A Pearl in the Snow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time I had ever seem my lover with another man, and I hadn't been quite sure how would I would take it or if I could accept that, but those concerns seemed to fade from me now, and I relaxed. Soon Pat called me, or rather my cock over as she wanted to suck me while her husband finished giving his new sixteen year old looking trollop of a slut a good hard fucking.

As we had both cum repeated earlier, this last set of ejaculations took a long while in coming, but at length Rick blew his last load of the night into Shinju's cunt while Pat sucked my hard cock even harder and whispered for me to 'do it, cum in my mouth' which I at last did. She sucked out every drop and smiled and me and then shared my cum load with Shinju, who then offered her husbands cum from her well used cunt to be also cleaned out and shared.

Sachiko's was the only cunt not fucked that night. She was after all married, and fairly happily so, albeit in a bit of a rut, but she respected her vows enough not make love to any another man. Her vows did not seem to include other women, and the ladies did enjoy one last lesbian foursome in the morning before breakfast, and then she and Misaki were off soon afterward back to the movie set in Tokyo.

The four of us remaining had breakfast nude, and somehow drifted back to the bedroom again for a bit more fun before Rick and I had to leave for the Ballpark in the late afternoon.

We started with an oral swap with Shinju sucking of Rick, and Pat doing the same for me, with the ladies eager to merge the two loads of cum together in their mouths to be shared equally. I started to idly play with Shinju's delightful ass, and casually asked Rick if he and Pat ever did anal intercourse. This was something else that was new to Pat, and she perked right up and wanted to watch us do it, which Shinju and I were happy to oblige.

I got Shinju on all fours and entered her tight delicious ass, and soon she was squealing with delight. Before I knew it Rick and Pat were doing the same. The girls angled themselves so that they could kiss and fondle each other as they watched the other get their ass fucked. This was deliciously naughty and soon we were both sperming the bowels of our lovers.

Pat drew the line right there at cleaning out that mess from Shinju's ass, but she allowed Shinju to clean out hers, and finally after a long pouty face, accepted the sharing of this very special load of sperm too. The ladies still wanted more and Rick and I switched asses and eventually I came inside Pat for the first time, other than in her mouth. Her cunt still 'reserved'. This time both asses got properly cleaned afterward and while Rick and I dressed to leave for the stadium, our lovers were still licking and kissing each other sticky faces. They were still at it, lost in the same sixty-nine upon our return from the game several hours later.

By this point none of us had slept other than a slight doze in about two days and we all felt pretty much done for and we concluded this particular party. The women tearfully kissed each other goodnight and all of us got some needed sleep in own beds.

The women were now permanently inseparable, and became even more delightfully and uncontrollably wild whenever Misaki was in town or when they or we traveled to Tokyo to visit her. It seemed at times as if a non-stop lesbian orgy was always either in the works or soon about to be.

*********

Nine months to the day after this first party, Pat gave birth to their son Robert Scott. It a hard pregnancy and she almost miscarried twice. The delivery was even worse. Her Obstetric doctor told her that to try and have another child could be very life threatening, and she tearfully agreed to a hysterectomy that occurred immediately after birth. She had wanted more children, but she would settle for just this one.

The one good part of this disappointment was that her vagina became no longer reserved and a special party was held soon afterwards where it was presented before me complete with a bow and ribbon wrapping so I could enjoy that part of Pat that had been previously off-limits. The women seemed to enjoy that moment especially where each held the other's hand and they kissed together while each of their lovers filled their cunts. The four of us (well actually the five with Misaki) fit in now as a perfect family, with only love and no jealousy for each other.

***********

I also received my expected long term contract at a salary far beyond all of our wildest expectations, and I bowed gratefully and humbly before the Chief and signed it without a second of hesitation. Rick too got a long term offer that was almost as generous as mine, and the five of us settled in one winter's day at a house we had rented near Mano, deep the heart of the 'Alcohol Republic' where Saki breweries and taverns abounded. This southwestern shoreline was much more gentle and soothing to our eyes than the mountain villages father north we had been used to. The beach was softer and nicer here too, and on every day that the winter weather permitted a short nude romp on the beach was always welcomed. Over that winter we finally made some serious decisions that we had been putting off.

It was time to end the 'Big City Star' vs 'Small Village Girl' wedding debate that was still raging in the tabloids. Especially before the tabloids also discovered that Rick and I were actively and casually swapping lovers, and that our wives were also devout lesbian lovers.

It was decided that Shinju and I would have a big Shinto wedding with all of the bells and whistles somewhere so that the Chief and all of the media could have their "big Royal Wedding". Right after that, Shinju, Misaki and I, with only Rick and Pat as attendants, would offer more formal and intimate vows together in a very private ceremony at our temple.

After this final intimate ceremony, all bets were off and both of my 'wives' would then go off of the pill, probably for good, and may the most fertile girl win. The only delicate part was telling Rick that both of the cunts of my wives would now be often off-limits, temporarily, as Pat's had been.

We discussed some options to cope with this; we could restrict ourselves to just orally sharing our mates and he could use condoms for special occasions or after one of ladies became already pregnant. Rick and Pat conferred privately for awhile, and Rick offered a surprise additional option.

Since he and Pat were done with their own baby making, and since they would never divorce nor would he ever remarry there was no need for him to retain fertile sperm. He offered to join Pat together in infertility and have a vasectomy. Immediately after announcing this decision he became mobbed by three females who badly wanting to kiss him all over and soon all three ladies were sucking his cock in turns, Shinju winning the final creamy reward, which she of course shared.

12