A Paladin's Training Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antidarius
Antidarius
1,058 Followers

Kedron offered the ghost of a smile in return before withdrawing again.

The journey from Ironshire to the Karvanis took more than a week of walking when using the road, and twice as long when traveling over land. Days and nights flew past without incident, and with remarkably favourable weather. The party remained in good spirits considering their situation, despite a few grumbles from the women about having to sleep on the ground every night, and even Kedron began to come out of his shell a little, sometimes talking with Smythe and the women.

He was a smart young man, Kedron, and had many questions for Smythe about many different things. The lad nearly fell over when he found out Smythe's true age of one-hundred and five years. After that, his questions had doubled in number.

Smythe found he quite liked Kedron, and not just because he was Gifted; he could see much of himself in the lad. When camped for the evenings, Smythe was teaching Kedron about the Gift, and how to begin accessing it. He had strong potential, and would be powerful -- not as strong as Aran, but still considerable -- and picked things up quite quickly.

Naturally, with Kedron's Gift growing, the girls were giving him more attention, and also naturally, the lad seemed to want to respond as any young man would with these three beauties, but Smythe had firmly stated in no uncertain terms; "training has begun, and there will be no sexual contact of any nature until we say otherwise."

The poor boy had thought it was a cruel joke at first. To learn he had the power to create remarkable, intimate connections with women, and then be told he can't have sex? When he questioned the rule, Smythe replied; "There is more to being a Paladin than lust and desire. You must control these impulses before you can use them and enjoy them safely. For your own sake, and those around you."

The women had not made matters any easier for the boy, especially on the days they were fortunate enough to cross a stream or a creek where they could bathe. Seeing three naked women washing each other and playing in the water must have been frustrating indeed for young Kedron, and the women seemed to have no qualms about displaying themselves before him.

Smythe had had to have a quiet word with the girls, asking them to go easy on the lad after the second time they subjected him to their lewd display. Not that Smythe hadn't enjoyed it himself, of course. He longed for nothing more than to tangle up with all three of them and fuck them senseless, but he restrained himself for Kedron. The boy was a new Gifted in a time when Gifted were rarely seen, and his training was a high priority.

Smythe looked forward to reaching the Temple. He'd never had the pleasure of meeting Amina in person, and hadn't seen Elaina for years, except on the Plane of Aros. For the first time ever, the four remaining Paladins in the West would be under one roof, and with two Gifted in training, no less!

Hope shone on the Order of Aros for the first time in Smythe's life.

***

"We have arrived, sire," Edonys said quietly after pulling his mount up alongside Berenor's. "Their camp is just over the next hill. Their scouts have been advised and are reporting back to Lord Maloth as we speak."

"Very good, Edonys," Berenor murmured absently. There was only one thing on his mind; Lady Shenla.

"Sire?" A familiar, feminine voice came from behind Berenor.

He turned to see Adelain -- his sister -- trotting up to his other side. Her white mare contrasted sharply with her ebony complexion, but matched perfectly the silky white tresses that fell down her back. "What is it, Adelain?" He began impatiently. "I have much on my mind."

Adelain was almost as old as Berenor, and her elfin age was shown when her impressive bust expanded as she took a deep breath. "Are you well, Berenor? Forgive me, but you've been a little... distant... of late."

Berenor eyed his sister up and down briefly before answering. It was not uncommon for siblings to marry in elvish society, as the same hereditary dangers did not apply to elves as they did to humans and other races, but he and Adelain had never considered each other for marriage; apart from the odd fuck when the mood took them, they simply weren't compatible.

Had Berenor not been so preoccupied with thoughts of Shenla, he might have given the idea more thought; Adelain was beautiful, and very clever. She would make a fine wife for any king, capable of handling political maneuvers with a deft and subtle hand, but his sister had her own ideas of what she wanted, and the crown of a queen was not among her desires.

"I assure you, I am hale, sister," Berenor replied calmly, though he felt anything but. Knowing that Shenla was less than a mile or two away had his loins hardening in his trousers. He could trust Adelain, so he added, "though I am anxious to meet with Shenla."

Adelain scoffed, but kept her voice low despite her obvious annoyance. She knew better than to argue with him in public. "You have spoken of nothing but this Shenla since she so easily secured your legion after one short audience! You even cried out her name while in bed with me!"

Berenor's lips twitched in fond memory before he could stop them. Adelain was no ordinary elf, with a stunning face and a body with curves that only a centuries-old elf could possess, but even she was nothing compared to the grace and beauty -- and downright lasciviousness -- of Lady Shenla.

"What could this woman possibly have done to turn your sharp mind to mush?" Adelain hissed quietly.

Berenor rarely raised his voice to his sister, but she was beginning to annoy him. He rounded on her, his grey stallion frisking a little when it picked up his mood. "You will do well to remember your place, sister," he growled. "I am King, and my mind is my own!"

Adelain recoiled, inclining her head in a gesture of meekness, though Berenor was not fooled -- it took more than a few harsh words to intimidate her. "Yes, my King. I apologise for questioning you."

Giving her a brief nod to indicate he accepted her apology, Berenor kicked his horse forward and up the next hill, eager to reach Shenla.

*

Black tents lay in concentric rings on the grassy plain under the moonlit sky, numbering over a hundred in all. Two large white tents sat in the centre of the camp, their peaks visible above their smaller, darker brothers.

Berenor had halted his legion of two thousand dark elves a little way's back; they would need space to set up their own camp. Adelain he had allowed to remain with him, as an extra pair of eyes couldn't hurt, especially when dealing with foreigners.

As they were approaching the outer ring of tents, two tall figures appeared; a man and a woman. Human, Berenor thought, though they looked nothing like any humans he'd ever seen. They were both over six feet, with glowing red eyes and grey skin decorated with strange runes that glowed hotly in the night. The man was built as if carved from marble, his body rippling with chiseled muscle, while the female had the womanly proportions of an elf matriarch; enormous breasts that sat on her chest in defiance of their own weight, and round hips that led down to thick, yet strong-looking thighs.

Adelain was eyeing the man interestedly, in particular the large phallus that hung between his legs, completely visible for neither of these impressive beings wore a stitch of clothing.

The man spoke, addressing Berenor in a rich, deep voice that had a strange echoing quality behind it. "King Berenor, Lord Maloth will receive you in his war-room immediately."

Berenor swallowed his affront at the lack of courtesy. Shenla was all that mattered. "Very well, lead on."

The woman winked slyly as she turned, her ample, runed bottom coming into view as she began to sway through the rows of tents, giving Berenor something pleasing to behold as he rode.

"What creatures are these?" Adelain whispered as they navigated the camp, keeping their eyes locked onto the nude forms of their guides.

"I know not, sister," Berenor murmured. Something about them reminded him of Shenla, though he couldn't say what.

"And what about these others?" Adelain said, her glance taking in the various grey-skinned creatures with eyes of all-white moving about the camp.

A glimpse of a black-cloaked figure answered that question. "Wardens," Berenor said quietly. "It would appear that Maloth has allied with the Wardens of the Dead."

Adelain moved her fingers before her mountainous chest in an old elven prayer. "I trust you weren't aware of this? Dealing with the dead is no small thing, Berenor."

Berenor shook his head, his eyes staying fixed on the two impressive beings leading them. What were they? They were no ordinary Risen, for certain. "I did not," he replied softly. "Though I doubt it would have changed my position on the matter. Shenla was very...persuasive."

Adelain snorted in response, but Berenor noticed his sister had trouble keeping her eyes off the bottom and muscular back of their male guide. She enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh as much as Berenor did, he knew, and their long years on this land had only heightened their carnal tastes.

Many of the tents they passed shook rhythmically, often accompanied by muffled moans of pleasure. It would seem these Wardens had appetites akin to the elves. Berenor wondered if these black mages fucked their Risen; he had certainly seen some very attractive specimens.

The nude man and woman stopped on either side of the entrance to the biggest of the two white tents in the centre of camp. Berenor dismounted, as did Adelain, and two barely-clothed Risen men of human stock quickly appeared to take their mounts.

With another wink, the statuesque woman drew back the flap, holding it for them as they stepped through.

There were three occupants in the tent; a tall fellow with crimson complexion, and a human woman in a sheer black robe, but Berenor only had eyes for the rose-skinned beauty whose luscious body was covered only in a few scraps of thin silk.

There she was. He finally had the fortune to place his eyes on this goddess once again.

She was standing along with her companions and studying a map laid out on a table, but all three looked up as Berenor and Adelain entered.

Dimly, Berenor was aware of Adelain gasping softly for some reason.

"King Berenor," Shenla purred, her purple eyes raking over him. "I am so glad you've come!" She sauntered across the fur-covered floor toward him, her mammoth breasts shifting back and forth on her chest, the wispy silk doing nothing to contain them.

Berenor's head swam as Shenla twined her arms around his neck and pressed herself against him, pulling his head down to plant a searing kiss on his mouth.

Somebody else in the tent was speaking, but Berenor let it slip away from him. Nothing else mattered now that he was back with Shenla.

***

Maloth watched as Shenla embraced Berenor, the elf moaning hungrily as he kissed her. Foolish elf, ready to throw away a kingdom just for a fuck. The creatures of this plane were marvelously easy to control, simply by using their lust against them.

It would be their undoing. Every single one of them would kneel or die.

His gaze moved from his sister to the elf woman that had come with Berenor. She was watching her brother and Shenla, who had begun to remove their clothing, but her eyes came back to Maloth as he beheld her. She was a beauty, with smooth midnight skin offset by the silky white tresses that fell down her back and over a bust that rivalled Ellerion's. Her large, pale blue eyes regarded him intently.

Now, this was a creature worthy of his harem.

In a heartbeat, Maloth was across the tent and towering over the beautiful dark elf, her chin held in his fingers as he captured her gaze. "And who are you, that you enter my abode with a king?"

"Adelain, my Lord," she whispered, entranced. "I am Berenor's younger sister."

Sister to the king, then. Maloth's mind raced with possibilities. "Adelain," he crooned, feeding his dark power into her and making her shudder with pleasure. "I believe I am going to make you mine. Would you like that?"

"Yes, my Lord," she breathed, her full lips parted invitingly.

Maloth was at his strongest with his four other pets so close -- they were in a nearby tent being guarded by a small army of Risen -- and Adelain had no chance of resistance as Maloth's lips bore down on hers.

Not three feet away, Shenla had removed Berenor's clothes as well as what little she was wearing, and was on her knees with his long black cock buried in her throat.

Adelain was wearing a fine grey gown worthy of royalty, covered in intricate embroidery and studded here and there with rubies. Gripping the neckline with both hands, Maloth tore the garment in two, sending rubies scattering across the tent.

The dress fell to the floor, and Adelain's beauty was revealed to Maloth's hungry eyes. She was built like Ellerion -- his other elf pet -- but with black skin instead of pale. Breasts round and fat sat on her chest without drooping, the hard, pink nipples standing in stark contrast to her midnight complexion. Her belly was flat, and from her navel hung a sparkling diamond on a very short chain. Her waist flared into wide hips and then down to good, thick thighs, in between which lay her cunt, smooth and hairless, which -- surprisingly -- displayed another sparkling diamond.

Yes, she would be his finest addition yet, and it was time to conquer her. With a tug, he ripped off the loose trousers he'd been wearing and seized the elf by her throat with one hand before ravaging her mouth with his own once again. She moaned continually into the kiss, one hand holding his wrist at her throat -- not to resist, but for support -- while her other hand found his cock and tried futilely to wrap her fingers around it.

Releasing her throat, he lowered his black-nailed, crimson hand to her tit, roughly squeezing and pinching the sensitive flesh, bringing more wanton moans from Adelain as she fisted him eagerly. His other hand had was mauling her ass, the plump cheeks soft and yielding, yet still pleasantly firm.

"Time to make you mine," Maloth growled in the elf's pointed black ear as he shoved her to the ground.

Obediently, she rolled to her back and spread her legs, the diamond on her cunt catching the lamplight. "Fuck me, my Lord," she groaned through her haze of lust.

Maloth got down on his knees and lined the head of his turgid member up to her dripping snatch, the black outer lips parted and showing the pinker flesh between. He looked too big for her, but he cared not, burying himself inside her hot channel with a savage thrust, sending her tits quaking on her chest and bringing a howl of both pain and pleasure from the dark beauty.

Berenor hit the ground next to where Maloth and Adelain were. The King of the Underground Realm was on his back, his cock waving obscenely in the air for a moment before Shenla squatted down and impaled herself on the thick length. Berenor's face immediately scrunched as he bellowed and emptied himself into Shenla, who was mauling her marvelous scarlet tits and smiling salaciously down at her prey.

Maloth redoubled his efforts, smashing his hips into Adelain, who was convulsing in pleasure beneath him, her pale eyes rolling back and her mouth open in a silent scream. Finally, it was time, and Maloth roared in triumph as he jetted his essence into the elf, feeling it seep into her body, into her heart, and into her soul, rendering her eternally his.

He remained embedded inside Adelain as his cock continued to spasm until his dark come began to drip to the furs below. The effects of the Binding came soon after, and Maloth felt power and life flow into him, making him smarter, faster, and stronger.

This was incredible! He felt like he could destroy an army on his own! He threw his head back and screamed at the roof, a howl of fury and victory.

With a grunt, he flipped Adelain onto her stomach and gripped two big handfuls of her ample buttocks before pulling out of her pussy and burying himself in her hot ass, where he began to ream her with all his new power.

The buxom elf cried out again and again as Maloth dominated her, and yet she pushed back against him to meet every thrust, not caring that it hurt, only wanting to please her new master.

To his left, Shenla continued to ride Berenor, who was beginning to look decidedly pale, even for a dark elf. How many times had he come? Catching his sister's eye, Maloth shook his head.

Shenla pouted, but did as she was told and raised herself up off of Berenor's slick rod before stepping in front of Maloth, placing her come-soaked slit right before his face. She then lowered herself so she was straddling Adelain's back, and presented her tits for Maloth's enjoyment.

Of a size with Adelain's, Shenla's breasts were large, soft and round, topped by almost-black nipples that stood stiff, waiting for Maloth's lips and tongue. He leaned forward and captured a nipple in his teeth, biting down and making his sister scream in pleasure.

He lost himself in the pleasure of fucking, ravaging Shenla's tits and pummeling his newest pet into the fur-covered tent floor. Adelain had long since gone limp, having fallen unconscious from the pleasure, and Maloth was growing bored, so he withdrew from the dark elf's rear hole and positioned Shenla so she was lying on her back atop Adelain.

Shenla cried out in pure bliss as he speared into her hot cunt, relishing the feel of being inside another demon. Nothing could compare to this feeling, this gift and this curse. Fucking Shenla was the most pleasurable thing to do on this plane, yet if he did it too often, it would drain his life energy and kill him. Her mammoth tits shook wildly as he vigorously fucked her, the slapping of their skin echoing rhythmically through the canvas walls and out into the camp.

"Want a taste of my new power, slut?" Maloth growled.

"Yes, please!" Shenla wailed, mauling her tits. "Give me that fucking power, brother! Shoot it inside me!"

Giving her what she wanted, he erupted inside her, his balls churning hotly and his dark fluid spurting deep within her slick pussy. As Maloth's power increased, so did his seed become more potent, and Shenla's body drank it up like water on desert sand.

Her hips writhed, stirring his cock inside her as she felt the power flowing into her. It would not be as intense as what Maloth had experienced after Binding Adelain, but she would still notice a significant difference.

They would soon be unstoppable, he and Shenla. Through Kreya and now Adelain, Maloth had the opportunity to control two large armies. All he needed to do was dispose of Berenor and Morin without raising suspicion, and raise Adelain and Kreya in their place.

***

Screams echoed through the glen as Lyrra lay on her back on a bed of soft grasses and feathers, her legs spread wide. The pale, fire-haired beauty was giving birth, and dusky, slender Fionn was kneeling between her thighs to receive the babe that was arriving.

Braith paced back and forth a short distance off, aware that he would be no help in this situation.

"Push!" Fionn shouted yet again. Fionn had fallen pregnant, too, shortly after Lyrra declared she was with child. It was unclear who the father was, as Braith, Fergin and Leif had all mated with her multiple times in the past weeks. It mattered not, as long as the child was born healthy.

Hulking Fergin and short, stocky Leif were also pacing not far off, eagerly awaiting the birth of the first Druid child in decades.

There was hope for the Druids now, where hope had been a thing lost and forgotten. If there were other clans out there -- which was doubtful, as Braith and his clan had searched far and wide to no avail -- then perhaps one day they could find them, but for now, rebuilding this clan was their purpose.

Antidarius
Antidarius
1,058 Followers