A Parliamentary Private Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I can't deny it but that need never happen again. When we make love you always start off by using your tongue on me and I couldn't let you lick down there in case there was still some of John's cum inside me. If you just wanted to fuck there wouldn't have been a problem because you would have just assumed I was extra wet. Now you know the reason, I only need to tell you to skip the oral bit for a night."

"What is his hold on you?" I asked dispiritedly. "Is his cock is bigger than mine?"

"It's about an inch longer but quite a bit thicker. It is also always very stiff where yours can sometimes be a bit bendy."

"Is it just that or is he a better lover as well?"

"He's not a lover at all in the way you are but he is very dynamic. He puts every bit of energy into everything thing he does. Sometimes in the commons he just puts his head down like a bull charging a barn door but usually he gets the result he wants. All I can say is that he's just like that in bed."

"Does he make you cum more than me?"

"No, you give me more orgasms but you usually manage that by licking me."

I felt the bitter taste of defeat because by my standards I had already lost her whether we continued to live together or not. "I'm sorry," I told her. "You've been very honest, perhaps too honest, but I can't share you. I'm going to move my stuff into the spare bedroom until I can find somewhere else to live."

"But I still love you. You don't know how much," Debbie said plaintively as I got up and headed for the door.

I turned to say, "I still love you and I probably always will but I'm going to see a lawyer about a divorce.

"Who did tell you about John and me, I don't understand how anybody could know?"

"Nobody told me. I saw you standing with him on the TV and I just knew. Call it intuition."

My soon to be ex wife gave an ironic laugh. "So you had no proof."

"I didn't need proof. I knew that I only had to ask you in the right way and you would tell me."

For the next few days we existed round each other, only speaking when necessary. Since Debbie made her big revelation we had lived so much in the present that thoughts about her past rarely entered my mind. That had now changed because, lying in my solitary bed at night, I was treated to a recurring vision. In it my wife is in a hotel room with her boss's huge cock down her throat and outside the door a line of faceless men, all waiting for their turn, stretches down the street and round the corner. That picture alone left me impervious to the sounds of sobbing from the next room.

After five days, as I crossed the underground car park two large unsmiling men emerged from the darkness near my car. They displayed Special Branch IDs and told me I had to go with them. I protested my innocence and asked if I was under arrest but they would only say that somebody important wanted to talk to me. At a signal a limousine pulled up and I was bundled into the back seat to be taken on a journey across London. I caught a glimpse of Big Ben and soon after the vehicle stopped in another car park below street level. From there I was taken up in a lift and along a short corridor with a heavy loosely holding each of my arms.

My two escorts stood me in front of closed double doors and then took up position on either side. I stepped forward and pushed open the doors without knocking. Directly ahead of me was a large ornate wooden desk and behind it sat a toad of a man. He was thickset with a pugilist's face and a significant paunch or beer belly. As I walked forward his face split into a smile or rather a smirk and raising a glass of whiskey invited, "Drink?"

I shook my head. "I'll pour you one anyway; you're probably going to need it. Sit yourself down," he instructed.

The chair he pointed to was just in front of the desk but I chose to ignore the order. Remaining on my feet I placed myself just behind the chair.

"Do you know who I am?"

"You're the bastard who's poking my wife."

He laughed. "I've been called that before."

"I bet you have. What else would you call yourself?"

This seemed to amuse him. "There are many ways I could describe myself but I think the term 'alpha male' is as good as any.

His posture was arrogant and it was obvious that he considered himself impregnable. There seemed little point in a battle of words so I asked bluntly, "What do you want? Why have you had me brought here?"

"I hear that you want a divorce."

"So the slut has told you already, I bet she can't wait to get rid of me."

"On the contrary, she asked me to start leaving her alone. I refused so she threatened to give notice if I wouldn't put our relationship onto a proper business footing." He paused to let this sink in and then said, "I got my cock out and asked her to reconsider."

"And one glance at your stupendous organ had her grovelling at your feet," I said, completing the anecdote for him.

"How little you know your wife. It was not an easy decision for her but after a couple of minute's consideration she insisted on her resignation going through." My hopes soared at this point but then he went on to say," I asked her not to be precipitate and to think about it for a couple of days. I also promised to use that time to have words with you to see if anything could be arranged. After I said that, she sucked me off and here we are."

"You can have your 'words' with me but I warn you now that I won't agree to any arrangement."

"You have put your wife, Debra into an intolerable position. On the one hand she can't get enough of the kind of sexing I give her but on the other hand she loves you very much and doesn't want to lose you. At the moment her love for you is slightly the stronger but she's hoping that I can convince you to let her have both."

"Why should I when it appears that I have won?"

"You haven't thought this through. Put aside the fact that I am a very vindictive man and don't take well to losing, place yourself in your wife's mind after she has thrown away her job. She will resent you for the sex she'll miss and she might even eventually come to hate you for making her sacrifice a possibly glittering career."

"Then you can have her."

"I don't want her. I've already got a wife but I also want to borrow yours as the need arises."

"Use her you mean."

"If that's how you want to think of it. What's the harm? Apart from being in your head, the private time Debra spends with me hardly impacts on your life."

"But it is in my head and as long as I know you are putting your filthy hands on her it will stay there," I said angrily.

"You need to look at this from a different perspective," John said, in what was for him a reasonable tone of voice. "Its how the system works and it is how it has been for thousands of years. The Roman Emperor Caligula used to chose the wife of one of his dinner guests and take her into another room for an hour or so, leaving the husband sitting at the table."

"He was a madman."

"Then what about British kings, there were very few that didn't bed the wives of their subjects, Henry VIII was notorious for it. With royalty involved the cuckolds had it rough because while the king was ploughing their wives the husbands had to stay off the plot completely, to ensure that any seed planted could only be royal seed. Even so, the husbands went along with it and many were rewarded with titles and land. Throughout history lesser men have regarded it as a privilege to share their wives with somebody powerful."

"And you think I should feel the same?"

"I don't see why not. I served as chief whip for a number of years and knew all the dirt. Believe me, the house of commons is one huge knocking shop. There were literally hundreds of infidelities but none of those husbands rocked the boat so why should you?"

"Perhaps because I am another alpha male."

He gave a loud disparaging laugh. "No way. If you were alpha you'd be fucking other men's women not throwing your rattle out of the pram because somebody is putting his cock inside your lovely wife."

Only the knowledge of the heavies outside the door prevented me leaping over the desk and planting my fist in the smug bastard's fat face. Up until meeting John I was still prepared to forgive Debbie's infidelity as long as she stopped being a whore for her boss but now I was not so sure. Had he turned out to be a good looking hunk I might have understood better but this was a literal case of the beauty and the beast. Now after meeting him I felt she had been contaminated by his touch. "If that is all you have to say, can I leave now?" I said proudly.

"I haven't even started so why don't you park your butt because; given your attitude this could take a long time." Without any real alternative I sat, resolved to let his words just wash over me until he had finished. He continued, "I had hoped we could talk this through as reasonable men and come to some equitable agreement But it seems that the only way to persuade you is to point out the harsh facts of life."

I sat sullenly gazing at a neutral spot across the room but this show of disinterest did not stop him from saying, "I intend to keep on being serviced by Debra and I'm willing to play dirty to ensure that."

"But why her," I burst out, "With so many women to chose from why pick her when you must have known she was very happily married?"

"Because I can is the short answer. She is also one of the best looking females I have ever met and it was easy to tell that she was also the type of woman who loves sex, but you must have known that. The key was that she's very ambitious and ambitious women can always be tempted with the right inducements. From the moment I first saw your wife I decided I was going to have her and her love for you didn't come into the equation."

"You are evil," I told him, appalled by his total cynicism.

"Not evil, just doing what comes naturally, playing the power game. It's the pecking order, you are lower in the food chain and so I peck you by fucking your wife. Without any complaint from her I may add."

"It is wilfully destroying my marriage and that has to be evil in anybodies book."

"How you react is nothing to do with me. If you weren't so short-sighted there is no reason why your marriage should be harmed at all. Debra has enough sex in her to keep us both satisfied. Hell, if she hadn't told you I could have kept on grabbing my share from the top of the sack without you ever knowing. All I need is the odd blow-job in the office and a decent fuck or two whenever she travels somewhere with me. She would not be home at those times anyway so you can't claim that I impinge on her time with you."

"If there's a little sex as you claim why go to all these lengths?" I was genuinely puzzled.

"Because there are occasions when I need sexual release urgently and at those times I don't want to be ringing round to find a female who is available. It's far more convenient to have Debra at hand, on the payroll so to speak."

"If you need release that badly why don't you do it yourself?"

He laughed. "Lad, I haven't pulled my own wire for years and I don't intend to start now to spare your feelings. Instead you are going to go home and tell your wife that you no longer want a divorce. There is a chance that she might still want to resign but you will persuade her not to. You'll tell her that you and I have come to an arrangement that you are happy with. The terms will be that the pair of you will continue to live contentedly together, as you always have, but my needs will take priority where and whenever they occur."

"Like hell I will, fuckpig."

He only smirked. "I could call the officers in to instruct you on the correct way to address a cabinet minister but I will let it go this time. Rather than watch you being chastised I will take the time to make you realise that it is very much in your own interest to grant me unfettered access to your wife's cunt. If my information is correct you are employed in the defence industry (he named the firm that I worked for). You are highly thought of but cannot advance any higher until an account comes available which means you are essentially waiting for dead means shoes."

"How do you know that?" He had given other information (not mentioned above) that I knew Debbie was unaware of."

John lifted a heavy folder up from his desk and let it fall with a thud. "I know everything there is to know about you. I also know that your firm has a government contract that is almost due for renewal and that it represents a large proportion of the firm's income."

"About a third."

"38.5% to be precise. Now suppose that for some reason that contract was not renewed, what kind of impact do you think that would have on the firm especially as some of your other customers would follow the contract?"

"There would be a lot of redundancies for sure."

"But you are confident that you would be retained because there are many who would get the chop before you." I found myself nodding confirmation. "Now suppose that the firm discovered that you and you alone were the reason they lost the contract, how highly would they regard you then?"

He paused for effect as I stared at him in horror as the scenario unfolded in my mind. "Imagine it also being known that you were under investigation as a security risk. You could be arrested and held incommunicado for twenty-eight days during which time you might easily think of something to confess. It would not matter because by that time the contents of your hard disc would be enough to condemn you."

"But there's nothing on my hard disc that shouldn't be there."

He delivered the coup de grace. "Believe me there will be. Which would you prefer, a paedophile's horde of images or details of your incriminating contacts with a radical terrorist group."

Blindly I reached for the whiskey glass and swallowed the contents in one gulp. John waited and the silence grew until I pleaded helplessly, "You win. Just let me out. I'll walk away, no divorce. Debbie can keep everything."

"That's not good enough. If you just move out, sooner or later someone is going to start wondering why you left and tying it in with the fact of your wife starting to work for me, so I need you to continue living together. I don't want a scandal."

For a moment I thought I saw a way to fight back. "If I go to the newspapers and tell them of this conversation there will certainly be a scandal then."

John was unperturbed. "You have no proof and even if you had I would simply issue a D-notice and there isn't a paper that would dare to publish. No, the danger to me is innuendo in gossip columns, that does the damage and that's what I want to prevent. There's no alternative, you have to stay at home and make the best of it for a couple of years until the next general election. You never know, once you get used to the situation it might not seem so bad."

"I very much doubt that. I will agree to your terms because I've no choice but I will never be happy about it."

"I believe in using both carrot and stick but admit I'm far better with the stick. However, there is an inducement I can offer that might make you more willing to play along in the right frame of mind. I don't want you working on your wife's head and making her feel bad about going with me. Your firm's main rival Sherwood's also has a government contact due for renewal in fifteen months. Now if you have been good up until then I could switch that contract to your lot, with the stipulation that you have to be the account executive."

The £ signs started buzzing in my head because that represented a massive leap in remuneration. At my present level salary increases came in thousands where directors got theirs in tens of thousands.

When I got home, Debbie was just finishing preparing a meal. "You're late," she said.

"You're boss had me picked up outside work by a couple of his official thugs."

My wife did not seem surprised. "What did he want to see you about?"

"He convinced me that divorcing you was not a good idea." Debbie gave a relieved smile but I went on quickly to say, "He did that by threatening to ruin both me and the firm I work for." I went on to repeat everything that would happen to me if I refused.

"He can be a real bastard," Debbie said without seeming to think any less of him because of it.

"I also agreed that he can continue fucking you whenever he pleases and that I won't do anything to rock the boat."

"So we can go back to how we were before you found out?"

"In your dreams," I spat out. "I will keep living with you and doing everything he demands but I'm certainly not touching his leavings with a ten foot pole. You will have to make to with just his cock from now on and if that isn't enough you can always go back to escort work on the side." I intended to hurt her and I succeeded but when I had cooled down I greatly regretted it.

Next day I apologised saying, "I'm still not going to sleep with you but I should not have said what I did. We are both locked in a situation and the only way through it is to continue being pleasant with each other."

My wife's face lit up and she moved as if to come and kiss me but then stopped herself. Instead she said, "I'm glad, I enjoy just being with you when you're nice and we can continue living quite happily together even though you don't want to have sex with me anymore."

For the next three weeks, apart from not sleeping together, we slipped back into our old life. We laughed together, enjoyed watching TV together and I even found myself touching her affectionately but abstaining from sex did begin to become more and more difficult. Part of the problem was that I had gone quite a long time without sexual release and I refused to masturbate. Debbie always was extremely desirable but she seemed to be putting on an erotic show for my benefit. For example, she stopped wearing jeans and during the evening watching TV, her long legs on display across the room were a constant distraction from the screen.

I was permanently sexually aware and my arousal rose to fever pitch the times that I knew she had had sex with him. When there had been some encounter at work I could tell from her face immediately she got home and when she was with him for couple of days, for the whole time she was absent I was in a terrible state with my mind filled by fevered images of them copulating. These caused painful rigidity in my cock but perversely also stiffened my resolve not to weaken.

The phone was harbinger of a new development. I answered and immediately recognised John's voice. "My wife is out in the garden. I'll fetch her," I told him.

"Don't bother; it's you I want to speak with," he said. "You don't seem to have much interest in that Sherwood bonus we spoke about."

"I don't know what you mean, I've done everything you asked."

"Except that your wife says you're refusing to fuck her. Don't get me wrong, in one way that suits me because it makes her even hotter for what I give her but I do worry about what you are doing instead. I'm ringing to warn you that there can't be any bits on the side or hiring whores. For the next couple of years you've got to either stay celibate or get your rocks off with Debra."

"You mean fuck the whore I married," I said bitterly.

"Naughty, naughty," he said laughing, "Just keep thinking about the Sherwood contract."

My wife walked in just as I was replacing the telephone receiver. ""That was your lover, wanting to know why we still sleep in separate bedrooms," I told her angrily. "How the hell do you expect me to start feeling better about you and him when you seem to have a need to tell him every fucking detail of our marriage?"

Debbie burst into tears. "You've got it all wrong," she sobbed. "I didn't deliberately tell him. I tried to resign again. I said I knew I was losing you because you wouldn't sleep with me and didn't even kiss me any more. I told him I would rather give up my career rather than lose your love."