A Passion for the Game Pt. 03

Story Info
A beach volleyball player shows her passion for the game.
7.4k words
4.51
43.1k
15
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
619 Followers

If you haven't already please go back and read the prior to parts so it makes more sence.

The next weeks

For those whom missed the earlier chapters, Carrie is a young up and coming professional beach volleyball player who was struggling in her first year on the tour. Her partner Tanya was desperate to get their names out there, so they could get a sponsorship contract, and her best friend Lisa had somehow convinced Carrie to forgo her skimpy uniform and play au natural. Somehow she did it and ended up landing a very nice sponsorship contract with Sun Touched Sun Care products.

***

Carrie had been in a little bit of shock when she finally met with her lawyer on Monday and found to her amazement that the sponsorship contract with Sun Touched was not only legally binding but also included a surprising little catch. Beyond the tournaments she had to appear at all league sponsored events and promotional events in her uniform, which as defined in the fine print was her bare skin and nothing else. She had insisted that they get her out of it but found out that there was nothing they could do since the 3 day review period had passed while her lawyer was on vacations.

Back at practice she pleaded with Tanya and Coach Didi that she couldn't go through with this. She just couldn't play in front of all those people naked. They countered that she had already done it and had even beaten Walsh and May in the process.

Each day at practice they had Carrie strip down to her uniform as defined in the contract insisting that it would help her get comfortable being naked. In reality both coach Didi and Tanya were developing a thing for seeing Carrie naked. Tanya was definitely developing a serious attraction to her naked friend and Coach Didi was only a little bit more subtle in her approach.

Unbeknownst to Carrie, Coach Didi was feeding her a home grown concoction mixed with her bottled water to help Carrie with nervousness. It was in fact helping Carrie with her nerves but at the same time was causing her to be in a constant state of sexual arousal. This was giving Carrie sprits of energy but at the same time driving her crazy.

Carrie was seemingly getting more comfortable being nude with each passing day, at least around Didi and Tanya. By the third practice of the week Tanya and Didi barely had to twist her arm to get her out of her clothes.

Carrie was a little less calm when Tanya would insist on applying the provided Sun Touched lotion all over Carries body. Tanya insisted that Carrie would stand there like a statue while she ran her hands over every intimate part of Carrie's body. It was quite a site for Didi to watch and even more exciting for the participants. The sun lotion ritual along with the spiked water always left Carrie in a high state of sexual excitement which carried over to her naked workout. Carrie would be so wounded up by the time Tanya finished with the lotion that she worked out like a woman possessed. The weight training that Carrie had so despised became somewhat of a sexual release as she pounded the weights.

Didi would assist Carrie by shouting encouragement and working tied muscles in the hope of getting more reps out of her. This often consisted of highly sexual massages that often included more than just her muscles. The whole purpose was designed to keep Carrie in that adrenaline rush of arousal as she worked out. Her newly invigorated strength training was starting to produce results. Not only was she gaining some strength but her body was supper tight without an ounce of fat.

After the strength training Carrie would always run down to the beach for her cool down swim. She really needed it. Before long it didn't matter who was on the beach she'd just run down naked and dive in like it was perfectly normal. She was a site to be seen as she'd run back up the beach dripping wet. Her tan was now flawless from hours in the sun as was her body from hours of working out.

Carrie was becoming a little more comfortable in their little training facility but it was a whole different story playing a match.. She almost freaked when she got a call from a Sun Touched representative calling to schedule a time for them to come down and take some photos for their promotional campaign. Tanya reassured her that it was no big deal and that they were just going to take a few shots.

When the day came Carrie's nervousness returned. She seemed to have become comfortable around Tanya and Didi but she returned to her old ways when others would see her.

"Do you think they're going to want me to pose in the nude?" Carrie asked

"Probably yes, but I'm sure it will be tasteful. After all they want this photos for their add campaign. They're not going to paste a full frontal nude of you in a magazine." Tanya replied.

"I can't pose nude. I'm a volleyball player not a playmate."

"Don't worry, we'll be here. You'll do fine."

Sun Touched was launching a new water proof line and wanted Carrie to be the center of their add campaign. Their advertising tag line was "The only protection you need from the sun's harmful rays." and Carrie fit that slogan perfectly since the only thing she had on was their product. The fact that she was a tall blue eyed blonde with a perfect body would only attract more attention. Of course they had to be careful in how they shot her since not many of the magazines would allow blatant nudity.

The next day Carrie, Tanya and Didi traveled up La Jola where they met the production crew, To their surprise they had a professional volleyball net set up on the beach with a mini production studio. Carrie had thought there would only be a couple of people involved in the shoot, but there must have been at least a dozen in total.

The producer Jeff met with them and told them all about the advertizing campaign and how thankful they where that they had been able find Carrie. Carrie started to get nervous again when he explained in detail how Carrie playing nude fit so well into their tag line and how Carrie would photograph so well. If there had been any doubt that Carrie would be being photographed in the nude, it was resolved there

Carrie had been quiet through the explanation and her trepidation started to become apparent. Jeff told her to relax as did Tanya and Didi, but it didn't seem to help. After Jeff finished explaining the shot he directed Carrie over to this small enclosed area where someone was going to make her up and get her ready.

The three walked over to Janet who was a makeup artist that was going to get Carrie ready. She greeted Carrie warmly and seemed like a nice enough person as she told Carried what they were going to do. She explained that they had a series of campaign ideas and already had worked out a specific sequence how they were going to shoot these scenes including the details how they were going to do her makeup. It all made perfect sense while Janet explained it and Carrie was listening intently not wanting to mess things up. She quietly apologized to Janet for not being a model and not knowing what to do.

"Just be patient and tell me what to do and I try my best." Carrie told her with a tinge of nervousness in her voice.

If Carrie was nervous before, it jumped up several levels when Janet said, "OK. Let's get started then. Take your clothes off and place them on the chair while I do your hair."

'Oh God,' Carrie thought 'this is it.'

"Come on Carrie, don't worry, just think about how hot you'll look." Tanya told her trying to calm her down but really just adding to her nervousness.

Didi did better with some more effective calming words. She handed Carrie the now familiar spiked water which initially seemed to work as Carrie fumbled with her tank top.

She quickly pulled it over her head just as Janet looked over admiring Carrie's firm tight breasts. In an effort to get the embarrassment over with Carrie quickly followed by unzipping her shorts and wiggling out of them.

"Great! No underwear." Janet said as she checked Carrie out, "We won't have to wait for any strap marks to fade. Great tan too, no tan lines to touch up either."

All this casual chit-chat about her while she stood naked amongst all these clothed people really made her nervous even if they were all women. It didn't help when she thought that soon others would be seeing her naked and most of them were men. On top of that there were also several passersby that were stopping to see what was going on.

Carrie took another gulp of water before sitting down in the chair for Janet to do her hair and makeup. Carrie had to fight to control her trembling as Janet started to do her hair. It felt so weird having her hair done while sitting naked in the chair. Something about that just wasn't right. Janet tried to reassure her telling her how beautiful she was and how she'd photograph so well. It was almost working when unexpectedly Jeff walked in to see how they were progressing. Carried jumped up as if to cover up at the sight of Jeff seeing her naked.

"Still a little modest huh? Didn't you play a volleyball tournament in the nude the other week? How did you ever manage that when you embarrass that easily?"

"Just relax, you have a tremendous body and should be proud of it." Janet added as she tried to calm Carries nervousness. After she finished Carrie's hair she had Carrie stand up so she could clean her up.

Jeff was still there so Janet asked, "What should we do about that bush?" Now it has to be clarified that Carrie had the cutest little landing strip of pubic hair.

"I don't know. It's cute but blends in too much. Put some coloring in it and we'll take a couple of shots. Then we'll shave her bare for the rest." Jeff told them.

Carrie cringed as they spoke so casually about this so very personal part of her body.

After Jeff left Janet started to work on Carries makeup. The plan was for the early shots to be the more glamorous ones for formal presentations while some of the later ones were going to be more athletic action oriented pictures so they started with some heavier makeup, much more of it than Carrie typically wore. For most photos you only apply makeup to dull the reflections on the face and sometimes the arms, but for these pictures, since Carrie's whole body was going to be on display, makeup had to be applied everywhere.

Once Carrie's face was done Janet moved down to her upper chest and shoulders before moving onto Carrie's breasts. Carrie blushed and struggled to remain still as she became aware of how this was affecting her. As it was, her nipples stiffened from all the attention.

"Let me try some hue to bring out those lovely nipples of yours." Janet mumbled as she skillfully worked her forefinger around the base of Carries now hardened nubs.

Carrie had always been easily aroused, but how could Janet be so causal when touching her there, Carrie thought. Surely, being a women, she must know what it must be doing to her. Carrie suppressed a moan as Janet continued her skillful work on Carries breasts.

It wasn't much better as she moved down Carries tummy.

"Damn, I wish I had those abs of yours." Janet said as she moved lower.

Carrie got a bit of a break as Janet moved to Carries legs but it wasn't long before she had worked her way up and was asking Carried to loosen her legs so she could finish. Janet carefully worked Carrie's hips and lower tummy before giving a light dusting to Carrie's pussy. Then she went back to her kit and came back with another applicator to dust her blonde landing strip, turning it several shades darker and making it stand out like it never had before.

Standing behind her Janet finished Carrie's back, seeming to spend longer than necessary on Carrie's tight butt. A couple of pats later and Carrie was ready for the first part of the shoot.

Just as Janet declared to Carrie she'd finished Tanya and Didi returned,

"Damn, you're gorgeous." was Tanya comment as she took in her freshly made-up and very naked team mate.

Didi in her more subtle way simply took in Carries beauty.

Jeff also appeared and took in his new model, "OK babe time to get to work." he grabbed Carries hand and was ready to drag her out just like that until Janet handed her a robe to use as they stood around.

Chapter 8 – Part 2

Carrie quickly slid it on and followed Jeff out to the shoot.

Jeff gathered the crew together and explained the first shoot. These were the glamour shots. Carrie thought it strange that they hadn't applied any of the product that they were supposedly trying to sell in the campaign but were still taking pictures. In reality it was doubtful any of these photos would be used in the campaign at all. Most likely they would rather end up in various executives' private collections.

It was just about time to get started when Carrie noticed the various people standing behind ropes looking in on what was going on. The next thing she knew Jeff was moving her into position and telling her to take off the robe.

'OMG! Are they expecting me to just casually strip in the middle of all these people and let them take picture of me naked?'

She was like a dear in the headlights as the lighting people turned on the lights. She was literally shaking as she clutched the robe tight to her chest.

"Ok Carrie. It show time." Jeff barked.

After a moment with Carrie not responding he shouted, "Come on babe, we don't have all day."

Carrie was on the verge of tears as Didi and Tanya came forward to help their friend.

"Carrie, don't worry. Try to relax. It will be fine." Tanya whispered.

Just then a cloud passed over and Jeff told everyone to take five. Jeff then walked up to Carrie with a bottle of wine saying. "Here, take a couple swigs of this. It will help calm the nerves."

Carrie wasn't much of a drinker. But there had never been a time when a drink had felt more appropriate. She took the bottle and took several long swallows.

"Be proud of what you have there, Carrie. People would kill for a bod like yours. Why do you think they want you so much for this ad campaign?" Tanya told her friend.

Before Carrie knew it the clouds had passed and everyone was gathering again. She took another couple more gulps from the bottle of wine and handed it to Tanya. She hadn't had that much but not being a drinker it seemed to immediately get to her head. It did have a calming effect however which had been Jeff's intention in the first place.

After the lights came back on Jeff repositioned Carrie and asked if she was ready. Carrie didn't say a word but gently nodded her head yes.

"Ok, then Carrie. I need that robe or it isn't going to be much of a campaign." Jeff said quietly.

Carrie was still clutching the robe tightly when she looked over to Tanya and Didi who were gently mouthing, "Come on Carrie, you can do it."

Carrie glanced back and forth between Jeff and Tanya and then took a deep breath, looked up as if saying a prayer and then pulled the robe off her shoulders and tossed it to the side. All at once there was a collective gasp as every jaw in the place dropped in silence. Even the camera man paused, missing some really great shots as Carrie seemed to will herself to take off that robe. Then, having caught his composure the camera man started clicking way.

"Alright. Go girl.' Jeff yelled shouting encouragement, "How about a little smile now?"

'OMG! I'm standing here in my birthday suit for you to take pictures of me and you're asking me to act like I'm enjoying it?' Carrie thought as she tried to compose herself.

Carrie's tall tight athletic body was the center of everyone's attention as Jeff walked in next to Carrie to position her. Carrie looked unbelievable in her perfectly tanned body as she stood slightly taller than Jeff and completely bare. Every inch of Carrie was on display and what a display it was. The contrast between Jeff in his sports coat and Carrie in nothing at all was unbelievable. Carrie held her breath which only enhanced the six pack abs that she was sporting. That and the firm upturned breasts and tight ass were going to make this campaign a sure success.

Then Jeff started barking directions to Carrie having her turn sideways and pick up a volleyball and then a couple of bottles of their products. The idea was for Carrie to hold the prop in front of her breast or pussy so they were hidden from the camera. The camera was clicking constantly catching ever possible position. They had Carrie turn around and got some really hot shots of her holding the ball or prop on her hip looking back at the camera.

"Wow. There's one for the posters right there.!"Jeff yelled between shouting directions.

There she was, naked and on full display holding the prop. 'Who knows, maybe the idea will backfire. After seeing me naked maybe they won't even notice the bottle on my hips.'

Then they moved over to the volleyball net taking even more pictures in every conceivable pose before taking a break to change Carries make-up.

Carrie looked for the guy with the robe but he had left it back behind everyone and had to run back to get it while Tanya and Didi came over to congratulate her. Carrie slipped the robe back on and took the bottle of wine from Tanya.

Janet grabbed Carrie and brought her back to the tent. She then asked Carrie to drop the robe before removing Carries makeup with a damp cloth. She had Carrie stand the whole time while gently rubbed the makeup off of every inch of Carries tight little body.

"Ok Carrie, time to shave that puss. Jeff wants you clean as a whistle for the rest of the shoot."

"I can help if you want Carrie." Tanya told her in a husk voice.

"No, I think you'd enjoy it too much." Carrie told her lightening up for the first time since the shoot began.

Having finished her delicate little handy work she move back to Janet who very carefully inspected for any stubble or imperfections in Carries tan. A little coloring touch up and they were ready to apply the Sun Touched sun lotion.

"I can help with that." Tanya eagerly chimed. "Ok, here." Janet said tossing Tanya a bottle of lotion., "Rub it in well and don't miss any spots."

"No problem there. She's really good at this part, let me tell you." Carrie echoed with her first little laugh of the day.

"Shut up bitch." Tanya said as she pitched Carries right nipple.

Carrie took another drink from the wine bottle as Tanya worked her magic with the lotion.

"Easy on that wine there, Carrie. I think it's starting to go to your head."

"You'd need a bit of a buzz too if you were nude in front of all those people." said Carrie in reply, "Did you see them looking at me and the people on the beach too? Damn, I'm going to be all over the Internet."

"Just go with it Carrie and enjoy it." Tanya said as she continued to rub the lotion all over Carries bare body. She had started with Carrie's back and was now doing the front with special care. The attention and wine was starting to get to Carrie as she left out a moan as Tanya started on her breasts. The lotion kind of clumped up around Carrie's nipples so Tanya took her time making absolutely sure it was rubbed in well and no white remained. Each pass sent a wave of pleasure directly to Carrie's pussy. Even after it was all rubbed in she continued with her gentle massage before finally heading down to Carrie's tummy. It seemed that Tanya's intention was to get Carrie so sexed up that she forgot about the photoshoot and it was working.

Tanya then knelt down and started on Carrie's legs, massaging them as she rubbed in a generous amount of the lotion. Carrie just leaned back as she was beginning to get caught up in the moment. Moving up Carrie's thighs Tanya reached for a nearby towel to dry Carries now damp pussy.

"Better dry you off. Don't want people to get the wrong idea about you." Tanya whispered to Carrie so that no one else could hear.

Carrie1
Carrie1
619 Followers