A Parent Crosses The Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I savored their sweet juice in my mouth. Kari placed deliberate kisses on my breasts. Ben gestured to me. This meant that he want to fuck. I suggest we move to the bedroom. Everyone wanted to watch me walk into the bedroom, my husband, daughter and friend all have a voyeur in him or her. I obliged them. I added a "sex" to my walk. As I reached Ben and I bedroom I turned around and removed my bra. Kari and Tami smiled more than Ben.

I lay on the bed with my legs draped over the edge. My heel rested evenly on the floor. I opened my legs waiting for Ben to fuck me. Ben started toward me when our daughter stopped him. Mom is mine she said. Tami handed Kari a very lovely strap on dildo. Ben and I were both taken aback. Our daughter seemed to know more about sex than we had thought. Kari stepped into the strap on with ease. She adjusted the straps and applied some lubrication to the shaft.

Kari positioned herself between my legs and gently entered my wet and wanting pussy. Our tits made contact and our lovely young daughter started fucking me. She felt wonderful. She knew how to use a strap on. My pussy felt young and alive. The strap on actually felt better than Ben's cock, although I would never tell Ben. My daughter started kissing me. No a mom and daughter kiss but a lovers kiss. Kari's tits pushed down on mine. The pressure was a new and welcome sensation.

The strap on was working my pussy and clit at the same time. I was about to climax from fucking my daughter. It felt so wonderful I didn't care if it was wrong. Tami and Ben were watching. Ben asked Tami if either girl had ever had anal sex. Tami said no. Ben saw an opportunity. He grabbed the lubrication and generously applied it to his daughter ass.

The lubrication warmed upon contact with skin. Ben had anal sex with me but his daughter's ass was virgin. Ben worked one finger than two to get his daughter ass ready for his cock. Kari knew what about to happen and pushed her ass to meet her father's fingers and soon to be cock. Ben removed his fingers and positioned his cock at his daughter's ass and applied gently pressure. Kari slowed down her motion for the strap on and changed motions to accept her dad's cock.

I didn't know what was happening but I accepted Kari's smile as it was a good thing. There was a brief look of pain on Kari's face as her father's cock pushed into her ass. Initial resistance then pleasure. Ben buried his cock into his daughter's ass. I felt the motion of Kari's body change. The strap on motion was less but I had had my orgasm and lay under my daughter.

Tami lay next to me on the bed and wanted to kiss. Kari moved enough to let Tami kiss me. Ben was working at cumming in his daughter's ass. We heard Ben's moan. I knew this meant he was about to cum. A few more strokes later and Ben unloaded in his daughter's ass, virgin no more. Ben pulled out of Kari's ass and backed up enough to let Kari stand up. Tami asked if Ben would fuck her while Kari and I watched. Ben asked me if it was all right for him to fuck another woman.

Since our marriage was changed forever I agreed, as long as I could watch. Tami lay on the bed as Ben climbed on top. He entered her and slowly got their hips in unison. I held my daughter in my arms as I watched my husband fuck another woman for the first time in our marriage. Ben brought Tami to orgasm within a few minutes. Kari and I joined them on the bed and thanked Tami for hanging around.

Tami left us on the bed. She packed her clothes and left the house as planned. Kari asked her mother if she could shave her mother's pubic hair. I told her she could but not today. We would save that for a later adventure. Ben looked at the two female lovers in his life and asked simple question. When or if do we include Scott in our family secret?

Saving that for chapter 2...

12