A Passionate 'Song'...

Story Info
Rick plays Trish's body like a musical instrument.
842 words
4.11
19.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Passionate "Song" For a Loving Couple

The wonderful melody we made had been haunting me for days, unable to re-create it using the only the lasting memory; I entice you in and promise a slow instrumental gathering. I wanted to experience the pleasures and music we made before.

I persuaded you to lay back and relax, and let this conductor have control of his orchestra. As I kissed your lips and felt you body pressed to mine, I knew we were going to make some beautiful music this day. To properly take care of my fine women before me, I decided to lie you down and polish your precious body.

I slowly removed your clothes as if removing a fine instrument from its protective case. I laid your nakedness down, and began to slowly massage your arms and shoulders and moved down across your succulent breast. You feeling the deep pleasures took several deep breaths of enjoyment. I then moved slowly down to your legs and rubbed them gently yet firm enough to relax you.

The next step was your back. I nudged to roll over and then I once again began to rub you down. I worked down your shoulders and back, to the little of your back. I then moved over your beautiful ass, and down the back of your legs. To properly finish the job, I took warm baby oil to polish your dark tanned skin. Once again I nudged you to roll over and then polished your breast stomach and legs with the oil. This really turned me on, seeing your tanned body and glistening with oil.

In order to properly conduct this music I passionately kiss your tender lips. I moved down your entire body taking in your tender skin. Being the conductor here, my masterful tongue work brings forth a round of resonating notes, punctuated by your increasing ragged breathing as my oral ministrations take you to new heights. As my tongue found your moist folds, a deep bass moan sounds from me as I bask in your wonderful essence. The deep moan sends shivers through your body, and in reaction an alto of moans ring from you.

Your excitement builds as the tempo rises. You find your hands meeting your own body, playing yourself as if you were a luxurious harp. You found every string and strummed each of them in order. First, your lower stomach then up to your ripe breast to squeeze their fullness sends shocks through your body like the clashing of a symbol. This compounded with my tongue strumming your lower strings became a pulsating rhythm that you timed with your low moans.

Finally, as your body moves with the beat we are creating, you are able to feel the bow I have for you. Even a deeper moan emulates from your delicate lips as you anticipate the filling pleasure to come. I then remove any article of clothing left on me, and move up closer to you. I draw my bow across your delicate sting, and your moans swell in response. The slow strumming of my bow makes over your heated instrument sends thunderous quakes through your body. In your rhythmic response I realize that this is the perfect medium for this composition. As I gently align my bow to your awaiting tranquillity, you begin to make a harmonious reverberation of pleasure. Like the solo in a Kenny G song, your moans resonate through the house.

As I draw my bow across your fine instrument this causes your melody to flow more complex, more urgent as the vibrations of my bow echo within your body. Your voice rings out in a song of pure pleasure as my bow reaches every part of your instruments confines, bringing an adoring feeling as this music plays on.

We decide to move and realign our arrangement. I move over to my back, and you move closer over top. You then lower yourself onto my bow, singing out in ecstasy, as once again the song tempo rises with your manipulation. The passion of our song begins to get intense as the passion builds in thunderous trembling within you. Your passion builds into a feverish solo as in a rock concert and completing a drum solo.

Sweat pours from our bodies as the song reaches a high, and then slows back to a simple melody once again. We move back a little and I lay my bow to the side. You then move over to me to practice your oral techniques on my instrument. You start off licking your lips as if preparing yourself for initial contact with my trumpet. Before long your expert manipulation of my instrument sends tremendous body shaking waves of pleasure. Soon from there we reconfigured our song to reinstate the chorus of our song. I thrust my instrument harder and faster to increase the pace of this new melody.

Now like the repetitious waves of rolling thunder are heart felt; our emotional state and song finally reach a passionate crescendo.