A Party Pete Won't Ever Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her frustration, Janet motioned for Alice to help move Stacy's hips until they were straddling his face once again. She knew this would add to the degradation of Pete, but give Stacy the orgasm she so desired and possibly save them from years of jail time.

Pete reluctantly stuck out his tongue, tasting the mixture of her juices and his semen as Stacy desperately ground her pussy against his face. He concentrated on her clit, knowing that she deserved an orgasm as well. It didn't take long before her hips were humping his face. Juices covered his cheeks, nose and chin as Stacy used his body to bring her to an orgasm.

As her body shuddered, her juices poured down his face like porridge. There was nothing he could do other than try and turn his face, but that was no help. Once they were both spent, Janet and Ally quickly left the room, leaving Alice and Julie to untie Stacy's hands before darting out of the room themselves.

Rather than chasing after the girls, Stacy untied Pete's hands then went into the en suite bathroom and jumped in the shower. Pete used the sink to wash his face clean then asked Stacy if he could shower with her. She remembered she told him she would do whatever to make him happy so she said, "sure" and welcomed him with a smile. They took turns washing each others body. Stacy couldn't help but laugh inside as his dick began to grow while she washed his chest. "Now it wants to grow hard again" she thought to herself.

After showering and drying off, they searched for their spare clothes, dressed and headed back to town. The two of them had decided that they would deal with the girls another time, but they wanted to get as far away from them for now as they could. Stacy gave Pete a ride back in her car.