A Paladin's Journey Ch. 06

Story Info
The Loyal Hound.
12.8k words
4.77
11.4k
12

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antidarius
Antidarius
1,044 Followers

CHAPTER SIX -- The Loyal Hound

----------------------------------------

*Author's note: Hey guys, another episode ready for your enjoyment! If you've never read my work before, well it's got plenty of sex, but also a plot, so if you're after a quick release, this may not be for you. However, if you like high-fantasy/epic fantasy that also involves plenty of steamy sex, then dig right in!*

---------------------------------------

***ARAN -- Campsite on the Sorral Plain, Ekistair***

Smythe was right; something was wrong with Kedron. The young Arohim was twitching in his sleep, his face contorted in a grimace. Strained groans were slipping through his clenched teeth, as if he were in terrible pain.

"I couldn't wake him," Smythe told Aran as they knelt on either side of Kedron. "No matter how I tried. I think it's his Meldin." Aran had to agree. Berrigan had finally found Imella, it seemed, and Kedron was feeling her pain through the Bond.

Suddenly Kedron sat bolt upright, clutching at his chest. "Imella!" he gasped, staring at nothing with wild eyes.

Aran crouched before him, grasping his face and bringing Kedron's gaze to his own. "He has her, doesn't he?" he asked softly. Kedron didn't need to speak, for Aran could see the answer in his dark eyes.

"We have to go to her!" The apprentice Paladin cried as he tried to scramble to his feet. Aran took his hands from Kedron's face and put them on his shoulders, pressing him back down.

"No," Aran said firmly. "I know you're hurting, and so is she, but we knew this would happen. We stick to the plan. I don't like Berrigan harming your girl any more than you do, but we need to bring him south. We can't defeat hundreds of Heralds on our own."

Kedron looked as if he would argue, but then he nodded sullenly. "It seems to have stopped, for now, at least."

"If she's pointed Berrigan in our direction, lad," Smythe said. "Then he will start moving this way soon, and he'll bring her with him. Be sure to tell us the moment you feel her getting closer, no matter how small the change."

Kedron nodded again. He looked on the verge of tears, now. Aran felt nothing but sympathy for him. What would it be like if it were Jeira or Sorla or Elaina in Imella's place, and Aran in Kedron's, unable to help?

"Try and get some rest," he told Kedron gently. "We'll be in Rostin by tomorrow. You'll get her back, I promise."

Aran stood as Kedron lay back and wrapped himself up in his cloak again. He walked off a short distance, looking out over the grassy plain under an endless night sky. Aran realised he was looking southwest, the direction he could feel Elaina, Induin and Liaren. Smythe appeared next to him, the taller man's gaze fixed toward the horizon.

"Tomorrow is key," Aran's former master said quietly. "Everything must play just right for it to work. We have to hope there are no Heralds in Rostin already."

"If there are, there won't be many," Aran responded. "We have been hitting them from all sides, never from the same place twice. The Sorral Plain is vast, and we have them spread thin looking for us."

"And what of Imella?"

Aran sighed. "I hope that she breaks quickly, to spare her as much pain as possible. We also must make sure we have enough time to be prepared for Berrigan's arrival. It feels like Elaina and the Elves are moving south much faster now, which probably means a ship has picked them up."

"Some good news, then," Smythe said.

"Three more days, maybe four," Aran murmured. "And the Heralds will be reeling from a blow they'll feel for years to come."

"Just promise me one thing, Aran." Smythe turned his head to look Aran in the eyes. "When the swords cross, you leave Berrigan for me."

Aran inclined his head. "As you wish, Smythe. Now take some sleep, if you want it. I'll watch for a while."

Smythe accepted the offer and lay down near Kedron, leaving Aran to his thoughts, and the endless night sky.

***

***BESHOK -- Chief of the Gor'dur Orcs -- the Ergar Plain, Palistair***

A naked Beshok eagerly followed the equally unclothed, statuesque Morgai as she led him away from the war camp and down into a lightly wooded gully, the darkness of the stormy night not preventing his Orc eyes from ogling her full, bouncing ass as she walked. Angular black runes decorated her skin, which was otherwise a grey so pale it was almost white. Beshok looked down to notice he was hard, his rampant cock sticking straight out from his body. He was small-statured, for an Orc, but nobody had mocked his size for many years; those who did learned quickly how dangerous he was. Besides, the size of his cock more than made up for any lack of height or muscle.

Idly, his hand drifted down to his turgid shaft and began to tug slowly as he followed the hypnotic sway of the Morgai's hips. She had a good ass; nice and big, but firm, like a she-Orc, and her tits were so large he could see the outsides of them on either side of her body! He would enjoy fucking her again. He had fucked her before, hadn't he?

His head felt muddled. He shook it back and forth, then glanced over at the Mor'elda walking beside him. Berenor's gaze was also fixed on the undulating rump at the top of those long, ripe thighs, and his manhood was in a similar state. Beshok frowned at the ebony Elf. There was something unsettling about the dull cast to Berenor's pale eyes, like he'd taken too many blows to the head. Surely, the King of Eredor had not always been this way? True, Beshok had never crossed spears with him in person, but Berenor had kept the Gor'dur out of Eredor lands as many times as Beshok had repelled the Mor'elda. Beshok grudgingly admitted he had an ounce of respect for the Mor'elda king.

The Morgai -- 'Shaelor,' Beshok had heard her called -- turned her head and winked at him, and Beshok's cock throbbed, making him forget his current line of thought. "We go alone, from here," she purred suggestively. Without looking back, Beshok waved a dismissive hand at his bodyguards whom were trailing close behind, not seeing the concerned looks on their faces as they halted. Berenor mirrored Beshok's gesture, stopping his own retinue as Shaelor led the two rulers further downhill.

The grassy ground levelled out at the bottom of the decline into a spacious meadow surrounded on all sides by treed slopes. Something in the back of Beshok's mind told him this terrain was unfavourable for some reason, but the thought vanished like smoke in the wind before it could take hold. Reaching the centre of the glade, Shaelor turned, her marvelous body now visible from the front, and she smiled at them, beckoning them both forward by crooking a finger on each hand. The fiery caverns of her eyes spoke of untold pleasures, forbidden delights.

When they were close enough, Shaelor placed a hand on each man's cock and began to stroke them with deft, skilled movements. Beshok growled in deep satisfaction and heard Berenor echoing. Hungrily, Beshok reached out and grasped a massive breast, squeezing the soft flesh and pinching the stiff dark nipple at its peak.

Shaelor moaned appreciatively. "Now, there's a good boy." There was a flash of movement -- faster than Beshok could follow -- as she repositioned herself with lightning speed, until she was bent at the waist before Beshok and pressing that juicy ass back against his cock. Berenor she drew around in front of her so she could take him in her mouth.

Beshok grasped those wide hips and prepared to take her in the ass, but for some reason he found himself studying the gully again. Why did he feel so uneasy of a sudden? The confusion ebbed somewhat as his hips flexed automatically, driving the bulbous, olive-green head of his cock into Shaelor's tight grey ring. Her body accepted him easily; she was built for fucking. How did Maloth ever let this creature out of his tent? If she were Beshok's, he would treat her as the finest of all concubines, never to be touched by another man. The only female he knew whom was more perfect than Shaelor was Shenla. Now that woman was a gift from the Gods themselves. Thoughts of Shenla sent a crazed lust through Beshok's body, and he began to hammer away at Shaelor's ass, his heavy balls slapping against her wet cunt and her buttocks rippling as his pelvis slammed against them.

The black runes on the Morgai's body began to glow a deep orange-red, fitfully at first, but then more consistently as Beshok's pleasure mounted. Over Shaelor's back, Beshok could see Berenor, his head thrown back in ecstasy, both hands tangled in his snowy hair as he bucked with the force of his climax. Beshok reached his own peak and his cock began to spasm inside the Morgai's clenching tunnel, and his fingers dug savagely into the skin of her hips, though she only moaned with approval in response.

Beshok's vision dimmed somewhat as he unloaded his seed, his balls feeling as if they were trying to turn themselves inside out. In the throes of ecstasy, he didn't find it concerning that the other Morgai -- Baelor -- was approaching, leading Morin by the hand. Both of them were nude, too, and Morin had a vacant look, much like Berenor, and she stumbled every few steps, as if her legs didn't work so well.

As Beshok's pleasure abated, he ran his eyes over the pretty Queen of the Mor'tirith. She was too slender for his liking, though that had not stopped him plundering her pale white body repeatedly in recent days.

"I see you've begun without me," Baelor rumbled with a voice almost as deep as a Noroth's. His chiselled face bore an expression of amusement.

Shaelor pulled her mouth from Berenor's obsidian cock to answer. "Yes, my love! There was just too much delicious man-meat! I could not resist!"

Baelor chuckled and pulled Morin around in front of him, her back to his chest. He began running his hands over her body as they watched the action unfold. Morin sighed in pleasure as his large hands cupped her modest tits, though the vacant expression never left her face. Something about that should have bothered Beshok greatly, but his mind seemed to want to focus more on the way Shaelor was grinding her ass back against him, insisting that he fuck her some more.

Unable to stop himself, Beshok once again began thrusting into her hot chute, this time racing straight to a blistering speed that filled the glade with the slapping of flesh. Shaelor took the pummeling readily, pushing back to meet his every thrust while never letting up on Berenor. Beshok had to commend her; not even his mate Morana could fuck like this!

Another climax approached; Beshok could feel his sack lifting, preparing to fire forth another deposit of his juice. Red rimmed his vision as he somehow found it within himself to pound at the delicious ass even harder. It was just as his cock began to erupt that Baelor looked right at him, the caverns of glowing light that were his eyes somehow conveying contempt as the Morgai smiled arrogantly and lifted his hands to either side or Morin's head. Beshok knew what was happening, but he couldn't summon the will to stop his body from seeking its pleasure.

Baelor twisted his broad hands, and there was a snap as Morin's head turned past its natural limits. The slender queen collapsed to the grass. Baelor stepped over her carelessly, already focused on Berenor. The Mor'elda king still had his eyes closed when the Morgai grasped his head in the same fashion as he had with Morin. Berenor's eyes came open at the touch, but there was no saving him. Another snap, and he was down, his turgid cock pulling free of Shaelor's mouth as he dropped.

A wild roar left Beshok's throat as he tried to summon the will to pull free of Shaelor's ass. Somehow, he managed, getting enough control of his body to push her away. Breathing hard, he raised his hands and prepared himself to fight. The two Morgai stood facing him, identical smiles of contempt on their otherwordly faces. They stepped forward as one, two angels of death, one beautiful as a goddess, the other the epitome of manhood.

Beshok knew he was going to die. Worse, he still wanted her touch, still desired her lush body even as she looked at him as one would consider a roach to be squashed. Together the Morgai reached for him.

"Wait!" a voice cut through the clearing, stopping the Morgai dead. Beshok knew that voice. Shenla! He turned his head to see the only woman that could put Shaelor to shame, swaying confidently across the grass. She was garbed in a way only Shenla could manage, with a short fur skirt that barely covered her bald pussy, let alone any of her rose-red thighs. Her chest was marginally covered by a matching fur top that supported her magnificent breasts while leaving plenty of mouth-watering cleavage exposed and her flat midriff bare. Knee-high animal skin boots completed the outfit, making it the strangest -- yet most appealing -- attire Beshok had ever witnessed on a woman of any race.

"He is mine!" Shenla commanded as she approached. The Morgai stepped back obediently.

Beshok found himself unable to speak with Shenla before him. She smiled, and lust crashed through his body, making him gasp. His cock felt like it was about to burst! All concerns fled from his mind as she grasped his shaft with one hand and tilted her face up to him, her dark lips parted in expectation of a kiss.

Beshok's lips met hers eagerly, desperate to once again taste her charms, but she quickly pushed him back, a confused look on her beautiful face. "Something is wrong!" She hissed. Beshok stepped forward dumbly, aching to touch her, but she shoved him with a hand and sent him flying backwards several feet through the air until he crashed to the ground.

"Can we help, Mor'tari?" Baelor asked as Beshok pulled himself to his feet. The fall had cleared his head somewhat. Mor'tari? Was that not Elvish for 'Lady of Shadow?' Beshok's Elvish was patchy, to say the least. He was better at killing them than talking to them.

"Quiet!" Shenla growled. She was studying Beshok, her brow drawn down in a frown. She looked beautiful even still. There was a red blur as she shot forward, faster than Beshok had ever seen something move, so fast his eyes could not track her, and again her lips were on his, her hand fondling his cock. Beshok growled pleasurably, but was cut short when she released him, her face a thunderhead, matching the roiling black clouds above that never seemed to break.

"I cannot Bind him!" Shenla screamed, her face a mask of rage, as close as she would ever get to ugly. "Hold him down!" she demanded of the Morgai while pointing a black-nailed finger at Beshok. The Morgai moved with alacrity, seizing an arm each and bearing Beshok to the ground. He struggled, but their strength was amazing!

His thoughts tried to organise themselves. What was Binding? Was it what Maloth did to those women in his harem? Beshok liked fucking, but he was no sex slave! Still, his cock refused to yield, standing up straight and proud and pointed at the stormy sky above like an olive-green tower.

When Shenla stepped over him, she was naked save for her boots. Beshok looked up at her flawless, voluptuous body, his prick twitching with anticipation. "Now," she said sweetly as she smiled down at him. "We need to make this work, Beshok, otherwise I will be most displeased with you."

Beshok had no clue what she meant, but he stopped caring as she lowered herself down until her sweet, smooth cunt was swallowing his meat inch by glorious inch until her ass was resting on his thighs.

"Now, Chief Beshok," she purred as she languidly circled her hips. "I want you to do something for me."

"Anything," Beshok groaned as she brought his hands up to her monumental chest and pressed them against her tits.

"Come," Shenla said. "Hard."

Beshok roared as he was swept away by the most intense pleasure he'd ever felt. His cock flexed violently inside Shenla's body, spewing forth a torrent of seed that his loins should not have been capable of. His toes curled until the joints cracked, and every muscle was taut, straining as he gave Shenla everything he had, and more.

Beshok was mindless with rapturous pleasure, so he didn't see as his bodyguards, four of his best Orcs, came crashing from the trees with spears ready, only to be torn apart by Baelor. One of his guard was female, and Beshok didn't notice when Baelor casually tossed her to the ground and tore her clothing from her body before using her for his own pleasure.

Berenor's guards followed soon after, screaming in bloody rage when they saw the body of their king, but Shaelor was there to meet them, killing three with swift strikes of her bare hands before saving a fourth for the same purpose as her fellow Morgai.

Eventually, Shenla rose, her pussy releasing Beshok's cock. He half expected a flood of come to spill out, but strangely, not a drop escaped her rose-red lips. She looked down at him with disappointment. In the background, the sounds of the Morgai rutting with their unwilling victims floated around the gully. "If you cannot be mine," she said quietly. "You will die." Beshok could only stare at her, his thoughts floating like wisps of cloud, out of reach.

She turned her head to look behind her, to address the Morgai. Beshok barely had the energy to turn his head to look at them. "Bring the dead Tar'elda scouts," she ordered them.

Baelor looked up from where he was pounding the Orc, who at first had fought him, but now was clutching his shoulders as he plowed her. With a grunt, his back arched, and the Orc cried out as he came inside her, the angular black runes on his body flaring to life. Immediately after, Baelor rose to his knees so he was straddling the Orc, and shockingly, delivered a swift blow to her throat, crushing her windpipe. The Morgai stood and walked away, leaving her to suffocate as she clutched at her neck.

A tear leaked down Beshok's cheek as he watched, unable to move. "Ashga," he whispered. Her name had been Ashga, and she had saved his life, once.

Shaelor finished her own sick fun in a similar way to her counterpart. Once the Mor'elda had come inside her, she simply reached down from where she'd been straddling him and twisted his head until his neck snapped, before hurrying after Baelor.

The last thing Beshok saw was Shenla's perfect face as she leaned over him and her hand closed over his throat.

***

***ARAN -- Village of Rostin, Sorral Plain, Ekistair***

The Arohim had ridden through the day, starting before first light, and It had been an hour since the sun had dipped below the western horizon, allowing the party of three to continue their travel under cover of darkness. The waning moon was a sliver in the eastern sky, the points of the crescent facing toward the heavens. There was no wind, tonight, and the tall grasses blanketing the land were still save for the rustling of rabbit or fox or countless other fauna that called the plain home.

They rode at a walk toward Rostin, the southernmost village on the Sorral Plain, just north of the northern edge of the Emerin Forest surrounded by farms and boasting maybe three dozen small houses and an inn. Aran could see warm lights glowing in the windows beneath the low-hanging thatched roofs as folk settled in for the evening. It reminded him of Korrin, and of his mother. He wondered what she was doing, at that moment. Was she well? He felt ashamed that he hadn't thought of her more often, but the sheer magnitude of his responsibilities had pushed her to the back of his mind. He hoped she was safe and well. 'Aros protect her,' he whispered in prayer.

Earlier, Smythe had ridden a wide ring around the village, checking for Herald activity. He'd found no discernable signs, and so the three travel-weary men were looking forward to a night in a bed, or at least a loft. Anything but sleeping on the ground again. Their horses could do with a long rest, too.

Antidarius
Antidarius
1,044 Followers