A Painful Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roke
Roke
30 Followers

Rebecca screamed until she was too hoarse to scream, then began babbling incoherently, tears running down her face, her hair flying wildly as she thrashed her head from side to side. She looked over at Damien, her eyes pleading with him, her mouth silently begging.

Damien got up and walked over to her, crouching down so that his face was on the level of hers.

"See what the pain without the pleasure feels like, Rebecca?" He softly asked her. "See what the Beast without the Man feels like?"

"GAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD!!" Yelled Ike, as Rebecca felt him ram his cock deep into her ass and explode.

Rebecca dropped her head and sobbed, humiliated by the brutal rape of her tender ass, ashamed of her behavior. Damien placed his hand gently under her chin and tilted her face back up to his, looking into her eyes.

"Do you see what your life would be like with a Master that does not love you, Rebecca?" He asked her.

"Y-yes Sir." She replied with a sob. Damien saw her bite on her lower lip and her body tense as Ike finally withdrew his cock from her ass.

Damien leaned his head forward, and softly kissed her bleeding lips.

"Call Me Master." He told her, with a smile. She smiled back at Him and began crying again, this time tears of joy.

"Yes Master." She said softly.

Damien rose and lifted the top-piece of the stocks from her, freeing her arms and head, as Ike reached under her and quickly but gently removed the box-clamps from her nipples. He placed them in the saddlebag pouch they had come out of, then recoiled the whip and placed it in the other pouch.

"It's been a pleasure, man." He said, tossing the saddlebags over his shoulder. "Don't worry, I can see my own way out."

Damien gathered Rebecca into his arms, holding her, cradling her like a baby. She buried her face in his shoulder, smelling the familiar scent of the man she loved, her Master. Damien gave Ike a smile and a nod as the biker headed up the stairs and out of the basement. Carrying Rebecca, Damien headed up the stairs as well. When they reached the top of the stairs they heard the loud roar of the Harley as it sped away from the house.

Damien carried Rebecca up the stairs and into the Master bedroom. He laid her gently upon the bed, knocking his suit and tie off onto the floor, not concerned with them at the moment. Then he walked into the bathroom and drew a warm bath, adding some of Rebecca's favorite bath oils. He stripped down and returned to the bed, once again gathering her into his arms, and carried her into the bathroom, lowering her into the oversized tub and sinking into the warm water behind her.

Rebecca felt all the tension flow out of her body as she soaked her sore and tired muscles. She felt Damien's arms wrap around her and pull her back against his chest, between his legs. She could feel his cock, swollen and hard as a rock, pressing against her back, and smiled, knowing that soon she would feel it in her cunt, her mouth, her ass. No, she corrected herself. His cunt. His mouth. His ass. Wherever her Master wished it.

Damien leaned his head in and softly kissed her neck, then nibbled his way up to her left ear, licking the shell before whispering to her.

"I love you."

Rebecca smiled, accepting completely who she was and all that her Master offered.

"Yes Master!"

Roke
Roke
30 Followers
12