A Paladin's Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antidarius
Antidarius
1,061 Followers

"Wait!" Jeira cried suddenly, turning to eye Aran over her shoulder. "Let's change things around." She moved away from the chair Hamlin was occupying and lay down on the bearskin rug by the hearth, looking at each man in turn, she crooked a finger, her lips curled in a sultry smile. "One of you fuck me," she ordered, her eyes lidded with arousal. "And the other can bring his big cock up here." She indicated her lips, leaving no question as to what she meant.

Aran went to kneel by Jeira's face, but Hamlin waved him down toward her lower half. "You keep at it, Aran," he said with a grin. "She was enjoying it, and so was I!"

Disinclined to argue, Aran knelt between Jeira's pale, slender thighs and reinserted himself into her hot pussy. Hamlin knelt beside his wife's face, who immediately grasped his long tool and brought it to her full lips, licking and kissing the crown lovingly as she stroked.

Using his Gift, Aran ramped up Jeira's excitement, and she immediately began to build toward a climax. He tried to do the same for Hamlin but found that while he could sense the man's pleasure, he couldn't influence it. He focused for a moment, making sure to keep sliding his cock in and out of Jeira's slick pussy. He was sure if he just went about this the right way, he could... There! Between Hamlin and Jeira, there was a connection, not the same as a Bond, but something similar. Not being able to affect Hamlin directly, Aran concentrated on Jeira, flooding her gently with his Gift until he felt a small current branching off toward Hamlin, who was kneading her breasts while she devoured his cock.

The flow touched Hamlin, and he threw his head back, roaring at the ceiling as his hips began to jerk and his cock spasmed in his wife's hand. "Yes, honey!" Jeira cried, bucking up into Aran's thrusts. "Shoot it all over me! I love your come!" She reached her own pinnacle watching her husband's seed fly forth, hitting her lips, cheeks and hair before she angled it back down toward her breasts.

The request wasn't just aimed at Hamlin. Aran pulled himself free of Jeira's clenching snatch and began to fire long ropes onto her pussy and midriff, leaving her face and tits clear for Hamlin to cover.

Hamlin fell back onto his bottom, leaning back on his hands as he caught his breath. Aran was still between Jeira's thighs, looking down at the beautiful woman. She was moaning softly, her eyes closed as she undulated her slender body on the rug, running her hands through the come that more or less covered her.

"I've never seen her look more beautiful," Hamlin said with a smile as he watched his wife. Jeira's eyes opened at the comment, and she graced her husband with a ravishing smile. He turned to regard Aran. "Thank you, Aran," the big farmer said sincerely. "Strange as all this is, I feel our marriage will be much stronger now."

Aran smiled back. "I should be thanking you, man. This cannot have been easy for you to come to terms with. You've shown amazing inner strength, and I'm just happy Jeira will be spending her days with a man like you."

Jeira pushed herself up on her hands, imitating her husband's pose. The pearly fluid on her skin reflected the firelight, and her dark eyes took in her two lovers. "Well, I don't know about you two," she began. "But I feel like I need a bath!"

"You look like you've just had one, my love!" Hamlin chuckled.

"Mmm," she moaned, thrusting her chest forward seductively. "I sure did, and it was great! But I think it might be time for a different bath." The two men watched as she gracefully rose and swayed from the room, her pert bottom bouncing with each step.

"You're right," Hamlin said quietly once Jeira was gone. "She is different; more vibrant, more radiant, more herself."

Aran nodded, eyeing the other man. "This is the woman you actually married, Hamlin. The difference now is that she's unafraid to be herself."

"I like it," the farmer said simply.

"Additionally, if what I've read is correct," Aran explained. "She will be healthier, and live longer, as a benefit of the Bond."

Hamlin looked thoughtful for a moment. "This Bond, can it be made between Jeira and I?"

"I don't think so," Aran said, shaking his head. "I believe at least one person needs the Gift. If I find a way to make it happen, you'll be the first to know."

"Shame," the big man murmured with a rueful grin. "But still, I think I can live with things the way they are."

Aran smiled. "Glad to hear it, my friend. Why don't you go to Jeira? I'll need to be on my way shortly."

"Well," Hamlin grunted as he stood. "The thought of my wife in the bath does sound inviting. Don't leave yet, though; she'll want to say goodbye."

Hamlin left the room, and Aran sat before the cozy fire for a time, staring into the flames. He wondered if it really was possible to Bond two non-Gifted people together. Could it be done? Maigan Ezra's book had not spoken of it, but did that mean it was impossible?

His thoughts turned to Elaina. It was a sad thing that he would not see her gorgeous face tonight, and for many nights after. Still, he was confident he would see her before long. Conversely, he was excited to see Ironshire; he'd never visited the big town before but had always wanted to. Being a mining town, there would likely be Dwarves, Orcs, and who knew what kinds of other people. Finally, he would begin to see what the world was like beyond the boundaries of the Emerin Forest!

A little later, Jeira and Hamlin reappeared, freshly washed. Neither of them had bothered putting on clothes, and Aran grinned at the two lovebirds. "Feel better?"

"Much," Jeira replied, putting an arm around her husband's waist. "Will you stay tonight?"

Aran got to his feet. "That would be lovely, but I really must be going. I need to make for Ironshire."

With a somewhat sad smile on her pretty face, Jeira crossed the room to hug him, pressing her lithe body firmly against his. "I'll be thinking of you," she whispered. "Come and visit soon, yes?"

Aran just nodded, squeezing her slender frame and relishing the last time he would touch her for a while.

"The door is always open, friend," Hamlin offered.

"Thanks, Hamlin," Aran returned. "And thank you, beautiful," he murmured in Jeira's ear. It took some time, and he had to refuse several offers of more lovemaking from Jeira, but eventually Aran was able to dress and find the front door. With one more full-bodied hug from Jeira, and a firm clasp of forearms with Hamlin, Aran was back on the path that led from the farm to the Ironshire Road.

***

END OF CHAPTER THREE

***

As always, thanks for reading, and also as always, please feel free to leave a comment and/or vote if you enjoyed! Cheers -- Anti.

Antidarius
Antidarius
1,061 Followers