A Passing Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Thor slides one hand down my body, and sends shock waves of lightning under my skin. My moans are like thunder. We are truly a storm together, and I plan to ride this storm to its conclusion.

He finds my treasure again, like any greedy man, he begins to plunder it. Using his fingers to slide my slit open, he finds me wet and ready. "Rasisha, you are awaiting me." He presses against my jewel, and instantly we are in choppy seas as my body rocks with pleasure.

His body bends us forward slightly as his fingers run the length of me, and I feel as I might fall. The only thing holding me up is his arm that is across my body that is playing with my breast. Standing us straight again to find my jewel, he uses his fingers to place pressure on it, and encircle it. The tension is building inside me, starting from the tip of his finger.

"Oh yes! AAAHHH!" I moan against the rising waves.

"Yes, my Captain, don't fight the rising storm, ride with me." Thordash growls sexily into my neck, and bites me. It is hard enough that I yell out, but I don't believe I am bleeding.

He raises his hand from my breast, and up to my throat. Wrapping his long fingers around my soft skin. Sliding those fingers up to the side of my face, and turning my head to face his. His kiss burns with a fiery passion, and any minute I could melt away. He thrusts his tongue into my mouth, and he tastes like chocolate.

He continues to rub my jewel with delicious pressure that brings me closer to climax. "Thordash!" Moaning out uncontrollably with each flick of his talented fingers. Nibbling my ear lobe between his teeth, and I am on the very edge of my control!

"Rasisha. Give me all of you." His husky demand in my ear is pushing me the last inches!

I climax on his strong fingers!

"That's that I was looking for." Thor turns me around, and kisses me passionately again. This time wrapping his strong arms around me, and walking us down to the damp ground. "I want to be with you until the last moment."

I know the truth is, so do I. How did he get past all my walls so quickly with just his body. "I do too."

Thor is laying on top of me, kissing every inch of me. I have always wanted to be on the sea. I have followed the waves my whole life, but for the first time I find myself not thinking about the call of the ocean behind my head. I grab Thor's face in my hands, and look into those eyes.

I can't promise him anything but tonight, but I can be here, and only here for now. So I kiss him. I kiss him for tomorrow night when we are both thinking of this moment with sadness and longing.

With our lips pressed against each other, I put my hands in his hair and tug. He runs one hand down the length of my body all the way to my knee, and pulls my leg up. Hooking my leg over his lower back and butt, he opens me up to thrust inside me again.

This time he is faster and harder than before! Taking all of me, as he promised. I was empty when I hit port this afternoon, but he has filled me up over and over again. I know I have found my match in him.

I can see in his face that he is close to the brink of his pleasure, and I clench around him. I wrap both my legs over his hips, and pull him deep inside me. Throdash fills me once, twice, three times more, and collapses on me. He is sated, and we lay on the soft green grass. His head slowly moving up and down with my heavy breathing.

I know we have been at this for hours because the soft light of day crests over our bodies, and the sounds of the port coming to life waft up from the docks below us.

I lift my head, and look towards the sea. I can see the docks below us, and The Anna Bella waiting for me.

Pinks, oranges, and finally the yellow of the sun. I look down, and see the man that I am in love with resting on my breast. I know that I love him, and I know that I can not leave him if I have to say goodbye.

He seems to be sleeping soundly, so I gently slide out from under him, and he moves only once. He rolls onto his back, and mumbles my name. I feel as if I may cry for the first time since I sailed away from home as a teenager. I dress quickly, and walk barefoot down the hills.

I only put on my boots once I am in town. I head quickly to my ship, and see my first mate, Neega, loading the last of the supplies onto the deck.

"Captain, you look well rested. Good night?" He smiles at me.

"Fine, are we ready to shove off?" I look up at the hill, and see nothing. Hopefully, we can go before he awakes.

"Aye, Captain." Neega says to me, sounding a little worried, but smart enough not to ask. "BRING IT IN, BOYS! WE ARE ABOUT TO SHOVE OFF!"

Neega finishes the last of the preparations as I head up to the helm. Standing at the helm, I can feel the familiar jut of The Anna Bella, and I steal one more glance at the hill.

I see a lone figure standing there watching our ship. I know it is him, and I know his heart is broken. I know that because mine is as well. A tear slides down my cheek. I watch the hill and the figure until they disappear into the horizon.

I suppose no storm passes without some damage, but it was a hell of a ride.

The End.

12