A Penny for a Buck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up suddenly, pulling tiny Penny up with me. She giggled and kept her arms tightly wrapped around my neck, letting her feet dangle with my hands on her bottom. "Where are we going?" she asked sweetly while nearly swinging from my neck.

"To bed!"

"Oh, goody!" she exclaimed and slipped from my grip like an eel. She ran so fast toward the waiting bed that I could barely get a glimpse of her body before she snaked under the covers.

I took a slightly more dignified route to the bed, or at least tried to. As I walked, I was quickly taking off my clothes. I might not have been as dignified as I thought, because as I was trying to remove my underwear, my ankle got caught and left me falling toward the bed. When I landed, Penny made a big deal of bouncing around as if an earthquake had struck.

A final bounce left her straddling my chest as I lay on my back in the middle of the bed. Her knees were next to my head and I stared up at her body. Inches above my face was her neat red tangle of hair. I could smell her musky fragrance and became almost desperate.

She saw my arms coming up to grab her hips and slapped them away. She waggled her finger at me, as if to say no touching. So I looked. Above her pubic hair her flat stomach seemed to extend forever before flaring out to her shapely breasts. Her nipples stood out from the tips of her breasts, their color an intense pink, almost red. Her breasts were smallish, but stood proudly from her chest. Her breasts were slightly flushed, to match her face. Her face that looked down on me from so high above me.

When she saw that my attention was on her face, she slowly lowered toward me. He angelic face descended toward mine and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. Another kiss on the tip of my nose, then a too brief kiss on the lips. As she was kissing down my face, her body started sliding down mine. I felt her hot sex slide down my chest, and then my stomach. When her pubic hair started mingling with my own she stopped her downward motion. I almost cried out in pain because my now hard cock could feel the heat from her sex mere inches away.

She lifted her hips high enough that she could clear my cock, and continued kissing downward. I could feel her pubic hair barely graze the tip of my cock before passing on. She kissed further downward and I nearly cried again as I felt the ghostly touch of the sides of her breasts against my cock. If my cock were any wider, or her breasts any larger, I would have been in heaven, instead of the agony of anticipation I was currently in.

Her face was soon poised directly over my cock. This time it was my body I was looking down to see her beautiful face. Our gaze locked and she wrapped her hand around me. Her tiny hand made me feel so much bigger than I really am. I also knew that I really was more swollen than at any other time in my life.

Her fist pumped me a couple of times, smearing the precum on the tip of my cock. She briefly sucked the head of my cock into her warm mouth and added a bit of her saliva to the slippery tip. Her head rose, and she straightened her body, kneeling and then squatting over me. Her hand was still wrapped around my cock as she slowly lowered her body down.

She closed her eyes and then started rubbing the tip of my cock against her sex. I felt the lips part and wrap around the head of my cock. She was so hot and incredibly wet. I could feel a drop of her lubrication start to slide down the side of my cock as she lowered herself down onto me. She had both of her hands on my stomach now, to aid her slow progress down my shaft. She would roll her hips slightly and another half inch would disappear into her. A side to side swaying would make an inch vanish. She was almost all the wall down when I felt some resistance. She whimpered slightly, suddenly rolled her hips and I felt her sink the last inch. I could feel her pussy spasm slightly around my throbbing cock.

She just sat there, impaled on my cock, rocking slightly forward and back. The feeling was exquisite as I could feel her pussy shifting against my cock. She started rocking faster and started bouncing slightly. I reached out and started touching her breasts. Her eyes shot open and she looked down at me. She smiled as I rolled her nipples between my fingers. As she bounced and rocked faster, I started pinching her nipples harder and rocking my hips to match her movements.

She pushed her hands into my stomach and pushed her hips down hard onto mine. Her body locked up and her legs squeezed my hips as hard as she could. I also felt her pussy clamp down onto me. She shook and ground against me. Her pussy suddenly seemed too small for my cock, and I felt moisture leaking from her. Her face and chest flushed furiously and her nipples grew very hard in my fingers

She suddenly stopped moving, at least on the outside. I could still feel her pussy spasm on my cock still buried deep inside of her. It seemed like she was trying to rise off of me, but was having difficulty getting her legs beneath her enough to un-impale herself. "Please don't move" she said as she bit her lower lip. She rose enough to get an inch of me out of her, and I finally felt her spasming stop. She then sank back down and lay down against me.

I stroked her hair gently and tried to let her sensitivity subside, but we were both betrayed by our genitals. A final spasm of her pussy caused my cock to jump deep inside her. I heard her gasp and then saw her eyes gazing up into mine. She started sitting up, which only pushed me deeper inside.

My turn, I thought, as I snaked my hands under her legs and grabbed her bottom. With her legs on top of my arms I slowly lifted her off of me. She was so tiny, and I was so excited, she seemed to be weightless in my arms. I raised her a few inches and then let her fall back onto me bringing a gasp from her.

I repeated the motion, slowly lifting and then letting her slide back down. She grabbed her knees in her arms and held herself in a tight little ball. A ball that I lifted and dropped onto my cock. Soon I wasn't just letting her slide down, I was pushing her onto my cock. My fingers dug into her hips as I lifted and pushed her. Her hands grabbed my arms as I continued sliding her up and down my cock, harder and faster. I could feel the tension building in me and I saw her eyes mirror my desperation. I finally couldn't take any more and as I pushed her down against me and my cock erupted deep inside of her. I pushed her hips hard against me, trying to push even deeper as my cock spasmed inside of her. I could feel her shaking in my hands as I emptied myself into her.

Finally, my fierce grip on her hips relaxed, and her body sagged against me. We were both too exhausted to lift her off my cock, which refused to go fully soft while inside her hot tight sex. So slowly we slid our bodies past each other until I slipped out of her. By the point we both merely had to lift our heads to kiss each other gently. I wrapped my arms and a blanket around her and was soon asleep, with Penny's beautiful head asleep on my chest.

* * *

If it weren't for the warm weight lying on top of me, I would never have believed it when I woke up in the morning. I felt her waking up, and couldn't think of anything to say except, "Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning, Buck," she said in a way that sounded incredibly dirty.

"Maybe there is such a thing as fate after all."

"Oh, really, Mr. Man of Science?"

"I just remembered my apartment number: 101. A buck and a penny!"

We both laughed for a moment and then she looked at me with a semi-serious look. "My father was right about you."

"Oh, why is that?"

"When he asked me to make the mug for you, he specifically told me to make the antlers especially big, with many points. 'A forty point stag' he said."

"Forty points? He told me the antlers were because I was such a complex thinker."

Penny giggled and said, "He told me it was because deep down you were really horny!"

I can feel my perspective changing already.

12