A Passionate Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned to the living room and set the glass of water on the coffee table. You know, now that I think about it a bathroom break is probably a good idea. Jim headed down the hall to the master bedroom, which had its own bathroom. "Lucia? I'm going to use the other bathroom. Please make yourself at home; I'll only be a moment," he called through the door as he walked by.

"Okay," he heard Lucia say faintly through the door.

***

Jim zipped up his fly and flushed the toilet, putting the toilet seat down. He'd had to turn the faucet on to help himself relax and will his cock down enough to relieve himself. He washed his hands and looked at himself in the mirror. He couldn't help but remember John Travolta's character in 'Pulp Fiction,' in the bathroom at Mia and Marcellus' house, though their positions were decidedly opposite. Tonight I will most assuredly *not* be going home and jerking off. He put his fists up in a small victory celebration and made sure everything was in order.

Jim briefly considered leaving the bathroom completely bare-assed, but thought better of it. Then he thought about Lucia's lovely lips stretched around his thick cock, those enchanting brown eyes looking up at him . . . and his cock was almost at full mast again, stretching down his pant-leg. Soon. Very soon.

He opened the door and turned off the light. As he stepped into the master bedroom he prepared to holler something to Lucia, when his breath caught in this throat. There was Lucia, kneeling next to the bed, wearing nothing but a hungry smile and pair of sheer, black panties. Holy Lord, Jim thought to himself, momentarily at a loss for words. She knelt their primly, her chest thrust out, her hands on her thighs, her arms gently compressing her enormous breasts together, waiting expectantly for him. Jim's cock was almost instantly at full erection again, precum freely flowing from the tip.

Jim collected his jaw from the floor and walked toward Lucia, holding her penetrating, hungry gaze with his own. He stopped just short of her, looking down into her upturned face, flushed with desire and longing.

"You are absolutely stunning, Lucia. You know, my personal rule is usually 'Ladies First,' but I think you have waited long enough for your prize," Jim said, as he gently reached out and cupped her chin. He reached behind her and grabbed a pillow from the bed, putting it at his feet and helping her onto it. With that she slowly ran her hands up his legs, not stopping until her right hand traveled lightly over his cock and arrived at his belt. She deftly opened his pants and then secured her fingers in his boxers and began to tug them down. Inch by inch, his thick cock was revealed to her voracious gaze, and Jim was once again awestruck by the beauty and sexiness of the creature before him.

The waistband of his boxers caught briefly on his distended cock-crown, and Lucia gave a sharp tug to finally free her prize. The sensation of his boxers scraping over his cockhead caused his cock to lurch, barely missing Lucia's nose and sending a gout of precum across her face. She stared in open-mouthed astonishment at Jim's circumcised cock, and he was worried for a moment that she was having second thoughts.

"My, GOD!" she exclaimed in wonder, "You have the most magnificent cock. I mean, I knew it was going to be big, but Jesus . . ." she trailed off, transfixed by the pillar of flesh before her. Jim knew his cock was pretty thick but not especially long, but prudently decided not to belabor the point. Lucia's reaction caused his cock to stand even firmer to attention and a large bead of precum formed at the tip of his fat, round helmet. As it grew to a fat dollop and began its slow descent toward the ground, Lucia leaned in and caught the end of the string on her tongue, closing her eyes and moaning. Jim watched in rapt fascination as she opened her eyes, looked up to make eye-contact with him, and slowly followed the sticky string back to its source.

She had to swallow the thick juice as she reached his knob, and when she closed her mouth the stream of precum continued to flow and coat her lips. She reached up her right hand to grasp his cock around the base, her fingers and thumb unable to meet around his girth. Lucia then planted a sloppy, sticky kiss right on the underside of his cockhead, and a streamer of precum followed her lips as she sat back to once again admire the thick meat in her hand.

Then she did something that nearly caused Jim to lose his week's-worth of cum right then and there. Making eye-contact with him again, she brought her face in under his cock and proceeded to slap the fat dick against her face! Jim's cock made wet, slapping sounds as it left streaks and puddles of precum all over Lucia's face. *SMACK, SMACK, SMACK* over her cheeks and her mouth and even her forehead.

Releasing his cock, she then leaned in under him and brought her mouth once again to his bloated, aching balls. "Mmmmmmmm . . . " Jim heard her moan as her lips made contact with his clean-shaven scrotum. His cock rested heavily on her face, it's girth obscuring the entire left side, as she kissed and suckled his tender testicles. Jim was in heaven as Lucia worshiped his balls, his cock dancing and leaking over her gorgeous face.

After a minute or so Lucia sat back and looked up at him adoringly, her face shiny with precum and beaming with pleasure. Jim took this brief respite to quickly slide out of his shoes, pants, and underwear. As he pulled his shirt over his head he felt Lucia's hands running sensuously over his flat stomach and he couldn't repress a shudder as his cock twitched violently again.

Now fully denuded, Jim sat on the edge of the bed and spread his legs to give Lucia access to her desire. As she scooted in and rested both hands around the base of his cock, Jim brought his own hands down to caress and squeeze Lucia's amazing tits. She closed her eyes and moaned at his touch, letting Jim know that his efforts were not in vain.

Suddenly she snapped her eyes open and took in his cock with a determined, measuring stare. "I am going to take this fat fucker down to the root," she said, as if trying to psych herself up. Jim paused in his ministrations on her breasts to watch her stretch her mouth as wide as she could to accommodate his thick mushroom tip. Jim had never had anyone take his cock into their throat, and many of his girlfriends had had a hard time getting his cock into their mouths without scraping it with their teeth. Lucia showed her prowess and determination from the start by getting his entire cockhead into her mouth without scraping once.

She paused at this point and looked up into Jim's eyes. He stared back in wonder and admiration, and Lucia smiled up at him as best she could with her lips stretched to the limit around his girth. She then braced her right hand at the base of his cock and brought her left hand down to his balls. Jim groaned deeply and threw his head back as she began her slow, determined descent.

Jim felt her tongue dancing and sliding around the underside of his cock as Lucia began a gentle bobbing motion, taking him slightly deeper on each downstroke. He knew he wouldn't last long with this amazing girl hungrily devouring his cock. Jim felt his cockhead reach Lucia's molars and compress slightly to fit in between. Lucia gagged a little as his distended knob made contact with the back of her throat. Her eyes were already watering and her nostrils flared for air, but her hand maintained its grip and her tongue continued to swipe back and forth all over the part of his cock in her mouth.

She held there for a long moment before slowing pulling back, keeping suction on his cock so that when his knob slipped from her mouth it was with a loud *POP*, and thick streams of saliva rolled down his cock and over his balls, connecting her mouth to his head with thick strands.

"Hey, don't worry about it. You are fucking amazing . . . " Jim's reassurances were cut short as Lucia, not missing a beat, brought her mouth around his cock once again. This time she swirled her tongue all around the head and worked her lips around the top of his shaft. She sucked and twisted her head using her right hand to firmly stroke the rest of his cock. Jim felt the cum boiling in his balls and unconsciously gave Lucia's breast a very firm squeeze. She moaned around his cock stretching her jaw, and her right hand left his cock as she prepared once again to take him all the way down.

Jim, through the haze of mind-numbing pleasure, saw her move down toward her panties and slide underneath, quickly locating her clit and rubbing insistently. He couldn't believe she was getting so hot from his cock in her mouth, and he hoped she had a mind-shattering climax in reward for her efforts.

Keeping her left hand cradling his balls, she pushed her way down his cock until the fat knob was again pressing against the back of her throat. She leaned up on her knees to get more leverage, and Jim saw the pleading in her eyes as she looked up at him. Jim usually didn't go in much for face-fucking, mostly because his girth made that a cruel joke for both parties, but Lucia clearly wanted his help. Who am I to refuse a lady? he thought to himself, generously.

Jim released Lucia's breasts with a parting squeeze and gently put his hands into Lucia's lovely brown hair. He was still a little amazed when she looked up at him with gratitude, maintaining eye-contact as she made love to his cock with her mouth. She began a swallowing motion and pushed herself down onto his thick cock. Jim then began to apply additional pressure, pulling her head down onto his cock. Suddenly he felt her throat give way as his tremendous cockhead slipped into her throat. Tears were running down her face as her lips descended the rest of his cock to sit around the base. He felt her tongue try to push its way out of her mouth, but there was just no room. The sensation of her swallowing around his cock was better than Jim had ever dreamed possible, and he felt his nuts draw up tight against him in preparation.

With his breath coming shorter and quicker and that tingling sensation spreading out from his groin, Jim released his hold on Lucia's head to allow her to pull back and get some air. But she was determined and maintained her lip-lock around the base of his cock and continued swallowing around his head lodged in her throat.

"Oh, God, Lucia! I'm going to cum any second, girl!" Jim exclaimed, trying to warn her.

Lucia just kept her eyes intently on his and then her left hand gave Jim's heavy balls a squeeze. Lucia's stunning beauty, her unstoppable desire, her cocksucking skill, and the night's teasing were all too much for Jim to bear, and her squeeze on his testicles sent him violently over the edge.

He felt Lucia begin to shake and moan with her own climax as the cum was forced into his shaft and began its ascent. The massive orgasm exploded over Jim's whole body and he threw his head back in ecstasy. The first spurt of cum went straight down Lucia's throat and Jim thought it would never end. Maintaining her hand on her pussy and a gentle milking motion on his balls, Lucia slid his cock out of her throat until just the head remained inside and firmly swept her tongue back and forth over his sweet spot, her own moans of passionate pleasure increasing the intensity of Jim's orgasm unbelievably.

The second spurt shot thickly and violently into the back of Lucia's throat, forcing her head from his cock and gagging her. Her teeth involuntarily scraped over the ridge of his cockhead as it left her mouth. She closed her eyes and sputtered slightly, attempting to swallow the massive amount of thick jizz clogging the back of her throat. Jim's cock was far from done, however, and three massive bolts spurted in quick succession, forcefully coating Lucia's face in his creamy spend.

She quickly recovered and clamped her lips over his head once again, and brought her left hand up to firmly stroke his base, desperate for the rest of his ejaculate. Jim's cock was happy to oblige and fired off four more hot, thick spurts of cum into Lucia's mouth. Jim's orgasm continued to rock him, his testicles clenching violently, reveling in this long-awaited release.

The spurting stopped but Jim's cock continued to pump sperm into Lucia's hungry mouth for another 30 seconds. She swallowed as fast as she could, her throat becoming clogged with Jim's extra-thick cum. As his orgasm finally subsided, Jim looked down at Lucia, still nursing on his cock, cum leaking from around her stretched lips, her face almost completely coated in sperm.

Sensing that he was finally done, Lucia released Jim's cock and it fell back onto his stomach with a heavy *SPLAT*. Jim brought his hands to Lucia's face and gently removed his cum from her clenched eyes with his thumbs. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at Jim with the most joyful, grateful, satisfied look he had ever seen. She grabbed his hands and licked the cum from his thumbs. Then she proceeded to use her own hands to catch the sperm sliding down her face and brought it to her mouth. Jim watched this display in awe, his appreciation for this girl (already considerable) growing by the second.

"Oh, my GOD, that was incredible . . . " they both began at the same time. Jim chuckled, his heart still pounding in his chest as he tried to catch his breath. Lucia, too, was gasping for air around handfuls of cum, her face and breasts flushed now from what Jim would surmise was a pretty intense orgasm.

Jim once again leaned in and brought Lucia's face to his. He closed his eyes and kissed her deeply and firmly, oblivious to the strong taste of his own cum in her mouth. He held onto her and kissed her passionately for what seemed far too short a time. When he broke the kiss, he and Lucia just stared into one another's eyes for awhile.

"Lucia, you are the most incredible woman I have ever met," Jim stated matter-of-factly.

"And you are a rare specimen yourself, Jim. A sweet gentleman with an insane cock! And those balls! Jesus! I thought you were never going to stop cumming!" she exclaimed, laughing. With that she glanced down to see his thick member still half-hard against his thigh. "Oh, my God, are you ready to go again already??"

"Oh, honey, I have big plans for you tonight. This was just round one. Now that the edge is off, the fun can really begin," Jim said, winking at her. Lucia just stared up at him awestruck, a small trickle of drool escaping the corner of her mouth. "What's say we head for the shower and get cleaned up a bit first?" Jim asked.

Lucia shook herself from her stupor and replied, "That sounds lovely," still collecting shots of sperm from her breasts.

"After you, m'Lady," Jim said as he stood, helping Lucia to her feet. As he watched Lucia walk to the bathroom he was once again captivated by her ample, round ass as it bounced and rolled behind her. His cock filling with blood in anticipation, Jim thought, I am officially the most blessed man alive. Let the festivities begin!

Still watching her ass, Jim licked his lips and followed her into the bathroom . . .

The End (of the beginning ;-) )