A Party In Her Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,373 Followers

After a minute or so Steve raised himself up over me and gave me a very hot kiss. He broke the kiss and said, I'm sorry I came in ya. It just felt so good in your hot pussy I couldn't pull out. I hope you're not mad at me? I gave him a kiss and said, no I'm not mad. I just hope I don't get knocked up is all. Steve laughed and said, well I think I pumped a big load of baby juicy in your belly, you may have twins. We both laughed and went into another deep hot kiss. Steve next rolled off the top of me. I had an empty feeling as his now soft cock slipped out of me. It left a trail of sticky sperm across my leg right above my stocking top. And it felt like a small river of cum was running out of my wet pussy. Steve started kissing my still hard nipples again.


I looked up and seen Mary Sue now standing next to the bed looking down at both of us. She bent over and gave me a kiss on the lips and said, I told you that Steve would love your nipples. I just smiled up at her. As Steve said, your right, look at these motherfuckers, there great. As he sucked one of them back into his mouth.

We all three just lay there resting, kissing and play with each other for a little bit. Then Steve said, so I hear Chuck would like to watch you getting fucked by another guy? I looked at Mary Sue, not knowing that she had told Steve about that, then back at him and said, yes, he has talked about that. Steve then said so are you going to let me be the one? I looked at him and said, I'm not all that sure I could do it or if I could bring myself to do it. Steve laughed and said, oh sure you can do it, that's the easy part. It's you cumming with another mans cock in your pussy as your Husband is watching is what's bugging you. I laughed and said you may be right.

Again Steve laughed and said, I know I'm right, but anyway I would be happy to be the guy once you make up your mind to do it. I short time later I cleaned up and dressed and made my way back home before Chuck got home.

For the next few days all I could think about was how good Steve's hard cock felt inside me. I kept hoping that he would call or stop by, but it didn't happen. Then I started thinking about what he had said about him being the one I screwed in front of Chuck. So I started thinking up this plan in my head. By the time Chuck got home from work that night I think I had the plan all worked out in my head.

We got in bed together that night and I curled up next to him. Not really sure how to get this started I just came right out and asked, are you still thinking you would like me to screw another guy as you watch? Chuck said, yes I would love that, why what are you thinking, what brings this up? I replied, well, I was thinking if you think this will make things better between us. I would be willing to give it a try. Chuck sat up and said, are you fucking with me or what? I said no, I'm not kidding I'm willing to try it if you think it will make our marriage better and not screw up things between us. Chuck said shit Cameron I know this will make our marriage a lot better.

Do you have a guy in mind that you would like to fuck or what? I knew I just couldn't come out and say Steve. So I said not really, I was hoping you would pick one for me. Chuck said, how about some stranger we both don't know to well, like the mailman or UPS guy? I said what about Aids or something; we don't know them people very well at all. Chuck then said, your right it may be better if we knew them a little. How about my boss Gene, you have said more than once how sexy he is? He was right I've masturbated a lot thinking about Gene making love to me. But I replied no, that I don't think we should bring in people from your job to our bedroom. I could just hear the talk around the water cooler once something like this got out. Chuck laughed and said your right that wouldn't be cool. Before long all the guys at the company would be lining up to get a little of your pussy.

It will have to be someone that we know would never talk about it to anyone. I then asked, do you know any Married girls that we could maybe get their husband? Chuck said shit none that I know of. Then the little light went off in his head that I was hoping would. He said, what about your girl friend Mary Sues Husband Steve? If he fucked you he would never wont Mary Sue to know he cheated on her. We know they are both clean and safe, what ya think about that, would you be willing to let Steve fuck you?

Well, my plan was falling right in place. I said I don't know how I would get Steve to do something like this? Chuck laughed and said that would be real easy. How I asked? Chuck replied your one sexy lady. All we have to do is dress you up in some sexy little outfit. And some how get Steve to come over here for something. Once you tell him I'm out of town and he's alone with you in the house. I'm sure he would jump right on you. So what ya think, do you think you could let Steve fuck you? Acting like I was thinking really hard I said, I could maybe do that. Chuck said great, now we'll just have to come up with some way to get him over here and were I'm going to hide. At that time Chuck was so horny he jumped on me and we screwed like High School kids.

The next day Chuck came home from work early. I'm glad not to early or we would have busted me screwing myself with the rubber cock as I was thinking about screwing Steve in front of Chuck. Yes this was really getting to me also by this time. Chuck said get your things we're going to the mall to get you a hot outfit, I have a plan in mind I'm sure will work. Once at the mall we went right to the Victoria's Secret store. After a sort time I ended up getting a sexy little red lace bra, panty and garter belt outfit. Chuck picked up some red fishnet stockings and asked if I would wear them with the garter belt? I smiled and said I will wear whatever you like baby, and gave him a kiss. Then he picked out this fill length sheer black see through robe. He held it up and smiled. I said well, that doesn't hide much. Chuck smiled and said that's the plan.

Once back home I had to model my new undies for Chuck. Once dressed in the bedroom I looked at myself in the mirror and was thinking I looked like a hooker on display. Once I walked in the living room Chuck's mouth fell open as if he was in shock. I did the turn all the way around thing and said, what do ya think? Chuck was shaking his head yes as he said there is no fucking way in the world that Steve is going to turn you down dressed like that. Having said that he jumped up picked me up and carried me back to the bedroom. We made love with me still dressed in this little outfit. With my little red panties pulled to the side Chuck just kept ramming me full of his hard cock as he was telling me how sexy I looked in this outfit. The next morning before he left for work he said let's plan on doing this Saturday, is that ok with you? I said that's fine with me as told myself I couldn't wait to feel Steve's hard cock inside me again.

So when Saturday rolled around I was nervous as hell. Chuck fixed the crank on the bed room window so it was broken. What he did was put the old hardware back in that he had replaced a few weeks ago. Now if you cranked the window out it would not crank back in. Then he said that I could ask Steve to come over and fix the window, that I think I had broken it. Next Chuck fixed himself up like a bed in the closet so he could lie down on it. He could leave the bi-fold doors open just a little bit to see out. He had some clothing hanging down that he could hide his face behind. All he had to do was move the clothing a little and he could see the entire bedroom and not be seen unless you were looking right at him.

After the stage was all set Chuck said that he was going to run to the store for some beer and would be right back. Then he asked, what time should we do this? I said it's all up to you. Go get your beer and we'll play it by ear. Chuck gave me a big kiss and ran out the door. As soon as he was out of the driveway I called Steve and told him that I think today was going to be the day. I filled him into as were Chuck was going to be hiding and as much of the plan as I knew. I didn't tell him what my outfit of the day was going to be. So Steve said he'll be waiting for my call and would play along with every thing even the acting like he was seducing me.

I jumped in the shower and was out fixing my hair when Chuck returned. I was sitting at my dressing table just wearing my new pair of little red lace bikini panties. Chuck came up behind me cupping both my breast in his hands and said, well, are you ready for this? As he rolled my hard nipples around with his fingers I moaned out, as ready as I'll ever be. Then he laid a package of six condoms on the dressing table and said I think you better use these. I picked them up and said, six times? Chuck laughed and said well if your lucky you'll get it six times. But I don't think Steve will be able to cum six times.

I laughed and got up and put the condoms on the nightstand next to the bed. Chuck then said, are you going to wear them panties over your garter belt? It will make it a lot easier for Steve to remove them sexy little panties and leave the garter belt on if you do. I laughed and said you don't miss a thing do ya? Chuck said I hope I don't miss any of this. I then slipped my little panties off and hooked the garter belt around my waist. Next I rolled the fishnet stocking up one leg and hooked it to the hanging garter hooks. And then the same to the other leg.

Next I slipped my little panties back on. Chuck moaned out, motherfucker do you look hot dressed like that. Steve will be trying to get in them little panties of yours before you even get him up here to the bedroom. I then put on the little red lace push up bra. It's a front hook so it will be easy to remove. Now I slipped on my (as Chuck calls them) fuck me pumps. A pair of black leather pointed toe 5" high stiletto heel pumps. They make my legs look really sexy and rounds out my butt. I put on the sheer black robe and turned to face Chuck. I could see the outline of his hard cock in the front of his pants. I laughed and said, well, I was going to ask you how I looked? But I can see that you like it, as I walked up to him and started rubbing his cock through his pants. Chuck gave me a big hug and said, God I can't wait, are you ready to call Steve? I smiled gave him a kiss and said lets go for it.

I called Steve and told him the story about the window and that Chuck was out of town. And that I had to have it fixed before he returns or he would kill me. Chuck was sitting next to me taking this all in. I thanked Steve and hung up. Chuck couldn't wait to hear what was up. I told him that Steve said he would be over in half an hour to see if he could fix the window.

Chuck was like a little kid on Christmas, jumping around. He checked his hiding place two more times. Went to the rest room so he wouldn't have to pee in the middle of things. Telling me not to forget to have him wear a condom. Then Chuck asked me, are you going to give him a blowjob? I said I don't know, I didn't even think about it. He gave me a hug and kiss and said go ahead and give him one if you feel like it.

Just then we heard a car pull into the driveway. Chuck said here we go and took off running for the bedroom. I ran after him and said wait, one more thing. He said what's that? I said what if I like it, you know what if I like you know, get turned on too much? What are you saying he asked? I said you know what if things get out of control or something? Chuck started smiling and said, are you asking, what if Steve makes you cum? I gave him one of them funny looks and said yes, what happens if I have and orgasm and can't help it, you won't be mad at me will you? He gave me a kiss an hug and said that's the idea, for both of us to enjoy this. No I will not be mad, cum with him as many times as you can. I'll be mad if you don't. Just then the doorbell rang. I gave Steve one fast kiss as I made my way to the front door.

I got to the front door took a deep breath and opened it up. I had never in my life answered a door dressed in a sexy outfit as I was just then. I said hi Steve, thanks for coming over so fast. He stepped inside and said no problem as his eyes scanned up and down my body from head to toe checking out my sexy outfit. I had this feeling of being embarrasses and turned on all at the same time. I said come on in and I'll show you the window. As Steve walked behind me he grabbed a hand full of my ass. I stopped and his other hand came around me and grabbed one of my breasts. He then brought his other hand around me and cupped my other breast. As he was now squeezing both of them he whispered in my ear. Motherfucker Cameron do you ever look sexy. I'm going to fuck the ever-loving shit out of you.

Look at this fucken garter belt thing, shit, how about I fuck you right here on the floor? I put my index finger up to my mouth to make him quite down and more or less pulled him down to the bedroom doorway. I then pushed his hands off me and whispered in his ear, behave now and remember this is our first time at doing this. Chuck is in the closet and will be watching our every move. Steve smiled and whispered back; well he's going to get to see you get the fucking of your life.

I walked into the bedroom and right up to the window with Steve following me. I bent over a little showing him how the crank didn't work. As I was bent over Steve said, shit Cameron, has any body ever told you how nice of an ass you have? The way it fills out them little red panties is just beautiful. What ya say you and I have a little party in them panties of yours? I just laughed off his comment and said so do you think you can fix this?

Steve didn't care about the window crank one bite as he said, man Chuck is really lucky to have a beautiful woman like you waiting at home for him. Why are you dressed like this, so sexy? Did you dress this way for me? I thanked him for his kind words and said I was getting dressed to go out with some girl friends later on. And I just wasn't done dressing when you showed up. Steve smiled and said you dress like that when you go out with your girl friends, shit can I go?

I laughed and said, so what do you think about this crank? Steve then turned me around facing him and said, piss on that crank. His hands went right to the belt of my sheer robe. As he untied it he said I need to know how this outfit looks with out this robe on. Once he had it untied the front fell open. He then kind of pushed it off my shoulders and let it fall to my feet. Steve moaned out, holy fuck you're made for fucking. I smiled and was thinking that I can't make it look like I'm that easy in front of Chuck.

So I said, well, Steve are ya going to fix my window or not? Steve said sure I'll fix it but it's going to cost ya. How much I asked? Steve stepped up in front of me wrapping his arms around me and said a kiss. As I was about to say, a kiss, he locked his lips onto mine. It was a very hot and long kiss. I broke the kiss and said, well if your not going to fix my window I better find someone that will. Steve pushed me back until I fell on top the bed face up. He then got over the top of me. He said looking down at me, I'll fix your window for you, no problem. But you're going to have to do something for me. Looking up at him I knew what it was but I asked him anyway. Steve said I'm just going to kiss you a little bit and see what happens, okay? I replied that I didn't think we should be doing this. Steve didn't seem to hear what I said as he fell down next to me.

Steve took me in his arms and started kissing me. His hand cupped a hand full of my red lace covered breast and started squeezing it. I moaned into his mouth as he started working on my hard nipple right through my bra.

I broke the kiss and turned to see if I could see Chuck and if he was watching. I could just kind of see him behind the hanging clothes. Then I saw the big smile on his face. Just then he stuck his hand out and gave me the okay sign. That told me that I had the okay to keep going with Steve.

I went back to kissing him as his one hand was roaming up and down my body feeling every inch. I was now getting into this every bit as much as Steve was. Steve pulled his shirt off and was right back to kissing me. He kissed down my neck every so slowly. Once he kissed his way down to the V between my breasts, I felt my bra pop open. He pushed it off my breasts and kissed both nipples. Then he got a hold of both my breasts and started squeezing them making my hard nipples poke out high and hard. Next he took turns sucking them both deep in his mouth. I moaned out as I pushed my chest up to him. Steve stopped and said, shit Cameron, I think you have the best nipples I've every sucked on. I just moaned as I ran my fingers through the hair on the back of his head, slowly pulling his mouth back to my waiting nipples.

He then went back to his out of this world nipple sucking. I really thing I could have had and orgasm from just the way he sucked on them, had he not stopped.

Steve started kissing all over both my breasts as his hands started roaming down my body. He squeezed my panty covered ass then move on to my very wet crotch. He stopped kissing and said, I think somebody likes this very much? I moaned out yes as I rocked my hips up to his fingers that were now rubbing my hard little clit right through my little red lace panties.

Again I looked over Chucks way, knowing full well that at this rate I was going to be having and orgasm real soon from the hands of another man. And I wasn't fully sure how he was going to handle this. He was still smiling and again gave me the okay sign. Right at that time Steve gave my hard clitoris a soft squeeze right through my panties. This sent a great orgasm right through my body. I raised my ass up off the bed and moaned out very loud, OH GOD YES, YES, YES, I'M CUMMING. I kept rocking my hips up to Steve's playing fingers. As my orgasm came to an end I looked back at Chuck.

I could see that he was still smiling and had enjoyed the show I had just put on for him. I smiled back at him them turned back to Steve who had now started kissing me again. After a long hot kiss Steve asked me if I was ready to cum again? I shook my head yes as he looked down at me smiling. He then said good, I think I'm going to eat your pussy. Having said that Steve started kissing his way down my body. Taking time to work on my still hard nipples then down to my tummy. I moaned out as I felt him kissing the front of my panties then moving down to my wet crotch. He started running his tongue up and down the crotch on my panties. Again I was rocking my hips in time with him. Next he started kissing the insides of both my legs just above my fishnet stockings. I opened my legs as wide as I could, giving him full freedom to do what ever he felt like doing to me.

Then I felt Steve hook his fingers around the waistband of my little lace panties and slowly start pulling them down. I put my legs back together and raised my ass off the bed to help him remove them. Steve slowly pulled them down my legs and off. Then he put my little panties on his head like a hat. I smiled and said that's a cute hat. Steve smiled back and said you like that, well your going to love this. Then he took hold of my knees and pushed my legs wide open. Steve moaned God your pussy looks like an eighteen-year-olds pussy.

The next thing I felt drove me wild. Steve ran his hot tongue right up my wet slit from bottom to top. Then again, and again. He then sucked one of my pussy lips into his mouth and then the other one. By this time I was out of my mind. I love to have my pussy licked and Steve knew just how to do it. He sucked on my clit as he gave it little bites. Both he's hands were busy playing with my hard nipples as he worked my pussy over. He started tongue fucking me with his long tongue, then right back to licking my slit. I locked my legs around his head as he flicked his tongue over my hard little clitoris.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,373 Followers