A Parting Gift

Story Info
Sith has a bit of fun with captured Jedi
3k words
4.54
23.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't own Star Wars. Also- this is my first submission. Comments are always appreciated.

He woke up to harsh, bright white light in his eyes.

Where was he? The last thing he remembered- blasterfire, screams, that smell that no one ever forgot- plasma-burned corpses on a battlefield. He'd been fighting.

Storve had died. He remembered that. A red blade, burning ruby-bright, fueled by the hatred of its wielder, had taken his master's hand and then head, sending the sizzling body spinning to the snow.

Sith. He'd been fighting Sith.

Of course he had- they were at war. Who else would he have been fighting?

He wasn't thinking straight. His head ached, but it wasn't that, he didn't think.

The light dimmed, and now he could make out the room he sat in. Rough grey permacrete- and nothing else. A drain set in the center of the floor, right in front of him. Brown material, crusted on the durasteel. Blood.

He was barechested, barefoot; he tried to stand, and found himself shackled to the chair he was sitting on, hands bound to its back, legs to its legs. Captured, then.

By who? The last thing he remembered was Storve's body falling, his killer turning towards him. A monstrously big human male, crimson facial tattoos, clad in rough-beaten metal armor- Carnifex, their target, who had apparently earned that pretentious name. But after that, nothing.

Something creaked behind him. A door opening, it sounded like. Then footsteps, clicking on the permacrete, getting closer and closer. Long-nailed fingers caressed his neck.

"Are you feeling all right?" a voice asked, female, clear, its tone conversational. He didn't answer, didn't even try to look around.

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is-

A white-hot pain burned through his mind and body; he'd have screamed, but his body seized up involuntarily, jaw locked. A moment later he came back to himself, to the permacrete room.

The other being was in front of him now. Human female, skin pale, black hair short and messy. Her face was attractive, in a sort of angular way, cheekbones sharp, black-painted lips small. Yellowed eyes- Sith, then, or some sort of dark sider. She wasn't wearing the typical dark Sith robes, although it wasn't like that Order kept its dress code; instead she was clad in tight leggings, a loose shirt, and a beaten nerfhide jacket. Her right ear was pierced with three rings of equal size, and she had a small geometric tattoo on the side of her neck. In her right hand she hefted a stun baton- that had been the source of the pain.

She was giggling, a girlish sound that didn't quite belong in this particular place. After a short moment to regain her composure, she waved her left hand. "Sorry. You just looked funny like that."

He didn't say anything again, dropping his gaze to the floor at his feet. Her own booted feet came into view, right next to his own; the stun baton went beneath his chin, and she lifted his head back up.

"Come on, do you need another shock? Can we at least be civil here? I'll start- my name's Maeve. Nice to meet you." she said, a faux-friendly smile on her face.

He looked into those yellow eyes again. Maeve. He'd heard that name before. Right before they'd dropped onto the snowy mountains of Alderaan to fight, before they'd met that monster Sith and his men- she'd been in the briefing.

Apparently tiring of his refusal to answer, she jolted him again, a light one this time. "You're Padawan Vonn Gerrik. Your master's- well, was- Storve. You were born on Brentaal, taken by the Jedi at age three Standard. You're up for your Trials soon- congratulations- and you were in the first of three drops to try and stop us around House Antilles."

Try. So the Sith had succeeded? Or was she just trying to get him to think that?

"So you know my name. Fantastic." he said, trying to keep his voice even. Kriff, he did not like the fact that he'd been captured.

Maeve laughed again, the sound echoing weirdly in the room. "Well, there's that. And about the naval task force coming in to back you up tomorrow... look, we've already questioned you, drugs and the Force, all that- which is why I was asking if you were okay, those things'll scramble your brain, but let's forget about my politeness for now- so this isn't about getting you to give up intelligence or any of that. Got it? I'm just here to chat." She squatted down, putting her cheery smile right up close to his face. "So let's do that."

Vonn shrugged, trying to keep his sabacc face, to conceal his reaction to what she apparently knew. That task force had been incredibly secret. Picked beings made up the crew, and no one else had known aside from the Jedi on the mission. She'd drugged him. She'd kriffin' drugged him and he'd given his people up, if she was telling the truth.

Stay calm, Vonn, the Sith is lying to you.

"What are we chatting about, then?"

"You. Your fate." She tapped the stun baton on his thigh, mercifully deactivated.

"And what, pray tell, do you mean by that?" Sarcasm- a defense mechanism, more than anything.

"Well, you're a Jedi, we've gotten what we need out of you. So, option one- blaster bolt to the back of the skull, I dump you with the rest of 'em."

Vonn smiled at that. "Yeah, I don't think I like option one. Is there an option two, or even three?"

That smile on Maeve's face widened, and got a little... predatory. "Why, yes."

She got closer, uncomfortably close. "So. what's it like being a Jedi? All that control. And is it true about the... celibacy?" Her other hand, the one without the stun baton, crept up on his inner right thigh, and suddenly Vonn became very uncomfortable.

There is no passion, there is serenity. No passion-

She must have felt him tense, both with her hand and with the Force. "Do I take that as a yes, then?" That hand inched just a bit further. "I can't imagine how you survive."

No passion, serenity.

"Self-control." Why did he feel compelled to answer?

"So you free yourself from your... needs?" Her hand moved up- and stopped suddenly, on the bulge forming in his trousers. "Oh. No, it doesn't seem like it, does it?"

No. Kriffing. Passion.

"Self-control, like I said." Skrag, he was even lying to himself. Her hand was moving ever so slightly; Vonn tried to regulate his breathing.

"Why restrict yourself like this?" She gripped him firmly, slender fingers wrapping around his stiffening member. "Could have a lot more fun without the arbitrary control your emotions poodoo."

Was she trying to turn him? Kriff, she was. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

Maeve rolled her eyes. "Do all Jedi come this stupid? What do you think?"

"I won't turn." He was breathing hard now, way too much effort taken up in fighting it.

Her shoulders lifted and fell in a languid shrug. "Well, that's fair, I guess. Still, no sense killing a nice guy like you, not without a quick fuck..."

He felt himself throb against her hand and couldn't help but let a low gasp out. She chuckled. "You like that, huh? Picturing yourself making me scream?"

Serenity. Damn it, Vonn, you watched your Master die and you could handle that. Serenity!

"Good boy..." she said, almost moaning it out. "Let's see what we've got under there, shall we?"

Her stun baton hand dropped, clipping the device to her belt. A vibroblade appeared a second later, drawn from her boot; sensing his apprehension, she chuckled. "Oh, this is just for the trousers. Don't worry."

A few deft cuts through the heavy brown fabric, and the put it away; almost delicately, she pulled the shreds away from his body, letting his hardness free. Vonn felt self-conscious for a second, forgetting his situation, as her eyes roved up and down his length. "Mmm... nice. Very nice."

He almost said something back, something sarcastic, but all thoughts of that disappeared as she wrapped a hand around him. Instead, just a short moan of pleasure left his lips.

"You sure you're not part Zeltron?" Maeve asked jokingly- how could she be joking now? Vonn couldn't even think of it, only cognizant of her hand on his cock. "Maybe I should fuck more Jedi, if they're hung like this..." she mused.

She stroked her hand all the way down, slowly, so slowly he felt like he'd die, and then back up at the same pace. Her thumb rubbed at his head- he was already leaking precum, the clear substance dripping down his shaft. Collecting some of it, the Sith let go of him, letting his cock slap against his stomach, and brought her thumb up, tongue flicking out to taste it.

He was hissing the Code through gritted teeth now, trying to regain control over himself; Maeve seemed not to care, standing up and stripping the nerfhide jacket from her shoulders before tossing it to the side. The tank top beneath revealed her shoulders, exquisitely curved, and it was thin enough that he could immediately tell she wasn't wearing any undergarments beneath it.

She giggled again at the way his eyes moved over her body, apparently enjoying being an object of desire. "You like?" she asked, bouncing a bit on the balls of her feet, just to see his reaction.

No response, but it was obvious; trailing a hand down over her breasts, she dropped to her knees and moved close, between his knees, and wrapped her left hand around his cock, pulling it up next to her face. "Even better up close."

She put her other hand around it as well, squeezing lightly and marveling at how he throbbed. "You might even be bigger than Carnifex..." Her tongue flicked out, collecting another droplet of precum running down his shaft; he moaned out loud, prompting her to do it again. Even the image of her being fucked by that massive Sith Lord, the man who'd killed his master, didn't do anything to lower his arousal.

Her mouth with its black lips engulfed the tip of his cock. Vonn's head fell back, and he groaned wordlessly straight up into the ceiling. She laughed, mouth still on him, and pushed her head downwards. Force, he could feel her gag on him, and it was perhaps the best thing he'd ever felt, in terms of sheer pleasure.

She pulled herself up off him, right hand coming up to brush her hair back; glancing up to see him still awash in ecstasy, she grinned once more. "Ever felt anything like that, Jedi?" she asked, stroking his cock fast with her other hand.

No response again- he was overwhelmed. It didn't faze her; she took him in her mouth again, forcing her head down hard over and over again with a wet gluck-gluck-gluck sound. Vonn was pulling at his restraints now, hips bucking, trying to push even just a little bit more into her throat. She didn't even seem to mind, bracing both her hands on his thighs, not even looking up at him with those yellow eyes as she had been before.

He was about to explode, to drown this Sith whore, just like she deserved-

Maeve pulled off him. He gasped wordlessly, the cold air on his saliva-wet cock even somehow feeling amazing; his hips jerked up, trying to somehow get back into her mouth. Instead, it just hit her in the face, spattering precum all over her cheek.

She grinned. "Another time I'd like that. But definitely not. Right. Now."

The stun baton came out and she jammed it into his inner thigh. It was a relatively light jolt, but in his keyed-up state it had a rather impressive effect. For a moment he forgot everything, who he was, where he was, what was happening; everything disappeared into pain. And then, like a drowning man resurfacing, he burst back into reality.

There were tears running down from his eyes. Maeve tapped his cock, which was slowly softening, with a finger. "And the lesson here is that I am in charge right now. You understand?"

He nodded slowly. She smiled. "Good Jedi." Glancing down to his soft cock, she frowned, the expression seeming somewhat contrived. "Well, we can't have that!"

Shouldn't have borkin' shocked me then, Sith...

Still, it didn't seem like much a problem for her; standing up, she pulled her top off, revealing her breasts in all their glory. They weren't the largest, not by a long shot- but they were absolutely perfectly shaped, swelling to good-sized handfuls sitting high on her chest. Her nipples were small and dark, visibly erect; the left one was pierced, a small metal bar glittering brightly. That alone got Vonn stiffening again, and when she tweaked her right nipple, the other hand traveling down to the crotch of her leggings, that did the rest.

That hand came up again, middle finger pushing deep inside her mouth; she sucked on it almost the same way she had his cock, tongue flicking out and swirling around. Bringing it out, dripping with spit, Maeve dropped it down to her crotch once more, beneath her leggings. She made a small movement there, and then moaned whorishly, eyes closed.

"Skrag..." Vonn hissed, through gritted teeth. Her eyes snapped open, yellowed irises that no longer looked so wrong. That smile curled up again, and she moved her fingers once more beneath the fabric of her leggings.

This time the moan was longer, louder, and she didn't take her gaze off him at all.

The hand came out, and she cleaned it off with her mouth, licking sensuously around each digit, eyes still on his. After what felt like eternity, she dropped her hand back to her side.

Vonn stared, mouth hanging open, all pretenses of being a Jedi forgotten.

She pulled her boots off, one by one. The leggings inched down, glacially slow, to reveal her sex, free of hair, and a pair of legs that slave dancers would kill to have. Maeve was wet, that was obvious, her fluids dripping down her thighs. Finally stepping out of her garment, the Sith discarded it.

Vonn was pretty sure that his cock was going to explode. It felt so hard, so hot, the head an angry red-purple with arousal where it lay on his abdomen.

Maeve stepped up to him, leaning down and gripping his cock, which twitched at her touch. "Mmm... this ought to be good." she half-said, half-moaned. Maneuvering herself so that she was straddling him, she put a hand on his shoulder for stability.

"Ready?" she asked, voice breathy- and then immediately pushed down upon him, forcing an inch of his cock into her. She was tight, unbearably so, and wet, so wet. Another inch, and he could feel her juices running down his shaft.

"Force!" she groaned, head thrown back, those spectacular breasts in his face. Instinctively, Vonn captured her unpierced nipple in his lips, and she gasped. Her hands came up and wrapped around his head, crushing him to her and dropping down the rest of the way onto him. "Kriff, Vonn!" she moaned, mouth right next to his ear.

He was on autopilot now, thrusting upwards, trying to get as deep as he could go; she pulled away, just a bit. "You're gonna kriffin' rearrange my guts-"

And then she tightened up on him, her channel clenching like a fist. She screamed, voice high-pitched and so loud it left his ears ringing, and then collapsed bonelessly onto him.

Vonn tried another thrust and she tensed, holding herself to him tight; after a second, she began moving, grinding herself hard onto him. A non-stop whispered litany of profanity in Basic, Huttese, and a few other languages that the Jedi didn't know emerged from her lips as she rode him. He'd have done the same, but the feeling of her hot, wet, painfully tight pussy had taken away all of his language skills, and he could only moan.

She clenched again, so hard it felt like she was going to push him out, and gasped loudly, head dropping back. He switched nipples, nipping at her pierced one with his front teeth, and she thrashed in ecstasy, but before long, that was over too and she'd stopped moving. Her pussy kept clenching on him, rhythmically, each contraction getting weaker and weaker, until finally they stopped.

"Fierfek." she whispered, between labored breaths. "Okay. You can cum now."

Her hips began moving in small circles, grinding her clitoris at the base of his cock. "Skraggin' cum for me!" she hissed, directly in his ear. "Fill me up!"

Vonn's mind disappeared again, almost like the stun baton again, except instead of pain there was pleasure. He roared, thrust up into her, and everything went white as he exploded

She screamed again and clutched him tight, toes curling against the permacrete. He emptied himself into her, shot after shot of pent-up semen pumped deep inside the Sith's dripping pussy. It felt like it lasted forever- but even so, it was over too soon.

After a few seconds, she grunted and stood up, his softening member slipping out of her; a flood of pearly white semen poured out of her, splattering on the floor and running down her thighs. Vonn groaned at the cold air's bite.

She lifted an eyebrow, gingerly touching her swollen lips with a finger. "Damn. That was... a lot, to say the least. You Jedi really don't get any, do you?"

Vonn shook his head, exhausted. "No. Not at all."

Maeve licked her finger pensively. "That's pretty terrible. Well- bye, I guess."

Bye? What-

The door swung open behind him and footsteps pounded in. The locks on his chair's base clicked open, and whoever had come in grabbed the back of his chair and began dragging him backwards- as it tilted, he saw the armor of a Sith trooper. Was she still going to have him killed?

"Wait-"

Maeve shrugged. "What? You said you weren't gonna turn. I don't think you're Sith material anyway."

Well, there wasn't much to say to that.

"And by the way," she called, as the trooper dragged him out the door. "I lied. Lord Carnifex is much, much bigger than you."