A Passion for the Game Pt. 02

Story Info
Young beach volleyball player shows her passion for the game.
22.5k words
4.63
54.4k
18
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers

If you haven't already, I serious suggest you read the first part so this makes more sense.

*

I didn't go back to watch the tournament the next day deciding to take some time for myself and try to relax, but first thing Monday morning I was on a plane heading to NYC with Tanya and Didi.

The last minute cross-country tickets had seriously eating into our reserves so I prayed that we would get reimbursed. Tanya and I were positively giddy and Didi wasn't much better. Tanya was in a pair of khaki shorts and a T-shirt and I had on my classic look going of short black stretch shorts and light white tank top while Didi had on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. We sat together in row 20 with me in the middle chatting merrily about the weekend's activities especially the fact that we may have just landed our first endorsement deal.

Didi, the consummate coach, brought up the fact that even though we played well we seemed to get off to a slow start in each game and played a little erratically.

"Well, I was nervous as hell." I explained.

She went on to tell us that we didn't seem like we were concentrating all the time and that we seemed distracted.

"I know I was. You try playing behind Carrie and staring at that naked ass all day." Tanya added.

I blamed everything on my nervousness, but knew that there was more to it.

"Carrie, you had some marvelous runs but other times you were flat. There were some where I don't know where you got the energy." she continued.

Oh man, I knew where I got my energy for those runs. I was so excited that I couldn't control myself. The adrenalin was just racing through my veins like I was getting my brains screwed out of me and was about to climax. That's where I got my energy. I thought to myself.

I thought I was off the hook momentarily as Didi said, "I don't know where you got the energy and I don't care."

I sighed in relief, but was quickly sent back into shock as I heard her add, "I never could imagine that bikini slowed you down that much. We should have taken it away from you a long time ago."

"Don't get ahead of your self. I'm never doing this again. That was too much. I could never." I answered as I pushed back into the seat and waved my arms. Oh my God, my heart started beating fast just thinking about it.

"But you never played better. You were amazing." Tanya went on.

"No way. That was just way too embarrassing. I'm never going to be able to live it down as it is."

"Ok, my dear" Didi told me in her motherly voice. "We'll talk about it when we get back. For now lets just get this endorsement deal."

When we got to NY we hailed a cab and piled in for our ride to Mr. Burgers office. We found the building and after announcing ourselves waited in his receptionist's office for our meeting. I was almost as nervous as when I was playing on Saturday. This was a big deal and might change our future in this sport. I just hoped it'd help cover some of our travel expenses. They were mounting up and limiting which tournaments we could attend.

Then Ms. Jones, a cute girl about my age summoned us to her desk. "Mr. Burger will see you now. Right this way." The three of us jumped and followed her in where she announced us to a tall stately man in his middle 50's or so. He shook our hands and invited us to sit. His office was huge, probably bigger than my apartment back in San Diego, and the seat just swallowed us up.

As we made idle chit chat several other gentlemen in blue suits walked in. One introduced himself as Richard Cook, an account manager from their west region. I was more used to the beach than the office so it was a little intimidating being surrounded by so many seemingly important business men.

"OK, Richard said one of his people saw you beat May and Walsh on Saturday and was quite impressed. He also said you, Carrie, wore a rather interesting uniform" Mr. Burgers said, directing that last part right at me. "I have to say, I'm quite impressed. That took real balls." I couldn't help but snicker at that one and he must have caught me. "Well, you know what I mean." he said with a hearty laugh. I guess he was more used to talk to a group of business men than three women.

"Well here's the deal. Simon here drew up this sponsorship contract to sponsor your two for the rest of the year." Now he had our interest. "We'll pay all your travel expenses for travel, logging, meals and reasonable incidentals, and on top of that we'll give you 100,000 dollars to cover training and other expenses for you to spend as you see fit."

We were all elated.

"All you have to do is agree to endorse our sun tan products, appear in some of our marketing material and make a couple of appearances at stores that sell our products."

Tanya was thinking 'where do I sign' as was I. That's when Didi, who had a little more experience in these matters, spoke up, "This isn't an exclusive, is it? I mean Carrie and Tanya can solicit other sponsors too, right."

"It's only excluding in terms of our product line. You can sign as many sponsors as you like as long as they don't sell sun tanning products." Mr. Burger clarified.

"Where do we sign?" was Tanya's only comment.

In a brief return to reality I said, "Maybe we should have our lawyer look at it first." I chimed in. There was a brief shuffle of heads in the room, the significance of which I didn't appreciate at the time.

"Who are you trying to kid, Carrie." Tanya chimed in. "We don't even have a lawyer. You don't want to blow this, do you? This is what we've been praying for."

"Ok, Ok, where do I sign?" I answered as a sigh could be heard in the room. First Tanya and then I signed the contract without even reading it. How stupid I was and I didn't even realize it.

"Ok, Richard will give you an ample supply of our products for you to take with you and then arrange for someone to walk you through your responsibilities.

'Responsibility' - that was always a word in my mind that meant something bad was going to follow and sure enough it did.

"There's just one more thing we need to attend to before you're free to go and enjoy our great city. I always sign off on our press releases and promotional copy, so I want to see how our product is going to be presented."

Tanya and I just looked at each other in puzzlement.

Mr. Burger repeated himself, "Carrie, I want to see how our product looks on you."

"It will look like sun tan lotion. What do you think it looks like?" I said, still not knowing what he meant.

"In our business the product is not the copy. It's the body that it is on. That is what sells our product. Do you think we'd sell as much as we do, if we advertised using fat ugly women?" he said with a tint of anger now.

Now I thought I understood. "What exactly do you want me to do Mr. Burger?"

"I want you to stand up, take off your cloths and show me what our product looks like on you."

"But I don't have a bikini with me. I didn't think I had to model for you." I answered.

"I don't care if you have a bikini. Actually I don't want you in a bikini. I want to see what it looks like on you, not what your bikini looks like."

"What!" I said in shock. "I can't do that."

"Well, if I can't see my copy then I guess we don't have a deal."

"Wait a minute." Tanya jumped in.

"She can do it. She just gets a little nervous."

"Nervous? She played two matches in the nude and you're telling me she's nervous. Come on." Mr. Burger said in an intimidating voice.

"Well, that was on the beach, this is in your office." she added trying to explain her statement.

"Well, frankly I don't give a shit. Is it a deal or not?"

"What, ah, what about all these, ah, people?" I asked my voice breaking as I spoke.

"These are my key executives. Marketing, Finance, Legal. They are involved in the decision. Now what's it going to be? I don't have all day."

"Come on Carrie, you can do it. We really need this deal." Didi said trying to give me the encouragement I needed.

"What about Tanya? She's going to be advertising your precious products, too."

"No offense, but it's you that's going to be selling our product. So what's it going to be?"

My knees were shaking as I stood up and walked behind the chairs. I fumbled around nervously before finally reaching down to the bottom of my tank top with my arms crossed. Now I just wanted to get this over with, so I reached down and pulled it over my head in one quick motion. I heard a gasp come over the room as I stood there in my white bra and running shorts. All eyes were on me as I fumbled with the waistband of my shorts. They were tight so it was more of an effort to peal them down my hips and ass than simply sliding them off. I heard a gasp again, even louder than the last, and this time I looked up to see several of Mr. Burgers so called key executives with their jaw hanging down.

There I was standing in my matching white bra and thong panties. It was like the other day all over again.

"Ok, where's your stupid lotion?" I asked stupidly expecting this to be the end.

"No, no. We expect the whole show there Carrie."

"Oh come on, haven't you seen enough?"

Just then Ms. Jones walked in saying "Your 4:00 is here for you, Mr. Burger." Her jaw dropped as she saw me and her professional demeanor disappeared as she added. "Wow!"

I was literally shaking as I reached behind my back for the clasp to my bra. I popped the clasp and held it to my boobs as I slipped my arms out to the straps. Every eye in the place was riveted on my chest and I knew it. I quickly threw my bra on the pile with my other clothes and covered my breasts with my hand.

"Come on Deary, I didn't think you were this modest. Damn, isn't she precious?" All of his team of gawkers nodded in unison. "Come on let us see them."

I think this was even more embarrassing than on Saturday. This was more personal and painful.

I slowly removed my hands and let them look.

"Damn, are those tits real?" Mr. Burger asked.

"Of course." I added shyly.

Now I just wanted to get this over, so I slipped my thumbs under the straps of my thong and worked them down my legs to the pleasure of my audience. When I stepped out of them I turned full 360 and held out my hands. "Ok, where's your god damn lotion? I suppose you want it to be put on, too." I said in a flair of anger."

"Oh, can I?" he answered.

"No, Mr. Burger. You can't do that, please." said one of his lieutenants. He must be the lawyer, I guessed, afraid I'd slap them with a sexually harassment suit.

"Ok, then. Here's a tube. Now don't miss any spots. I wouldn't want you to burn, and rub it in real good. Our product looks its best when you can't see it." he said with a laugh.

Then seeing Ms. Jones intent stare he added, "Perhaps Michelle would like to do the honors. She seems like she'd love to get her hands on your hot little bod. Now I think I know why none of my advances worked."

"No, no. That will be alright. I'll take care of it." I added quickly pouring some of the lotion into my hand. The thought of another woman touching me was worse than having Mr. Burger doing it himself.

I quickly did my arms, shoulders and legs and then hesitated. Oh my god. I didn't think I could do my breasts in front of this audience, so I did my tummy and hips avoiding my lower tummy. With that exhausted I hesitated again knowing that what ever I did next it was going to be extremely embarrassing.

"Come on Carrie. I have people waiting."

I squeezed some lotion into my palm and kind of shook it partially in frustration and partially in nervousness before mustering enough courage to continue. I did my breasts feeling my nipples grow hard under my touch. Having completed that I put the tube down and waited for inspection.

"One more spot. Two actually."

Oh man, he wasn't letting up. I reluctantly picked up the tube again and squirted some in my hands and then quickly did my lower tummy and nether region as quickly as I could.

"How about one of you two doing her back? Sorry Michelle." he said as he first looked towards Tanya and Didi and then over at Michelle who continued to look on in lust.

Tanya jumped up before Didi could react and took the bottle from my hand. She did my back with detailed care and then proceeded to my ass. By then I was so flushed with embarrassment it didn't matter what she did. It couldn't get worse.

When she finished I stepped back and meekly said, "Satisfied?"

"Not bad. Richard, that's some of the best copy I've ever seen from your office. I'm sure it will sell a lot of tanning products. Ok, now everyone pick your jaws off the floor and get back to work. And Richard, make sure to have someone contact these lovely girls with the details. Now get out of here and get back to work."

Thanks god, it was over. I had never been so humiliated, not even on Saturday. I went over to get dressed again, when I heard Mr. Burger tell Michelle to snap out of it and send in his 4:00 appointment. God, he wasn't even going to give me a chance to get dressed before his next meeting started. I grabbed my shorts, forgetting my bra and panties and quickly slid them up my legs while reaching for my top when several new people started walking into the office. I got my top on as quickly as possible and grabbed my shoes while the new people shook their head in puzzlement at what had been going on. I was so rattled that I never noticed Didi grabbing my bra and panties and stuffing them in her purse.

We left the office and Michelle showed us to the accounting department, still with a hint of lust in her eyes. They gave us a check for $10,000 as a sign of good faith and to cover our initial expenses. Tanya and Didi were ecstatic. However, I was still in a daze from what I had just been through. Finally we left for our hotel.

Chapter 4 - Part 2

Before I knew it we were back in a cab heading across town to Time Square. Sun Touch was nice enough to put us up in the Marriott Marquee right in the heart of Time Square and once we arrived there most of my embarrassment had passed.

Tanya and Didi were ecstatic and wanted to go out immediately and celebrate, but I was a little more reserved and convinced them to at least check in first and let me take a shower to get this sun block off. The whole experience at Sun Touch had been a little traumatic for me and I needed a little quiet time to recuperate. I told them that the whole experience made me feel dirty and that I needed to get that silly sun tan lotion off me before I did anything else.

Tanya and Didi were still on cloud nine as I came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I was pretty much back to normal emotionally, but they were positively ecstatic. It was nice to know we would have some money in our pocket and not having to scrape dimes to get to our tournaments, but it wasn't like we hit the lottery.

"Hurry up and get dressed. We want to go out and celebrate." That was a bit of a switch I thought. For the first time in quite a while people were encouraging me to put some clothes on and not take them off.

"Hey and put on that cute mini that you look so good in. I want to see those hot legs of yours." Tanya added with enthusiasm.

"Haven't you seen enough of them lately? What about you? How about you wear that cute skirt of yours?We'd knock them dead together."

"That skirt's too short. I always worry about flashing someone when I wear it." Tanya explained.

"Oh my god. Look who's worried about flashing. What about me? My skirt is even shorter and I'm taller." I added.

I hurried and got my clothes out when I realized I had left my bra and panties back at Mr. Burger's office. "Hey, did either of you two grab my underwear? I think I left it back there."

Both shook there heads no, when Didi added grinning "Those perves are probably jerking off to them right now back at their office."

Shivering at that mental image I looked for another pair of panties and chose a lacy thong. I proceeded to do my hair and make-up as Tanya and I went back and forth on what she was going to wear.

"Come on Tanya. I don't know what you're worried about. You have great legs." I told her as I slid my skirt up my legs.

"It's not that Carrie. I'm just not as much an exhibitionist as you."

"What!" I shouted. "I'm not an exhibitionist. It's you guys that convinced me to play naked. I was so embarrassed I thought I was going to die."

"Well I just don't want to flash my pussy."

"That's what panties are for. No one's going to see your pussy unless you were planning on going commando." Then I added in a sexy voice. "Oh, Tanya you little devil, I never knew."

"No, no. I'd never. That's more your style." she yelled back quickly.

"I don't know what you're worried about. My skirt barely covers my butt. Yours is like mid thigh." I told her as I modeled it for her. "Oh come on."

"But your mini is so cute."

"Come on, what's the matter you chicken?" I added.

"Ok, Ok, I give up. Just give me a minute."

With that settled I went back to finish dressing. My mini skirt was plenty mini alright, probably no more than 12 inches from waist to hem and on me with my long legs it looked more like a beach wrap than a skirt. I had to admit that it did make my legs look even longer, probably because almost all of them were exposed from toe to butt cheek. I went looking for my bra but as I picked it up Tanya yelled over that I didn't need it and to give the girls some freedom.

"Freedom. They've been free enough." I thought.

All the talk trying to get Tanya to wear her mini skirt got me a little excited and into party mood so I followed Tanya's suggestion. I didn't need a bra for support and I always hated my bra straps showing under my tank top. I just had to be careful bending over. I pulled my tank top over my head and looked for my shoes.

I was really getting into party mood now because I chose heels. They were only two inch heels but with my height they made me just about 6 foot.

Tanya came out still concerned about the length of her skirt. She seemed willing to wear it finally, but I just teased her to make sure she had clean panties on. She seemed a little apprehensive, but was pretty quick at getting into the spirit of things and started directing the attention back to me.

"Damn, you're right that mini is short." she said.

Her comment caused me to check myself out in the mirror and adjust my skirt a little lower on my hips which bared even more of my belly. The waist was sitting right on my hip bones which caused the straps of my thong to show above the waist band. I tucked them back in, but they were just a little to high cut to stay that way. I turned my back to the mirror so I could see how I looked from the back and just as I was making final adjustments Tanya sneaked up on me to give a pull on the straps of my thong.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled.

"Come on Carrie, you have to let them see your cute thong." she said.

"Stop damn it. You're giving me a wedgie." I yelled back.

"Oh, poor baby. You have to show them what your wearing, or not wearing." she added as she reached up and gave my nipples a squeeze bringing them to attention under my tank top.

"Bitch." I yelled back in a friendly way as I pushed her away.

I had pretty good pokies going as we gathered our stuff and headed towards the elevator. The air conditioning was set pretty low which only emphasized the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra. All in all it felt strangely invigorating as we quickly walked through the lobby. Between the light skirt floating around as I walked and my breasts bouncing ever so slightly I felt taken back to the other day playing volleyball even though I was totally covered, well mostly.

We walked to the main door and decided to check out Time Square before finding a place to head. We stopped and took a couple of pictures in front of where the ball drops on New Year's Eve before heading over to Rockefeller Center. We stopped along the way to check out some of the windows when I saw my reflection in the window standing next to Didi. She is surprisingly short for a volleyball coach at barely 5' 4" and between me in my heels and her in flats we were quite a contrast. The bottom of my skirt looked to be just below the waistband of her jeans. The sight made me look around to see if any young children might be standing nearby. With the height of my skirt I'm sure a young child would have an unobstructed view.

Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers