A Party In Her Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

Mary Sue didn't stop at this point. I felt her pulling on the two little strings that held my little bottom together. In just a matter of a few seconds I was totally nude. She then started kissing her way down my neck as she was playing with my breasts. My mind was buzzing so much from all the wine that I had drank, I just laid there and enjoyed all she was doing to me. She moved on down to both my nipples and then right on down to my tummy. I felt Mary Sue then run a finger up the full length of my wet pussy slit. I moaned and pushed my hips up to her finger. Just then she sank one or two fingers deep inside me as her lips locked on my hard clit. I opened my legs as wide as I could as Mary Sue moved in between them. Her fingers came out of me only to be replaced by her hot tongue. Oh God did that feel good. She would lick all the way up my slit then kiss my clit.

Next she would lick all the way up it again and this time sucking my clit in her mouth. As she was sucking on it she would flick her tongue all around it, driving me wild. It just took a few minutes of this and I was moaning out that I was cumming again. I was humping my hips up to Mary Sue as fast as I could. Pressing my pussy tight to her mouth. I moaned out very loud, YESSSSSSSSSSS, I'M CUMMING, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I was lying there still in a state of blitz when Mary Sue said, feel like a little 69 action? I looked down at her still between my legs and said, what? She just smiled, gave my pussy a hot kiss and turned her body around until her pussy was right over my face. I didn't know when she had removed her bottoms, but she had. I saw that she had shaven her pubic hairs into the shape of a little heart. Then I felt her pull my pussy lips wide open and sink her tongue deep inside me. Mary Sue next lowered her pussy right down to my mouth. Not sure what to do I gave it a kiss. Mary Sue was now tongue fucking and licking my hot pussy. So I just started doing the same thing to her. I couldn't believe that her pussy really tasted good. Each time she would suck on my clit, I would do the same to hers. Each time she licked me I did the same to her.

We were driving each other nuts. I started sucking hard on Mary Sues then she pulled her mouth off my pussy and moaned out that she was cumming. Her body shook all over as I continued to suck on it. Once her orgasm ended she went back to sucking and licking my hot and wet pussy. In a very short time I was moaning out that I was cumming. We both ate each other's pussies for the next hour or so. I think we both came three or four more times before passing out on the floor together.

I woke up I think a few hours later. I was thinking that I was waking up from a hot and sexy dream. I looked around the room and soon knew I was not at home in my bed dreaming. I was nude on the floor next to Mary Sue who was also nude. Then it hit me like a fast running train, Mary Sue and I had made love like two lesbians. And I loved it, oh my God I must be a lesbian.

I grabbed a towel and rapped it around myself as I ran out to the pool to get my top, sundress and bag with my clothes in it. Once back in the house my head was about to bust as I bent over to step into my little pink panties. Next I jumped into my bra and the rest of my things as fast as I could. I picked up my bottoms off the floor and stuffed them in my bag. Mary Sue was still passed out on the floor as I more or less ran out the door to go home. I don't know how I drove home. I was crying and my head was hurting so badly from all that wine. But I made it and was happy to see that I had beat Chuck home. I jumped in the shower hoping I could wash the bad feelings about Mary Sue off my body. Still thinking, how could I've let that happen? And how could I've loved it so much?

Now once out of the shower I slipped on a little pair of lace baby blue bikini panties and an old tee shirt. I loaded up on aspirin and started fixing some dinner. Mary Sue called three or four times but I didn't answer the phone once I seen her name on the caller ID. She left messages that were like, Cameron I'm not sure what we did today, call me back please. I deleted them as fast as she left them so Chuck wouldn't come home and play them.

Chuck showed up a little bit later and didn't act like anything was going on. I was hoping that he didn't see any change in me or how I was acting. It's not every day that I go out and have a lesbian affair with my girl friend. So the rest of the night went okay and Mary Sue never called back.

The next morning the doorbell ringing awakened me. I looked around the bed and seen that Chuck was all ready gone to work. I grabbed my robe and headed for the door. I opened the door and about fell over when I seen Mary Sue standing there. She pushed past me and walked right in the house saying we have to talk girl friend, got the coffee on? As I was making coffee Mary Sue said, in a way I'm sorry what happened yesterday. But on the other hand I'm glad it did, aren't you? I turned on the coffee then turned to face her and said, I'm not really sure how I feel about it? I don't think that it should have happened, but it did so what do we do now?

Mary Sue said, you liked it didn't you? I looked at the floor, turned away from her and said I was drunk, I couldn't help it. Mary Sue then said, you came like a firecracker girl, I don't know how many times. Drunk or not are you going to say you didn't enjoy it? She had me, so I came clean and said, ok I did enjoy it but I shouldn't have. Mary Sue laughed and said, so what, don't feel bad we both enjoyed it. It's normal to enjoy it. She came right up behind me and started massaging my neck. Next she turned me around facing her and said, come on, we did it, and we had fun now let's move on and forget it happened. Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek and a big hug and said ok coffee please. So we had coffee and chatted like all was normal.

As Mary Sue was leaving that day she said, all by the way next Friday I'm having a formal girl party, think you can make it? I said what is a formal girl party? Mary Sue laughed and said it's a night you can dress up sexy for a girl's night out. It will be fun, what ya say? I replied, sure I think that I can make it. Mary Sue said great as she gave me a fast kiss on the cheek and walked out the door.

When the Friday of the party rolled I told Chuck I was planning on going to Mary Sue's party that night. He said he was fine with that, that he was going to be working over time and wouldn't be home until after midnight.

After a hot shower and doing my hair I still wasn't sure what I should wear tonight. Dressed in just my little robe I went looking through my closet for something to wear. Mary Sue said dress sexy, I wasn't sure what that was all about. So I picked this black cocktail dress. It's a short slip style dress that is flared with very slim straps and has an embroidered mesh top that goes over the dress. Having my dress picked out now I had to pick what to wear under it. Having the thin straps I had to pick a strapless bra. I was thinking I would just go braless but I knew my nipples would really show through this silk dress. So I picked this little black lace strapless push up bra. For panties I picked a little pair of French cut sheer see-through black bikinis. Next I went looking through my drawers for a pair of off black pantyhose. Wouldn't ya know it, I didn't have any at all. So I had to settle for a pair of off black thigh high stockings. I just hoped my short dress would cover the lace tops. Putting them on I pulled them as far up my legs as I could. They ended up just below my crotch. Then I stepped into my dress and was happy to see that my dress just did cover the lace tops. Next I slipped on a pair of three-inch heels.

I checked myself out in the mirror and wasn't sure if I had over did it a little. Still not sure what kind of a party this was going to be, I just grabbed my keys and went out the door.

As I pulled into Mary Sues drive way I was surprised to see Steve's Corvette sitting there. I must have been the first one there. She said be here at five and it was five on the head. I knocked on the door and Mary Sue opened it. After the hellos and hugs she welcomed me inside. Again I was surprised to see that Mary Sue wasn't dressed yet. All she had on was a sheer blue robe that you could see her little red panties and boobs right through. We walked in the living room and Mary Sue said, so what brings you by all dressed to kill?

I looked at her and said, the party, the girl party? Mary Sue busted out laughing and said, shit I forgot to call you, I'm sorry. We sat down and she told me that she had canceled it last week. I now laughed also and said, all dressed up and no place to go. Mary Sue got up and said hang on I'll fix us a drink as she left the room. As she left the room Steve came in and said hello to me, taking my hand and giving it a kiss. He sat down across from me and said, shit Cameron you look hot tonight. Does Chuck let you out of the house dressed that sexy?

I turned a little red as I thanked him. I looked down to see that my dress had road up and I was showing the sexy lace tops of my stockings. I pulled my dress down as much as I could but a little of the lace was still showing. Just then Mary Sue came back with our drinks. She said oh Steve I didn't fix you one, what would you like? He jumped up and said that's ok, talk to your friend I'll fix my own and left the room. This made me happy I could now try to pull my dress down a little more. I just got it to cover my stocking tops.

Steve didn't come back so Mary Sue and I just sat there chatting. After my second drink I was starting to feel funny, like I was high or something. I said wow you're going to get me drunk here. Mary Sue laughed and said, oh yes this rum will kick your ass. We went on talking and I had still another glass of rum. In a very short time I wasn't feeling any pain at all.

At some point in time our chatting got back to Chuck asking me to screw another guy. Mary Sue asked me if I was thinking about doing it? I told her I didn't know if I could do it or not. She laughed and said, oh yes you can do it that's the easy part. Picking the right guy now that is the hard part. What kind of a guy would you like to wrap your legs around? I laughed and said at this point in time I thing any guy would do as horny as I've been. We both busted out laughing at that one.

Then Mary Sue said, well maybe Steve could help you out? I replied Steve who? She said my Husband silly, who did you think I was talking about? Your Steve I said, oh I could never do that with your Husband. Mary Sue moved over and sat next to me. She started rubbing my leg as she said Steve would love to fill your hot pussy with his cock. And I would love to see you enjoying it. I started to speak and she put her finger on my lips to stop me. She then said we can try it and you'll know if you like getting it from another guy. Trust me Steve is good in bed, you'll love it.

I said I don't think I could and how would we ask Steve. Mary Sue stood up and held out her hand for me to take. I stood up also as she said Steve is in our bedroom wait on you. My legs felt weak as I followed Mary Sue into her bedroom. I'm thinking, shit I did it again, I came over here and got high and I'm going to have sex again. Just this time she's talking about me doing it with her Husband.

As we walked into the bedroom I about fell over. There was Steve lying in the middle of the bed totally nude slowly stroking his hard cock. I turned and started and leave but Mary Sue stopped me. She said doesn't Steve's cock look nice? I looked at it then looked away and said, yes it does. Mary Sue then pulled me over next to the bed and had me sit down. She said go ahead and feel how good it feels, as she pulled my hand towards Steve's hard cock. Once my hand touched it I rapped my fingers right around it. Oh my God, it did feel good. I stroked it up and down a few times then I felt Steve's hand on my stocking covered leg. I closed my eyes and said to myself, what the hell are you doing?

Steve said God Cameron your so sexy as his hand started moving up under my dress. Mary Sue went and sat in a chair as I turned to lay down next to Steve, still playing with his hard cock. His fingers made their way up to the bare skin above my stockings. His fingers felt so good rubbing my leg just an inch from my now getting wet crotch. Steve turned to me and said why don't you get rid of this cute little dress Cameron?

I said ok as I half way sat up and pulled my dress over my head and off. Steve moaned out, very nice as his hand ran over my breast, down over my tummy and then grabbed a hand full of my panty-covered ass. He then said, are these your party panties, as he squeezed my ass again? I moaned I think so. He then turned on his side facing me and started kissing me. I felt his hand working on the hook of my bra as we kissed. He ran his tongue in my mouth as we kept on kissing.

Just this hot kissing was starting to get to me. Then all at once, pop, my bra sprang open and fell off my breasts. Right away Steve cupped one of my breasts in his hand as the kissing kept going. His fingers soon found my hard nipple and started rolling it around. I moaned into his mouth as the kiss got even hotter. Then Steve started kissing his way down my neck. He got to the top of my breast and stopped. He pushed my over onto my back and sat up looking down at my almost nude body. He said, Goddamn Cameron you've got a great set of tits as he grabbed both of them and gave them a squeeze.

I just smiled as he next said holy fuck, your nipples are made for sucking on. Having said that his mouth sucked my left nipple right in. Steve kissed and sucked on one nipple, then the other. I just moaned, and loved his expert nipple sucking. I felt his hand slowly moving down my body towards my sheer little black panties. His fingers soon made their way down to the wet crotch of my panties. I moaned out very loud as Steve started tracing out my swollen vagina lips through my panties. I pushed my hips up to him. Steve then started kissing his way down over my belly. He was playing with both my nipples as he kissed on down.

I jumped and moaned out as he kissed my vagina right through my panties. Steve stopped for a second and said, I love your little party panties Cameron. I can see your cute little pussy right through them. And your shaved clean, just like a little girl's pussy, I love that, as he went back to kissing it. I held his head in place as he was sucking my pussy right through my panties. I knew that I would be cumming very soon. Just then Steve pulled the wet crotch of my panties to the side and gave my hard clitoris a little love bite. That set me off big time. I locked his head between my legs, and yelled out, OH MYYY GODDDDDDDDDDD, I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING. He kept biting and sucking on it and I kept cumming. As my orgasm came to and end I felt his fingers hook in the waistband of my little panties. I raised my ass up off the bed to help him slide my panties off. Once he pulled them off my stocking covered legs he moved up over the top of me.

I could see his hard cock swinging in the air and knew it would soon be deep inside of me. He gave me a hot kiss as he lined his cock up to my super wet pussy. With just one little push his cock head popped right inside me. Two more little pushes and I had all of his hard cock deep in my pussy. I was about to get the fucking that I so badly needed.

I turned and looked at Mary Sue who was still sitting in the chair watching us. Only thing she now had her robe all open. One hand was feeling up one of her breasts and the other was down inside the front of her little red panties fingering herself. Our eyes meet and Mary Sue said his cock feels good doesn't it? I bite my lip and shook my head yes as I pushed my hips up to Steve.

My goodness his hard cock felt so good. I would say Steve's cock is about the same size as my rubber cock. Steve's cock didn't vibrate, but man did it feel good.

He started pumping in me very slowly. To slow for my liking as I grabbed his ass I tried to pull him deeper inside side me at a faster speed. Steve was doing these long deep strokes. He would pull his cock all the way out of me, then push it all the way back in again. This was driving me wild. Each time he would pull out of me I was humping my ass up in the air to get it back inside me. Steve moaned in my ear, motherfucker Cameron your pussy sure is tight, as he pushed all the way back in me again.

Steve then bent his back so his face was right over my breasts. He sucked one nipple in his mouth as he started picking up his speed of screwing me. I now had my legs spread as wide as I could and my feet flat on the bed, pushing my pussy up to his driving cock. I knew at this pace, I was going to be cumming again very soon. The room was filled with the wet suction sounds my wet pussy was making as Steve's hard cock kept pumping in me. I moaned out, YES, YES, OH YES, as he picked up a little more speed and kept up his great nipple sucking.

Then I heard Mary Sue moaning out very loud. I turned to see that she was still watching her husband fill my pussy with his hard cock. At that point she had masturbated herself to an orgasm. She had remover her little red panties at some point. Her legs were wide open as she was rubbing her wet clitoris around in little circles. She looked me right in the eye and said, OH GOD, GO GIRL, CUM ALL OVER STEVES COCK. Then she yelled out that she was cumming. Her body shook all over as she was cumming right in front of me.

Seeing this was all I could take. I started humping my hot pussy up to Steve at full speed. Steve stopped sucking on my nipples and held himself up off me with his arm. He then said, motherfucker Cameron your one hot little fuck ya know? You like your pussy full of hard cock don't you? Pumping up to him even faster now I shook my head yes and moaned out, OH GOD FUCK ME, YES, YES, YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD, GOD DON'T STOP. And Steve sure didn't stop.

My God he started pumping his meat in me even faster now. I locked my legs around his back and started fucking him like I was a wild woman. I had never in my life been fucked in the way that I now was. And I was loving every minute of it I had even forgot about Mary Sue watching us. All I cared about right then was the orgasm that was building inside me. I couldn't remember the last time that I had an orgasm with a real cock inside me. And I couldn't wait for this one. All at once my orgasm started deep in my belly. Like a hot fire going all through my body from my head to my toes. Hotter and hotter it got until I couldn't hold out any longer.

As I pushed my red hot wet pussy up to Steve's great cock it started. I shook all over as I tried to pull him deeper inside me. My mind went blank as to my Husband Chuck and Mary Sue watching us. I grabbed Steve's ass and pulled him deeper inside my hot pussy as I yelled out, OH FUCK YES YES, GOD YES I'M CUMMMMMING. I just kept cumming and cumming as I kept pumping up to his hard cock. Steve now moaned out, shit girl when you cum you really cum. God your pussy is really hot and juicy now, I think I'm going to have to cum now. I kind of went limp under Steve, still enjoying the after shock of my orgasm. Steve started pumping his cock in me even faster now. Then I could feel his cock getting even fatter deep inside me and I knew he would be cumming soon also.

Just then Steve moans out loud, oh God baby I'm going to cum. He pushed his hard cock deep inside me as he moaned here it comes. Don't ask me why but just then this light went off in my brain. My Husband Chuck had a vasectomy a few years ago. I couldn't let Steve cum inside me I might get pregnant. I pushed my ass down into the bed and grabbed his hips pushing up. I moaned, no, no, not in me, don't cum in me. Steve let out a low moan and I felt his hard cock start jerking deep in my pussy. I knew right then I was getting filled with another mans hot sperm. I just moaned and gave up as I pushed up to him taking all of his squirting cock deep inside me. I tried my best to squeeze Steve's cock as hard as I could with my pussy lips, as if to milk all his hot sperm out. Once he pumped his last drop of cum inside me he fell on top of me.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers