A Paladin's Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antidarius
Antidarius
1,059 Followers

***

***ARAN***

The afternoon was growing late as Aran approached Jeira's cottage. He had decided spontaneously to stop by on his way out of the Emerin Forest, hoping to surprise her. Seeing nobody in the farm yard or in the fields of pumpkins and corn surrounding the quaint cottage, he knocked tentatively on the front door. Through the Bond, he could feel Jeira inside; she felt happy for the most part, but something was bothering her. Perhaps Hamlin was home? She'd said things weren't good between her and her husband.

Sure enough, when the door opened, a man was on the other side. He was a kind-faced fellow, straight-backed and broad-shouldered, with olive skin and short, dark hair. "Hello!" He said in a friendly voice. "Can I help you, friend?"

Aran wasn't sure where to start, but Jeira came to the rescue, appearing behind the man at the door. She was as pretty as ever, even in a simple woollen dress and her hair tied back with a white kerchief. "Aran!" She exclaimed, feigning surprise at seeing him; she would have felt him coming long ago through the Bond. "Hamlin, this is Aran I was telling you about, from the Chapel! He's the one who killed the wolf!"

Hamlin's face split into a broad grin and he clasped Aran's forearm with a strong farmer's hand, vigorously pumping up and down as he offered his thanks. "Aran! You are most welcome here, friend! If not for you, my beautiful wife would have fallen prey to that beast! Please, come in and make yourself at home!"

Leaving his pack, his mace and shield outside, Aran followed Hamlin in. Inside, the cottage was a simply furnished, neat and tidy home. Jeira fussed about preparing tea and a meal while Hamlin offered Aran a seat at the small table near to the kitchen. Aran tried to keep his eyes off Jeira, though it was difficult with her so close. Her emotions were easy to read through the Bond; love, desire and lust were strong, but she was also feeling confused, which was unsurprising, considering her lover and her husband were sitting at table together in her house. Aran questioned his decision to come here, hoping that he wasn't making matters worse for Jeira. Actually, Aran really didn't know why he'd come here; aside from wanting to see Jeira, he hadn't considered the consequences of her husband being back.

Fortunately, Hamlin was an affable fellow, and Aran found that he quite liked the man. He seemed honest, hardworking, and dedicated to his wife, though Aran wondered how deep that loyalty ran. Instinctively using his Gift -- but not really knowing what he was doing -- he matched his vibrations with Hamlin's, and the feeling that they'd been friends for years soon settled upon the two men. It appeared to be a useful skill, and Aran resolved to remember how he did it for future use.

Jeira soon joined them, bringing a pot of tea and three bowls of spicy vegetable soup, which Aran devoured eagerly; ever since his Gift had awoken he'd been constantly hungry. The three of them chatted amicably, and Jeira seemed to relax a little; her feelings of confusion lessening somewhat as they talked.

Hamlin perked up when Aran mentioned he was on his way to Ironshire. "I just returned from Ironshire! I travel there often to sell my corn and pumpkins. Good people, Ironshire folk. Always offer a fair price, don't they, love?"

Jeira smiled and nodded as she started to gather up the empty bowls. "Yes, they seem to. We're able to live a comfortable enough life on what Hamlin brings home from town."

Hamlin smiled appreciatively at his wife, who was heading back to the kitchen to clean up, but he didn't see the smoky look she shot Aran as soon as he turned away. Aran didn't feel right about this; deceit was never something he'd been very good at.

"She's right, Aran," Hamin said. "We don't have much, but we do alright. I would give her more, had I the means."

Aran felt for the fellow; it was a tough place to farm, the Emerin Forest, and not many folk had any sort of success out here. If it wasn't the unforgiving soil, it was the wolves, or the bears, or any other number of dangers that might rear their heads. Once the table was cleared, Jeira left, saying she wanted to check the south field before sundown, which left Aran and Hamlin alone. They were still sitting at the table, and soon the conversation changed tone, as Hamlin seemed to want to discuss something close to his heart.

"Something seems to be bothering you, Hamlin," Aran said, sipping his tea and sitting back in his chair.

Hamlin sighed. "Being away from Jeira is so hard, Aran. I hate leaving her out here all alone."

"You mean the trips to town?" Aran asked.

The farmer nodded. "I must admit, sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough for her. She's clever, and pretty, and deserves the best, but I'm just a farmer! What can I give her besides a life of hard work and little reward?"

Aran just listened, saying nothing, and Hamlin seemed to struggle with something for a moment, before words finally tumbled forth. "I made a mistake, Aran; there was a woman in Ironshire, not half as pretty as Jeira. I don't know what I was thinking, and I've regretted it ever since." He buried his face in his hands in despair.

"Tell me, Hamlin," Aran said quietly. "Why did you feel the need to be with another woman, if you love Jeira?"

Hamlin shrugged his shoulders, his eyes downcast, and Aran could feel he was ashamed. "I thought for sure she was seeing another man while I was gone. I was feeling down and unwanted, so I slept with another woman. I believe now I was mistaken, and I just wish I could undo it!"

An uneasy feeling grew in Aran's gut as he realised that the best thing for him to do right now was confess what he'd done with the man's wife. "You're right, Hamlin," Aran began, not knowing what was going to happen. "She did think you were seeing another woman, and she thought you were doing it often, every time you were away." Hamlin's gaze lifted to meet Aran's, and Aran continued. "After the wolf, Jeira and I were together, but I want you to know it wasn't her fault. I'm completely responsible."

Hamlin stared at Aran, his expression unreadable. "What do you mean, it wasn't her fault? I don't understand."

Well, that was better than the punch in the face Aran had half-expected. He took a deep breath; he was going to go out on a limb, here, and put his and Elaina's secret at risk, but his instincts guided him. "I am not a normal man, Hamlin," he explained. "I have... certain abilities. Among those abilities is the power to create deep, intimate connections with people, and while I did it quite by accident, I created such a bond with Jeira."

Hamlin looked at Aran, his expression incredulous and his thick black eyebrows almost level with his hairline. "I want to call you a madman and throw you out," he said quietly. "But for some bloody reason, I believe you. What are you?"

Aran answered truthfully, hoping that his instincts were right. If not, he had not only placed himself in danger, but Elaina, too. "I am a Paladin," he replied. "Or at least, I'm training to become one. Our order is ancient, and there are only a few of us left. Most of the world has either forgotten us, or remembers us wrongly."

Hamlin nodded, frowning in thought. "I'll admit, I've never heard of Paladins before, but there's likely many things I've not heard of. This bond you have with my wife, tell me about it."

Aran did his best to tell the man the truth. "I have to be honest with you, Hamlin; the Bond with Jeira is deep, created by a powerful force. I can feel her all the time, her emotions as well as her physical state, just as she can feel mine."

Hamlin looked Aran in the eye. "Did you come here to take her away?" For the first time since they'd sat down, Aran saw something in the man's gaze; he was prepared to fight for her, which was good.

Aran shook his head immediately. "No! I meant not to ruin your marriage, Hamlin, and if it can be saved, I will help you save it. Please know that even though I love Jeira, my path takes me away from here, for a time at least." He looked at Hamlin levelly. "Jeira was yours long before I happened along, Hamlin, and I believe she would be reluctant to leave you. I think she loves you, yet."

Looking down at the floor, Hamlin raked his fingers through his hair in frustration. "This is madness," he muttered under his breath before looking back to Aran. "You say you've created some kind of magical bond with my wife," he began. "And that you love her. Does she love you?"

Aran nodded. "I believe she does," he said simply.

"I don't understand!" The farmer cried. "If she loves you, then why would she want to stay with me? Why would you want her to stay with me? Gods, man! Were I a sane man, I would have smacked you in the mouth for sleeping with my wife, yet here I sit, listening to you! Help me out, Aran!"

He was right; Aran could not expect him to understand, not when this concept was so foreign. Without thinking, he reached out and touched Hamlin's forehead, pushing some of his Gift forward as he did, imparting some of his light onto the other man. Again, Aran didn't know what he was doing, but it felt right.

With a gasp, Hamlin sat up straight, his eyes wide as saucers as he felt Aran's power run through him. This wasn't a Bond, but more a window through which Hamlin could see into a bigger world. "What is this?" He breathed, his gaze faraway.

"It is a touch of the Gift that was given to me," Aran told him, using Hamlin's temporary clarity to speak true. "It will help you see clearly. I love Jeira, Hamlin, and she loves me, but she also loves you, and I would never take away from her a chance at happiness with her husband. I like you, Hamlin, and I think you are a good man, well deserving of a woman like Jeira. We are all human, and sometimes we get it wrong, but the damage is not irreparable.

"My mistake is I made love to Jeira before I knew she was married," Aran continued. "And as a result of my power which I failed to control, I am now permanently Bonded to your wife, and will be a part of her always, even when I'm not around. I hope you don't hold it against her, Hamlin, as it wasn't her fault."

Hamlin remained silent for long moments, staring into Aran's eyes. "I see so clearly," he whispered. "I am the responsible one, Aran. I put my marriage at risk when I lay with another woman. Until you, Jeira was always faithful, and even then, it was divine intervention that brought you together. I can feel this amazing power in my veins! It's like life, and love, and warmth! Is this how you feel all the time?"

Aran nodded. "More or less, my friend."

"It was my own foolish thoughts that brought all this on," Hamlin said ruefully. "I was convinced she was seeing another whenever I was away, and I let it eat away at me until I did something I could never take back."

"What else do you see?" Aran asked.

"I see that real love forgives, and does not take umbridge for mistakes," the farmer said quietly. "I see that I love Jeira, and she loves me still. I also see that my idea of love was skewed, as if I was only seeing half the picture."

Aran smiled. "Feel free to elaborate on that, Hamlin."

"Well," the man said, frowning slightly as he processed his thoughts. "As mad as it sounds, I no longer care with whom she lays, because I will always love her for who she is, not what she does. Love is a choice, and I choose Jeira, and whatever that brings."

"Sounds about right, to me," Aran agreed. "You should also know that now she is Bonded to a Paladin, Jeira will likely be a little more... liberated from her inhibitions, if you understand my meaning." Hamlin raised an eyebrow, but said nothing as Aran explained. "She will feel free to act on her desires without fear of judgement from herself or others."

The light of understanding crossed Hamlin's face, and a shadow of a smile touched his lips. "I should go to her, Aran. I want to put her at ease about all this."

"Go, man," Aran said, clapping the man on the shoulder. "Go to your woman. I'll most likely be gone when you return, but I want to say one more time I'm sorry about my part in all this, and though I could never regret meeting Jeira, I do regret causing strife for you."

This time, Hamlin did smile, and broadly. "Please, Aran, stay. If you're going to be a part of my wife's life from here on, I would like to get to know you better, if that's alright?"

Aran was amazed at how well the man was adapting to the situation, even with a taste of the Gift running through him. "If that's what you want, then of course I will," he responded, returning Hamlin's smile.

With a nod, Hamlin bounced to his feet and rushed out the door to find Jeira. Not five minutes later, love swelled through the Bond from Jeira, followed by passion, desire, and pleasure. Aran smiled to himself as he sat at the small wooden table, imagining Jeira and Hamlin making love out there in the corn field, which was most probably what they were doing.

With naught else to do, Aran moved to the cozy living room, which contained two large, padded chairs, a small reading table and a fireplace. Setting a fire, he sat on the floor to meditate, crossing his legs beneath him and focusing on his breathing. Eventually, the world faded away.

*

Sometime later -- Aran wasn't sure how long -- the front door opened and Hamlin walked through, followed by Jeira, who was holding the tall farmer's hand tightly. They were silhouetted by a dusk sky as they came in, which meant Aran had been meditating for an hour or more. Hamlin was shirtless, his fit body bare to the waist, and Jeira was wearing his shirt, the white garment hanging loosely from her slender frame. Her hair was loose and tousled, falling about her pretty face haphazardly, which Aran found remarkably attractive. She was clutching a bundle of cloth under one arm, which Aran suspected was her dress. Both of them were grinning like adolescents who had just had their first kiss.

Aran got up as they entered, rising easily. He didn't speak, just eyed the two of them knowingly and matched their grins. Suddenly, Jeira was upon him, her slim arms around his neck and her face buried in his shoulder. Gratitude and love pulsed from her through the Bond. "Thank you," she whispered, wet tears soaking through Aran's shirt.

Over Jeira's dark-haired head, Aran met eyes with Hamlin, who nodded, telling Aran that all was alright. Even so, when Jeira's lips sought his for a kiss, Aran checked again.

"Relax, Aran," Hamlin assured him, taking a padded chair, which put him behind Jeira. "Jeira and I had much to discuss, out there, and I think I'll be alright. Besides," he added, clearing his throat. "I admit that I've occasionally wondered what it would be like to see her with uh, another man, if you understand my meaning."

Aran was again surprised by Hamlin's incredible flexibility. "I think so, my friend," he replied, his hands coming around to Jeira's slim waist. "But I have no intention of not sharing, for what man could rightfully keep a beautiful creature such as this all to himself?"

Hamlin chuckled, and Jeira kissed Aran fiercely before stepping back and reaching for the hem of her borrowed shirt. Both men watched transfixed as she grasped the garment with crossed hands and began to lift, revealing her pale, slender thighs first, then her neatly trimmed sex with its small patch of black hair, then her flat belly, followed by her firm, modest breasts. Finally, her face came free, a smoky look in her big, dark eyes as her hair tumbled back down to her shoulders.

"I'll never get tired of looking at that body, my love," Hamlin murmured as his eyes roved over her in appreciation. Aran was thinking the exact same thing.

"I should hope not!" Jeira said with playful indignation as she turned to face her husband, putting her back to Aran. She pointed to Hamlin's breeches. "Remove those at once, my love!" She ordered. "I wish to see your big cock, it makes me so wet!"

Hamlin did as he was told, standing to kick his boots off before attacking the knot holding his breeches up. Soon enough, he was naked, and Jeira moaned as her eyes fell on his impressive cock, which was slowly rising as he raked his eyes over her body.

"Sit back down, love," she said, her voice husky. "I want to suck that cock."

Hamlin obeyed with alacrity, and Jeira sunk to her knees before her husband, sliding her hands up his broad thighs before grasping his member in both hands and bringing her head down to engulf the angry crown in her hot mouth.

The heat in the room was not lost on Aran, who was still standing fully clothed while Jeira pleasured her husband. Hamlin caught Aran's gaze and jerked his head toward Jeira's arse, which was slowly swaying back and forth as she bobbed her head in Hamlin's lap. Aran needed no further instruction, quickly shedding his clothes and kneeling down behind Jeira, running his hands down her slim back before grasping her pert rear and lining his raging cock up with the slick folds of her waiting pussy.

"Yes, fuck me, Aran!" Jeira demanded lustily as her husband's prick popped free of her mouth. Hamlin groaned when she swallowed him again and tangled his fingers in her hair.

Testing his new ability to alter his size, Aran used his Gift to read what Jeira felt most pleasurable, and he was hardly surprised to find she liked a cock at least as big as Hamlin's. Aran's natural size was a little smaller than the farmer's, so he focused for a moment, watching as his shaft lengthened and fattened to match his lover's desire. She was more than ready for him, and when she felt his crown press against her lips, she pushed back urgently, and he slid into her with ease, her tight walls gripping him delightfully.

Jeira moaned around Hamlin's meat and began bobbing her head faster, much to the approval of the farmer, who was bucking his hips against his wife's face. The big farmer certainly did seem to be enjoying watching his wife with another man; his eyes were glued to where Aran's hips were rhythmically meeting Jeira's arse, the buttocks rippling slightly with every impact.

"Do you like watching him fuck me, honey?" Jeira asked, looking up at Hamlin.

"I like watching you have fun, my love," he said with a smile, caressing her face. "If you feel good, I feel good."

"I want you to blow in my mouth while Aran fucks my pussy," she said, a little breathless from the pleasure Aran was delivering. "I want to drink your hot cream!"

With a deep groan, Hamlin guided her mouth back over his cock, which Jeira devoured eagerly. Aran continued assaulting her pussy from behind, and soon enough, Hamlin was grunting, tightening his grip on her hair as he unloaded into her willing mouth. Pleasure flowed through the Bond in waves, telling Aran that Jeira was thoroughly enjoying herself at present.

It must have been a strong climax, for Hamlin more or less went limp in his chair, but still the big farmer watched Jeira and Aran continue their rutting. Her husband sated for now, Jeira pushed herself up on her hands, bracing them on Hamlin's thighs, and the farmer eagerly took advantage of her new position to access her firm breasts with his large hands. Aran couldn't see Jeira's face, but he had the feeling she was smiling adoringly up at her husband, who was returning the look.

"Stroke your cock for me, honey," Jeira purred, her words jolting with each slap of Aran's hips on her arse. "I want you and Aran to come all over me, as soon as you're ready."

Hamlin groaned deeply and released one of Jeira's tits to take himself in hand. Jeira began to push back more insistently, encouraging Aran to ream her harder, and Aran responded by giving her what she wanted, pummelling her tight snatch with his slightly enhanced pole.

Antidarius
Antidarius
1,059 Followers