A Paladin's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As one of Aran's Meldin, Elaina would be able to feel whatever he felt, including what came through from his other Meldin, and the closer you were to your Meldin, the more you felt them. "Sure is," he replied, enjoying the heat coursing in his veins.

"How do you contain yourself?" She asked, breathing a little heavier than before. Her nipples had stiffened into points on her bare breasts. "I'd be a puddle on the floor!"

"I just try and enjoy it," he said simply, putting an arm around her waist, not caring about the blood. It was dry, anyway.

Smythe seemed to know what they were talking about despite the lack of explanation. "Aran has an innate Gift for creating Bonds," he offered. "Perhaps that is why he can handle so many. It makes me wonder what Paladins like Palavus Ironrod experienced on a daily basis." Palavus Ironrod was an ancient Paladin notorious for his multitude of Bonded women, which numbered over five hundred at one stage, according to texts in Amina's library.

"Aros only know," Elaina muttered, fanning her face with a hand. "I'm bloody burning up, here! What are those women of yours up to, stud?"

"No idea," Aran replied. "Though I wish I was there to see it."

Amina's quarters were accessed through the far side of the huge columned chamber, through a tall archway that led deeper into the Temple. Aran had walked this path for the first time nearly half a year ago, full of uncertainty. Just before the arched opening that led to Amina's bedchamber was another opening that led to her private baths. Sunstones lined the walls of a room that was much smaller than the huge communal baths elsewhere in the Temple, and filled the space with a warm, yellow glow that complemented the firelight from the fireplace that took up the entire far wall.

The water in the pool was the best thing Aran had seen all day – except for the women, of course – and he longed to get out of his dirty, smelly clothes and into the warm bath. Amina was just undoing her robe when they entered, and she smiled at them seductively as the garment whispered to the stone floor. Aran felt a pull at his chest and loins, as if she were a magnet drawing him to her. He was used to this; all Gifted women had this effect on men, and Amina was very strong in the Gift.

The three Paladins watched hungrily as the Priestess gracefully stepped down into the water, her wonderfully lush body slowly disappearing inch by inch until she was submerged to her chin. Smythe seemed to break free of the spell first, and Amina watched him with a lip caught between her white teeth as he undressed, not hurriedly, but not wasting time, either.

Aran's attention was brought to Elaina as she stepped in front of him and unclasped his cloak, letting it drop before starting on the laces of his shirt. He watched her as she worked, admiring her focus as she deftly finished with his laces and pushed the shirt back off his shoulders, careful not to touch him where the big hailstone had hit him.

She inhaled sharply when she looked at his bare shoulder. "It looks as bad as it feels," she said quietly.

Aran glanced down at the angry red blotch, which had already begun to darken into a bruise. The hail had not been smooth; the jags had broken his skin in several places, even through his cloak and shirt. "I'll be alright," he told her, liking the way her emerald eyes caught the firelight. "It hurts less now than it did before."

Without saying more, Elaina moved her fingers to his sword belt, which clattered to the floor before she started on his breeches. Over her shoulder, Aran saw that Smythe had entered the bath and was kissing Amina passionately. The Priestess was wrapped tightly around the big Paladin, and her ample breasts were mashed into his chest and billowing out to the sides.

Aran kicked his boots off as Elaina tugged his breeches down, and his hard cock sprang forward to hit her in the cheek, which made them both giggle. Once he was naked, he attended to his lover's clothes, pulling off her boots before peeling her skin-tight breeches down her long, luscious legs until she stepped out of them.

"Make love to me," she whispered when he stood up to face her.

Wordlessly, he bent his head and brought his lips to hers, his hands encircling her slim waist and pulling her closer, until their bodies were pressed together. Not only were he and Elaina Meldir, they were also something Amina called Amatharn, which meant that their fates were tied together in a way that wasn't fully understood. Being with Elaina just felt... right, as if she was his home, the place where he belonged. He loved and cherished all the others; Jeira and Sorla, Rayna and Bella, Induin and Liaren, and they were all special, but Elaina was Elaina. It would be untrue to say that he loved her more than any other, for such a thing was foreign to him – you either loved, or you didn't, there was no middle ground – but there was a depth to their connection that was vast and unique.

"Get in the bath," Elaina said huskily, breaking the kiss and moving over to one side of the room, where a bucket sat on a stool. As Aran stepped down into the water, he watched as Elaina began to sponge herself off, wanting to wash off the dried blood before joining him.

The bath was probably only large enough for six people at most, and Smythe and Amina were right in the centre, still in the same position, the Priestess moaning in pleasure as she gyrated her hips against Smythe. Keeping an eye on Elaina – particularly on the way her fair skin glistened wetly in the firelight – he moved up behind Amina, who immediately leaned back against him and put her hands behind his head. Aran's hands came up to her breasts, which weren't as large as Elaina's massive orbs, but still too big to fit into his hands, and massaged them while Smythe fucked the Priestess, his hands on her hips beneath the water as he delivered powerful thrusts.

"Mmm," Amina moaned as she siezed Aran's hair and tilted her face back, her lips parted in offering. Aran kissed her deeply for a time, and their tongues danced as the Priestess's body rocked against him. "At some point," she breathed. "I want both of you inside me at the same time."

Aran's cock twitched at the thought. Having to make himself wrench his lips away from Amina's hungry mouth, Aran spied Elaina sitting at the edge of the bath, her smooth legs lazily swirling the water as she watched. With a smile, her creamy thighs opened and she leaned back on her hands, presenting her bald pussy.

Aran was moving before he realised, wading to Elaina and running his hands along the insides of her spread thighs. He planted soft kisses on the silky skin, lightly nipping with his teeth every so often, and the buxom Paladin sighed with anticipation as he neared her smooth cleft. Her scent filled his nostrils, sweet and heady at the same time, and he pressed his lips against her sex, delving into her folds with his tongue, gingerly at first, then increasing the pressure gradually.

Hands tangled in his hair, and his former mentor moaned as she pulled his face harder against her. Aran's hands left the water and seized a mountainous breast in each, firmly squeezing the pliant flesh as he alternated between teasing her opening and lightly flicking her stiff clit, reading her with his Gift to pleasure her exactly how she desired.

Elaina moaned loudly as he worked, bucking her hips up to grind herself into his face, and her thighs were locked around his ears tightly, encasing him in a delicious vice. She trembled as she came, her thighs quivering before opening to release him. She looked down at him hungrily as he planted kissed on the smooth skin above her slit. "I need you inside me, Stud."

Needing no further encouragement, Aran gathered her in his arms and brought her down into the water, where she quickly entwined her limbs around him and expertly maneuvered her hips to put him at the entrance to her pussy. He could feel the heat from her bathing the head of his cock as it kissed her lower lips. Aran's heart raced as Elaina lowered herself slowly, swallowing him inch by inch until he was embedded inside her once again. Energy flowed between them, a pulse more powerful than what he experienced from his other Meldin, and Aran lost himself in Elaina as she pressed her lips to his and moaned into his mouth at their physical joining.

Elaina ground herself against him insistently, and she clutched herself to him in a fierce embrace, as if trying to press his very body into her own. Her lips were hot against his ear. "I never want this to end."

Aran couldn't agree more. There was something... transcendent about sex with Elaina, even more so than his experiences with Amina, a High Priestess. His hands drifted down her slim back to her round ass, thick with muscle yet soft and pliant in his grip. He pulled her against him rhythmically, and the water churned around them as their pace increased. Voices penetrated his awareness which was largely occupied by Elaina.

"It's quite something to watch," Smythe was saying as he leant back against the edge of the bath off to one side. Amina was in front of the big Paladin, reclining against his chest and also studying Aran and Elaina, her crystal blue eyes hot with desire, but also fascination, Aran thought.

"This is what it's like with Amatharn," she said quietly, moaning softly as Smythe ran his hands over her body, from her breasts and down over her flat belly beneath the water. "Do you see the glow?"

"Aye," Smythe confirmed, though Aran didn't know what glow they meant, nor did he care. Right now, he was with Elaina, and that's all that mattered.

"The Gift flows more strongly between them than other Meldir," Amina explained in between luxuriant sighs as Smythe explored her body. Her hips were rocking beneath the water, and Aran could sense they were still fucking lazily as they watched. "They will do great things together."

"I love you," Elaina whispered as she crashed into a climax, and Aran found himself carried along with her, his loins contracting violently as he suddenly found himself coming inside her. His mind went blank, and stars swam in the corners of his darkened vision at the sheer magnitude of the pleasure. His mouth was open, but no sound escaped, nor could he breathe. Eternity passed, and finally he could see again, and draw breath.

Elaina's face was a bare inch from his, their noses almost touching. "I love you, too," he said quietly, unable to say much more. His head still spun.

She chuckled throatily. "You look like you've been knocked on the head, stud."

He felt a smile cross his lips, though the feeling was distant, as if it were someone else's lips. "I've never felt anything like that before. It was... intense."

"The Bond between Amatharn is strong," Amina said. Elaina unwound herself from Aran to turn so she could face the Priestess, though she pressed her back to his chest, and her luscious ass to his turgid cock. "What you experience together will be more powerful than with other Meldin. Amatharn were always rare, so little is known, but it will be interesting to watch you two."

"Just watch?" Elaina asked, wading forward a couple of feet until she was bosom-to-bosom with the other woman. "I was hoping you would do more than that."

A second later the two beauties were kissing, even as Amina continued to fuck Smythe. Unwilling to miss any fun, Aran slid in behind Elaina. Steadying her with an arm around her belly, he pressed his cock into the cleft of her ass, seeking her rear hole.

Amina groaned and broke her kiss with Elaina, then shifted herself beneath the water. Through his senses, Aran could tell Smythe's cock had left her pussy. "Fuck my ass, Henley!" The Priestess growled lustily. "Aran is going to fuck Elaina's ass, and I want you to do mine, too!"

Smythe put up no argument, just adjusted his angle and a cry from the golden-haired goddess in his arms announced his entry into her willing bottom. Elaina wrapped her legs around the Priestess and resumed kissing her. One of Elaina's hands whipped back to seize Aran's cock and quickly bring it to her puckered hole. Thanks to her Gift, Elaina's ass was as slippery as her pussy, and his crown popped past the tight ring of muscle almost immediately.

The room filled with grunts, sighs and moans as the four Gifted enjoyed themselves, the firelight playing over their wet, naked bodies. The women kissed hungrily, then changed; Amina leaned forward over Elaina's shoulder to kiss Aran, while Elaina kissed Smythe over Amina's shoulder. Both Elaina and Amina had a hand beneath the water, and Aran could sense them playing with each other's pussies as their asses were impaled.

On and on they fucked. Aran reached another mind-bending peak with Elaina, his come ejecting deep into her ass as she clenched him tightly, milking everything he had. Then Amina beckoned him to follow her up from the water and onto the warm stone, where she mounted him, her flawless body undulating as she rode his cock, sighing as his hands roamed over her alabaster skin. Smythe and Elaina had also exited the pool and were engaged in a similar position, though Elaina was laying on top of the big Paladin in reverse, taking his impressive cock into her throat while he devoured her sweet pussy with his mouth.

Amina smiled as she watched them and began to grind her hips a little more energetically, stirring his pole in her slick channel. Her hands were braced on his chest, and her arms were pushing her ample tits together. Aran lifted his head and attacked her pink nipples, nibbling and licking the stiff nubs, much to Amina's appreciation.

"Come in me Aran," she whimpered. Her eyes were closed, and her head was tilted back. She was close, Aran could sense it. "And make her come, too. Make us all come!"

Make them all come? Did she just mean the four of them in this room, or everyone in the Temple? Was that even possible? Wanting to give the Priestess what she wanted, Aran focused, expanding his Gift and letting it roll out like a wave. Amina shuddered atop him, her hips jerking sporadically and her tits swaying as she reached her peak. Her own Gift exploded, too, as if carried along by Aran's.

Even though his attention was all on the woman on top of him, Aran was dimly aware of Elaina and Smythe getting caught in the wave, which crashed over them, sending Elaina into spasms while Smythe's cock erupted in her mouth, visibly flexing as he roared from between her thighs. Elaina would be bearing this pleasure on two fronts; both from Aran's Gift and through the Bond. Her head was now resting on Smythe's thigh, even as he continued to eject come, which splashed down onto her face, her shoulder, her hair. Her eyes were closed, but there was a distinct smile on her full lips.

Onward and outward the wave swept, its strength increased by the added power of Smythe's and Elaina's Gifts, and Aran's awareness rode with it, out into the Temple, and one by one, he felt the other occupants, Servants or otherwise, succumb to the pleasure it carried. Sensation exploded inside him as climaxes ripped through his Meldin, the feeling fed back to him, which set his balls to tighten and uncoil again, and he clutched Amina tightly as he came inside her once more.

Elaina was not spared, either, connected to Aran as she was, and she began to twitch again, gripping Smythe's cock in one fist like a drowning woman gripping a branch. In turn, Aran's fresh climax carried through to the other Meldin, and he felt Jeira and Sorla, Rayna and Bella, Induin and Liaren all experience his pleasure as their own. It was quite a thing, to have seven women in your head, and feel them all come simultaneously. And repeatedly.

Eventually the energy abated, and the pleasure ceased feeding back into itself, the ecstasy draining away as slowly as the tide. He lay with Amina for a time, caressing her slim back with his fingers. He was still hard inside her, but he was happy to just be still for now. He thought about what had just happened; he'd never been a part of a collective use of the Gift before, and he was amazed at the power of it. If that was what four Gifted could do, what could twenty do? A hundred?

Amina propped herself up on her elbows to look down at him, giving Aran an excellent view of her plump cleavage as her breasts rested on his chest. "What are you thinking about?" She asked him softly.

"What it must have been like centuries ago, when the Order was at its pinnacle."

She smiled, white teeth flashing behind her full lips. "It was something to behold, indeed. One day, I'll describe to you the orgies that used to take place in the Temples, with hundreds of people from the world over."

That did sound interesting. Elaina and Smythe seemed to be rousing, slowly pulling themselves up to sit facing Aran and Amina across the pool. "What just happened?" Elaina asked the Priestess. "Was that you? I felt like I was being swept along like a twig in rapids!"

Smythe nodded in agreement, his dark eyes twinkling above his bold nose. "Aye, same here. I'm assuming our Gifts merged for a bit, there." He was leaning back on his hands with his legs in the water, and Elaina sat in the same way, her hip pressed to his. Still hard, Smythe's cock reached up past his navel. Elaina's hand drifted there of its own accord and began to casually stroke the thick member, though she kept her eyes on Aran and Amina. Aran enjoyed watching Elaina enjoy herself, whether it was with him or not, and he smiled at her, getting one in return.

"The Gift is a complex thing," Amina began, pushing herself upright. "And its power lies in connections, unifications." Her voice took on something of a lecturing tone, though she remained impaled on Aran. "When Gifted people are together, their Gifts want to align, to sing the same song in harmony, which is what happens when the four of us take our pleasure together."

Elaina and Smythe nodded in understanding. They all knew this much, but Amina said more. "As you know, Meldir can feel each other, and the closer they are, the more intense the feeling, like so." She reached a hand back beneath her bottom and lightly caressed the smooth skin beneath Aran's balls. Aran groaned at the pleasurable sensation, and Elaina inhaled sharply as the Bond transmitted it to her, her tremendous tits rising on her chest. "This pleasure is in turn fed back to the recipient, which creates a loop, a cycle."

Smythe and Elaina frowned thoughtfully, and Aran listened with interest, despite Amina's seemingly unconscious massaging of his cock with her pussy. "This phenomenon is multiplied for each Meldin in proximity, and even more so for each Gifted Meldin, which is why we just experienced what we did. Aran has seven Meldin, and one of them – Elaina – is Gifted, so his pleasure was multiplied several times over, and that energy was added to our aligned and collected Gifts."

Elaina asked a question. "So, the more of us there are, and the more Meldin we have, the stronger it becomes?"

Amina nodded, and shifted her hips slightly, to Aran's delight. "After a fashion. Remember, the Gift will only affect those who are open to its influence. It cannot control or dominate a mind or force anyone to feel pleasure. As most people are open to pleasure, most will want to be carried along on the wave, but some will not, for their own reasons."

Aran thought he understood, but a thought came to him. "So, in the old Temples, how did you stop whole cities being affected? Surely having people collapsing on the street would have been inconvenient, and even dangerous."

Amina smiled down at him. She sat straight-backed, and trailed her fingertips over his chest. Elaina moaned softly, though Smythe was not touching her; she was feeling it through the Bond. "Whole cities were affected," the Priestess said simply. "Entire nations experiencing pleasure simultaneously. We used to designate special days, so that all who wished could set aside time to enjoy themselves when the pleasure spread." A sad smile crossed her beautiful face. "They were wonderful years."