A Pee-watcher's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand had dropped to her navel, and was placed on it with her fingers spread. As I watched, she slowly began to move it up and down, the fabric of her bikini becoming alternately stretched then rucked. She took a deep breath.

"I really need to pee, Steve.."

"Do it! Please Annie!" I pleaded. She smiled in satisfaction back at me.

She turned her attention to the bow on the side of her briefs, and slowly pulled the free end. Her panties fell away, and I struggled against my approaching orgasm. Her pussy was everything I dreamed it would be. She was hairy- light brown- in a perfect triangle.

"Oh God!" I whispered, and she smiled.

"You like?"

"Oh yes!," I managed to gasp out.

She began to walk toward me, her chubby thighs rippling slightly as she walked.

She came closer, until she was stood with her crotch level with my eyes. I was suddenly aware of her scent...musky...

I also took delight in being reacquainted with her labia- which I saw now were distinctly wet. She was as excited as I was!

She resumed her gentle massage, her fingers outstretched.

I heard her speak, and as she did so I noticed her breathing had changed. Heavier.

"I can't hold it much longer!"

We were both gasping gently- me with my attempts to stop myself coming, and her struggling to hold back her wee. In the end, neither of us succeeded.

Suddenly she exclaimed.

"Oh!," and an uncontrolled squirt of pee shot from between her pussy lips, most of it splashing on to my chest. It felt so warm! The air was suddenly filled with the scent of piss; and I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

She regained control for a moment and looked down, her fingers now gently stretching her pussy. As she relaxed, another more controlled jet of her pee splashed strongly against me...and I came, gasping her name.

Pulse after pulse of my cum flicked upward, flopping into her pubes, over her labia, and the tops of her thighs.

We were both groaning with relief; me from my orgasm, and her though her emptying bladder. I was soaked, and what remained pattered on the hard floor.

"Oh yes!," she gasped at last as the last trickle slowed to a drip.

As I gradually regained my senses, she spoke to me through her relieved breath.

"You made quite a mess over me. I think you ought to lick it off."

It was an invitation I couldn't refuse, and although it was odd to taste my own semen, I loved the taste of her pee; warm and brackish. I licked her thighs, then her pussy; taking in another scent and flavour... that of her vagina. I had long imagined this; my tongue probing her warm fragrant crotch! As I became more involved, I reached behind her, holding her big compliant buttocks, pulling her cunt even closer to my mouth...

I pushed my tongue harder between her rubbery pussy lips, then upward, in an attempt to lick her clit- but then she pulled away.

"No. Not there." She said gently.

She moved back and turned away.

"You can use the shower," she said primly, " I'll mop up in here later. You can let yourself out."

I caught one last look at her buttocks gently rubbing together as she walked away, then she released her skirt and it fell back. She was gone. I felt somewhat confused, but well satisfied with what had just happened.

I made use of the shower, then dressed. Following her advice, I made my way to the front door, then stopped. I could hear something. Breathing. Heavy breathing, and distinctly feminine. The door to the living room was open a crack, and that is where the sound seemed to be coming from. Old habits die hard, and I took a peek and smiled to myself.

There, lying on her back on the living room floor was Annie. She was alone, and her skirt was once more hiked to her waist. Although I couldn't see the details, both her hands met at her crotch and she was obviously masturbating.

Now, call me a fool if you like, but I decided that discretion was the better part of valour on this occasion; and despite my stiffening cock...I left silently. I realised that it was now quite late, and her husband would be home soon. Being caught yet again might not this time have such enjoyable consequences. Of course it was possible that she actually wanted me to see her; in which case there would be other chances- she'd make sure of that.

I would enjoy it all the more if she did.

12