A Pair of Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe rolled Emma off of her and leaned over and opened her overnight bag that she had brought and grabbed her favorite toy out of it. Emma hadn't noticed her moving around, still lost in a sea of bliss. Chloe quietly pulled it out and stuck it in her own pussy, lubing it up with her own juices. She then turned back to Emma and stuck it into her awaiting pussy. Emma nearly jumped out of the bed by the surprise intrusion, but soon forgot everything as Chloe turned the vibrator on inside Emma's pussy and she delved into paradise again, writhing on the bed, wings and arms touching her body in any possible way. Soon, Chloe started moving the vibrator in and out slowly, and after just a few minutes Emma had her third orgasm as a woman and was moaning and writhing all over the bed as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her.

Emma then sat up with a devious smile on her face and snatched the vibrator out of the hands of Chloe. She licked her own juices off of it and then started kissing Chloe again. As they were lip locked, Emma slid the vibrator into Chloe's wet pussy, and it went in with almost no resistance. She could feel Chloe gasp as it came to life. She started moaning and writhing underneath Emma, completely unable to hold her noises in. She bucked her hips and forced her sensitive clit onto the vibrator, letting out a moan of ecstasy. Emma clearly had no idea what she was doing, but she was gonna try her best. With her free hand she started massaging Chloe's tits and soon Chloe's hands joined in. She was reaching her limit. She could feel an absolute tsunami of pleasure coming and she was completely powerless to stop it. Emma tweaked one of Chloe's sensitive nipples and the wave crashed down. She curled her toes and threw her body every which way. It was the most amazing orgasm she had ever had. Her limbs and wings felt heavy as she lay there, relishing in the afterglow of her climax. Emma simply rolled to her side and held Chloe. They cuddled for a few minutes as Chloe rode out her bliss. Chloe looked into Emma's eyes, and was rewarded with a look of true affection. They loved each other, now more than ever.

After laying there a few minutes, the two passed out in each other's arms. Chloe was the first to wake from her nap. She first noticed the smell of sex permeating the air, and it started to make her horny again. Before she could succumb to her desires she slid out of Emma's arms and made her way to the kitchen. She was so confused. How would she tell her parents? How could she even go outside? Surely the clothing she had brought wouldn't fit her new body. And so she sat in the living room, wearing a pair of now very loose sweatpants she had brought and a hoodie she had taken from Ryan's room. Quietly Emma came up behind her, and reaching over the couch gave Chloe a warm hug. Chloe turned her head and kissed Emma. "Alright, playtime's over" she thought to herself.

"So, Ryan, how are we supposed to go out in public? What about our families?" Chloe inquired.

"Oh, don't worry. The mug has a special way of making everything work. It'll be as if we were always this way. Even if you pull up your transcript you'll be registered as Chloe still. All your friends will treat you the same as before."

"Yeah, well, what about you? You're a girl now, remember?" Chloe questioned.

"Oh, well, I guess I'll have a new group of friends maybe." Emma answered.

"You know we can't keep calling you Ryan, right? So what should we call you?" Chloe wondered.

"Well my driver's license should be in my pocket of my trousers, maybe it changed too!" Emma started walking towards her bedroom, Chloe in tow. "It says here that my name is Kyla."

"Well at least you have a pretty name to go along with that body" Chloe said seductively.

Kyla pushed Chloe back, stopping her advances. "Shouldn't we be worried about finding me some clothes to wear? I mean, at least you're covered."

Chloe sighed, "Yeah I guess you're right. Let's see if there's anything in your closet worth salvaging." Chloe sauntered over to Kyla's closet and opened the door. Her mouth almost hit the floor. Inside the closet was a woman's wardrobe, complete with shoes and everything.

"Well it doesn't look like we need to do any shopping." said Chloe.

"I...I don't even know what to do..." said Kyla.

"Here, put these on then" Chloe said, as she tossed a bra and matching panties at Kyla. She then dug out a pair of skinny jeans and a top and tossed those at Kyla.

"There. Now to get you to learn how to put on a – " Chloe turned and stopped midsentence. Kyla had already gotten her bra on, and was already finishing her skinny jeans as well.

"Nevermind. Seems like you got this" Chloe teased.

"It's weird, it's like I automatically know how to do all this stuff." Kyla replied

"Well it saves me the trouble of teaching you" Chloe joked. "Now I wonder if the clothes I brought changed any." Chloe reached inside her bag and pulled out a set of clothes exactly like the ones she brought over, but the appeared to be the right size. She pulled off the sweatpants and hoodie, stretched her wings, and got her bottom half dressed.

Chloe looked at Kyla, who was also half dressed, and said "So, it seems your wing idea has a bit of a snag"

"Actually I already thought of this. Think of your wings as being a tattoo on your back! Like this" Kyla closed her eyes, and much to Chloe's amazement, her wings shrank down until they were gone. Turning around, Kyla revealed the most beautiful, anatomically correct angel wing tattoo Chloe had ever seen. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on her wings going away. Soon enough, the wings had become a tattoo on her back too.

"Well, I gotta give you props for thinking things through" Chloe commented as she slid her shirt over her head. "Alright, now what should we do?"

"I don't know, I kinda figured you had this girl thing figured out so I thought I'd leave it to you" Kyla said shyly.

"Well, it's almost noon so your roommate should be crawling back from whatever hole he got drunk in last night."

"Yeah, you're probably right. But I can't remember who my roommate is! I only think of you when I think of my roommate." Kyla said, obviously perturbed.

"Come to think of it, I can't either. Let's go check his room then." Together they walked across the hall and opened the door. Despite them remembering a male roommate, the room was anything but what a man would live in. It was decorated with pink accents, bright coloring, and the bed had a flowered comforter on it. Investigating further, they found photo frames with the new Chloe along with her family.

"I guess I live here with you now" Chloe muttered. She wasn't unhappy with this, but it was definitely a lot to process. "Alright, why don't you go make breakfast or something?" Chloe suggested. She needed to clean up. She could still smell the scent of their efforts from earlier in the morning.

Kyla made breakfast and after breakfast she too got cleaned up. Walking back into her room she curiously opened the drawer on her nightstand. She was surprised to see a few sex toys in there, but upon further investigation she found a little vibrator and a remote. She turned them on and nothing happened. She quizzically pushed a button on the remote and soon the little vibrator buzzed to life. She found she could control it with the remote. A devilish smile crossed her face. While she hadn't told Chloe, she knew that the power of the mug made them irresistible to each other. The mug also made it so they'd only love each other and no one else. "All in good time" Kyla muttered under her breath. It was time to go have some fun with her dream girl...

To be continued...

12