A Pearl in the Snow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rick took another step forward to grab her she acquiesced, and began to slowly undress while facing away from us. She refused to take her panties off however, and Rick grabbed her and picked her up in his arms, carrying her into the hot waters to join us.

Pat had a good figure with very nice C-cup breasts and nipples that were a little small but still serviceable. She could stand to lose a few pounds but seemed more 'soft' rather than fat. Her few tan lines suggested that when Pat ever did sunbathe or swim she wore a very conservative one-piece suit.

When Rick finally released her, she huddled next to her husband and kept as deep into the water as she could get and still breathe. Shinju moved over to her at once and gave her a full body hug such that their breasts certainly mashed together and gave her a fairly chaste lip kiss. Taking her hand, she thanked Pat for coming in and joining us and told her that she had a very attractive body and should never be ashamed of it. She gave Pat and Rick a last pair of kisses on the cheek and then swam back over to join me, wrapping her arms and legs around me and impaling herself on my cock while she kissed me in one smooth motion.

"Take it slow and gentle" I whispered to her, "Lets not scare our new friends too much on their first day". Shinju agreed and we moved away from Rick and Pat to allow them a bit of privacy as well.

*************

I'm sure they knew what we were doing, but we tried not to be too blatant about it. I needn't have worried, after the two of them had hugged together for a long while I heard a loud feminine squeak of surprise and turned to see Pat's water soaked panties being tossed out of the water by Rick. He then grabbed her legs and swiftly mounted her much as Shinju and I were doing.

Soon it became quite obvious that both couples were indeed fucking, and Shinju moans and hisses to be 'fucked harder' were becoming quite audible. Pat's moans of pleasure were becoming louder also and we finally heard a louder cry as she seemed to cum and Rick soon grunted himself as his cum filled her. I decided that Shinju and I had had enough fun for awhile and after she finished her next little mini-gasm I filled her cunt up as well.

Each couple cuddled together in private for awhile, and then we moved back together for some conversation and more elbow and body soaking in the steamy waters. Shinju now allowed her full breasts to be visible above the water, and even Pat seemed to 'forget' to keep hers always covered and occasionally her nipples bobbed up for a brief glance.

Rick and I start to talk ball and Shinju grabbed Pat's hand and pulled her a little ways off for some 'girl talk' of their own.

Rick asked me when we would be getting married, and I laughed and gave him a brief explanation of our complicated three-way love life. Shinju and I were together 'for life' but we didn't yet want the intrusion of an official marriage as it might make Misaki feel left out. My women were now very emotionally and sexually attached to each other and to me, and the longer our relationship lasted the more viable the idea of a permanent triad relationship seemed to become to us. The details were going to be complicated though, and everyone wanted to take it slow.

Rick and Pat's own relationship seemed equally complicated. They had been married for nearly ten years and they had met when he was in his first season of "A" level baseball. She was a Baptist minister's daughter who had 'always been a good girl' and was a still virgin on the night of their marriage, he at twenty-one, she just nineteen. She was a good loving wife and wanted to be a good mother as well, but it hadn't happened yet. She was even now still very uncomfortable with anything to do with sex, and they only rarely had it in other than in the missionary position - and in the dark.

Pat now realized her sex life was extremely vanilla and that every other woman around her seemed to have a more satisfying sex life than she did, but she couldn't seem to 'break her programming', as she put it. In fact, the decision to play in Japan rather than accept an AAA ball assignment was intended to give her a real change of scenery and hopefully allow her to come out of her shell and 'broaden her horizons a bit'.

Shinju and Patricia seemed to be lost in their conversation, which I was willing to bet closely mirrored Rick's and mine. Pat seemed to wipe away tears occasionally and the women often embraced and hugged. The full view of Pat's breasts, albeit now at a distance, was becoming a more common sight. At length, just as it was starting to get dark, the girls returned to us, hands held together and announced that they were hungry and wanted their dinner back at the hotel.

Hand in hand they walked out of the water together, their wiggling hips and asses providing Rick and I with a most delightful show, and Shinju was giving hers a bit more of a swing than even usually. Pat dressed fairly rapidly and did conceal herself as much as possible, but allowed Shinju to dry her back and even her butt before Shinju handed her the towel and let Pat do the same for her as she quickly slid her dress back on. Rick and I gave our own little performance getting out of the water making sure our women got a good look at our muscular athletic physiques and especially of our semi-hard love muscles at our groins.

Mine was the first cock other than her husbands that Pat had ever seen, and I think I caught her staring at it and I gave her a smile and a wink before I kissed Shinju and began to dress for the return down the stairs to the hotel.

***********

Dinner of course was its usual magnificent multi-course feast of seafood specialties and even some local Osado Beef, a treat that even rivaled the more famous Kobe Beef of southern Japan. Our women had changed for dinner, wearing nicer more formal dresses, which for Shinju also invariably meant showing off as much of her delicious skin as possible, and naturally without any undergarments.

When the ladies left together to use the ladies room before desert and more Saki, I was certain I heard Pat whispering a little too loudly, "Don't you ever wear panties?" to which my Pearl replied with a smile, "Almost never" before they entered the room together.

They were gone for quite some time, but being domesticated men, Rick and I were used to that sort of thing.

I used the time wisely to begin his necessary and essential education of the seven varieties of locally brewed Saki. He soon settled on a favorite, different from my own taste but 'close' and we were lost in a debate of what the perfect 'smokiness' flavor should be, when the ladies returned much refreshed and we began Pat's own Saki education which continued very late into the evening before they wobbled off to their bed (Pat being very unsteady on her feet but with a big smile on her face).

Shinju and I were a bit drained, so we limited our lovemaking to just her sucking my cock to the loud drunken sounds of Rick and Pat enthusiastically fucking next door, every grunt and thrust plainly audible through the thin paper walls. Shinju gave me a smile and closed her eyes enjoying the taste of every spurt of my cock as it filled her loving mouth with my cum.

"That," she whispered to me afterwards, "was the prefect smoky flavoring she had been wanting for a great many hours". We drifted slowly to sleep in each others to the lullabies of our Rick and Pat's lovemaking, which only seemed to get more intense. It seems she was willing to try more than a few new positions and acts, and even apparently allowed Rick to cum in her mouth once.

"Good for her!" Shinju sleepily whispered with her head on my shoulder, "I told her about a few things she 'needed to be doing' to spice up their love life and she didn't seem to have ever heard of cock sucking when we talked about it in the bathroom, I had to tell her what to do. I guess she's learned how now."

As Shinju began to gently snore next to me I thought with a laugh that my darling little school teacher was certainly very qualified to be an instructor for the art of cock sucking, her previous career as a Yariman 'a ten-thousand woman' notwithstanding.

12