A Passion for the Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here we go ladies and gentlemen." the announcer shouted to the audience. "It's match point for May and Walsh, lets see if they can capitalize on it and dodge a bullet."

Chapter 2 - Part 5

As I walked back to my position Kerri met me at the net again and said "This is it kid. You really gave it to us and put on a show for the crowd, but this is where it ends. Try not to poke your partner's eye out with those tits of yours."

"Shut up Walsh." I found myself barking at her. "You're just jealous because with your tits you get mistaken for a boy."

"See you after the game, Carrie." she snarled as she left the net.

I got into position and waited for May to serve. While I was still very aroused I did feel more in control than I did before and I used all my willpower to block everything around me out and focus on scoring this point. Once Misty served the ball I wasted no time in running to meet it and set up a shot for us. I tried spiking it, but Walsh was there to save it and set up a shot for them. May tried to juke me to go in the wrong direction, but I wasn't fooled and when it came to the net I hammered it down for the point to my relief. It was now 14-11 and we needed to hold every serve from here on out.

The problem was it was my turn to do the serving, which was not my strong point. I didn't suck at it, but I would've preferred that Tanya be the server at such an important time. Nonetheless I had to do it and fortunately on my first serve Walsh got a little overzealous and hit the ball into the net giving us the point. The next serve though they were able to return, but luckily Tanya was in the right place and set it up for me to send it back. May was there though and set it up for her to take the next shot, but she also got overzealous and hit the ball out of bounds, saving us for another point.

"If we get this one Carrie we'll be tied and back in the game." Tanya reminded me. "Since they have to win by two it won't be match point anymore."

She was right, but if they did score here the game is over. 'Damn this is a lot of pressure', I really wished I was wearing my uniform right now.

"Come on Carrie!" someone shouted from the crowd. I wished they hadn't said 'come'. "You can do it!"

The crowd made a lot of noise to encourage me as I was about to serve. I took a deep breath and even said a small prayer and then served up the ball. It cleared the net, but Kerri met it and set it up for a game winning shot. I saw that Misty had set it up for Kerri to spike it so I ran up to the net as fast as I could to block it. Right as her hand hit the ball to spike it my hand hit the ball to try and stop it. I pushed it with all of my might and it seemed that she was doing the same and for a second the ball was practically frozen over the net. Something had to give, and when it did the ball landed on their side of the net.

"Yes!" Tanya screamed as the crowd cheered louder than they had all day. "That's what I'm talking about girl!"

We were now tied at 14 all and we would play until someone lead by two. I tried to keep my happiness to a minimum since there was more game to be played. As I walked back to serve again I noticed that the sun had disappeared behind some clouds that had just moved in off the bay and for the first time I felt a breeze blow by me, or should I say over me. The feeling I got as it blew across my crotch nearly caused my knees to lock. God that felt both good and embarrassing at the same time. 'We have a chance to win this now; I've got to focus on this serve'. I looked at the faces of our opponents and for the first time ever both May and Walsh looked worried, and they should since they just blew four match points. Boy who would've thought at the beginning of this game that we would ever be where we were at now? It would've been long odds to say the least.

I served up the ball and it was met by Walsh who returned it to a spot in front of me. Shit I don't think I can get that! I ran and dove for the ball but this time I came up short. Dammit!

"Out!" yelled the ref, which was followed by more cheers.

Oh my God it went out of bounds. Shit that must've just been over the line. Both May and Walsh protested but the ref held firm and we now had match point at 15-14. Even though they've been fluttering in my stomach all game the butterflies were really going nuts inside of me now. I can't believe we have this chance. 'Okay Carrie, lets forget that you're naked in front of hundreds of people and you're playing to win against the top team in the world and just focus on getting this ball over the net and getting this point.'

"Let's do this girl!" Tanya shouted to me over the crowd noise. "Let's make history!"

I took another deep breath and said a thank you to God for giving me this chance and then served the ball over the net. Kerri got it and they set up for a shot. I tried my best to read what they were going to do and when they returned it I read it right and was able to save it for a shot at our own. When Tanya set it up for me I saw what looked like a good chance to spike it, but when I did Walsh was there to meet it and block it. I was unable to get to it and I thought it was going to hit the ground, but out of nowhere Tanya came and sent it back over the net to all of our surprise. Misty ran for it and was able to get a hand on it, but was not able to get it to clear the net. Kerri did her best to dive for but came up short.

For a second everything just seemed surreal, it was like time was standing still and everything was silent, but then it hit me, we had won.

I could hear the crowd jumping up and down and screaming as Tanya more or less tackled me to the ground in celebration. I could barely breathe from Tanya's tight embrace. I imagine how this must've looked but I could say in all honesty that at that moment I didn't care, we had just pulled off a huge upset, possibly the biggest ever in the history of beach volleyball. I intended to savor this moment and I wasn't going to let being naked and rolling around in the sand with another woman ruin it.

"We did it! We did it!" Tanya repeatedly shouted in my ear as lay on the ground. "You are amazing Carrie and no one's going to say otherwise."

It was at that moment as we lay on the ground celebrating that my body tightened and I had one of the biggest orgasm that I had ever had in my life right there in Tanya's arms. I was too excited to be embarrassed by it and I didn't want it to end. For what seemed like several minutes the two of us rolled over each other on the ground in excitement as my body spasmed.

"Carrie-Carrie!" the crowd chanted as they jumped and clapped, and took more pictures. I noticed everyone on the sidelines with the exception of the May-Walsh corner were cheering as well. You could feel the elation all through the stadium and everyone loved it. I tried to get up but couldn't I was totally spent.

Chapter 3

Part 1

I could barely stand up after my massive orgasm so Tanya had to practically pick me up off the ground and carry me back to the sidelines. After playing so hard and then cumming so hard my legs felt like rubber. Our sweat soaked bodies were covered with sand, but I didn't care. I was just so happy that we had won.

Didi hugged me as well when I reached the sidelines and screamed in my ear that we did a great job and that she was so proud of us. As she did she ran her hands all over the back of my body as if wiping some of the sand off me.

"That was fantastic!" she yelled gleefully over the cheering crowd as her hands landed on my bare ass, whipping the sand off and giving me little slaps at the same time. "That may have been the most inspiring display I've ever witnessed!"

Display, how appropriate that was.

I had to all but push her off of me, but not before she got a good slap on my butt which caused me to jump. I just wanted to get off the court and into the locker room as quick as I could, but before I knew it I was surrounded by both well wishers and to my dislike many photographers, who were snapping several shots of me at once, not to mention the many other cameras that were taking shots of me. As I tried to leave I took the water Didi handed me. Boy this water is hitting the spot, but all I could think of was getting off the court and covering up. I asked Didi for my jacket, but she just motioned that she didn't have it. There I was in the middle of a swarm of well wishers in nothing but my sunglasses and cap, not even so much as a pair of sandals on my feet. Oh my God, it was something else, all this attention. I could feel my self getting turned on all over again despite my resent climax.

Security moved in, but there just wasn't enough.

Just as I was making my way through the crowd I heard "Great game, Treadwell." It was Kerri Walsh coming up to me and putting her hand out to me. "That was very impressive. I didn't think you had it in you."

I took her hand and quickly thanked her, feeling a number of other hands on my bare ass as we shook. I pushed on towards the lockers getting felt up with every step. Just as I approached the locker I saw Lisa approach snapping yet another picture as she did. She came up to me and gave me a big bare hug as a young security guard stepped in to break us up. With a gasp I waved him off indicating that this crazed woman was a friend. I literally picked her up off her feet and swung her around in joy as a couple flashes went off. What a picture that must have made, me completely bare-ass naked, swinging a fully clothed Lisa off her feet.

When I finally put her down I told her I had to get out of there and pried myself free. Tanya was enjoying the limelight, but I had to find cover and ran into the locker room with Lisa following close behind along with that Millie Woods woman.

"Carrie, you did it! Not only did you make a statement for women everywhere but you won. You just beat the two best women in the world. I told you that suit was slowing you down." Once away from the craziness outside I tried to finally catch my breath and calm my overloaded body.

Lisa was babbling a mile a minute asking me questions and congratulating me. "How did it feel? You looked hot. Aren't you glad I convinced you to do it?"

"No, no I'm not glad. What are you kidding. Probably a thousand people just saw me naked. The only good thing was that we won, and that was a miracle." I yelled as I paced up and down.

"I'm taking a shower and getting some of this sand off me. Why don't you go find Tanya or Didi and get them to give me my cloths back" I said as I headed off to the showers. Lisa finally quieted down and went to find Tanya, but Millie just followed me into the shower area only stopping at the entrance.

"You know we're really proud of you. Not many women would have been able to do that." she told me as I let the water run down my body finally cleaning some of the sweat and sand from me.

"Well I probably wouldn't have been either if it wasn't for Didi pulling my jacket off."

God the water felt so good. I just let the water rinse over my overheated body for some minutes to cool down before I started to wash my hair. I thought that I left my arousal on the court, but as soon as I began to lather my breasts I felt my nipples response. I sneaked a peak at Millie and found her watching me intensely. To makes things even worse I discovered that the body make-up I used to feign an all over tan may have survived all the water, sweat and some other fluids during the game, but now got completely washed away. I looked at Millie again and she seemed very amused.

"Sorry, Lisa and Tanya got into action much too fast. I just had not enough time to prepare sufficiently." was all I could say as a kind of explanation.

As I rinsed off the shower gel and the last remnant of the tanning cream I felt that there still was some sand left in a place where it totally not belonged. I tried to turn myself backwards to Millie without attracting attention before I started to fiddle the sand out. Oh, what a relief. That felt so good. At first I was tempted to get myself off to relieve some of my arousal but resisted with Millie standing right there.

"You know I want to feature you in our next issue. I think there are a lot of women that need your inspirations." Inspiration, what had I got myself into. All I wanted to do was play volleyball. I don't want to be an inspiration to anyone.

Just then as I was finishing my hair I heard Tanya's voice come around the corner. She was smiling ear to ear. I don't think I had ever seen her so happy.

"Oh my god, you were great. You were running around like a woman possessed." she said. "Possessed with embarrassment maybe." I told her. It was so weird. As embarrassing as it was I had never felt so alive. Never once did I have to worry about my bottom riding up or pulling it out of my ass and my boobs were already out so there was no popping out to worry about.

I also didn't know why I was so turned on. I actually had two orgasms out there. What was wrong with me? Was I some kind of exhibitionist or something? Tanya had to know, but she didn't say anything. She just went on about some people that wanted to interview me.

I rinsed the last of the soap out of my eyes and looked up just as Tanya reached in and grabbed my wrist. She had a death grip on me as she forcible pulled me dripping wet from the shower. "You have to talk to these guys. This is our big chance." she went on. Oh my god, she was more interested in catching some publicity than my embarrassment.

"I can't go out there like this." I yelled.

"You just finished playing three games buck naked and now you're having a touch of modesty."

"Come on Tanya. This is too much. I just can't." I said as I grabbed one of the lockers.

"Ok, Ok. Here. Wrap up in this." she said as she opened her locker and pulled out a white towel from her locker. I was still wrapping it around me as she dragged me out of the locker room. I barely had it knotted when this guy threw a microphone in front of me and started asking me what speared me on to do this. In the year that I had played not a single person had ever asked to interview me and now I had no less than five microphones in my face and all I had to cover me was a too short white towel. I looked around and saw a hundred people looking waving and flashing pictures. There was even a pair of TV cameras out there. All this time waiting to be interviewed and I didn't know what to say.

Tanya wasn't at a loss for words and she piped in. "She's so hot I can't keep a bikini on her." she yelled out in glee. Just then Didi came up and added her answer to the interviewer. "Her bikini really bothers her out there so we thought we'd try an experiment."

"Well it sure seemed to work. That's the first time May and Walsh went out in the first round since their Olympic pursuit started." the interviewer told the crowd.

"So tell us how it felt. I mean it's pretty bold to play naked." Again I stuttered trying to get an answer out. "Embarrassing" was all I could get out. Just then someone with a big expensive camera jumped in front of us and said, "How about a picture there?"

Of course Tanya and Didi were more than happy to pose but I tried to disappear into the background. There I am between Tanya and Didi trying to make sure the towel is covering my pussy when I see two flashes coming from the guys camera. All the attention was getting to me. I can't believe I'm out in the middle of this crowd being photographed still dripping wet. Just as I'm getting up enough nerve to try to put on a smile, I hear someone from back in the crowd yell out "How about one without the towel?" I was in the middle of silently mouthing "no fucking way" when I felt a hand on my back and the towel goes flying off. It was Lisa. My best friend had just stripped me in front of all these people. What was she doing?

Well the crowd went wild. Cameras were flashing everywhere. I wanted to run but I was like a deer in the headlights. Besides Tanya and Didi had me held tight. I swear there were so many flashes going off that you would have thought you were on a red carpet in Hollywood. Oh my God, I just had to get out of there. My breath was coming in gasps and for the second time in about a half hour I made a dash for the locker room dividing a sea of eager hands.

Chapter 3 - Part 2

Well needless to say our celebration was short lived. We had a second round match to play and I just hid in the locker room until just before it started trying to muster enough courage to go back out. I was so nervous. I just paced up and down.

Just before our start time Tanya came over saying, "Better let me help you put some more sun block on. You're going to need it. The sun's really strong now and I wouldn't want you to burn any of your naughty bits." Why did she have to put it that way? It just emphasized how strange this was. These parts weren't meant to be out in the sun like this. They were meant for my lovers private eyes not the general public. Especially not while running around jumping for a volleyball. I had sunbathed topless and nude before, but it was usually in private or on a beach. I had never done anything this active or public in the nude before this morning.

I grabbed the sun lotion bottle and was about to start as the incompleteness of my all over tan cached my eye once more. "What about the body make-up? I'll have to apply it again."

"No time for that now, I'm afraid. And besides there's not enough left."

"But what will it look like? It will be so obvious."

"We can't do anything to change that now. Well, if you are lucky some people will even mistake it for a white bikini." Ha ha, Tanya was so funny sometimes. Not!

"At least, we know one task you will have to expand in your training for the next weeks." she added unnecessarily.

So I reluctantly started to rub some lotion on my arms and then my tummy before doing my breast. I hesitated, but it had to be done. More than any other part of me the girls needed some protection. As I rubbed it in, I thought it would be nice to have some protection from the sand, too. I never realized the abrasive effect the sand had before this morning. My chest-first dives had left little abrasions on the soft flesh of my breasts. They were a little tender as a result, and my nipples, oh my god, those little numbs definitely weren't meant for that kind of abuse. Every time I got up after a dive, I'd instinctively go to clean up and when my hands touched my sand encrusted nipples it was like lightning. The sand just increased the sensation. The feeling would shock me back to reality and that I probably shouldn't be touching myself there especially not with people looking at me.

I then did my legs and hips before turning my back and carefully doing the area between my legs. Again, I thought about how strange it was to be running around with my pussy and ass exposed. I had always been a pretty mobile player reaching balls that other usually couldn't, but that often meant taking wild dives and other acrobatic moves. The thought of what that must have exposed made me blush. I mean I've seen some pretty revealing pictures with things exposed when I was wearing my bikini. It must look positively indecent without even that to cover my boobs and sex.

Just then I straightened up as I felt Tanya's warm hand doing my back. It felt good and helped relax me a bit at least until she started working on my ass. I told her I had already done down there, but she continued anyway. I let out a little gasp and slapped her away as she did my side and moved up towards my breasts.

"Ah, I missed the fun" Didi said as she came in to hurry us along.

"We had better get out there. We're on in 5." Tanya said.

"How about my jacket?" I asked. "I can't just prance out there like this."