A Pair of Cheerleaders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,537 Followers

Paul had now settled down into a nice rhythm, taking his time to enjoy his cock rubbing against her passage, her passage clinging almost lovingly every time he pulled back. He felt no pressure to rush to a quick finish, probably due to his earlier playing around. Something to remember in future; start off with a quickie and go the long distance later.

Christy was busy giving her all, approval bubbling from her lips as she went. For all her enjoyment she finally decided something was missing. Everything was fine and she was in full accord with what Paul was doing to her but there was something missing.

"Paul," she wailed, "I want, I want. . ."

She didn't know what she wanted. Paul did. She was approaching her first climax; she just didn't know it. Fine by him. He'd reached a point where he was willing to let go.

"Is this what you want?" he asked, driving in a lot harder and faster, pushing her ruthlessly over the edge. She screamed, unknown feelings raging through her, shattering her, thrilling her, her feelings sweeping her away.

Paul felt himself jerking frenziedly against her, letting himself go.

Paul disengaged from a rather shocked Christy. He managed to wedge himself on the seat next to her, gently stroking her breast. She blinked and shook her head, her hand coming up to close over his, holding it still, but also holding it against her breast.

"You were absolutely marvellous," he told her.

"That was -- amazing," she mumbled. "I didn't know."

"How could you? First time, remember. Next time you'll know what to expect."

"Next time? What makes you think there'll be a next time? There shouldn't even have been this time."

Paul was smart enough to keep silent at that.

"I suppose you'll want me to do it wearing my cheer-leader's uniform?" she sniped.

He laughed, freeing his hand and sweeping it along her body from breast to mons.

"I think I covered that earlier," he reminded her. "Although I have no doubt it would be fun and erotic I am just as pleased to have you dressed this way."

Christy made a snorting sound, but didn't say anything.

"Mind you, if it chanced that you have your outfit with you when we're alone I won't object to you wearing it, but not in a car. I'd like you in a bedroom, preferably mine. Somewhere we could experiment a little."

Christy gave him an indecipherable look and reached for her clothes.

"I think I'll be better off if we adjourn to The Grande for a while," she announced. "I need a drink."

Paul silently assented, waiting for her to get dressed. Driving to The Grande Paul found Christy was resting her hand on his thigh. Just resting there, but that told Paul everything was fine. He wondered if she would be willing to come to his place, complete with uniform. Not that he'd suggest it, but hopefully she would.

Ashson
Ashson
8,537 Followers
12