A Painful Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Julia reached around and adjusted her thong back into place. My work done for now, I sat back on my heels and waited for my next order, which it turned out was to hand Miss Julia her skirt from off the floor. While I was certain at that point that I wouldn't be getting into bed with her, my erection was almost painful now and I hoped she would allow me to masturbate.

"You didn't pass your test," she told me with a tone of distain. "But since you've proven yourself useful in the bedroom, I'm willing to give you another try. Now I realize that I've been pretty rough on you, so it's only fair that you should have some time off to think. You need to go home now. Don't try to contact me. In a week or two I'll call you when I'm ready to administer another test, and at that time you can tell me if you are man enough to take it again."

She took a few steps across the floor to where my clothes were laying in a pile, and gave them a swift kick. I caught my shirt in the air while other items landed around me.

"If you refuse to take the test," she warned. "This relationship that we've gotten off to a good start will be over. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Julia," I said humbly.

Soon afterwards I was on the long gravel driveway, a light contrail of dust rising behind me as I slowly approached the main road. I hunched forward a bit in my seat. Like having bad sunburn, the backrest of the driver's seat was painful on my shoulder blades if I leaned back. My ass felt like it was on fire, but there was nothing I could do about that.

Knowing I'd be passing a drug store on my way home I wondered what I might get to help with the pain. Maybe there was some broken skin that needed some antiseptic. I winced at the thought of more pain on top of pain.

In the end I just went straight home, where I finally got some sexual relief by means of my own hand. It was strangely unsatisfying. While worshipping her ass had been really hot during the moment, I now felt degraded, especially since I had willing let her savagely whip me beforehand. Miss Julia had me under her control, knew it, and so she used me and then kicked me out of her house when she was finished.

Over the next few days, as expected, the ugly red welts on my backside morphed into a collage of bruises in various dark hues. Some looked like they might never fade away. Miss Julia was on my mind constantly as I sat uncomfortably at my desk at work, or as I lay on my stomach in bed at night, trying to fall asleep. She was a sexy dominant goddess straight out of a pornographic fantasy, and perhaps for me it should stay a fantasy. If she would ease up a bit on the paddling and whipping, I'd probably do anything she wanted. That would never happen though and I knew it.

The engineering firm that I work for is in a modest sized office building with several other companies. By chance I was introduced to a young lady who recently started working for an insurance company on one of the upper floors.

Sandra was an attractive brunette about my age, and we had started going out to lunch together on a casual basis. She always wore skirts or dresses to work, nothing slutty but sexy enough, and seemed to have a nice collection of high heeled shoes, which always turned me on. Quick witted and a bit adventurous, she seemed perfect and it felt as if things could develop further between us if I made the first move. There was nothing wrong with that since I hadn't heard from Miss Julia in several weeks, and even if she called it would be to schedule another test with her. An invitation that was less appealing every day.

Sitting down at my desk one morning with a fresh cup of coffee, looking over some plans for a new boiler plant, my phone gave the distinctive ring for an outside call. The desk phone had a built-in caller ID display. I recognized the name as that of a sheet metal fabricator on the east side of town, where Miss Julia worked. As the phone rang again, I considered letting my voicemail pick it up.