A Penny For Your Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed leaned and kissed her, "We will talk about this later, okay? I'd love to hear of your dancing days."

By this time Jim and Carrie had gotten out of their car and were walking towards Penny and Ed, smiling at them. "I think you will like this place a lot. There are only about 30 couples who are members here but we can bring friends with us." Jim was saying as he walked towards them.

The quartet walked to the entrance of a white building that looked like an apartment building.

"The club is in here?" Penny asked and Carrie nodded, smiling. Taking her hand and pulling her close for a hug&ldots;Carrie whispered in Penny's ear that she will definitely be able to 'show off' in here. Penny could feel herself getting wet already and quivered.

A big fellow at the door asked to see their membership card and Jim pulled it out of his wallet to show him, telling him that the rest of them were guests.

Penny couldn't believe her eyes when she walked through the door. The big entry hall had a mural painted on the wall directly opposite the door. A mural of life-size men and women in little or no clothing involved in an orgy. Bacchus! She stood there looking at it, marveling at the detail of the lines of the painting before turning to Carrie with a smile. Carrie knew that Penny would appreciate the artwork and returned her smile, then hugged her.

Jim and Ed were standing off to one side and Penny could see Jim pointing down one of the two hallways that were on both edges of the mural. They were talking softly and didn't notice Penny and Carrie walking over to them. Penny couldn't hear what was being said, but she knew from the look on Jim's face that he was intrigued.

Carrie and Jim led the way going down the hall on the left. The rooms of this club were set in a row, one following the other behind the mural, going down the center of the building. All of the rooms' walls were made of glass block halfway up, and clear glass windows in the top half and there were doorways connecting each room to the next one. The first room was a lounge with several sofas, and a bar at one end. There were probably 6 or 8 people here, mingling...all in various stages of dress. One woman had one breast hanging from her dress, which was wrapped around her toga style. Another might as well have not had anything on&ldots;The material of her dress was so thin, you could see right through it.

Everyone turned to see who had just come in and several people greeted Jim and Carrie with hugs and kisses. Penny and Ed were introduced and received hugs and kisses too, before Following Jim and Carrie to the bar. They ordered what they wanted from the bartender and chatted until their drinks were ready. Jim then led the way through to the next room. There was a dance floor in the middle of this room, which must have been soundproofed, but the music wasn't very loud. There was a woman dancing all by herself, swaying to the music. She was wearing a button up dress, only it wasn't buttoned. She had white lace undies underneath, including thigh high elastic top stockings and black heels. There were 4 men standing close to the stage encouraging her and Penny felt a rush as memories of her college days came back to her.

Ed was standing behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist, talking low into her left ear. "I'd like to see you do one of your dances from college. Do you remember any of your old routines?" Penny blushed and nodded but then turned to him and told him that the first dance for him was going to be a private one and then she winked.

The next room was a nice surprise! It was a huge hot tub&ldots;or a small swimming pool, depending on how you looked at it. It could hold about 30 people comfortably but tonight there were only 12 people in it. A couple of the women had swimsuits on but most didn't. At least tops anyway. Carrie told Penny that the ones who wore suits were usually first-timers. There were a couple of tables, some lounge chairs and a few sofas. There were changing rooms on either side of the room which were completely glass blocked but shadows could still be seen through them.

The last room was the one that really electrified Ed when he saw it. Hanging from the steel beams was a swing. Not just any swing like one you would see on a playground, but made more like a harness, a rope climbing harness. It had several padded nylon straps, which the woman in the swing now had adjusted to fit her body including her wrists, which were fastened into cuffs over her head.. She was raised about three ft. off the floor so that her wide open pussy was readily available to the man kneeling between her legs, licking her from her taint to her clit and back, over and over. She was moaning loudly and at her head, the man who had been standing beside her, pushed his cock to her lips. She eagerly opened them and began sucking on the mushroom head, moaning louder than before.

Carrie walked to the other side of the woman and began caressing her nipples with the palm of her hand, rubbing them in small circles, before leaning to take one in her mouth and biting it gently.

Ed and Penny, standing back watching, were both very turned on by the whole scene. Penny could feel Ed's cock poking her in the small of her back and his hands were on her nipples under her halter, pinching them. He was telling her that he would love to see her in that swing, that he wanted to watch her in that swing, being fucked and sucked and stroked and pinched and cum all over by several men. Women too,if they wanted.

Penny was wiggling with excitement and she could feel juices running down her legs as Ed pushed a finger into her pussy from behind, under her short skirt. One finger sliding forward across her clit, then rubbing it in circles. Penny's knees shook and he had to catch her as as she orgasmed on his hand.

"Jim&ldots;Jim! " Ed got his attention and motioned for him to move closer. Jim did and Ed asked him if there was any way that Penny could be put in that swing. Jim nodded and said that he would see what he could do.

They stood there and watched the woman in the swing get used by several men...in her mouth, her pussy...her ass and then they watched as three men came all over her. Jim was one of the men who helped her out of the swing and helped her to a sofa in the corner where she collapsed with a very contented sigh.

Ed whispered into Penny's ear that she was going to be the next one to use that swing and Penny looked at him like he was crazy. It took a couple of minutes to convince her but she finally agreed because in all honesty it did look like fun.

Carrie led Penny over to the swing and helped get her adjusted in the straps and unfastened her halter top before having her raise her arms to put them in the wrist cuffs. Carrie leaned and took Penny's right nipple in between her lips and sucked on it as Ed and Jim raised her from the floor. Carrie stood behind Penny and wrapped her arms around her, pinching and pulling her nipples, whispering in her ear about how much fun the swing was.

The word had gotten around the club that the lady who came in with Carrie and Jim was in the swing and all of a sudden the room was packed. Penny made Carrie promise to stay close and she agreed. Ed was the first one to move between Penny's legs and kneel down. He leaned in and licked her pussy from her taint to her clit and back...over and over until he heard her say she was close to cumming, then he stopped and grinned.

"Hey Jim? You want to take over for me here? "

Jim smiled and knelt between her legs. "I have wanted to see your pussy since Carrie told me how beautiful it is."

Penny looked at Carrie and Carrie nodded. "I told him a long time ago about us, Sweetie." Jim leaned in and began licking her pussy and pushing a finger inside of her, finding her G-spot and pressing on it gently. He could feel her squirm and when he looked up he could see his wife with Penny's nipples in her fingers, tugging on them. She was also kissing her mouth, their tongues wrestling with each other.

Since Penny had been so close to cumming before Ed stopped, it didn't take her long to start really squirming under Jim's ministrations and then screaming out&ldots;"OHHH GODDD&ldots;I'mmm cummingggg!!" Jim kept his fingers in her pussy, tapping on her G-spot over and over, continuously making her have mini-orgasms. She shook and trembled and quivered for about 5 minutes before Jim stopped moving his fingers inside of her.

Jim stood up and unfastened his jeans, pushing them down and kicking them to the side. Penny looked at his hard cock poking out in front and watched him grab it and stroke it for a minute before he shoved it into her with one hard push. Penny immediately came all over him, cum gushing around his cock. Carrie was still playing with her nipples but Ed was kissing her now and telling her how beautiful she looked in this swing...how hot and sexy it made her. How hard it made him seeing her and holding her like this while Jim fucked her.

After about five minutes of sliding in and out of Penny's pussy, feeling her inner walls grab and squeeze...so soft and cushiony, Jim pulled out and his cum flew over her stomach and nipples before he slipped back inside again, releasing the last of his seed in her wetness.

Jim stepped back and sat down in a chair behind him. Ed had moved to her head and was feeding Penny his hard cock. She swallowed and licked his manhood as he fucked in and out of her. Carrie was at her side sucking on her nipple and playing with Ed's balls, tickling and gently squeezing them.

Carrie's kisses moved lower across Penny's stomach, her tongue sneaking out to circle her belly button several times.

Carrie moved around and stepped between Penny's legs. Penny opened her eyes to see who was there and smiled as she saw it was Carrie. She remembered how good Carrie's mouth felt on her pussy...how intense the orgasms she had when Carrie licked and sucked her clit. When Carrie's mouth touched her outer lips, Penny trembled. She pushed her tongue inside just a little bit then leaned to encircle her clit, sucking it like a little cock. Penny had a huge clit and it poked out of its hood very far. It was hard and very red when Carrie pulled her lips away. Her fingers slid inside, feeling the hot, slick wetness inside, feeling the softness and knowing that some of the wetness was her husband's. She pulled her fingers out and stood up, sucking one finger, then reaching and offering Ed the other ones to taste. As soon as Ed tasted Jim and Penny's mixed cum, he came in Penny's mouth....holding her head while she gulped and swallowed his load.

Penny was gasping when Ed stepped back but she moaned loudly as she felt Carrie's mouth go back to sucking her hard button. She jerked in the swing and Carrie had to hold her hips to keep the suction between her lips and Penny's clit. Her bare ass was pushed out as she did and Jim, sitting behind his wife, was hard again. He stood up and moved behind her, pushing into her slowly. Her pussy clenched tightly and he fucked her faster, pushing her face into Penny and really setting the swing to moving around. Ed and another man moved to the sides to hold the swing while Jim fucked Carrie. A woman who introduced herself as Josie had stepped up behind Penny's head and asked if she could join in. With a nod from Penny, Josie (who was very tiny.) climbed into the swing with Penny, facing her head. She moved herself until her pussy was right over Penny's mouth, then slowly settled her womanhood right down on her face. Penny lapped and licked this wonderful sweet surprise. Josie wiggled and moved, rubbing her pussy all over Penny's face. Ed told Penny that she looked so fucking sexy and leaned to kiss her, his mouth close to Josie's mound then he stood and stepped back.

He sat down in a chair along the wall and watched his sexy lady...already planning on joining this club if they would accept him. He would definitely have to bring Penny back here. Watching other people have sex was always a turn-on for him...having his girlfriend be one of the people he was watching was amazing! He couldn't believe how turned on he got watching her all evening, but this place...this place, was wonderful and he knew they would have lots of fun here.

Jim came and sat next to Ed, "Penny is so fucking hot, Ed. A few of the other members have asked me if you would mind if they had fun with Penny while she was in the swing."

"It's up to Penny, Jim." Ed responded as his eyes were still on Penny, being eaten by one woman and licking another woman...Surrounded by others, who were watching the show.

"Well, will YOU ask her? Please?"

Ed got up and went over to Penny, kneeling behind her and whispering in her ear, telling her what Jim had asked. She enthusiastically nodded her head and when Jim saw that he moved back behind Carrie again, pulling her away from Penny's pussy and sitting with her on his cock, leaning back in the chair.

"Why'd you pull me away, Honey? She was so close to cumming." "Because I want to feel you on my cock as we watch for awhile. He nodded his head at Penny and when she looked, she saw that the swing had been lowered closer to the floor. A fellow was lying under there and after he played with her pussy, he moved to slip a finger in her ass, stretching her. He coated his cock with lube and moved to slide his cock inside of Penny. The swing was being adjusted by a couple of men until she was lowered completely onto him. Josie had gotten off the swing and was standing behind Penny, pushing her more into a seated position and Penny's feet were flat on the floor as the stranger underneath began to fuck in and out or her slick asshole. Another man had stepped forward and was kneeling between both pairs of legs, reaching to rub Penny's clit, feeling it swell even larger. He then pushed his fingers inside of her, so tight from the cock in her ass, feeling it slide in and out on the other side of her inner wall. He pulled his fingers out and moved closer, aiming his cock at her entrance. As he slowly pushed into her tightness, her groans and moans were muffled by another man stepping up and sliding his cock between her lips, then thrusting in and out of it. Penny exploded into the longest orgasm she had ever had, her mind going off into space as the three men continued pounding into her holes until they too, came in her mouth , then her ass and finally into her pussy. The two men at her head and pussy pulled out and the last spurts of their cum dripped onto Penny's stomach and cheeks.

Penny just laid there and twitched and trembled.

Ed saw that she had had enough and asked for help to take her out of the swing. Josie released her hands and Ed picked Penny up, carrying her to the room where the hot tub was. He laid her on a couch there and sat beside her, caressing her while telling her how beautiful she was, all disheveled and covered with cum. Her body flushed and stripes where the straps from the swing had bitten into her skin.

Penny smiled up at Ed and told him, "Thank You , Baby! Thank you for talking me into coming out tonight. This has been quite a night, just like you said."

"I know Baby. You see...Jim told me about this club a couple of weeks ago and we have been planning this since then. I knew that you would love it once we got you here. I had to loosen you up by taking you to the other places. I knew you wouldn't be ready to come here first." He sat back and just watched her face for a reaction. She didn't say anything for a few minutes, just stared back at him.

"A penny for your thoughts!" Ed said and with a start, she looked at him again and smiled sexily. "When are we coming back again?"

12