A Paladin's Training Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antidarius
Antidarius
1,061 Followers

The Priestess's hips gyrated slowly as she spoke. "Any bond is special, but the bond between two Gifted is the intertwining of two souls both pledged to Aros. Before the Darkening, these bonds were not uncommon, but they were not entered into lightly." She eyed Aran and Elaina in turn. "I sense a great connection between the two of you, and I believe you are good for each other. You have my blessing."

Aran had read about the traditions around bonding between Gifted while studying at Amina's temple; it was customary to seek the blessing of a Priest or Priestess when doing such a thing, but not required.

Aran was glad for the blessing; he had bonded many women, but until now, none of them were Gifted. He greatly looked forward to sharing his deepest self with Elaina, a woman he loved and respected beyond measure.

"Thank you, Priestess," he and Elaina replied in unison, before turning back to each other, still locked in their loving embrace. They kissed again, losing themselves in the moment, forgetting even about Smythe and Amina, who continued to lazily pleasure each other.

*

Hours later, the three Paladins and the Priestess lay resting, Smythe spooning Elaina, Aran spooning Amina. The two gorgeous women were facing each other, softly kissing and caressing one another.

The room had been transformed some time ago, the bath house becoming a massive, lavish bedchamber containing a bed big enough for twenty people, on which the four Gifted now lay.

Looking over at Aran, Smythe asked a question. "So lad, have you considered what you might do first?"

Aran nodded. "In Maralon, the ruling Council seems to be influenced by a group calling themselves the Heralds of Dawn. They appear to be zealouts, spreading lies about the Order of Aros, convincing people that we were sinful and untrustworthy. From what I've seen, people are believing their lies."

Smythe grunted, his mouth twisting in distaste. Elaina and Amina ceased their kissing to listen while Aran told them the rest of his idea. "I think my first task should be finding a way to reveal myself to the Council, and prove to them that the Order is not what the Heralds say. I haven't worked out how yet, though I'm sure the solution will present itself."

Elaina nodded. "It seems as good a place as any to begin. I will come and personally collect Sara, and take her back to begin her training."

Amina agreed, sitting up to address them all. "This is good. I myself will begin searching for more Gifted. Any I find, I will send to you, Elaina. Smythe, perhaps you could assist me with the searching? We will also need you to see the Gifted we find safely to Elaina's Chapel."

"Of course, Priestess," Smythe replied, sitting up and bowing his head. Elaina did the same.

Amina smiled warmly at them, her beauty shining like the sun. "Now, as much as I wish to remain here, the time has come to depart. I hope to meet with you all again soon."

The three Paladins said their goodbyes, and then Amina was gone. Elaina went next, locking lips with Smythe, and then Aran, before vanishing. The two remaining Paladins clasped forearms, giving each other a nod before returning to their sleeping bodies.

***

It was good to be home. The two pets Maloth had left behind had greeted him eagerly upon his return, awaiting him in his spacious bed chamber, dressed in matching wisps of silk so thin it was completely transparent. The beautiful, dusky Giantess Mali, her fourteen-foot form curved and rounded to perfection was lying seductively on his bed alongside the exquisite, fair-skinned Elven matriarch Ellerion, deliciously busty and round-hipped, traits common for an Elf woman of her years.

He had wasted no time introducing his newest addition, Kreya, to the others. Slender and pale, she was an exotically beautiful human, with her head shorn smooth and her body inked here and there with runes and symbols. She was well received; Mali and Ellerion quickly removing the slender woman's clothes and exploring her tattooed form with their hands, lips, and tongues.

In the present moment, Glinda was faithfully attending Maloth while he stood watching his concubines writhe on the bed. The buxom dwarf had his turgid cock trapped between her massive pale tits, hardly having to bend her legs due to his seven-foot height.

Enjoying himself fully, Maloth idly wondered what sordid fun Shenla was having in her own chambers. His sister had an appetite worthy of a full demoness, without doubt. She had decided to keep Torvin, a necromancer from Kreya's coven - apparently the man had made something of an impression on her. That made for a total of three pets for Shenla -- it wouldn't be enough for her, Maloth knew. Like him, she would be eager to grow her harem, and in turn, her power.

While Maloth's body enjoyed the feeling of Glinda's loving attentions -- the short, raven-haired beauty was sliding her tits up and down his rod while bathing the bulbous head with her tongue every chance she got -- his mind churned, calculating his next move.

Things had been progressing well, so far. The Hill Giants were at his disposable, a bargain made secure by Mali. The Giants had no love for him, due to the way he had manipulated them into agreement, but they would not move against him for fear of harming Mali, their Seeker, who was now Maloth's possession in body and soul.

Shenla had successfully secured the greedy Dark Elves, seducing King Berenor effortlessly, and even bringing one of them home for her own enjoyment. Peldin had been a guard-captain in his former life. Now, he existed to serve Shenla.

The visit they had paid to the necromancers most recently had been a most fortuitous one, ending in a renewal of the alliance the Wardens of the Dead had formerly held with his mother. Queen Morin had begrudgingly allowed her daughter Kreya to remain in Maloth's company, though it would be more accurate to say that Maloth had given her an illusion of choice in the matter. Kreya would always have been his, with or without the queen's blessing.

He was steadily gathering pieces, but where to move them? He had learned that the land they were currently in was called Palistair, a small continent many miles across the sea from where his mother had been destroyed. Thankfully, Palistair was much removed from the rest of the world, with very little memory of great wars, or Demons, or Paladins. Ekistair was where the Paladins had reigned, and that land consisted of many different kingdoms. Maloth would conquer Ekistair, but would start by securing his power here. With luck, his resurrection had not yet been noticed, or better yet, his existence was completely unknown to those across the sea.

Playful giggling from the bed brough Maloth's attention back to his pets. Mali was lying on her back with Kreya crouched over her face, the Giantess eagerly lapping at the Human's wet slit. Kreya was leaning forward, facing Mali's feet, balancing herself with handfuls of enormous dark breasts. Between Mali's legs lay Ellerion, who was easily sliding her entire fist in and out of Mali's smooth pussy, the Elf's pale arm glistening with wetness.

Maloth's cock lurched between Glinda's tits as he watched his pets play, and moments later he was spraying his seed all over the busty Dwarf, his black juice contrasting sharply with her alabaster skin. Glinda's body rocked as his essence worked its magic, giving her ecstatic pleasure beyond anything she could attain naturally. The only thing more pleasurable to a Bound creature was having his seed inside her, and there would be plenty of time for that.

Unable to continue standing, Glinda fell to the floor, body spasming uncontrollably. The Dwarf already forgotten, Maloth stepped over her, a wicked smile on his face, for his next move had just become clear. This world would be his, as was his birthright! Stepping up behind Ellerion, who was still fisting Mali, he roughly seized the golden-haired Elf by her ample hips, lifting her plump bottom to a suitable height before impaling her sweet cunt with one savage thrust. There was very little resistance as he speared her to the hilt; as his thrall, she was forever wet and ready for him to use as he saw fit.

Ellerion's cries of pleasure filled the room, despite her face being buried between Mali's thighs, contested only by the slap of Maloth's hips colliding with her round Elven buttocks. He fucked with vicious abandon, snarling as his black nails gripped her flesh, small spots of blood beginning to form on her flawless skin. Her velvet walls gripped him tightly on each withdrawal, only to relent again under the following thrust.

Kreya watched with rapt attention, still perched atop Mali's face, licking her lips as her eyes followed his cock sawing in and out of Ellerion. With a roar, he surged forward, driving himself as deeply as he could before unleashing a torrent of come into her willing body, sending the beautiful Elf into convulsions of pleasure, a wordless scream on her eternally youthful face.

A few moments later, he looked down at the now unconscious Ellerion, still on her knees with her bottom in the air, her pussy still full of his cock. Her face was resting on Mali's thigh, the occasional shudder still running through her body. With a grunt, he pulled himself free of the former elf matriarch and shoved her aside, uncaring when she tumbled off the bed.

Mali sat up, causing Kreya to slide off her face and onto the bed. Propped up on her elbows, the giantess's titanic breasts were an enticing sight. Wordlessly, she smiled at him and parted her thighs invitingly. Maloth looked down at his turgid cock, the nine-inch length throbbing as it pointed at Mali.

Something more substantial would be required to give the fourteen-foot tall Giantess a Demon-worthy fuck. Summoning his power, he expanded his manhood to something that would not look out of place on a male Giant; almost two feet long and twice as thick as his wrist. Kreya's eyes looked ready to fall out of her head as she witnessed Maloth's transformation.

Reaching forward, he grasped Mali's ankles and yanked her down to the edge of the bed, putting her glistening slit at the perfect height. The Giantess sighed, palming her epic breasts as he rubbed the enlarged head of his cock at her entrance, spreading her juices before embedding his full length in her, his bulbous balls smacking up against her ass. He began to fuck her hard, holding a thick thigh over each of his arms, using them as leverage for more powerful thrusts. Mali's body shook wildly and her tits wobbled uncontrollably as her wails of pleasure echoed throughout the castle.

Maloth smiled to himself, reveling in the sense of power that washed through him, power that grew with every new pet he collected. His strength, both physical and mental, had increased considerably since he'd Bound Kreya. Who was to say how strong he would eventually become? Was there a limit? He had much to learn and discover about his abilities, but so far, things were progressing well...

***

Aran's eyes opened as the sun touched them, the light filtering in through the curtains in Sorla's bedroom. Her warm body was still pressed up against him, her black hair lightly tickling his nose. Smiling, he carefully extricated himself from the bed so as not to wake her, and dressed, closing the door quietly behind him as he left the room.

Downstairs in the kitchen, Aran found Sara already up and sitting at the table, eagerly digging into a bowl of fruit pieces. She smiled when she saw him, her gaunt face lighting up as she stuffed a piece of apple into it. Sorla had apparently found her a cotton dress, which, while fairly loose on her skinny frame, was much better than the rags she'd worn previously.

"Morning, Sara," he said, taking a seat opposite her.

"Hello, Aran," she mumbled through a mouthful. "Want some fruit?"

He chuckled before declining. "No, thank you. It's all yours. I want you to know I have good news. I spoke with Elaina last night, and I told her about you. She wants to come here in person, and take you back with her. I think you'll like her, Sara. She's an excellent teacher."

Aran expected surprise, and maybe gratitude, but instead, Sara frowned, pushing a grape around the bowl with her finger. "Aran, I like you, and I think I trust you, but are you really sure about all this? It's just... so hard to believe!"

"I know, believe me," he said kindly. "But I know I'm right about this. Without any shadow of a doubt. Meeting Elaina will allay your concerns, Sara. Believe in yourself."

Sara nodded. "Alright, I'll meet with her. Besides, it's not like I have anything else to be doing."

"Excellent!" Aran said, sliding his chair back and making for the front door. "Enjoy the rest of your food. I'm stepping out for a bit."

Sara murmured something in reply, already focused back on her food as he closed the door behind him. Hitching his cloak against the cool morning air, he stepped out into the street, intending to learn as much of Maralon and the Council and the Heralds of Dawn as he could in a day.

*

Sorla was tidying up the kitchen while chatting with Sara, who sat nearby at the table, eating yet again. Where did the girl put all this food? She had the appetite of two grown men! Not surprising, really, considering the poor girl had been living on the street for Aros knew how long. Most girls her age were concerned with their hair, or clothes, or boys, but not Sara. She had been surviving, and making a fair job of it, too. Enough to keep herself alive, anyway, which was something not easily done in Maralon when you had no home.

Sorla smiled to herself as she listened to Sara talking excitedly about learning to be a Paladin. It seemed the idea had grown on her over the past few hours; she had certainly asked Sorla plenty of questions on the topic. Sorla had shared what she knew, though she was no authority, having never had any contact with a Paladin until Aran. She smiled again as Aran crossed her mind. She could feel his presence in the city, though she couldn't tell exactly how far away he was. He truly was an amazing young man, the epitome of everything the stories told of the Paladins of Aros. Sorla was hopeful that the old days would come again, and the Paladins would once again walk the world, guiding and protecting those in need.

A sharp rap at the front door brought her head up from the sink and cut Sara off in mid-sentence. Thinking perhaps it was someone in need of healing, Sorla quickly crossed the room and opened the door. Three men and a woman occupied her doorstep, hard looks on their faces.

"Sorla Kargen?" The foremost man said, cold blue eyes boring into her. He might have been a handsome fellow, with his chiseled features and a strong jaw, except for the unsettling light that burned in those eyes.

Sorla's gut tightened as she recognised the colours they all bore. The red and yellow pins on their breasts -- so similar to the sunburst of Aros, but with pointed radiating lines instead of sinuous -- marked them as Heralds of Dawn. Willing herself not to panic -- there was no evidence yet they knew she was friend to the Order -- she answered calmly. "Yes, sir. How can I assist you?"

"The Heralds of Dawn have discovered your family's records in the archives. You are under suspicion of being a Servant of Aros."

Sorla adopted an affronted tone. "Order of Aros? I would never align myself with such a perverted religion!"

The man's expression never changed as he asked quietly, "then why does your door bear the sunburst of Aros beneath the knocker?"

Sorla continued to feign ignorance. She had prepared herself for this eventuality when she'd first heard of the Heralds. "Forgive me, sir, but I had no idea what that symbol meant! It was already on the door when I took the house over. Now that I know, I will have it removed immediately!" She immediately realised she'd just made a mistake. If they had access to the city archives, then they would know that the previous occupant was her mother, a devoted Servant to the Order. Fear began to rise in her, cold tendrils snaking up her spine. She desperately hoped for Aran to appear, but at the same time wanted him nowhere near these zealots. His presence was moving closer now, but for all she knew, he could be on the other side of Maralon.

The man opened his mouth to speak, and Sorla took the only option she could think of. Slamming the door, she charged back to the kitchen, snatching Sara from her chair, easily hauling the skinny girl toward the back door, which opened into an alleyway not accessible from the front street.

"Hey!" Sara protested, wriggling like a fish. "What's going on?"

Sorla snatched the back door open, only to find four more Heralds waiting, smug looks on their faces...

***

Liaren stood on the scout's platform, a flat wooden surface high above the canopy of the surrounding Emerin Forest, which from this height looked like a rolling green carpet stretching for miles in every direction, broken only by the Emerindrelle, the wide river to the east carving a sinuous line as it snaked north toward the Karvani Mountains. The sun sat low in the western sky; night would upon her home of Ildernass soon, which was down beneath the canopy.

North was the direction Liaren watched, for that was where Aran was, somewhere out there, far away. He felt calm and focused today, but last night he had been a torrent of passion and desire. Whoever he was with would be feeling very satisfied, today.

It was difficult, sometimes, being Bonded to a man like Aran, who was an eruchen; pleasure often flowed through the Bond at random times, and while it was enjoyable, it made Liaren miss him that much more. At least the wild torrents of ecstasy had ceased, however! These surges of intense sexual bliss had all but crippled Liaren and her sister, Induin -- who was also Bonded to Aran -- several times over the past month or so, only stopping a few days back.

She could feel Induin down there, too, below the canopy and moving about. Thanks to the Bond, she and her sister always knew where the other was. There was no doubt; Aran the eruchen had made a significant impact on Liaren's and Induin's lives, and for the better.

Her thoughts were interrupted as the sky began to darken in the north, black clouds slowly boiling up on the horizon, accompanied by flickers of lightning. Another storm? Spring equinox had not yet come about, and already there had been several thunderstorms of late. Normally thunderstorms didn't start to appear until late spring. There was something unusual about this, as if the weather were not behaving in its natural way. The other thing that unnerved her was the fact that these storms all seemed to come from the north, when typically, they came in from the sea to the west.

Liaren wondered if the growing storm would make it this far south; none of the others had, yet, but they had seemed vicious, from up here in the lookout. Sitting down, she folded her legs beneath herself and settled in to watch the flickering on the horizon.

***

END OF CHAPTER 12

***

Antidarius
Antidarius
1,061 Followers
12