A Paladin's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss me?" Shenla asked coquettishly, putting a hand on a cocked hip. In response, Maloth crooked a finger at her and pushed Kreya's head out of the way, freeing his rigid pole for his sister's attentions. Receiving the message, Kreya crawled off the bed and rejoined the sapphic orgy on the floor beside the bed.

Shenla stepped gracefully to the bed and began to crawl up his body eyeing Maloth's cock like a hungry she-leopard before taking it in her mouth, her black lips enveloping the angry purple head. He groaned in pleasure as she began doing things with her exceedingly long tongue that none of his pets could hope to emulate. After a while, he seized a handful of her silky ebony hair and pulled her up into a searing kiss, relishing the feel of her soft body against his, her voluminous breasts pressed up against his chest, and his raging erection trapped in between their bellies.

"I love it when you take charge, my Lord," she moaned in his ear as she adjusted her hips to put him at her entrance.

She was wet, and hot, and he needed to be inside her. Grasping her hips, he shoved her down while thrusting up, sliding smoothly into her slick cunt in one motion. Fucking Shenla was the pinnacle of physical sensations, for Maloth, as he knew it was for her. Maddeningly, their heritage brought with it a drawback; Maloth could only spend his seed inside his Bound pets without draining his own life force, but Shenla was not included among his pets, which meant that Shenla could absorb Maloth's seed and use it for energy, but Maloth's vitality would be drained as a result. In essence, he could fuck Shenla, but if he did it too much, it would weaken or kill him.

If Maloth hated one thing above any other, it was not being able to have what he wanted. His anger taking hold, he flipped Shenla over so he was on top, and began to thrust savagely, spearing her needy cunt with all his force. He'd grown stronger with each Binding, and the addition of Adelain to his harem had raised him to new strengths, all of which he used to fuck Shenla senseless.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Shenla screamed, each word coming out as their hips collided repeatedly. The slapping of flesh and a wet sucking sound filled the tent, drowning out the sighs and moans of Maloth's pets writhing on the floor. "Come in me, brother!" Shenla growled in his ear. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, and her fingers were raking bloody furrows in his back as he pumped his hips. "Give me that fucking seed! I crave it more than any other. Please, give it to me!"

With a roar, he allowed himself to explode, filling his sister's molten cunt with his dark essence, savouring a pleasure so great that it felt wrong to be denied it. Shenla bucked and shook violently beneath him as her body absorbed what he'd given her, and he let her ride the wave until it subsided, then he began again, though this time at a more relaxed pace. He would not come inside her again today, but he still wanted the feeling of fucking her.

When she opened her eyes, she gave him a satisfied smile. "Mmmm, that's what I needed!"

With the urge to fuck somewhat lessened -- being Demons, he and Shenla could fuck all day, if they chose -- Maloth had questions about his sister's latest journey. "Now that you're sated," he began, "tell me what happened with the Orcs."

Shenla's smile deepened. "The Gor'dur have agreed to a treaty, on the condition that we leave them in charge of Amindaer City after we take it. Chief Beshok and his wife, Morana, will be here by tomorrow to meet you in person."

"Good," Maloth said, grateful that he hadn't yet disposed of Morin and Berenor; they would have their uses, yet. "This Beshok, what is he like?"

"Mmm," she purred, enjoying the way he continued to slowly fuck her. "He is impressive, my Lord. Smart, cunning and disciplined. He was not what I expected. He wanted to fuck me as soon as he saw me, but he made himself wait until I'd agreed to his terms."

Maloth was a little surprised to hear his sister speak of the Orc almost with respect. "Could you Bind him if he becomes difficult?"

Shenla nodded. "I could, but his wife is as clever as he, and I think she would revolt if she thought I was betraying the Orcs."

Interesting. "Is he bringing his wife tomorrow?"

"Yes, at least, he said he would."

"Good," he said with a smile. "I look forward to meeting her."

***

***ARAN***

The copse of fir trees was a good size, maybe forty paces across, and provided ample room for the three Paladins, their horses, and the twins. Smythe had joined them soon after they'd reached the trees, and had helped them pull some branches down into a crude, makeshift shelter which they covered with their Herald robes. At the very least, it would keep some of the rain off the still-sleeping twins.

Soon after, the storm broke, bringing with it frequent lightning, howling wind and torrential rain. In seconds, Aran, Elaina and Smythe were soaked through, though miraculously, their shelter held, even as the raging winds tore at the trees above, bending them to an angle where Aran felt they would surely snap like twigs.

The three Paladins huddled around the twins, shielding them with their bodies as much as they could. For maybe a quarter of an hour the storm raged, and then it was gone, the trailing clouds making room for the rising sun.

"Well," Aran said as he sat back against the trunk of a fir. "I hope there aren't too many more of those between here and home." Smythe and Elaina murmured agreement as they looked around the copse. A few of the less sturdy trees had come down, though thankfully, not on top of them or the horses.

Elaina leaned over the twins to check them. The boy's face looked much better; his Gift would be supporting him somewhat, and the burns and cuts on the girl's face looked better since Elaina had cleaned them and applied some ointment. "They're wet through," Elaina murmured, clicking her tongue in exasperation. "We'll need to light a fire, dry their robes. Probably wouldn't hurt to dry our own, either."

"Aye," Smythe agreed, wiping water from his thick mustaches. "I don't mind the cold, but wearing wet things is bloody uncomfortable."

"Well," Aran began. "The storm has likely cleared any patrols away for the time being, so I see no harm. Make it a small fire, though, just to be sure."

"I'll fetch up some wood," Smythe said, getting to his feet and moving off through the trees, his heavy boots crunching the fresh twigs dropped by the storm.

A few minutes later, Smythe returned with enough dead wood to make a cozy fire. The wood was wet through, of course, but a quick application of Elaina's sunstone rendered it dry enough for burning. Aran and Elaina gently removed the Herald robes from the twins and hung them up on nearby branches before doing the same with their own clothes. Smythe followed suit, though his eyes were watching Elaina as she stripped out of her wet garments. Aran couldn't blame the man; Elaina's body was something to behold.

"Ah!" Elaina exclaimed, stretching her arms above her head. "That's better!" A shaft of morning sunlight filtered through the trees, illuminating her pale form, both fit and curvaceous all at once. The pink nipples capping her monumental breasts crinkled in the cool morning air. The cleft between her legs was smooth and free of hair, as were the lower regions of all Gifted, man or woman.

Aran remembered the day he had woken up to find himself hairless around his crotch, wondering if Elaina had snuck into his room and shaved him while he slept. At first, it had felt strange, but he had grown to enjoy the increased sensitivity of his skin.

"I would agree with that, lass." Smythe chuckled, rubbing a thick finger beneath his bold nose as he sometimes did when he found something amusing.

"Yes, Henley," she retorted with a giggle. "I can tell!" She pointed below Smythe's waist, where a very impressive erection was forming. There was a brief moment of silence between the Paladins, but Aran knew what was coming; he could sense how aroused Elaina was through the Bond.

"We do have some time to kill, gentlemen," she purred. "And the children are asleep..." With a wink for Aran, she strutted a little way away from the fire -- so she was out of sight of the twins -- and bent forward to place her hands on the trunk of a stout fir. Keeping her legs straight and arching her back, she presented her lush ass for the two men. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled. "Come and get it."

Aran and Smythe exchanged grins, and Aran was going to let Smythe step in first, but the big Paladin interjected. "Go for it, lad. I'll keep for a bit."

Aran didn't see the point in arguing, and looking at Elaina wiggling her ass back at him was not something he could ignore for long. Her pussy lips were visible, calling him forward. He wasn't aware he was moving until he was behind her, grasping her ample hips and pressing the head of his raging cock against her warm, wet sex.

"Mmmm," she moaned, pushing back against him, trying to get him inside her. "Fuck me, Aran!"

There was no resistance as he pushed forward, but he slid in slowly, savouring the feeling of being enveloped in her hot depths, bit by bit, until his pelvis and balls were resting firmly against her soft skin. There was always something more special about making love to a woman you were Bonded with, but with Elaina, those sensations were heightened several times over. Due to circumstances they both had their Gifts suppressed, but there was still a resonance playing, just out of earshot as he entered her. He lovingly caressed her slim back, but otherwise remained still for a moment, enjoying being joined with her again.

"Please fuck me, Stud!" She whimpered, shifting her hips from side to side to encourage him. Very slowly and deliberately, Aran withdrew almost until he popped free of her clenching hole, then slowly came forward again, torturing both himself and his lover with the agonisingly gradual motion.

Smythe stepped up beside Elaina and ran his fingers through her fair hair with one hand, while the other dropped beneath her to palm a hanging breast, which could not be fully contained by even Smythe's big hand. In response, Elaina immediately turned her head to the side and wrapped her fingers around the big Paladin's cock, stroking it a few times before bringing it to her hungry mouth.

Aran began to lift his pace, until he was fucking her at a steady rate, her ass jiggling each time his hips met hers. She was moaning around Smythe's thick meat, and was fondling his heavy balls. She must have been doing it right, because the big Paladin's fingers curled in her hair until they had a firm grip, and his other hand continued to maul her pale, pliant breast.

As much as they were enjoying themselves, Aran knew they didn't have all day to fuck, so he chose not to hold back, instead allowing his pleasure to rise naturally, which was mirrored by that of his Bonded lover, until they were both at the peak together. Smythe was not spared, either, as Gifts in proximity tended to align, and he began to grunt gutturally as he unloaded into Elaina's mouth as Aran did the same into her molten pussy.

They all stood frozen in their positions for a few moments, and then Elaina straightened, giggling when Aran popped free of her moist nether lips. His come immediately began to dribble down the insides of her creamy thighs, but she was unfazed. She gave the two still-hard cocks a tug in each hand. "Mmm, I enjoyed that! We need to do that more often!"

"No arguments here, lass," Smythe chuckled, stretching his thick arms above his head.

"Nor from here," Aran agreed, looking up at the blue morning sky through the treetops. The sun was now well above the horizon, judging by its angle, which meant that they'd been at it for over an hour. Hopefully, their clothes would be dry soon, and they could be on their way.

***

END OF CHAPTER ONE

***

*Thanks for reading! Please vote and/or leave a comment if you enjoyed! Anti.*