A Partner's Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

"Amazing..." I whispered. It was true. I wasn't imagining it. I actually had breasts! Not just the tiny little mosquito bites I had before! I could feel them move with my breath, pressing into my palms, the sensation extremely alien, but also extremely nice. Sure, they weren't big or anything. Heck, they were downright small. But still, I'd be able to look like a woman! I'd be able to...able to...

I felt my clitty throb between my legs.

"Well."

Dani had spoken to me again, a bit of force in her voice, her intent clearly to purposefully grab my attention this time. I looked at her, confused, unsure what I should be feeling.

Her face was a strange mix of happy and solemn. "I think I know what we can do about this, Chris. I think it might be the only thing we CAN do, to be honest. I don't have anything else, at least. But still..."

She hesitated for a moment, then bounded off the bed, avoiding my uncertain gaze.

"Well, I think you're gonna have to accept certain...changes. We can talk about it more out there. C'mon, let's at least have breakfast."

********

I squirmed uncomfortably on my chair, feeling the way the fabric of my undies pressed against my swollen clitty. Dani was right. It was just getting worse. I could feel a certain unpleasantness in my stomach now, too, a weird ache inside of me, like I had indigestion. But it wasn't food my body was rejecting. It was my womanhood. I could tell, somehow, my mind focusing in on the reproductive organs inside of me despite myself.

Won't be long now 'til I have my own balls to share with Dani. It's not like we were planning on using those things inside me, anyway.

Arrrrgh.

Dani had explained her idea to me as we sat over breakfast, her having made scrambled eggs for me while I just kind of sat in shock, unable to fully process what was happening to me. The way she saw it, there was no way around the most important part. I'd already told her my body's intent, after all. Told her about the subtle voice in my head that urged me on. I had to get a...a penis. That was already happening to me, and it seemed like the force that was warping our bodies was rather single-minded in its pursuit of prick. She'd teased me about it a bit, I think trying to get some sort of emotion out of me, to pull me out of my stupor. Called it my "Cock-lust given form".

But it looked like that was all it really wanted from me. The idea had come to her when she noticed how the rest of my body wasn't changing to match hers, even though the breasts were where she'd started. The way she figured, maybe the dong was all that mattered. Maybe the rest was just for flavor.

Maybe she could help me make my body more womanly in other ways to compensate. Even if, ultimately, the most important part wouldn't be there anymore.

"...Dani?", I croaked out, peeling myself off the table and letting myself slouch against the chair's back, feeling my newly-larger chest noticeably decompress as it followed, nakedly sensitive behind the simple green blouse I'd opted to cover it with. Much like Chris, I'd found myself unable to use some of my wardrobe, forcing me to go bra-less. That normally would have made me happy, but I felt the clock ticking down for me in other places, my gut twisting in mild discomfort. I had to make my decision soon.

"What? I...Damnit!"

I looked at Dani, trying to find the humor in the situation as I watched her strain to return our plates to the cupboard, standing on her tiptoes as she stretched as far as she could, clearly missing her missing height.

"Maybe we should try to make you a little taller, too, Chris. We need SOMEONE able to do this kind of thing living here."

Oooh, that could be fun. If I was bigger AND taller, nobody would be able to mistake me for boyish. I could be the most striking dick-girl they've ever-

"...does it feel weird? Does it hurt, or anything? Is it really different?"

"What, the penis thing?"

She'd finally managed to return the dishware to its proper place, spinning around and leaning back against the counter, a wry smile separating her face.

"Why the sudden interest? You make up your mind to join me in-"

"Cmon, Dani! This is hard enough as it is!"

Her smile only seemed to widen at that. Was she seriously taking advantage of this to mess with me? Grr. Not the time, Dani.

Inconsiderate of my thoughts, Dani hiked up her shirt shamelessly in her hands, showing off the loosely-fitting light-blue panties she wore around her diminutive waist. And, more importantly, the objects constrained within. I could swear I saw a small stripe of light red poking out of the top.

"Well, let's put it this way. Did you know that it's kind of hard to pee with one of these? I had to go after we finished talking, and I couldn't get it to go down, I couldn't aim it or anything. It felt really freaky, I could only get a little bit out, and only if I really pushed. I ended up having to-"

"DANI!"

"No, that's seriously the most unpleasant it's been for me. And even then, it wasn't really - mostly just different. Once I got it softened up? Smooth sailing. Almost fun, actually. And nothing else comes to mind. It's surprisingly...not bad? Like, I don't know how much of it is you messing around with my head, but I'm pretty cool with it, actually. I was shocked at first, but after sleeping on it, it's, y'know, GROWN on me. Eh??

She raised her eyebrows a few times, wiggling her hips to emphasize her not-so-hidden meaning. I didn't have to try hard to not humor her. I made it a point to never encourage her tacky jokes on the best of days, and I wasn't about to start now.

"Well, anyway. I don't have any bad fake memories with it, so thanks for that, I guess? And my limited real experience with it was...fun? If I could get my vagina back, I wouldn't mind it, certainly, but if I had to give up the penis..."

She seemed to blush at that, but she sunk her hand into her underwear anyway, intent on demonstrating her point as she pulled out her small member, the barely four inches of flesh she'd found herself saddled with poking out sweetly from her undergarment.

"...well, I'm not sure I'd want to, anymore. I know it's weird, but it really does feel pretty good. Always, too; I don't think it's gone down for more than half an hour since I got it. I kept waking up last night because of it."

Oh god. She really was just like I'd imagined she'd be. I was almost surprised she'd managed to go THAT long without that-

Delicious little stick of girlmeat filling up, asking me to help her cum all over, pulsing in time with mine as we both-

"Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is you don't have to worry about that particular little detail. I think you'll be able to enjoy it, however you decide to go about it. It honestly feels just as good as it did when I was...y'know, fully female. Just different. And a bit messier. And it's not like you'll lose ALL the things we've used for sex in the past. If I were you'd I'd just dive in, stop worrying. You might lose your chance otherwise, and I DON'T want that to happen to you. You have enough of a complex about your appearance already, if last night's anything to judge by."

Really, what AM I waiting for? I can be the voluptuous ladyboy of my dreams! Literally have whatever body I want! I just have to let her guide me. She's practically begging to suck on my cock, with that body of hers.

"...and you're ok with this, Dani?" I asked, trying to gain a positive line of questioning from the disruptive thoughts plaguing my brain. I hadn't even considered her. "I mean, this is my thing, I kind of brought this on myself. I REALLY like you, and your body is...is..."

I gulped, looking at the cutely erect organ bobbing against Dani's belly as she leaned back, the losing battle I'd been fighting with my gaze since she'd pulled it out having found a clear victor.

My adorable little boytoy.

"...still pretty attractive to me. But YOU were never into that. Right? I mean, I wasn't really all that much either, I'd moved past men, it was just a fantasy for me, playing with you as...as a cute guy. But you were ALWAYS into women. VERY into women. I don't think you'd even ever seen a penis before yesterday, Dani. Won't you...not like it? Won't you think it's ugly, and gross, and un-sexy, and not want to touch me anymore, and-"

I felt myself beginning to panic, losing track of myself. I HADN'T even considered her. Oh god, what if she DID leave me like this? Like some freak, not knowing who I was, living in a body that wasn't my own? What if she didn't like me any-

"Oh, not this again, girl."

I started, suddenly aware Dani wasn't in front of me anymore, feeling her arms wrapped loosely around my shoulders, her head nuzzling against mine. She felt so warm. So...comforting. She'd managed to get to and behind me without me even noticing. She always was really good at doing that whenever I started to get too hung up on something.

"Nothing as stupid as a little change in anatomy is gonna let you get away from me, Chris. I told you, I'm in this for you, girl. Not whatever you've got between your legs. Besides..."

She seemed to pause for a second. I could have sworn I felt her pink cheek get a little warmer as it rubbed against mine.

"...I'm not exactly the same as I was, remember? I, well, I have a bit more of an appreciation for the other side now, I guess. Dicks can be...decent. Maybe. And, y'know, I might...I might have a use for one of them, now. If it was yours."

Her voice was barely a whisper now as she pressed her lips shyly to my ears.

"My vagina wasn't the only thing you changed, you know? I...I do still like feeling you inside me, Chris. Feeling you push inside of me...like you did before."

What. She couldn't be suggesting what I thought she was. I felt my body stiffen, shudders traveling down my spine unbidden, flowing down me and fueling the fires smoldering in my belly, on my twitching groin, my uncooperative thoughts trying to force me to envision the scenario I fought to avoid imagining playing out.

"Besides, if you do get a penis, we'll even get to stay a little gay, in a way. Hell, we'd be gay both ways, kind of? I'm not happy about what's happening to you, of course, and I'd love it if you could stay the same cute little Chris I've dated for the last couple years. If you could still rub your cootch against me, still get yourself off on the feel of my body."

She wasn't. I wouldn't even consider it. I felt my clitty flex reflexively, trying to play out a role it was never meant to, force itself into places it didn't belong.

"But I'm not gonna lie to you, Chris. You made my...you made me feel just as good as my vagina ever did, even without it. It...REALLY makes me excited, the thought of you holding me, even though it shouldn't, even though it's super weird, thinking about how you'll-"

About how I'll press my thick rod against your twitching boypussy, hearing you cry out in ecstasy as I plunge myself deep inside of you, consummating our love as I thrust my womanly hips against your little body, against your tight little butt, feeling my testicles twitch and jerk in preparation, readying themselves for the moment they push all my creamy sperm out of me, through me, and into you, Dani, your body writhing in bliss as you feel-

"-Chris? Chris, you're hyperventilating. Calm down, please, I'm sorry, I'm just trying to get you comfortable, to make things easier, but I can't do this unless you're on board."

Ah? Ah. That's right. I didn't have those. I wasn't doing that. I couldn't-

I groaned, feeling my insides shifting sickeningly. They didn't feel right, anymore. They weren't right. They were supposed to be different, supposed-

"Chris. Chris, I think you have to make a decision. Unless you have a different plan, I mean. You look like you're burning up. I don't think there's a lot of time left."

I felt her arms squeeze tightly around me, pinning me to the chair, calling me back to myself. Dani was right. I could feel myself losing already, being drawn into the perverse vision my body had in store for myself, feeling my penis-no, NO, feeling my CLITTY pulse as it strained to grow out from my body, to carry out acts it couldn't yet. If I was going to take things into my own hands, this was my chance. Maybe my only one. I couldn't run away from this. Couldn't hole up in my room and wait for it to disappear. I had to...had to...

"...ok, Dani. I'll do it. I'll let you help me" I gasped, feeling myself deflate in her arms. She'd take care of me. That, at least, I could always depend on.

********

I'd stripped off what few clothes I wore, deciding that, whatever was to come, it was for the best for us both to be able to clearly see myself as I...as I changed. Dani had set me on the ugly faded-brown recliner in our living area she'd impulsively picked up cheaply earlier that year - we'd thought we should take care of this someplace comfortable, and Dani figured we might as well finally get some use out of the thing. "Plus," she had said with a mischievous grin, "I want you sitting down. Trust me on this."

So that's where we found ourselves now, I sitting awkwardly on the over-sized chair as my girlfriend hashed out our plans before me, using her own petite body as a prop to demonstrate her ideas. I was only half-listening. My temples were throbbing, my belly aching. I was on the verge of a panic attack, and trying not to focus too hard on what we were about to do.

"So, you want your breasts bigger, yeah, but how big are we talking? You never struck me as the pornstar type or anything, I don't think you'd want all that attention, so I was thinking..."

She stuck her hands a few inches out from her chest, pantomiming the look and feel of a modest bust. A day ago, she might as well have been fondling her own breasts; from what I could see, the size she was imagining was pretty close.

"Yeah. I mean, I guess something like that would be fine." I looked down at my own chest, poking the sensitive mounds of flesh, trying to imagine what they'd feel like when they were even larger. It was hard. The whole prospect seemed a world away. "Around what you were would be nice, I guess. I...well, actually I was always a little envious of yours, Dani, so I think-"

I shot my head up, realizing how mean I was being. My anxiety had let my mind wander. "I'm so sorry, Dani, I didn't mean to-"

"Don't be, babe. I didn't lose my sensitivity or anything. Just my size. I'm totally settled into my new self. All the better to rub against your nice, big chest when you're done, eh? I seem to recall a certain someone enjoying that last night. Just imagine how nice it'll be with your new body."

My mind flashed back to the evening prior, remembering how my nipples felt as they scraped wonderfully against Dani's own, her flat chest heaving as my big boobs nearly smothered him, smooshing softly against his body as I rubbed myself against him, his cute little prick pressing up against my much larger one, both of us-

"Oh, don't start without me, Chris!"

Vaguely, I noticed as Dani leapt atop me, pulling off her shirt as she did, springing into action and sitting nearly naked on my crotch as I felt my mind wander outside of my control again, my face apparently betraying my thoughts to her. Not so vaguely, I noticed as my engorged clitty was pressed down by her insubstantial weight, forced to feel the contours of my lover's plump thighs as she settled herself down.

Rather clearly, I felt as my chest heaved, the pleasant bubbles returning to them, Dani's small back pressing against me becoming slightly painful as my breasts became increasingly starved for breathing room, my nipples beginning to chafe against my lover's smooth white skin.

"Oooh, that feels weird, Chris! I can feel them pressing out a little on my back!"

She squirmed delightedly on my lap, her contact with me seemingly settling her into her boyish role, again becoming the delicious little femboy I loved, begging me to play with him, tease him, fill him with girlish pleasure as I-

"Danielle..." I hissed through gritted teeth, barely keeping my own racing mind in check, trying to cement my hold on reality with her full name. She was a woman. I'd decided on that. I wasn't going to bring us down again. "I'm getting confused, again. I can feel my brain-

-settling into my new role. I can't stop thinking about your-

-about you like I did last night, seeing you as a guy. I don't know if I can go through with this. If I can still be the same person."

"Of course you'll still be the same person, Chris. That's why we're doing it like this, aren't we?"

She'd stopped squirming, instead twisting, staring directly at me. Directly into my eyes. Her gaze was suddenly piercing. Commanding. Loving. The gaze of the woman I loved.

"I'm not going to let you change like that, I promise. Your breasts might be getting larger-"

I felt my chest jerk reflexively, a shudder of pleasure blossoming, rising, and bursting in my chest.

"-But your mind's not going to change. You're going to be happy with your new self. You're going to LOVE your new self, if I have anything to say about it. But you're not going to forget who you were. It's not going to be like last night. There aren't two of you. You're going to remember everything about who you were, while embracing the beautiful Chris you're becoming right now. The Chris you're going to be."

I felt my mind swim in her words-

-luxuriously bathing in the warm promise of a good past, and a better future, if only I would embrace it, if only I would allow this person's words to-

-alter me. I closed my eyes, trying to reconcile my desire to stay as I was, to stay a woman, with my decision to become-

-a better woman, a more complete woman.

Dani settled back against my chest, snuggling the nape of her neck against the new growths steadily working to make her words a reality.

"And as for me, I'm still the same inside, too. But also different. So...I don't mind if you want to think of me as a boy. To help show you you're not that. I can still be Danielle when we're just living our lives. But when we make love...well, actually..."

She snuggled herself deeper against me, closing his eyes.

"...I think I'd LIKE to be the male Dani. That's what my body's telling me. That I want to be your cute little plaything, at least for now. That I want you to make me feel good, like you did before. That it doesn't matter what I used to be, that I can be happy just being me, female or male. And right now, I want YOU to be happy with the bigger, curvier woman you're becoming. I'm not even five feet tall anymore, you know? And I'm still barely bigger than you. You wanted to be my mistress, yeah? Shouldn't a mistress be able to protect her weak little ward? And to dominate him, too? We need to get you a little taller. So you'll be able to lift me. Support me. If, you know, you're ok with that...?"

Yeah, a little taller would be nice. So I'll be able to hold you as I make hard, fierce love to you. As I spread you open with my lady parts, feeling every contour of your body as I-

I felt my body breaking out in a cold sweat, doing everything I could to resist my own mind's suggestions, the strain taking a toll on me physically and mentally. I refused. I wasn't like that. I was a woman! A normal, vagina-having girl. I didn't understand why this had to happen. Why I couldn't just stay the way I was. Keep living my happy lesbian life with Dani. Why I had to become someone I wasn't. Why she had had to have changed herself. It was wrong, it was-

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers