A Party Invite

Story Info
Fun on the way to a party and after we get there.
2k words
4.01
29.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the literary purists -- As with all my stories, I act in the role of narrator. This is a short story specifically designed to fit on one page. As such, there is no character development and no witty dialogue. I am not writing the next great novel. To everyone else, I hope you enjoy.

*

It was the weekend, and we had been invited to a party. It was at an incredible estate, and we wanted to see and be seen there. My wife had chosen to go with a silver wrap dress, sans any underwear. It tended to show off her assets the best as she stood 5'6", just north of 130#, with a 36D chest. I had chosen to go as the man in black, with a button shirt and slacks. I'd like to say I am packing, but the truth is I am about 5.5", which isn't impressive on my 6'2", 200# frame. We were dressed and waiting for the limo to pick us up for the trip to the gala.

The limo arrived and the driver hopped out and opened the door for us. He was an attractive, younger man who appeared to be in pretty good shape. As we settled into our seats, he informed us that there was champagne and glasses for our enjoyment. He also told us the drive would take about an hour or so and we should feel free to make ourselves comfortable. I poured us a couple glasses of the bubbly as we discussed the evening and our expectations. The ride was comfortable, the conversation scintillating as we finished the first glass and refilled our flutes. The driver broke in and asked if we wanted the privacy screen up or if there was anything else we needed. We responded that the ride was fine just as it was and expressed our thanks for his concern.

About this time, I leaned over to my wife and kissed her. In return, she attacked my mouth. What a little alcohol can do to her! Shortly, we were making out like teenagers. I had her in the middle of the back seat and started to fondle her through her dress, knowing full well she was naked underneath. I gradually slipped my hand inside her top and began to roll her nipple between my fingers. This action pushed her buttons and she purred into my mouth. My other hand deftly undid the tie holding her dress together and I spread it open exposing her gorgeous body. I slid my fingers into her now dripping cunt and within a couple of minutes she was rocking to her first orgasm of the night.

She recovered fairly quickly, unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. She stroked me several times before mounting me and impaling herself on my throbbing cock. She bounced and moaned as she rode me. When she felt me swell inside her, she whispered that she hoped the driver was enjoying the show. It had not occurred to me that the privacy screen was still down and we were in the prime position for his viewing pleasure. I shot one of my biggest loads as my head swam with the thrill of being watched.

I shrunk out of her now sloppy cunt and put myself back together. My wife, however, had other plans. She stared into the rearview mirror, making eye contact with the driver. She politely asked how much longer it would take to get to the party. He replied that we were still about 20 minutes away. She responded by asking if there was a place we could pull off for a little bit that was private. He let her know there was a small park about a mile ahead that had restrooms. She told him that she wanted to stop there. Shortly, we pulled into the area and were the only vehicle there.

I waited for her to dress as the driver stopped the car and came around to open the door. Instead, she sat there naked, allowed him to open the door and quickly grabbed his belt and dropped his pants to his knees. She stroked him briefly through his underwear before sliding them down to reveal his manhood. He was both larger and thicker than me and she hummed as she wrapped her lips around it. But she was needy and sucking on him was not giving her the fulfillment she was looking for. She laid back, with her head on my lap, opening her legs, exposing her dripping cunt to him. He could take a hint and drove his dick into her. It was primal lust and she bucked as he pummeled her. Her head rolled from side to side as his rapid thrusts took her over the edge. She clamped her vaginal muscles as she came and that was enough for him, he emptied his balls into her. He stepped back, putting his uniform back in order before offering her a hand to help her out to the restrooms. She returned, he closed the door behind her and we were off again to the party.

About twenty minutes later we arrived at the event, fashionably late. We had quaffed another glass of champagne on the remaining trip and were in full party mode. Our driver opened the door for us as we spilled out of the limo and joined the festivities. We greeted a number of people on the way in and made our way to the bar. We ordered a drink and eased into a conversation with another couple that was lingering nearby. There was electricity in the air and everyone seemed to have heightened senses. The sexual tension was building as we scoped the crowd looking for familiar faces.

Then she was standing in front of us. It was a woman I knew from previous parties of this type and also knew she had the qualifications for what my wife wanted. She was short, maybe 5'1", about 110# with a smaller chest. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and asked for an introduction to my wife. I complied and they were soon whispering to each other. Before I had much time to get involved, I was informed we were moving to a play room upstairs. Yeah, she had the qualifications alright.

We entered a room with a king size bed and the women made a beeline for it. They were kissing and fondling each other as I took a chair by the door. It didn't take long before my friend had stripped my wife of her clothes and was nibbling on her breasts. She worked her way down my wife's body, maintaining eye contact the whole way. She reached my wife's clit and assaulted it with her tongue. This had been the focus of our attending the party, finding her another woman to lick her to orgasm. Between the tongue darts and the flat tongue licking, my sweetheart was writhing in ecstasy. The bed was having a hard time containing them as they rolled in the throes of multiple orgasms.

Meantime, I had stripped out of my clothes and was stroking myself as I watched the scene in front of me. I stepped up behind our little nymph and grabbing her hips, slowly pressed my cock into her. She interrupted her oral ministrations to let out a low moan. My wife grabbed the back of her head and guided her back to her oral duties. I pounded away and we developed a rhythm. I was nearing the end and wanted to last awhile longer. I pulled out as my wife screamed her way through another orgasm.

I now had our little nymph to myself while my wife recovered. I dipped a finger into her wetness and massaged the slipperiness into her anal pucker. She thrust herself back to engulf my entire digit. She was ready, I was ready, but as I started to climb up behind her, she scooted ahead and centered her pussy directly over my wife's mouth. This maneuver didn't deter me and I slowly entered her from behind. I heard my wife sigh, then slurp at the pussy in her face before she reached up and fondled my balls. I am in heaven, buried to the hilt in a hot ass while someone plays with my balls. Needless to say, I don't last long in this situation. I unload for the second time (and I hope not the last) into the tight ass I am buried in. Our little toy cums shortly after, riding my wife's tongue.

It's time to return to the main group and rejoin the gathering. We dress and head back downstairs. We reach the bottom of the stairs and are greeted by the host and hostess who give us a knowing look. We exchange pleasantries and head back to the bar to replace some of the fluids we just spent. The scene around has begun to change and people are openly fondling their prey in various stages of undress. Interesting couplings are happening and we people watch as we continue to recover from our recent encounter.

It's not long before the lights dim. We have managed to enter a conversation with a small group of people similar to ourselves. Some of group now begin to disrobe. Shortly, the room goes completely dark. We find ourselves in a situation we were unprepared for. We are approached by anonymous hands that gently remove our clothes and stroke our bodies. It is very stimulating and our response is to go with the flow and enjoy our environment. There is groping and fondling, rubbing, kissing, sucking. I try to keep up with the sensations my body is experiencing. The darkness overwhelms my senses.

I become aware of a nipple being fed to me. I suck and nip playfully as my erection rises. I slip up and am guided into a warm, wet tunnel. I am also receiving a wonderful back rub, enhancing the experience. The woman beneath me is having an orgasm as I stroke slowly into her. I hold myself still as she finishes. The massage I am receiving feels wonderful. The woman beneath me moves as I slide my rock hard erection out of her and assumes a 69 position. I lap at her used pussy as she sucks my cock. She suddenly stops working on me, but I hear her continuing to slurp. It's then that I feel a cock pressed against my sphincter and realize the back rub was from a male and the slurping was him getting his balls sucked. He eases into my ass as the woman beneath returns to her blowjob. I increase the attack on her clit as I near my own nirvana. The cock in my ass explodes, as I empty my load into a moist mouth and the vixen beneath me squirms to another finale.

We roll apart, spent for the moment. It's hard to thank someone you've never met. Eventually, I reach my feet and grope my way around, trying my best not to trip over anyone. I reach a place in the room where I am hugged around my waist while my flaccid cock is enveloped by a mouth. It takes some doing, but I achieve another erection. This time I know it's a woman as I feel her breasts pressing against me. I ease her onto her back and enter her. She is a mess, obviously having had a number of previous partners. I pump away for awhile, but without much friction, am making little progress towards an orgasm. She suddenly rolls on top of me. She chooses the angle and it works for me. It's not long before she screams her orgasm as I explode into my cowgirl. We separate and I decide I have had all the stimulation I can handle for the evening.

I make the way back to where I believe my clothes to be and am fortunate enough to find them (I think). My wife is also there, sliding back into her wrap dress. We share a tender moment on the couch before we head arm in arm for the door. We are ushered out to a limo and blissfully enjoy the ride back home, too exhausted to do more than enjoy a toast to the evening we had just enjoyed.