A Parent's Love and a Son's Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas could feel the sorrow emanating from his mother's body, and her eyes. He wanted to take it away but knew that she was feeling his loss. She hadn't been there to treat the wounds his duty as a Marine had produced. She had pushed him to leave at the age of eighteen to go into the Marine Corps and become a man when she couldn't fight her body any longer. Her sorrow was not something he could take away. He just stood there and let her tears slowly fall down her cheeks as she touched him.

Samantha felt her heart beating in her chest. Her son had done so much for her and their country. She was full of pride for his efforts and his courage. She slowly turned his body around, so that she could look upon his back. Seeing the lines of hard muscles that had been toned with work along with more scars of battle, she ran her hand along his shoulders, allowing her fingers to run down his arms. This was her son, her noble and courageous son. She might not have been around when he was wounded, but she could take care of him now and hopefully help to heal the scars in his heart.

Samantha walked back to the front of her son's body. Looking deep into his eyes, she brought her hands to the button on his pants. Knowing this is what they both needed. She undid the buttons. Working her hands into his trousers she gently began to tug them down his legs. Lucas saw the love and pain in his mother's gaze and helped her by stepping out of the pool of clothing. Samantha watched her son, seeing his muscles flex under his skin and admiring the strength that poured from him. She led him to step into the tub.

Lucas allowed his mother to direct his steps, and lowered himself into the water. He watched as she went into the house and brought out a washcloth. Tenderly, his mother began washing his body, using a small amount of lavender scented soap. She stroked the cloth across his shoulders and down his chest. She watched as her son's breathing brought his chest in and out. Lucas watched her hand rubbing the cloth down his body. His breathing picked up the lower she went. It had been a long time since he had known the intimacy of being with a woman, not just any woman, but a woman whom he loved.

Samantha watched her hands wash her son's body. She saw his body react to her loving touch, and knew without a doubt that she would give everything she had to him. She registered a small amount of surprise at the reaction her touch brought. She hadn't believed Lucas completely when he claimed to want her, but now she saw with her own eyes, the desire brought to his body from her touch. She lowered the wash cloth laden hand to the tops of Lucas's thighs. She was now washing him under the water. Having stayed outside the pool, Samantha had arrived at the limitation of her reach. Her arm was stretched over the side of the pool and straining to finish washing his body.

Deciding that she must finish the job she had started, Samantha untied her apron as Lucas sat in the pool and watched her disrobe. Samantha undid the buttons at the top of her dress, and then slid it down her body, letting it pool into a pile at her feet. Stepping out of it, she removed her stockings, and shoes. Leaving her long white slip and underwear on, she stepped into the whirlpool. Her son watched as the material became wet. He saw her short, curvy legs enter the water. She was a big, beautiful woman. Her slip clung to her as the water surrounded her body. Her breasts were larger than Lucas had originally thought. The material clung showing her plumpness. Her nipples could be seen erect and stiff beneath the cloth.

As she sat beside him, her hand no longer holding the wash cloth, slipped into the water, rubbing against his thigh. She ran her hand down his leg, bringing it up on the other side. When she reached the top of his other thigh, she brought her hand to her son's sac. Looking into his eyes, she saw him take a deep breath. He did not stop her as she slowly massaged him. Being as careful as possible, she pulled and rubbed his sac, bringing him pleasure and agony at the same time.

Seeing his response to her hand, Samantha brought her fingers to his manhood. She gently stroked her fingers up and down the length of him, slowly bringing the tips of her fingers to the tip of his hardness. Samantha rubbed around his head. She knew in her heart that her son had not had the love of a woman in some time. Not wanting to torment him any longer, she wrapped her hand around his shaft and began to rub him up and down. Lucas's body tensed under her ministrations. He was so hard and ready. He knew he would not last because it had been too long since a woman had touched him. His mother began to stroke his hardness faster and faster. Lucas reached out and placed his hand on her face. Feeling her cheek resting under the palm of his hand, he gazed into his mother's eyes and erupted in the water.

Sitting still for a moment, Lucas regained his awareness. He realized the sun had set and the night had grown chilly. Looking at his mother, he put his hand in hers and pulled her out of the water. He led her into the living room, pausing to place a blanket around her shoulders. He walked to the fireplace and started a fire. Walking back to the couch, Lucas hugged his mother from behind and nuzzled her ear lobe. He pulled the blanket from her shoulders and began to remove the rest of her clothing. Pulling the slip over her head, he watched as her full large breasts fell out. She was a young bride, so her body, although exhibiting some signs of her age, was absolutely beautiful. Lucas bent down and pulled Samantha's underwear off of her body, leaving her standing naked before him.

Lucas allowed his eyes to wander over her body, seeing the curves and fullness of her body. She was round and gorgeous. Lucas pulled his mother into his arms, hugging her as he lowered them both down onto the floor in front of the couch. As they settled on the floor in front of the fire, Samantha's head fell to her son's shoulder with a sigh. She snuggled into his body feeling his hard muscles surrounding her, and his body heat warming her. She was the softness to his hardness.

Lucas brought his hands to his mother's breasts and caressed the underside of their voluptuous swell. Samantha moaned telling him what he desired. He reached downward and tenderly spread her legs. Samantha rubbed her breasts into the side of his body as he began to massage the insides of her legs with his fingers. Her scent wafted out around them bringing the intoxicating lure of her pussy to Lucas's attention. Her arousal welcomed him to taste the nectar of her inner being. Samantha raised her legs, resting the soles of her feet upon the floor. Lucas, wanting his mother to be comfortable, pulled a pillow and another blanket off of the couch. Gently supporting his mother's back, he pushed the couch back and placed the blanket on the floor behind his mother. Slowly he lowered her body onto the blanket. Putting the pillow behind her head, Lucas leaned in and placed his lips on his mother's forehead.

Pulling back, he looked into her face, letting his fingers glide over her apple cheeks and full luscious lips. Samantha's tongue darted out to moisten them, drawing Lucas's mouth down to taste her lips. His hard lips pressed against her, loving the soft fullness of her. Lucas darted his tongue out, licking her lips, bringing her the added moisture she sought. Pushing his tongue into her mouth and tasting her, Lucas began to tease her pussy with his fingers. Lightly, he brushed the tips of his fingers against her bud, feeling her body writhe under him. Wanting to taste her sweet scented nectar, Lucas moved downward. Looking at her heated, moist, pink pussy brought Lucas's desires back to raging force. Placing his head between her legs, Lucas reached out with his tongue and gently slid it along the edges of his mother's pussy. Samantha drew back from him. She put her hands on Lucas's head, trying to pull him away from her body. She couldn't be doing this with her son. She...... she had never felt more beautiful.

Lucas looked up into his mother's eyes. He showed her the fear and love he was also struggling with. "I know mother, but I..... I ..... I need you. I need this. Please!" Samantha looked deeply into the eyes of her son and saw the pain in his soul. She had cast him away once six years ago. She could not do it again. She nodded her head and Lucas lowered his mouth once again to taste his mother. He placed his lips over her love hole and began to suck in earnest. Lapping at her clit, he sucked her dew into his mouth, tasting her desire. The feeling of his mother's body tensing caused Lucas to bring his finger to her opening, and gently he pushed the finger into her body, feeling the tight walls suck at him.

"Lucas," Samantha gasped. "That feels so good. I.....I have not been touched by a man in such a long time." Samantha was touched beyond words at Lucas's gentle giving. Tears slipped out of the corners of her eyes as her body arched into her first orgasm. Time stood still for her. Her husband had died so many years ago, and she had almost forgotten how being touched and loved by a man could feel so wonderful.

Lucas sucked, nibbled and licked at his mother's pussy. She passed from her first orgasm into another. Lucas wanted to give her all the pleasure he could. After Samantha's second orgasm, Lucas pushed a second finger into her. He slowly pulled both fingers out before pushing them back into her. He wanted to stretch her walls so that she could accept him into her with little pain. His fingers picked up a rhythm, dancing in and out of Samantha, teasing her body to higher pleasures. When she came a third time, Lucas lifted himself up onto his knees. Placing his hands on either side of her body, Lucas lowered his lips to his mothers. As their mouths met, Lucas slowly and gently pushed the head of his cock into his mother's waiting body.

Samantha felt her body resisting Lucas's penetration, still struggling with the internal feelings of this being wrong. Instead, she let her true feelings of love for her son to win out, bringing her legs up and wrapping the calves of her legs around her son's back, opening herself fully to him. Lucas took the opportunity to push his entire length into his mother. They both moaned as their bodies were finally fully joined. Lucas could not believe how tight his mother gripped his cock. Her walls were like a sheath, gripping him, holding him inside of her. He was afraid to move, afraid he'd hurt her, afraid he would shatter the moment.

Wanting to make sure his mother enjoyed the experience to its fullest; Lucas pulled his mother's legs from behind his back and flipped them over. His mother squealed in surprise as she ended up on top of her son. Lucas's hands came up to cup her breasts, pulling tenderly on her erect nipples. The gasp from Samantha's mouth brought a smile to his face. Hesitatingly, Samantha began riding his cock, pushing her body up with her feet then allowing her body to fall back onto his cock. Lucas arched into the movement, bringing his cock deeper into her body.

Samantha was on fire and could no longer hold back. She began riding her son's cock harder and faster. Her body demanded satisfaction. Her walls squeezed Lucas, bringing him closer to losing his own self control. Closing her eyes, Samantha leaned her body forward and placed her arms on either side of her son's head. Then she proceeded to ride her son's hard cock. Their breathing became labored the higher their pleasure reached until, as one, they yelled "YES" and Lucas released his seed deep inside of his mother, coating her womb with his seed, while Samantha pulsed and squeezed around his shaft, milking him until the last drop.

Samantha fell forward, exhausted. Lucas breathed in the scent of his mother, taking into his soul the essence of his heart. "Mother, I love you," he quietly breathed into her hair. Pulling her close Lucas leaned into her ear, "I never want to leave this ranch or your love again for I know that here and only here am I completely home." Not wanting to tarnish the peace that surrounded them, Lucas pulled his mother off of his body, put her in the crook of his arm and molded their bodies together. Samantha wrapped her arms around him, took a deep breath and fell asleep. Lucas's last thought before joining her in sleep was, "The love of a small wounded child had changed. He was now a man, finding love in the arms of the sweetest woman on earth, his mother."

12