A Penchant for Passion

Story Info
Erotic play on a lugubrious day.
814 words
4.29
16.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the veil of gray, cloudy skies, rain-soaked images of Eros reside...

Each finger lightly touches down, as if landing on water, just a delicate hint, a murmur of tactility crawling across skin. Exploration of sensation with the sweetness of promise reciprocated. This comforting pas de deux, a form of non-verbal communication evokes the tease of anticipation. Searching for triggers, those sensitive spots meant for discovery...an elbow, behind the knee, a collarbone, kneading a calf muscle. Our tango of touch turns into temptation. Intertwining tongues, serpents seek to expose desire. The internal fires are lit along with candles (symbolic erection). A warm embrace becomes our covenant.

In darkness and flickering light, inhibitions are unmasked. Your weight upon me, arms pressed overhead, kisses turn torrid. A gyration of hips encourage my wetness and your hardness. Fully clothed, the pressure of grinding limbs begins an uneven haunting movement. Milking my juices with your member painfully pushing against your jeans. With a sense of urgency, I release the potent intruder. Your apparent rising appendage causes an indescribable ache between my legs. Possessed by passion, I crave to see, feel and taste the growing rod.

Releasing your grip, my mouth hungrily laps at its head, a magic mushroom. My throat expands to accommodate its length as saliva helps glide the pole. I want to delay the climax of this delicious expedition. When my cheeks are swollen from your size, I retreat for air. The exquisite torture continues...You forcefully lift my shirt and bra to nurse on my breasts, suckling the teats. Your tongue swirls while your teeth nibble and pull on the nipples. You delight in the thickening peaks, innately understanding the direct link of tits to cunt. Roughly pulling up my skirt, your fingers trace the labia through the silken fabric guarding the grotto. Focused on inciting my moans, your fingers pull off the last vestige of protection and gain entrance to the molten heat within. Your reward is a nature's ambrosia which you spread about the opening and then bring up to my lips to remind my of my vulnerability to you. I lick my own juices from your fingers, caught in the drama of physicality, lost in a world of sensation. I want you to fuck me and you know it...so what prelude will you enjoy before feeding me your cock?

You breathe into my ear, both the action and provocative words give me the chills. When you dominate my mind, you dominate my body. Reducing me to a begging hierodule acts as a source of stimulation to your basic, erotic needs.

A spanking, as the bottom spheres turn crimson, serves to incite primitive urges. Scride, on all fours, an animal in training. You reach for blindfold, collar and leash, then for added effect, jeweled nipple clamps, reminding me of my place. I can only feel the tip of your cock as the sting of your hand and later a crop warm the buns. The pain is meant as a precursor to pleasure. You will leave no permanent marks, nor make pain the solitary focus. It is leading me to an edge, that pleasure precipice, a tightrope of nerve-endings and psychological foreplay that ironically comes from a place of love, caring and respect. Letting go, escaping to a place where the sensual is all-consuming and everyday exigencies disappear. Tenderness follows the spanking, as oil is gently rubbed across my backside.

Proving my devotion, you remove the mask, first to show me your demanding hard-on, and as my tongue reaches out to taste your maleness, you pull away with a wry grin. "Not yet," you say emphatically. "I do hope you are very wet or what is next may be a bit uncomfortable." Brandishing a large dildo, you briefly permit me to suck it with the same motion I would have liked to use on you. Then you insert it, gradually...While doing so, my tangling breasts become play toys. The combination of stimulation drives me insane.

The dildo is removed leaving me even more delirious, the empty hole needs filling. Now, with your cock at full horizontal, you tell me to lie on my back, spread my legs and raise my arms. This time, both arms and legs are cuffed, I am spread out before you like a feast.

You pull off the nipple clamps as a scream escapes my lips. But the effect is magnificent, as the hardened nipples mirror your cock. I am completely yours and ready to beg for you, your cock. You enter like a bucket in a well, slowly drawing the water. I try to lift my hips off the bed to grab more of you inside me.

Finally, you release the leg restraints and the fucking begins in earnest, pounding out a rhythm until the throes of orgasm spend our last bit of energy and we are soaked in perspiration.