A Paladin's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antidarius
Antidarius
1,044 Followers

Everyone had a weakness, Maloth knew, but according to Shenla, Beshok had been resistant to her powers, not fucking her until he chose to. Aside from outright Binding him, Shenla had not been able to influence him with lust, at least not to an effective degree. Maloth would keep digging until he found something he could use. He smiled at the Orcs and raised his voice. "Come forward!"

He kept his gaze on Beshok and Morana, whose eyes widened as they saw who approached; one by one, Maloth's harem lined up on the right, adjacent to himself and the Orcs, and stood attention with their hands clasped at the small of their backs. "I present to you Ellerion Velenar, High Matriarch of the Laefendell High Elves. Glinda Stonedeep, sister to King Burin Stonedeep of the Dun'Arghol Dwarves in Ekistair. Nemalinair Ailen, Seeker to the Roshgar Hill Giants. Adelain Selaina, sister to King Berenor Selaina of the Eredor Dark Elves, and Kreya Veskash, daughter of Morin Veskash, Queen of the Grave in Angavar."

Beshok and Morana stared in disbelief at the five naked beauties arrayed before them. "So, it is true, then," Beshok whispered. "You have brought these women to heel. Do they truly serve you?"

Maloth nodded as if it were an everyday matter for him, which he supposed it was. "Their greatest desire is to serve me and bring me pleasure in any way I wish." Seeing that a demonstration might serve, he addressed Beshok. "If you would like your cock sucked by Ellerion, or Adelain, or Mali, Chieftain, you need only ask."

Beshok pulled his eyes away from the women and barked a laugh. "Ha! To have my mortal enemies suck my cock in defeat! That would truly be something! I may take you up on that offer, Maloth, before the night is out, but first I must know; if you have this power, why have you not used it on Morana? Or have your sister enslave me as she did her other pets?"

It was time to let the Orcs know a portion of the truth. "Honestly," Maloth began. "That was my initial intent, but after sending Shenla to Gor'dur, and hearing her reports of your people, I felt it better to work with you rather than against you."

Morana grunted. "Smart." She strutted over to Ellerion and palmed one of the Elf's magnificent breasts. "Had your sister dominated Beshok's mind, we would have had her killed, and then come after you."

Shenla's eyes glittered at Morana's words, but she kept her silence.

"Indeed," Maloth said smoothly. "I was taught that the Orcs were brutish savages, but it appears I was given misinformation, to say the least. As Shenla has told you, I wish to take Amindaer City before crossing the sea to Ekistair. I will need to leave Palistair in the hands of those capable of ruling." He brushed Morana with another touch of lust, keeping her arousal on a gradual rise.

"And why not Berenor, or Morin?" Beshok asked. "Or one of your pets, here? They are under your control, where we Orcs are not."

"Because they are weak," Shenla answered, sashaying forward, her flaring hips shifting enticingly. "I was able to seduce Berenor with a look, and Maloth took Morin's will with one kiss." She lay a hand on Beshok's bare chest. "You, Chieftain, still keep your own mind after a whole night of wild rutting!"

"Speaking of which," Beshok began, addressing Maloth. "Where are Berenor and Morin?"

"They are awaiting your pleasure in my tent," Maloth replied. "I thought you would enjoy being waited on by your enemies. That, and they were not worthy of being present at this meet."

Beshok grinned at that. "You do me honour, Maloth!" He crowed, idly palming one of Shenla's tits while she caressed his chest. Despite Shenla's proximity, the Orc still appeared in control of himself.

Was that Beshok's weakness? Pride? The Chieftain had certainly perked up at the thought of shaming his enemies.

While Beshok may be able to withstand Shenla's charms to some extent, Maloth was finding Morana quickly succumbing to building lust. The tall beauty was breathing a little heavier, and there was a flush to her pale green cheeks. The stiff points of her nipples were denting the cloth wrap around her expansive chest. Maloth had Bound five souls, while Shenla only had three, making Maloth significantly more powerful than his sister and therefore able to dominate stronger minds.

"We cannot leave Palistair in the hands of mindless fools," Maloth said, adding another layer to Morana's desire. Her breath hitched as she inhaled sharply, though Beshok failed to notice.

The Chieftess moved along the rank of women, squeezing a breast or buttock here and there as if assessing the quality of livestock. "Who are they?" Morana said suddenly, pointing behind Maloth.

"They are my Morgai," he replied, waving Baelor and Shaelor over. The obeyed immediately, joining the small gathering and standing opposite the harem, between Maloth and the Orcs. Morana crossed the space, dropping Glinda's heavy tit and making a beeline for Baelor, who stood proudly, his chin raised as he watched the gorgeous Orc approach.

"He is magnificent!" She breathed, eyeing the Morgai up and down, especially the thick cock and fat balls between his thighs, the former of which began to rise under her attention. Without asking, she grasped the growing member in her hand, no doubt giving in to the lust Maloth had been inspiring in her.

Baelor grunted in pleasure as Morana slowly stroked him, and his glowing red eyes lidded slightly. "Now this is more fun than standing around like a stump!" He commented in his bass voice.

Shaelor folded her arms across her monumental chest and eyed him critically. "I don't see why you get to have all the fun!" Her incandescent gaze fell on Beshok. "Perhaps you would like to see what it's like to fuck a Morgai, Chieftain?" She purred, unfolding her arms and hefting her massive, perfectly shaped tits in offering.

Beshok strode to Shaelor and looked her over before turning back to Maloth. "What are these creatures, Maloth? I've never seen their like."

"They are a product of Warden and Demon magic," Maloth replied truthfully. "I will be creating more when the time is right."

"They look like they fight well," Morana murmured as she handled Baelor's now fully rigid cock deftly. Her other hand traced the defined muscles on his torso. "And fuck even better!"

"Come, if you will," Maloth suggested. "Back to my camp. I have much to tell you, and my hospitality is most generous."

Beshok and Morana inclined their heads and followed Maloth's lead as he turned back toward camp. "Your Orcs may camp where they please," he told Beshok. "My army has been given explicit instruction to start no trouble. I can assume you have given the same order?"

The Chieftain nodded. "I have." His words were punctuated by a purple-white shaft of lightning stabbing the ground less than a mile away, followed almost instantly by a resounding crack of thunder. Beshok studied the sky for a moment. "Strange weather lately, Maloth." He murmured as they walked through the ranks of Dark Elves and Risen. The Chieftain was on Maloth's right, and Shenla was on his left. Morana walked beside her mate, eyeing Maloth's soldiers suspiciously.

The harem fell in behind, and the Morgai brought up the rear. "Times are changing, Chieftain," Shenla drawled. "Our coming will shake the world to its foundations. The weather is just the beginning."

"Things are always changing," Beshok growled. "Do as you will with the world. I care not, as long as you do right by the Gor'dur."

The rest of the walk was made in silence, and Maloth observed as much as he could about his new allies. Beshok and Morana sneered at the Dark Elves as their ranks filed past. They were well disciplined, these Elves, and marched as one, their longbows slung across their backs all at the same precise angle. The women marched alongside the men, neither gender wearing more than a few straps of leather to protect their privates.

Past the Dark Elves were the ranks of Wardens and their Risen, and that was when the eyes of the Orcs widened. More than three thousand pale-grey, white-eyed Risen dead stood in long columns, black-cloaked Wardens moving up and down the lines between. The Risen wore either nothing at all or very little, due to the Warden's proclivity toward showing off the often-pleasing bodies of their minions. Most were Human, though there were some Elves, and a few Orcs and Ogres stood towering over the rest. A lone female Giant stood toward the rear of the line, her tall, voluptuous body rising from the sea of grey, the heads of the Risen around her barely reaching her hips.

It was a strange magic these Wardens had, able to raise a dead body and restore it to its physical prime. There was a ghostly beauty about the Risen, Maloth had to admit, and he had indulged in the pleasure they could provide many times, as did the Wardens. The thought of fucking something dead had abhorred him upon first learning of the Wardens' proclivities, until Kreya had explained to him that the Risen were not truly dead, nor were they alive. They were something in between, and once Risen, they existed only to serve their master, which brought them great pleasure, not unlike the relationship between Maloth and his harem. It was what had first given Maloth the idea to meld his magic with Kreya's to create the Morgai.

"You were not boasting, Maloth," Beshok murmured as they passed between two columns of Risen. "You really do have Angavar behind you."

"Some bonds are everlasting," Maloth told the Orc. "The Wardens served my mother, and that service carries to me. What nation can stand against an army that can raise its dead enemies from the ground?"

Morana looked uneasy, and Maloth touched her again with lust, keeping her at a simmer. By the time they got back to Maloth's tent, she would be begging to be fucked. "I never imagined I'd see such a thing," she breathed, studying the Risen as she walked. Passing a buxom Risen Orc, her expression darkened. "I cannot say I approve of this, Maloth," she said quietly, gesturing to what had once been her kin.

"Nor I," Beshok rumbled. "It's bad enough, what Shenla has done to Barrog, but desecrating the bodies of dead Orcs?" His hand clenched into a fist.

Maloth spread his hands placatingly. "These Orcs were Risen long ago, Chieftain, before I came to

Angavar. I will order the Wardens to leave your dead in peace, in the interest of our friendship."

"See that you do," Beshok grunted, his face sour. "My people will not like this, Maloth. I suggest you keep these abominations clear of living Orcs, lest you incite a riot."

"Indeed," Maloth replied smoothly, hoping the irritation was clear of his voice. "I will respect your wishes, Chieftain." They were now past the Risen and back in camp, headed toward Maloth's enormous marquee, the black canvas looming in the night.

***

***SHENLA -- The Ergar Plain war camp, Palistair***

Shenla stayed silent as Maloth spoke with Beshok and Morana on the walk back to camp. She remained by her brother's side, listening intently for anything useful while lightly caressing Beshok with tendrils of dark lust, doing her best to weaken his considerable resolve as best she could. It was frustrating, not having access to more power; she needed to Bind again, to grow stronger. Morana certainly seemed to be succumbing to Maloth, judging by the way she kept staring at him like a starving woman at a leg of mutton.

When Beshok and Morana aired their disgust at the Risen Orcs, Shenla ushered Torvin up from behind her. "Run to Maloth's tent," she hissed at the muscular Warden. "Tell Morin to send her Orcs away, and be quick about it!"

Torvin nodded obediently and took off, his shirtless, tattooed form vanishing between the tents. Queen Morin, who awaited them in Maloth's tent, liked to keep two massive Risen Orcs close by as guards -- not that she really needed them, in this camp -- and it would not do for Beshok and Morana to receive further insult tonight. Shenla had chosen to dismiss what Beshok said about her Binding Barrog; if anything, Barrog was more an Orc than he'd been before! He was stronger, faster, and smarter, as he'd displayed when fighting that behemoth Garrun back in Gor'dur.

Shenla wondered how Maloth had overlooked the matter of the Risen Orcs in the first place. Or had he done this deliberately? While Maloth was often open with Shenla about his plans, she was sure he kept many things to himself, which was his own choice, of course; she trusted him to do what was best, both for himself and for her.

If she knew her brother, tonight was going to be about making the Orcs feel valued and powerful, and Maloth would be carefully observing them to find anything he could use to his advantage. She loved how determined he was to conquer these lands; nothing attracted her more than a man who went after what he wanted, a man who was worthy of holding great power.

Her pussy ached at the thought of him taking her again, something he'd been doing far more often since Binding the Dark Elf, as his new level of strength allowed him to fuck her without depleting himself. Sex with Maloth easily eclipsed the pleasure she felt with anybody else -- probably because they were both Demons -- and Shenla took every chance she could to get his thick, crimson cock inside her.

The black tent rose in darkness as they approached, dwarfing the smaller ones surrounding it. Berenor and Morin would be waiting in there, ready to serve as Maloth instructed. They were not enslaved in the same way as Maloth's and Shenla's harems, but they had been fucked by Maloth and Shenla so many times that they would be thinking of little else except pleasing them, even to the detriment of their own kindgoms.

Shenla wasn't sure what Maloth had planned for Morin and Berenor, though she felt certain their days were numbered, as their usefulness was slowly diminishing. That was the problem with a Demon's power; people were only so resistant to lust, and over time, even the strongest minds would be eroded, if they were continually exposed to the pleasure of fucking a Demon. As such, Maloth and Shenla had to be careful with whom they played with, for most times they would never be the same again.

The party arrived at the entrance to Maloth's tent. "Come," her brother said as he pushed the thick flap aside and stepped through, the opening high enough that he didn't have to stoop. Shenla followed him through, as did the Orcs, and then Maloth's harem before Shenla's. The tent was massive, more than twenty paces across with thick furs littering the floor and standing lamps lining the canvas walls. At the far end was a heavy-looking wooden table, the surface covered with maps dotted by various markers, but the thing that drew the eye of all present was the two figures naked and writhing in the centre of the floor.

King Berenor Selaina, ruler of the Dark Elves of Eredor, and Queen Morin Veskash of the Wardens of Angavar were engaged in a vigorous fuck, with pale, tattooed Morin on her hands and knees, her fingers curled in the thick rug as Berenor knelt behind her, his big hands on her hips and his muscles cording beneath midnight skin as he railed the slender queen's pussy with his impressive ebony phallus.

The two rulers looked over as the group entered, and they hurriedly separated, kneeling with their heads bowed submissively. Maloth strode forward, unclasping his cloak and letting it drop, though Kreya caught it before it hit the floor. He stood behind Morin and Berenor, facing the Orcs. "I present to you two of your greatest enemies," he said confidently, placing a hand on each of their heads. Morin whimpered at his touch, and shuddered in pleasure. "Broken and kneeling, for your pleasure, my friends."

Beshok looked down in disbelief. "Were I not seeing this with my own eyes," he muttered. "I would not believe it."

Silently, Maloth's and Shenla's harems and the Morgai filed into the tent proper, taking places around the inner wall and forming a ring. Mali had to kneel, as there was not quite enough standing room for the busty Giantess. Barrog, Torvin and Peldin were the only ones clothed, though Shenla had half a mind to order them to undress, as they were very pleasing to look at naked.

She grinned and came up behind Beshok to press herself against his strong back. She placed her hands on his torso and began to slide them down toward his waist, where his loincloth was covering that marvelous cock. "Look at Morin," she purred into his pointed ear. "Waiting to serve you, Chieftain, to please you as you deserve."

Unexpectedly, Beshok growled deep in his chest and shook Shenla free. "She is the Queen of the Wardens!" He growled. "She is the one responsible for the unholy magic that occupies the bodies of my dead kin!"

Morana stepped forward to look down at Morin, contempt on her pretty Orcish face. "I'll bet she fucks them every chance she gets! I should rip off her head right now!"

Morin kept her eyes on Morana's feet, reddening slightly at the Chieftess's comment. She was still breathing hard from the sex with Berenor, and her pale chest was flushed, her modest breasts rising and falling with her breath. She was quite attractive, really, just short of her middle years and slender, with dark hair that fell down to the middle of her slim back.

"Come now, Morana," Maloth crooned, caressing Morin's head like a faithful hound. "Isn't there a more peaceful avenue we might take?"

Beshok snorted, but Morana met Maloth's eyes, and her expression softened somewhat. Maloth's powers must have been working on her.

Berenor had lifted his head enough to clap dark eyes on Shenla, and there was a deep hunger in his gaze as he stared. His considerable cock jutted from between his thighs, pulsing ever so slightly with his need.

Shenla dismissed Berenor's desire as unimportant, though the sight of his turgid ebony shaft was pleasing enough. There were more important matters at hand, for now. "Perhaps there is a simpler solution," she purred, stepping around to face Beshok and placing a soft hand on his shoulder. "You wish to avenge your kin, and show Morin the consequences of offending the Orcs, no?"

Beshok nodded, as did Morana, who hadn't shifted her gaze from the humbled Queen of the Grave. "So, show her your might, Chieftain," Shenla continued, trailing her fingers from Beshok's shoulder and down over his strong chest. "Use her body for your pleasure as she uses the bodies of your Orcs for hers." Her fingers journeyed down his chiseled stomach reached the rope that held his loincloth. Summoning as much of her power as she could, she shoved it at him. At the same time, she raised her free hand to her shoulder and pulled a specific thread of the white silk, allowing the entire garment to drop to the ground, pooling around her ankles.

"She makes a convincing argument, my love," Morana said, her voice sounding a little huskier than usual. She was breathing more heavily than before, and her nipples were straining against the fabric around her breasts. She shifted her weight back and forth on her long legs as if she wanted to rub her broad thighs together.

"And what of Berenor?" Beshok said thickly, raking his eyes over Shenla's nudity. She loved being naked, and she loved showing herself off even more. The greed and want in a man's eyes sent thrills through her. "Don't expect me to bugger him! I've no interest in men!"

Pressing herself against the taller Orc's body, she giggled into Beshok's pointed ear. "Of course not, my virile Chieftain! You're going to make him watch you fuck his sister!"

Shenla knew she had struck oil with that suggestion, for Beshok's strong hands encircled her waist, squeezing possessively. "You are as clever as you are beautiful," he growled into her ear. "I'll make sure I get to you before the night is out."

Antidarius
Antidarius
1,044 Followers