A Passion for the Game Pt. 09

Story Info
Young beach volleyball player shows her passion for the game.
8.8k words
4.66
30.6k
17
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
618 Followers

The Passion for the Game -- the second tournament

Prolog:

I've had this story sitting on the self for some time while life got in the way. If you haven't already I strongly recommend you read the prior "Passion for the Game" stories first so this make more sense. If you're too impatient for that let me give you a little context. Carrie is a new comer on the professional volleyball circuit and is teamed up with Tanya who is desperate to get know in the world of volleyball. Diggy is their coach.

Over dinner one night with Carrie's friend Lisa, Carrie complained about how her uniform, her bikini always road up and bothered her while playing, Lisa who always teased Carrie, casually suggested as she did in their younger days. "So why don't you just take it off" Tanya enthusiastically picking up on this jumped in and the stage was set.

Carrie with a burst of arousal fed adrenalin went on to win there next first round match against some ranked players. Then she was approached by a sponsor with an over they couldn't refuse. There was just one little catch in the fine print which they missed. It stated that she had to attend all league sponsored events in her volleyball uniform which in her case was now her bare skin.

*******

Carrie and Tanya were at their next volleyball tournament, Carrie's second since reluctantly adopting her new au natural uniform. You could feel the excitement all around and it wasn't necessarily about the star players this week. It was because of this new up and coming player that was rumored to be going to play in the nude, not even a small bikini which was standard at these beach volleyball tournaments.

The tournament organizers were juggling the issue carefully. On one side they were trilled since it had greatly increased advanced ticket sale and transformed this average tournament into one that was attracted more publicity than many of the larger ones. And anything that drew more publicity to their product was a win for the sponsors. The league officials were also happy with the increased publicity. On the other side some of the conservative groups where chastising the organizers and league, calling the display indecent but the league and tournament organizers saw it differently.

Carrie, who was at the center of the controversy wasn't too thrilled herself. She often had butterflies before a big tournament but today she was a nervous wreck. She had not slept well and Diggy, their coach and Tanya, her teammate had to practically drag her to their car when they left the hotel. In the locker room Carrie simply paissed back and forth until she had to as Tanya put it. "Grin and bare it" or run and hide. For Carrie getting ready pretty much amounted to getting naked and applying some sun but the idea was a nearly impossible for Carrie to contemplate. Finally with Both Tanya's and Diggy's had to practically wrestle Carrie's tank top over her head freeing her breasts. Carrie's breast were as firm as them came and despite her their "B" cup sized and perfectly tan as was the rest of Carries athletic body. Then before Carrie could resist further Tanya knelt down and slipped Carrie's shorts down her long tan leg leaving her naked as the day she was born.

"Now that wasn't that bad." Tanya told her trying to calm Carries nerves.

"Here. Take this. It should help calm your nerves." Diggy said as she handed Carrie a bottle of her specially enhance water. The water did in fact help Carrie with her nerves but at the same time made her aroused and that was on top of the arousal she felt from all the unwanted attention that she was receiving.

"OK, OK, Take these away before I change my mind." Carrie said as she picked up her skimpy clothes and handed them to Diggy.

In doing so she was committing herself to her naked fate since there was no way that either Diggy or Tanya were going to be giving them back any time soon.

That's it Carrie. Embrace your freedom." Tanya added with enthusiasm.

"Are you kidding. It's just to keep me from putting them back on and run out of here screaming.

"Don't forget your sun block. Don't want to burn your, ah, well you know what." Diggy added with a giggle.

"Yeah, can't let our Sun Touch model get a burnt."

Tanya pulled a bottle of Sun Touch ultra tan lotion from her bag and handed it to Carrie who started to working it into her arms.

"Here's let me help you with that." Tanya offered enthusiastically.

"Yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you." Carrie said with a slight laugh as she though back to her experience back at Tanya's place previously.

"Well can you blame me?" Tanya added with a tiny of lust in her voice.

Carrie's nervousness seem to diminish a little as she started enjoy her little bit of power over her usually dominate team mate. Tanya had an overwhelming power over Carrie and always seemed to get Carrie to do things her way but after their experiences of the last couple of weeks Carrie realized that she had some power too. Tanya couldn't get enough of Carrie body and couldn't keep her hands off it. It was a strangely weird experience but Carrie was starting to embrace it a little. Carrie now openly teased Tanya and using her own naked body as leverage to get Tanya to do thing she wanted.

"I think I can handle this" Carrie replied as poured a bit of lotion on her upper chest.

"Here, let me help you with that."

Tanya was close to begging now as she reached to help, but Carrie turned away.

"Maybe if you nice, you can do my back."

Tanya then took the bottle and squeezed a generous amount of lotion into her hand as started working on Carrie's bare back. From there she worked on Carrie's long legs before coming back to her naked butt. Tanya was working with enthusiasm as she massaged it into Carrie's skin. Not wanting to be left out Diggy came over and took the bottle from Tanya and joined in the little massage party. Now Carrie just stood there naked as her team mate and coach made absolutely sure every inch of her body was protected from the sun.

The effect wasn't lost on Carrie who was getting plenty turned on by her friend's attention to detail.

Carrie slowly slipped into a fog of pleasure as her friends eagerly enjoyed getting her warmed up as they put it. Once started Carrie was powerless to stop them and seemed to accept her fate as part of their new found pregame tradition.

Diggy and Tanya both knew from their first match that it was Carries intense sexual excitement that gave her that adrenalin rush that resulted in her that late game energy as the others were all tiring. Unbeknownst to Carrie, Diggy was secretly spiking Carrie's water with a combination of herbs that induce sexual arousal. All they had to do was to train Carrie how to manage her arousal. Too much arousal and she would have an orgasm in the middle of the match and crash. Too little and she wouldn't reach her potential. Their pregame preparation with the lotion was designed to as a primer to sex her up as they started to secretly refer to it.

Tanya and Diggy had to be careful that they didn't get carried away as they seem to feed on Carries arousal almost as much as she did. They probably would have continued indefinitely or until one of them orgasmed had they not been interrupted by an announcement that the first matches were ready to start. By then Carrie's nervousness had been replaced by a serious state of arousal. Her breathing was accelerated, her nipples were hard and extended and her pussy was swollen and beginning to open.

"Oh, OK, I guess you girls need to get out there. I think you're sufficiently warmed up." Diggy announce finally withdrawing her hand from Carries breast.

"Oh man, what did you guys do to me. I can't even think. How am I going to go out there? I'm already so wound up I feel like I'm going to explode.

"Here. Put these on until you calm down a bit Diggy added as she staired at Carrie's nipples sticking out from her chest.

Didy handed Carrie her warm-up suit which consisted of sweat pants and a zip of sweat shirt.

"Why bother Carrie. You know they're just coming off in a couple of minutes anyway. Tanya added.

"I know but I can't just walk out there naked."

"Why not? Tanya added.

"Because I just can't"

"We'll have to work on that."

"I'm not sure I can do this again. This going naked in front of all these people is crazy. " Carrie said here nervousness returning.

"That's why you should just walk out there as you are."

Carrie quickly pulled them on being careful to not catch her extended nipples in the zipper. As it was they were still quite noticeable as they poked hard against the material.

"You may have to help me. I don't know if I can take my this off in front of all those people" Carrie said to Tanya.

"Not a problem. It will be my pleasure to help you strip." Tanya answered enthusiastically.

The girls couldn't help but notice the hundreds of people cheering them as appeared. They had become overnight sensations so the organizers had move their match to center court which had the most room for spectators. To Carrie this just meant that there were going to be more people staring at her.

Their new sponsor had told them to make sure that they had their bottled of sun block prominently displayed so the Sun Touch name could be clearly seen but Carrie's mind was a blur with emotions. Luckily Diggy remembered and arranged they stuff for maximum exposure, exposure Sun Touch desperately desired and Carrie dreaded. For Sun Touch it was their name on a tiny bottle and for Carrie it was playing volleyball in front of perhaps a thousand people in nothing more than she was born in.

Once they were introduced it was time to get ready to play. For Tanya that was simple. For Carrie however that meant getting naked again.

Carrie felt like she was on the verge of getting sick as she fidgeted nervously.

"OK, hotness. Time to meet your admiring audience." Tanya told her.

"Here take a drink, Carrie." Diggy said as she handed Carrie a fresh bottle of her enhanced water.

It did help calm her but the longer term effect was even more dramatic.

"You're going to have to help me. I can't do this myself." Carrie told Tanya, shaking slightly as she did.

"With Pleasure my gorgeous teammate. Tanya told her as she quickly reached for the zipper of Carries warm up jacket.

As she did a quiet fell over the crowd in anticipation of what was going to happen next. Carrie closed her eye as if separating herself from what was about to happened. With one quick motion Tanya pulled the zipper down baring Carrie's perfectly tan breasts.. You could her numerous sighs as the top quickly slid of Carrie's shoulders leaving her topless. Tanya then bent over and just as quickly pulled the warm up pants down Carries long legs. In a second she went from fully clothed to bare assed naked the crowd looked on in silence.

"All ready sexy," Tanya whispered as she gave Carrie a slow once over as did the crowd.

"Have Diggy lock them up as well so she's not tempted to put them back on."

"Not a problem there." Ready to play.

The crowd was still quiet as Carrie finally opened her eyes. Being naked while practicing was one thing but for all of Diggy's effort to get her prepared for this it was not any better the second time. If anything she felt more naked than before having shaved her tiny landing strip for the photo shoot.

Suddenly a "Go Carrie" was yelled from the crowd and everyone seemed to snap back to reality and the girls moved out onto the court, Carrie still fidgeting as she got into passion to receive.

Once the game began, naked Carrie was back to Carrie the volleyball player. After digging an early hole the girls came back late with Carrie diving this way and that for stray balls. This would have been quite a feat under normal circumstances but on a couple of occasions Carrie dove hard into the sand. On each occasion there were noticeable gasps from the crowd,

The girls actually won the game on one particularly spectacular dive by Carrie that forced many in the crowd, especially the women to cover their eyes. A hush fell over the crowd followed by a cheer as Carrie got up this time instinctively rubbed her sore breasts which seemed to take the full impact of her dive. She made her way over to the shower and rinsed off allowing both Tanya and Diggy to inspect her tender globes for damage.

"Damn, Carrie, You have to be more careful." Tanya said realizing that Carrie had really taken that one in a really sensitive place.

"I have some aspercream." Diggy added. "It's a cream form of aspirin and should help with the pain."

"I think I need some. They hurt a lot."

"Yeah, stop damaging the material. Look at those scrapes."

Carries right boob had a bunch of tiny abrasion and both nipples were red. She resisted rubbing them since she was not totally hidden from the eager eyes of the crowd. Diggy quickly came back with the tube but held it back as Carrie reached for it.

"You better let me put this on. This stuff will numb your fingers. You won't be able to feel a thing." Diggy explained.

With that she moved closer and started gently rubbing it on Carries right nipple followed by the left. Carrie winced in pain as she backed away from Diggy touch causing her breasts to wobble ever so sexily as she did.

"Easy. It takes a few minutes but should numb then right up in case you try one of those dives again."

"No. It's just that people can see."

"Don't be so silly. I'm just trying to help." Diggy explained with authority in her voice. Respecting Diggy's orders Carrie turned back towards Diggy trusting her chest out a little presenting her breasts for further application as one would expect someone to present and arm or leg for treatment. Diggy then made sure each of Carries breasts were completely covered before going back and doing her nipples a second time.

In other cases it probably wouldn't attract any attention as a coach or trainer attended to an athletes' injury but this was not your typical injury and certainly not in a typical place.

"Want me to do down below. You know how all that sand can be irritating. " Diggy offered.

"What, NO, not here." Carried whispered a little shocked at the offer.

By the time the girls took to the court for the second game the cream had already started to take effect. Carrie had always had sensitive skin especially her breasts and nipples but under these unusual circumstances this was not a good thing. The cream had effectively numbed Carrie's chest and nipples to the point she couldn't even feel them. She was thankful that the pain was gone but had hoped this stuff wears off quickly because it felt strange to not feel her breasts move as she walked.

The second game was hard fought with the lead going back and forth before Carrie started to dominate the game with several blocked shots and several more spectacular dives. Then just when things were going there way Carrie over jumped one of the other team's spikes. As she stretched as high as she could the ball came crashing down lower that she expected catching her square in the right breasts. The crowd all saw the impact and seemed to gasp in unison. As is was, the ball rebounded off Carried bare chest but right into the net before falling to the grown along with Carrie.

Tanya called a time out as she ran to her fallen friend. Diggy also ran to Carrie's aid as she rolled over in the sand before quickly getting to her feet and bending over still holding her hand

"Oh god, that look like it hurt" Tanya asked.

It hurt alright but not half as much as it would have it Diggy hadn't spread the numbing lotion all over Carrie's chest before the start of the game.

"I'll be alright." Carrie gasped still clutching her sore breast.

Diggy called the girls over for a huddle. Carrie was wound up like a rubber band despite the pain in her chest but still seemed right on the edge as Didgy tried to calm her down.

"Are you ok Carrie? Diggy asked.

"I don't know what's the matter with me." Carrie said between gasps. "I'm so turned on I feel like I'm going to explode."

"Just take deep breaths and try to relax."

Carried had calmed down a little but was still feeling like an orgasm was coming as she went back in the court. Again she jumped this way and that as the crowd looked on in awe. She was a blur of energy as she blocked one spike at the net and then dove for a ball no one would have expected anyone to reach. She was amazing as she again blocked an attempted spike for the win.

Tanya ran up and grabbed Carrie's naked body and hoisted her up as Carrie screamed and shook as a tremendous orgasm swept over her. They had won and Carrie had managed her arousal perfectly climaxing literally at just the perfect time. She wasn't sure if anyone had notice her orgasm but under the circumstances she really didn't care.

Carrie's orgasm was just beginning to subside when Millie Woods from the Surf Chronicle came up and starting asking questions, sticking a microphone in her face.

"Great Job. Girls. How's it feel to win?" She asked.

If she only knew.

"Ah Great....." Carrie said between gasps.

Carrie's was just regaining her composure when a person with a large camera came to stand my Millie. Carrie's body was dripping wet from sweet and other fluids and as the Camera man took aim on her.

"You can't put me on TV like this" she yelled holding her hands at her side with her palms facing the Camera man in an expression that said, What are you crazy, but in reality just drew more attention to her athletic body.

"Don't worry Carrie the production guys will put little bars or pixelate it over your naughty bits for the prudes at the network." Millie explained. "We just want to do a quick interview."

"Sure, we can do an interview." Tanya jumped in being Carries impromptu spokes person.

"What?" Carrie yelled to her with a look of anger as Tanya reached in and cleaned some sand of Carrie' arm and chest catching Carrie' rock hard right nipple in the process. Those same nipples that took the full force of that missed spike earlier.

"So. that was quite a spectacular match. I guess that puts to bed the rumors that last week's win was a fluke. "

"You better believe it. We're for real and going paces baby." Tanya yelled as Millie tried to get a comment from Carrie.

"Carrie, dear. That was quite a hit you took there. That had to hurt."

"Yeah, It did." She answered un-consciously cleaning some of the sand off it her breast and giving it a comforting rub in the process.

The effect was memorizing as everyone paused to take in the site and get a view of her erect red nubs.

It didn't take long for Carrie's anxious admires to crowed them in with a someone grabbing her bare butt cheeks as she struggled to coherently answered Millie's questions. She tried to ignore them as best she could but left out a little yelp when they got a little over enthusiastic. She also had to shooing one away with her hand as one tried to reach around front.

"Can we get out of her? It's getting a little crazy." Carrie pleaded.

"We really have to get going. It's been wonderful talking to you." Tanya said as she and Carrie tried to get way from some of her overly enthusiastic fans.

Once again they had to all but force her way through the crowed until it opened up enough that Carrie was freed of the hands grouping her bare body. Carrie and Tanya quickly made their way to the locker room but not before hearing this one guy yelling her name. As she turned she noticed that it was that same cute guy she had met the prior week at the beach.

"Hi, Carrie responded shyly." "What are you doing here?"

Once again Carrie was embarrassed to be being seen naked by this cute guy that she wouldn't mind getting to know better.

Carrie1
Carrie1
618 Followers