff.'

He replied, 'Not even if I need some?'

I reached between us and took big, warm Herman in my hand, and he sure didn't need any, so I whispered, 'No. Do me.'

John's hand slid down my tummy as his mouth found my nipple right through the nightie. I untied the ribbon and pulled my nightie open for him. With my nipple between his lips, his hand slid between my legs, and I spread them eagerly. A cool finger parted my lips, but my heat soon warmed it up, and it slid easily along my button and into my waiting vagina.

Herman was throbbing with impatience in my hand, and I knew where he wanted to be. I said 'Mmffff' into John's mouth and tried to pull him on top of me. There was no way I could actually move him, but he got the idea. He knew what I wanted, and quickly I was on my back with him between my legs, the tip of his penis seeking my pussy. I pulled my knees way up and used my hand to guide Herman to where I wanted him. . When I had his tip at my entrance, John pushed, and I had about half of his warm penis inside me. I moaned, 'Kiss,' and John's mouth found mine as he slid the whole length of Herman into my eager pussy. Mmmmmmmmmmmm My arms held his body to me, my tongue explored his mouth, and my vagina seemed to grip that warm, wonderful penis. I was in heaven.

Oh, my God, this is wonnnnnderfullllllll. And I'm goiiiiiiinggggggg oooooovveeeerrrrr! I slid smoothly into a warm, gentle orgasm; no sharp peaks or roaring in my ears, just long and sweet. It seemed to be caused as much by love, happiness, and maybe even flowers as it was by Herman. In fact, it started just as he got fully into me, before he even had a chance to move around.

I held John still with my legs, arms, and mouth, and made him kiss me through my climax. It ended as smoothly as it had begun, and I was left glowing with pleasure and love. He had hardly entered me when that one hit. Wow, I guess I was really ready for an orgasm! I think I start building up to it before Herman even gets inside me. Then when he does, POW! I don't think I've ever had one quite like that. I still don't know how many kinds of climaxes there are, and I keep finding new kinds. I only know that they're all wonderful, and I hope I can keep finding new kinds.

John whispered, 'When did you learn to do that, Diane?'

'Do what?'

'Squeeze me with your pussy like that.'

I said, 'I didn't know I was doing anything, Lover. What did I do?'

'Your little vagina was squeezing, relaxing, squeezing, relaxing. Like you were milking me. I like to hold off coming until I've enjoyed one or two of your orgasms. What you just did with your pussy almost made me lose control. I wondered how you did it.'

'I didn't know I was doing anything. All I knew is that I was having a climax. When I come, I feel waves going through me. Maybe my pussy squeezes you when those waves start. Did it feel good?'

He whispered, 'Feel good? Sweetie, I've never felt anything like that. It was fantastic. I didn't realize you had just come. I wonder how many orgasms you've had that I didn't even know about. Are you starting to sneak them past me? And where did the 'do me' come from?'

'I think that's the first sort of 'private' climax I've ever had. One that you didn't know about. It was so gentle and smooth that I didn't make any noise or scratch you or anything. I guess when I say or think, 'do me,' I'm just trying to say the f-word without actually using it. Is it okay if I say, 'do me'? I like it.'

'Baby, you're an adult, remember? You can say anything you want, however you want. I think 'do me' is cute.'

I put my legs up around John's waist and whispered, 'Darling, could we be on our sides like you showed me this morning?'

He rolled us ninety degrees, and we were face to face in each other's arms. 'Is this getting to be a favorite position of yours, Sweetie?'

'We haven't tried anything yet that isn't my favorite. I think my favorite is whatever we're doing. This is pretty wonderful, though. After that orgasm I just had, I feel so relaxed that I'd like you to do me slowly and for a long time, like you did this morning. Kiss'

We had a long, sweet kiss as John slid big, warm Herman slowly in and out of me. Once again I was drifting on my cloud of pleasure and wished that I could just stay there forever. I turned partially onto my back, so my left leg was still under him, but my right was spread wide. I wanted to be fondled as well as fucked, so I took John's hand and put it on my breast. He started stroking my breasts, and it felt wonderful. My 'headlights' immediately turned to 'high beams' as he rolled my nipple between his thumb and finger.

I moved my hand down over my tummy and mound. I whispered, John Darling, would you mind if I rubbed my button a little?'

He said, 'Go ahead, Baby. I'd like to watch you do that. You should stop asking permission and just do anything you want.'

My fingers found my swollen clitoris, and again I was surprised at how big it got when I was excited. I stroked it for a minute but found that I couldn't control myself. I didn't want to go over yet, and if I didn't take my finger away from my button I was going to lose control. 'Excited' is the right word for it! I'm so sexually excited that it's like every cell in my body is tuned in to what's happening in my pussy. I'm just tingling with pleasure, all over. Even my toes are tingling.

I put a finger on each side of big, warm Herman and felt him stroking in and out of me as he slid between my fingers. Every time he drew out, part of my entrance and lips followed, hugging him as if to keep him from leaving. Then, when he went back into me, he carried those parts with him, back where they belonged. My vagina was so tight around Herman that the entrance actually pulled away from my body a little every time John pulled him partly out. It was very exciting, using my fingers and feeling myself being fucked.

I took my hand away and turned back to John for a kiss. While we were kissing, his hand slid down my behind, and he was feeling big, warm Herman fucking me just the way I had, but from the back. I felt a fingertip stroking my ... well ....... my anus, and it felt kind of strange, but exciting in a new way. I felt him slide his finger around between the entrance to my vagina and my ..... um .....anus, and then, much to my surprise, the tip of his lubricated finger slid into my anus. My reflex was to clamp down and keep it from going on in, and that squeezed his fingertip back out. I don't think he really meant to do that. Why would he want to put his finger there?

I was getting really excited from the prolonged fucking, and it seemed like I hadn't had an orgasm in ages. I whispered, 'John, Darling, would you do me just a little faster. I think I need to go over. It won't take very much.' Instead of going faster, though, he started stroking my button with his finger. That was really exciting! With big, warm Herman inside my pussy and John's finger on my clitoris, I soon felt my orgasm approaching. I reached over and put my finger in John's mouth to get it wet, then rubbed the moisture on my nipples. When I started twirling a nipple between my thumb and finger, alternating between breasts, it really added to the pleasure and excitement. Soon the twirling of my nipples changed more to pinching and pulling, and when my climax arrived, it was sudden, short, and hard. Very hard. It seemed like every muscle in my body tensed all at once, and I grunted in a very loud, unladylike fashion. Unggggghhh The orgasm was over almost as suddenly as it had arrived, leaving me limp. John pulled me to him, kissed me, and said he would love to have a picture of my face while I was having a climax. I asked him why.

'Baby, a picture of your face while you're coming would be much more sexually graphic than any pornographic picture I've ever seen. That picture wouldn't need any explanation. Anyone who saw it would think, 'Pretty girl having an orgasm'.'

I whispered, 'If you can figure out a way to take my picture like that, I'd like to see it, too. I know what an orgasm feels like, but I have no idea how I look while I'm having one. If it would be as obvious as you say, though, I don't think I'd want Mom and Dad to see the picture. Did my pussy squeeze you again that time? When I went over? I was feeling those waves in my body again, and I wanted them to make me squeeze you.'

John said my pussy had squeezed him wonderfully and had almost made him come. He said he loved my new talent. Then he lifted up and told me to pull my leg out from under him. I did, and Herman slid out of me, which I didn't like. Then he said, 'Get on top of me, Sweetheart.'

I didn't know what he meant, and I whispered, 'How do I get on top of you? You'll have to tell me what to do.'

He just picked me up as if I were a doll, and suddenly I was kneeling, straddling his hips. He put his hands on my behind and pushed me down until I could feel his penis nudging my pussy. He finally got me where he wanted me and reached under me to guide Herman's tip to my entrance. He told me to sit back, and as I did my pussy engulfed his penis. Wow, a new position, and this one is REALLY different! Ohhh, that feels nice.

John took his hands off me, and I started slowly moving my hips around, experimenting with our new position. My hands were on John's chest, and I found that if I rocked back and forth a little his penis moved in and out of my vagina. I discovered that lowering my chest as I rocked caused my clitoris to get rubbed on every stroke. When that got so exciting I was almost to come, I could raise myself a little and the rubbing on my button would stop so it still felt wonderful but I could cool off and not have an orgasm. I think I could keep myself right on the edge of coming for a long time this way. I'd probably lose control and go over, though. I love my orgasms too much to tease myself like that.

John put his arms around me and pulled me down for a kiss, but I couldn't rock while we were kissing. He sure could do something, though! He held one cheek of my bottom in each hand, lifted his hips, and big, warm Herman went way up inside me. Then, while still kissing, he started pounding into me with long, hard strokes. Every time our bodies came together, there was a 'smack.' It was wonderful.

When we finished kissing, John put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back so that I was sitting upright with his penis buried in me. Then he held my hips and moved them back and forth. This didn't move Herman in and out of me, but it sure made his tip do marvelous things way up inside. He was really deep. John had explained that my cervix was where my uterus was connected to my vagina, and I think the back and forth movements were causing the tip of his penis to move my cervix around. That seemed to be causing my uterus and probably a lot of other things up in there to move. It sounds sort of gross, but it feels marvelous.

I leaned back, put my hands back on his thighs, and it felt like he was further up inside me than he ever had been before. I think this position might be dangerous if we got carried away. The angle of Herman and Miss Kitty this way could get more of him inside me than I've ever had, and I think my pussy is already stretched about as far as it can go. I don't think I could take any more than I have right now without breaking something up in there, expecially if he really thrust hard.

As I carefully and experimentally started to move around, John put his hand on my tummy and said he could feel Herman inside. I put a hand there and pressed, and, sure enough, there was a lump inside there that moved around and was unmistakably the head of big, warm Herman. He's much, much too big for me, and I love it!

I started moving back and forth, and this gave me a wonderful feeling of being impaled, stretched, and my insides moved around by that lovely penis. The motion also caused my button to slide over the base of Herman, and the combination was incredibly exciting. I knew I was going to come, and that it was going to be a big one, so I used my legs to raise myself so only the tip of John's penis was still inside. Then I let go with my legs and dropped onto Herman with all my weight. Boy, was that ever a mistake!!

When I came down with all my weight on John's big, hard penis, there was a sharp, tearing pain way up inside me. I screamed, and it hurt so much that all I could do was fall off of John onto my side. He had to grab me to keep me from falling off the bed. I pulled my legs up, held my tummy, and moaned. Oh, my God, that hurts! This time I've really done it! There's definitely something torn or broken in there. I think Herman's tip poked a hole in something. This hurts more than when I broke my arm roller skating. I'll have to be taken in an ambulance to the emergency room. The doctor will decide that I need surgery, and what they can't fix, they'll just take out. I'll have an awful scar like Mom had after her hysterectomy, and I'll never be able to have babies. Owwwwwwww

John got me straightened out, put a pillow under my head, and took me in his arms. All I could do was cry and hold him. That was really stupid, dropping on him like that. I know he has more penis than I have vagina, but I thought it would feel so good and really put me over. Now we'll never be able to make love again. I've ruined everything. Ohhhhhhhhhh, that hurts!

John held me and tried to kiss my tears away. He kissed me, and I could taste the salt on his lips. In a little while the sharp pain disappeared, but there was still a bad ache way up inside my body. I managed to stop crying and told him how sorry I was that I'd been so stupid. He assured me that it was going to be allright, and I tried to believe him.

He got up, straightened me on the bed, pulled the covers up to my chin, and brought me two Advil and a little glass of water. The pain wasn't too sharp anymore, and I was more concerned that we wouldn't be able to make love ever again. John told me that I had bruised myself inside, but he was sure there was no real damage. He thought I might be sore for a while, though, and that I should leave the deep thrusting to him in the future. I guess I was mostly over my bad experience, because I was able to giggle. Giggling hurt, though. Anything I did that moved my insides around hurt. I promised that I would let him do all the hard fucking from then on. It was obvious that sort of thing should be done only by an expert, and I was just a beginner.

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers
12