A Pantyhose Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her body finished, she pulled herself off and thanked me. She then stood up and sat down on her mother's lap. Telling her mother that she loved her, she began to clean off all the cum that the guys had left on her mother's body as her mother stroked her hair. Standing up, I walked over to them and whispered that the private party for both of them would begin after the main party ended, and that it would last until they needed to go home if they wanted. With exclamations of glee, they both told me they would be there and got back to what they were doing.

I spent the rest of the party walking around the party, fucking, licking, blowing, fingering, and toying random people. Many of them I knew, some of them I didn't, picking up a surprising amount of phone numbers by the end of the night. My outfit stayed on the whole time, though it definitely wasn't as clean as the night party wore on. At some point, I got everyone to wear a pair of pantyhose and got a large group photo, minus the people who didn't sign the release. The Hollywood director had made a few connections with potential actors and actresses, and the pornstars were not only a hit throughout the party, but even convinced a few people to come back with them and be in some movies. Every business client walked away being satisfied and willing to work with us, and I'm sure that every lingerie and adult novelty store will be thanking us in the next few days.

As people began to leave, and a few guests received some final pleasures, I found the Senator's wife and daughter standing by the stuff I had set aside before the party. The wife was now wearing an entire outfit handmade from pantyhose, and the daughter was wearing a nylon teddy and a pair of stockings. Smiling as I approached them, I thanked them for waiting and told them to go around the tables and grab any unused items they wanted to bring with them. They surprised me when they each pulled out a bag of items they had already grabbed. I grabbed my stuff and turned around. Standing on either side of me, they locked their arms with mine and we walked towards the door. Grabbing a key at the front desk, we hopped on the elevator and took the ride upstairs. When we reached the floor, I walked them to my room. Handing the daughter my stuff, I looked at them and asked when they had to go home. As I put the key in the door and opened it, the mother said they had two days left, and the daughter said that they had no other plans. Laughing, they followed me inside, shut the door and locked it.

12