A Party and a Little Bit More

Story Info
When chris's parents leave town he has a party and gets some.
1k words
3.72
44.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had just begun to rise above the horizon, illuminating the Colorado sky with its magnificent glow. Chris sat alone at the table in his kitchen, smiling for the first time in days. Today was the day his parents were going to leave for their trip to Florida. It shouldn't be long now till they would be getting up, for it was almost ten, to make their 11:30 flight. Knowing them they would get there at least an hour early. He had only to wait a half an hour for his week of freedom. A week of free parentless fun and maybe a little more lay ahead of him. Chris could hardly hide his excitement as they once again told him his responsibilities and rules for the week. His mind was not on them or the trip but was visualizing how he intended the first night to go.

Over a week ago when his parents had announced to him of their trip he had begun planning what he would do. His first priority was, of course, the one thing a parent would dread the most if they were to leave a child alone, a party. He had already made plans to have an older friend get a keg and had invited everyone who was anyone. The second the plane had taken off he was out getting everything ready for the party. His anticipation would probably have made the day last forever, if he did not have so much to do.

Six rolled around then seven. Finally at 7:30 his guests started to show up. By the time it was 8:15 all but six of the thirty-two invited guests had show up as well as a handful of others who just came. The party was going exactly as he had hoped. Everyone was drinking and having a good time. All of his concerns slipped away as the beer slipped in. He was relaxing in the living room when his girlfriend Katie sat down next to him and whispered in his ear her suggestion that they move to his parent's bedroom.

As they walked in he saw another girl in a skimpy black dress sitting on the bed. He was about to ask her to leave when Katie mentioned that the third guest, Heather, wanted some of the action as well. He felt his cock instantly harden as he realized that she meant to have a threesome with him.

Both girls quickly slipped off their clothes and began to massage Chris. Katie had long brown hair, nice perky breasts, and a shaved cunt. He remembered vividly when he had helped her shave it. The memory of it made his already hard cock feel as if it would explode. Heather had shoulder-length red hair. He breasts were larger but not as perky as Katie's. She also had her cunt shaved. When she saw him looking at it she grinned and told him that Katie had mentioned he liked them smooth. He blushed a little but confirmed this fact. Katie moved closer to him and the two deeply kissed, their tongues rolled together as she slowly lifted his shirt up and began to massage his chest.

Meanwhile heather was busy taking of his shoes and socks. She ran her tongue up the sole of his foot and he shivered with excitement. Heather then continued to remove his jeans but made sure to give his cock a quick squeeze before removing his underwear. The second his underwear came off the girls were all over him heather took his cock all the way into her mouth as Katie shoved her tits into Chris's face. Chris licked her tits and then sucked strongly on her breast as she shuddered with pleasure. Chris's hand crept around to heathers wet pussy and he slid a finger in her dripping hole and slowly finger-fucked her eager cunt. Both girls soon switched positions and Katie climbed on top of Chris's hard cock. She bounced up and down and wildly rode him while Heather moved around over the top of Chris's face. She then squatted down so that his nose was rubbing against her exposed clit.

Chris wasted no time getting to work on heather. He licked from her pussy lips back to her ass and then slipped his tongue inside her. He quickly pumped her with his tongue as Katie increased her bouncing. As more of heathers juices leaked down Chris's tongue and into his mouth she moved her hips into the thrusts of his tongue. Chris could feel both girls were close to Cumming because not only were their juices gushing out of their cunts but also he could feel the pre-orgasm contractions that their pussies were producing. He speed up his thrusts and heard both girls moan as he drove deeper and deeper into them. Heather came first with a huge explosive orgasm right over his face. As she came her legs gave way which brought her dripping pussy hard down on top of Chris's face. He eagerly licked up her pussy juices and then focused back on Katie.

Katie came after a few seconds of his complete attention. She screamed with pleasure and arched her back as she reached her peak. Chris thrusted his cock harder than ever and felt his mind slip away as he came inside Katie. She shivered with pleasure as she felt his hot load full her up.

The three of them lay down entangled with each other for what seemed like hours before going their separate ways. After the party was over and the last guests had gone home Chris sat alone on his bed. The only bed it seemed that had not ended up having sex in by either him or some of the other guests that caught his drift when he disappeared into his parents bedroom. It was like this that he fell asleep. He slept well and in the morning as the sun once again made its trip through the sky, as he cleaned up from the party of the night before, that he though about his week of freedom. He had already had a threesome and thrown a party in only one day. What would the other six bring? He laid back and day dreamed of the next few days as he slowly rubbed his hardening cock.