A Patch of Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“If you want to sleep, that’s up to you, but you’re certainly not going anywhere right now, buster,” she said as she hugged me tightly.

I reached around each of them to hold a breast in each hand. The contrast was amazing: Cathy’s heavy mounds and Sheri’s smaller, long-nippled beauties. I nestled my head down into the pillow, closed my eyes and was asleep in seconds.

When I awoke, the first thing I noticed was that I no longer had anyone’s titties in my hands. This was quickly followed by the realization that someone was licking and sucking on my cock. I looked down to see Cathy’s red head bobbing up and down on my pole. Sheri, meanwhile, was fondling my balls and tickling my anus with her other hand. As you can imagine, it didn’t take long for the two of them to bring me to climax and before I could even form the words to say that I was about to come, I shot off into Cathy’s mouth. She gagged a bit at first, but kept sucking until I couldn’t stand the sensations any more and begged her to stop.

Both of them looked up at me with wicked grins on their faces.

“We just thought that might be a fun way to wake you up,” Sheri said. “Did you like that?”

“You know, I gotta tell you, I don’t think ‘like’ really covers it,” I replied with a laugh. They both started laughing and crawled back up to me. I turned my head to the window and saw that it was no longer early afternoon. The sun had set and it was quite dark out.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“A little after seven o’clock,” answered Cathy, “and we’re going to order a pizza. Are you going to stay for dinner?”

My thoughts ran to my lonely townhouse, empty of anyone else since the divorce. “There’s nowhere else I’d rather be than right here,” I said, “Do you think I could take a shower, though?”

Cathy answered first. “I think that’s a great idea. Let’s you and me take a shower while Sheri calls Angelo’s.”

“Oh, fine,” said Sheri with a laugh. “You two go ahead. Don’t worry about me,” she said, sarcastically.

Cathy and I padded into the bathroom that she had used hours before. It had a big, old claw-foot tub with shower curtain surrounding it. I started the water running while Cathy got some towels out of the linen closet. After the water got warm, I reached out my hand and helped Cathy into the tub. I followed her in and closed the curtain behind me. She took the soap and started right in on me. It felt so great that I just stood there and let her work. She moved from my chest downward. She skipped over my dick and soaped up my legs and feet. When I turned around she did my back and all the way down to my calves. Then, reaching around my legs, she started washing my cock. It was again rock hard and I was afraid she’d bring me off before I could stick it in her again. She stopped just before I reached orgasm and handed me the soap.

“Now it’s my turn,” she said with a wicked grin as she turned her back to me.

Starting at her shoulders, I lathered her from neck to heels. I spent a little extra time running my soapy hand up and down the crack of her ass. I even went so far as to circle her puckered little rosebud with my middle finger. As I did, she had to reach out and put her hands on the wall of the shower or she would have sunk down into the tub. Just as I turned her around to get my hands on those huge knockers, the curtain was pulled back and a naked Sheri joined us.

“Having fun, are we?” she asked with a giggle.

I made her stand next to Cathy and went to work on both of them, one with each hand. I soaped up two pairs of tits, two tummies, two pussies, two pairs of legs, two of everything. Cathy had a bit of a head start so I was able to bring her off pretty quickly. As she rinsed herself off, I turned Sheri around and did her back, again paying special attention to her behind. Her legs nearly buckled when I ran my finger around, and just a little way into, her backdoor.

After we all dried ourselves off we sat down in the living room. The girls had bathrobes on and I was wearing only a couple of large towels. The pizza arrived and all three of us dove right in. I couldn’t remember the last time I was so hungry. Sheri had ordered an extra large, so we all had our fill.

By the time we finished the food and cleaned up the glasses and paper plates, it was almost nine-thirty.

“Well,” I said, “maybe I should be going.”

“Going?” they both said in unison.

“Do you have to?” asked Cathy.

“Yeah,” said Sheri, “if you don’t have to be somewhere I think it would be nice if you stayed over. What do you think?”

I looked at the two of them, each exceedingly attractive in their different ways. Standing up, I took each of them by the hand and started walking back to Sheri’s room.

She must have changed the linens while Cathy and I were in the shower, because the bed was neatly turned down and I could smell the fresh scent of the clean sheets. I took off my towels and climbed into the bed. Cathy and Sheri shed their robes and quickly joined me.

This time I decided to be a bit more of a leader than a follower. I started rubbing Cathy’s swollen belly, dipping down into her nude little honeypot at regular intervals. Then I asked her to get on her hands and knees for me. I took Sheri’s hand in mine and drew it to Cathy’s dripping slit. She took up right where I had left off. Meanwhile, I moved behind Cathy and took in her wonderful, firm butt. I started in massaging it and tickling her anus. Sheri and I must have been on the same wavelength, because she started dipping into Cathy’s cunt and spreading the juices into the pregnant woman’s asshole. She also lubed up my now hard cock with Cathy’s moisture. I moved closer to those chubby cheeks and started rubbing the head of my circumcised penis up and down her crack. When I felt the time was right, I started to concentrate on that pinkish-brown hole. Leaning down over her back, I whispered into Cathy’s ear what I wanted to do. Her only answer was a moan. I don’t know if it was Sheri’s movements in her cunt or the feel of my cock knocking on her backdoor, but she was transported by sexual heat. I reached forward and grabbed her pendulous udders. I had never fucked a woman in the ass before, but everything I’d read about it stressed relaxation. I muttered low and soothing things into her ear and started pushing ever so slowly. Her moaning increased in volume as I pressed forward and Sheri concentrated on her clit. Then it happened. I was in. Well, the head was in, anyway. I stopped and let her stretched anus become accustomed to the intrusion, and then started pushing once more. I was soon balls deep in her incredibly tight rear entrance.

“Oh, jeez, oh yes, oh God!” Cathy was getting very vocal. Sheri leaned over so she could see my cock moving in and out of her friend’s asshole. She didn’t stop stroking Cathy’s clit and even reached between the redhead’s thighs to tickle my scrotum. I knew I wasn’t going to last very long, this being my first ass-fuck and all. Cathy started to climax and her anus started to rhythmically squeeze my cock. That was all it took and I came like a son-of-a-gun. I shot load after load deep into her bowels and kept spasming long after I stopped ejaculating. I was finally able to withdraw from Cathy’s asshole and my cock came out with an audible pop.

I lay back down on the bed and tried to catch my breath. Cathy rolled onto her side facing me and Sheri lay with her head on Cathy’s breasts and her legs draped over my back.

“Sheri, you’ve got to try that,” breathed Cathy, “It was great. Great.”

“No, I don’t think so,” replied Sheri, “I’m not as adventurous as you.”

I spoke up. “Not adventurous? Have you ever masturbated another woman before today?”

“No,” she said.

“Have you ever showered with a man and woman together?”

“No.”

“Have you ever sat on another woman’s face and had her lick you until you couldn’t take it anymore?”

“No, I haven’t.”

“Well, then,” I said, “maybe you weren’t adventurous before, but I don’t think you can say that anymore, do you?”

She lay there, with her head pillowed on her friend’s huge tits, and didn’t answer right away. Then she swung her legs off of me and hurried to the bathroom. When she came back a few seconds later she was carrying a wet washcloth. She climbed back into the bed and started gently cleaning my limp member. After washing me off, she wasted no more time but started licking and sucking my dick back to full hardness. Cathy giggled and moved to Sheri’s tight rear end. She began stroking and kissing her friend’s ass. While Sheri got my cock ready, Cathy pulled open Sheri’s butt cheeks and started licking her little asshole. Sheri’s tongue and lips worked their magic on me and my dick was soon hard again. I positioned her on all fours and got in place behind her. Cathy shifted her attention to Sheri’s cunt and began rubbing the blonde’s clit with enthusiasm. Meanwhile, I was fondling and kneading Sheri’s wonderful ass. I also couldn’t resist reaching under her and tugging on those long nipples of hers.

“Are you ready, baby?” I asked. “You have to relax, now, okay?”

“I’m scared,” she whispered, “I don’t think I can do it.”.

“Wait a second,” I said, getting an idea.

I laid down on my back and positioned Sheri’s legs on either side of me, with her facing me. I told her she could go at her own speed now. She looked at me with her blue eyes moist. I had Cathy take my dick into her mouth and get it well lubricated with her saliva. Meanwhile, I palmed Sheri’s jugs with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

“Okay, Sheri,” I said, “Do you think you’re ready?”

She slowly nodded her head and lowered her ass down to my rod. Cathy held my cock in her hand and positioned it at Sheri’s backdoor. Sheri, in control now, seemed to gather her courage and kept lowering herself down on my dick. I let her do all the moving and after a minute or two I felt the head of my cock slide past her sphincter and pop into her. She moaned quite loudly as I held her hips still so she could become accustomed to the intrusion.

“Oh, my God!” she said, “I can’t believe this!”

“You’re doing great, Sheri,” I assured her, “just great.”

Then she started her hips moving down again. I don’t know for sure how she was feeling, but I was nearly ready to shoot already. Fortunately, I got myself back under control and grabbed her by her ass cheeks. I got her going up and down in a pretty good rhythm as her rear chute loosened up. I started climbing toward my climax again and I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop this time. I glanced over at Cathy, who was watching my dick move in and out of her friend’s rear end with rapt attention. I motioned her closer. When I could reach her, I took her hand and placed it at Sheri’s dripping pussy. She knew just what to do and quickly got Sheri really moaning. Then I could hold back no longer and shot my load deep into her. Sheri’s orgasm followed mine by only a moment or two. She tightened her legs and, consequently, her anus. I was locked into her and couldn’t move, even if I’d wanted to. Then her climax passed and she went limp all over. She collapsed down on me, as real tears filled her eyes. My now limp member slid out of her, done for the day.

“Are you okay, babe?” I asked.

“Mmmm,” was all she could reply, but I knew what she meant.

We slept together that night, all in Sheri’s big bed. When we awoke in the morning there was this incredible sense of togetherness without a hint of embarrassment or guilt.

I visited the two of them every day for the rest of that week. Then, at their suggestion, I moved in. We each had our own room, but I very seldom slept alone. It was me and Cathy, or me and Sheri, or all three of us together, like that first day. And when Cathy’s baby arrived, we still lived together in that big old farmhouse. Since I was in construction, I made a lot of repairs and improvements, including turning a very large pantry into a nursery for the baby.

My life took a drastic turn for the better that day. And I had a little patch of ice to thank for it.

12