A Penny for Your Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

"Well, the other one. Something I have always fantasized about of course, but never done, never felt...was having you actually masturbating me with your panties, similar to those red ones I stole from you. I've always imagined that, more times that I can even count. What that would actually feel like, look like, only having you doing it, and not myself."

She kept stirring the pot, rapidly now. I stood, quietly, flicking my Bic. I approached her and then ever so gently, slipped the penny into her pants pocket behind, though my next move was designed to do more than that. A lot more. Even as I felt the connection between us, the turmoil in her mind, the confused sense of lust, depravity, want and need. The images I now saw as though they were actually happening. My cock, (though it was an imagined appearance of one anyway...not quite my own) that I now saw inside her mind. Sliding it up and down between her bare breasts, which I did think now, probably were hers. Most likely exactly the way they looked. And then the image of her sitting next to me, naked on her bed. A pair of her panties in hand as she sat there stroking my cock with them. I kissed her on the back of the neck. And as I did, I concentrated, telling her in an instant that more than anything...more important than dinner, or anything else for that matter, that's exactly what she wanted to do to me.

"He'd be coming in your panties Carol, he wouldn't actually be squirting on you now would he? Only in your panties. But you could see it, feel it when he did...when he does. You would enjoy that wouldn't you? It would be safe, it would be simple...easy, and yes naughty, naughty fun."

She quit stirring the pot, reached over, turning off the stove, and then turning. Her breasts once again mashing against my chest, as this time she kissed me back, fully on the lips, her mouth hard pressed against my own.

"Come on...dinner can wait. There's something I'd enjoy doing for you," she told me.

Taking my hand, Carol then led me down the hallway towards her bedroom. I could quite clearly hear her thoughts of course, even more so, holding her hand. The images sharp, crystal clear.

"Am I really going to do this?" She was asking herself. "What if..."

"Yes, you are. There are no what if's here Carol. You know you want to do this, something you've been craving to do now for years. You know you have to, need to...want to. You know this could be the way, the only way...after all these years holding back. You must do it Carol, you will do it in fact. Nothing else matters."

The moment she stepped inside her bedroom she released my hand, turning looking at me. She reached down and in one smooth complete motion, pulled the tube top she'd been wearing up and over her head. Her magnificent breasts spilling out as she did so.

"Take off your clothes honey. I'm going to jerk you off, with my panties. And after dinner...you're going to tit-fuck me too!"

I didn't bother telling her that dinner would be late. Very, very late.

**

I quickly stripped off my clothes, watching her as she stood there watching me. Not yet removing her own shorts, though she had in fact unbuttoned, and unzipped them. I teased her just a bit, purposely, removing my jeans, though not my briefs, letting her see the fairly impressive bulge pressing against the front of them.

"Everything," she moaned hotly now, finally slipping her own shorts down her legs, kicking them the rest of the way off with one foot, now standing there wearing...a red pair of what looked like silk panties. "Look familiar?"

"Very," I grinned, though I'd never seen the likes of them before obviously.

"I went out and got them, yesterday, after you left. Though I'll be honest with you Brian, I never thought I'd actually be doing this. I did entertain the thought of perhaps handing them to you again, like the other ones. But after thinking about it, I decided, this would be a lot more fun. A hell of a lot more fun in fact."

My cock sprang up hard and full as I now discarded my briefs, likewise kicking them off to the side, allowing my prick to stand, throbbing, even bouncing a bit as she stood there feasting on it.

"How would you a...like it," she said having trouble breathing. "A little wet? Or a lot?"

"What do you think?" I actually did leer at her. She leered back at me, now pressing her fingers deeply into her cleft, no doubt forcing the crotch of her panties deeply into her wet succulent slit, bathing them in the juices I now knew were flowing, sensing it in her mind, just as she was, as they did. And I was learning something here too. Something new, something I hadn't quite yet experienced in quite this way before. In addition to my own excitement and pleasure, I was now feeling hers! I could almost feel the way she was touching her pussy, as though I myself had one! I don't think I'd ever been this aroused, this intensity was bordering on madness!

I walked over, holding her in my arms, my hands coming up to surround her magnificent breasts, kissing her deeply, passionately, as she kissed me back. Her hand suddenly clasping my rigid prick as we stood there. She then pulled me, tumbling back onto the bed, like a banshee gone wild, she stripped off her red silk panties, now holding them in her hand, wrapping them around my cock, beginning to stroke it with them.

"Oh god!" I wailed uncontrollably, the sensation of that silky softness, the addition of her own wet juicy lubrications, still warm as she slithered the material up and down my throbbing member.

"Yes! Yes!" She cried out in response to that, "Oh baby...feel it, feel my naughty, dirty girl cream caressing this gorgeous hard dick of yours! Do you like it baby? Do you like how naughty I am, jerking you off with my own panties? Did you like jerking yourself off yesterday with my other ones? The one's you brought back, all filled up and crusty with your dried spunk? Did you know...I, I actually tasted it baby. I did...I really did. I sniffed, and licked that dried up crusty spunk of yours sticking to the crotch of my old yucky, dirty panties. Can you believe that? I did...I actually did. And it made me so....fucking...hot!"

The connection we now shared, the images I was seeing in her mind were almost violent, abstract and bizarre. But I was loving every minute of it. I could see in her mind, fountains...geysers, even waterfalls if you will of white spurting spunk covering her from head to toe. Such were her thoughts, weird and crazy as they were.

"Jerk me baby! Jerk me. Work my cock honey, that's it...pump it, make it squirt, make it fill your delicious red panties. See me cum in them babe...cream them for you, and then...and then...I want to masturbate you with your own cum-filled panties!"

Carol went nuts on me. No other way to describe it. Only she did me one better than that. With my prick still surrounded with her red panties, she sat on top of me, and then to my utter amazement and surprise, she suddenly shoved me inside her, panties and all! I was now fucking her, with her panties still surrounding my prick, the sensation of that beyond anything I'd ever imagined or felt before as Carol suddenly screamed, crying out in absolute delight as I too let go. Spurt after delicious spurt filling up both cunt and panties together. And as I did...as we did. I felt her orgasm as though it were my own, adding tremors of explicit, unbridled delight, which magnified, intensified my own normally sensational climaxes.

I actually passed out.

**

I wasn't out of it very long, even coming around before Carol had. Though sadly, the connection between us once again severed, as time had run out. I was almost grateful that it had. The intensity of sharing her orgasm, while experiencing my own, almost too intense!

Carol had fallen off to the side, the obscene visual now before me, her spunk filled panties still somehow captured within her cunt. Portions of them protruding, her cream and mine still dripping out of her onto the sheets. I slid up next to her, closer, my mouth gently surrounding her still hard extended nipple, sweetly sucking it as my hand likewise caressed and softly played with the other one. She murmured, coming around then, her eyes suddenly opening.

"Holy fucking shit!" She exclaimed. "Never in my wildest imagination have I ever...and I mean ever! Had an orgasm like that one!"

"I know what you mean baby, seriously. I know just what you mean!"

Only then did she realize that her panties were still stuck up inside her cunt, as she reached down, half embarrassed in order to remove them. I stayed her hand. "No...let me, please," I grinned, and then moved down her body, kissing and licking her every step of the way as I did so. Once between her legs, pushing her more fully onto her back, spreading them. I then captured her creamy cunt-cock filled panties between my teeth, and teasingly began pulling them out of her. Once I had, I moved back up, and began a long slow teasing dance on her with my tongue.

"You know...he never, he never did this to me either..." she sighed, almost crying as she felt what I was doing to her.

"You don't have to think about that anymore," I told her. "Now relax, enjoy this Carol. I'm going to eat, lick and suck this sweet tasting pussy of yours, until you climax again. Maybe twice even. But for now, just enjoy, don't worry about me, or about anything. Just enjoy the pleasure I'm about to give you. That's all that matters at the moment...ok?"

"Ok," she sighed almost dreamily, as my tongue began to lap her into happy land.

I made her come four times until she finally pushed me away from between her legs, exhausted, spent...emotionally drained. But contentedly happy, perhaps for the first time in years.

We lay together like that quietly for the better part of an hour, recuperating, relishing in the intimate closeness as we simply held onto one another. After a time, she finally spoke, still sounding dreamily, almost out of breath.

"Brian?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to do something for me."

"Name it."

"Think you...think you can come again?" I laughed.

"Yeah, pretty sure I can...why?"

She hesitated only for a moment. I wish then I was able to hear her thoughts, but she spoke them for me seconds after that. "Because...I want you to come on me Brian. I want you to stand over me, and come...all over me, everywhere, as much as you can, for as long as you can. Will you...can you, do that for me?"

"You're sure?"

This time, she didn't hesitate even for a second.

"I'm more sure than I've ever been about anything. Please Brian, please...come on me, all over me...everywhere, for as long as you possibly can."

"What about...dinner?" I teased, now standing up on her bed, looking down at her. My cock already swollen, stiff and hard. She looked up at it, and then at me...grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Fuck dinner!"

**

Maybe it wasn't as much as I would have liked, but I'd already spent an enormous load in her pussy-panties earlier. Still, it wasn't half bad, the pure eroticism and excitement of doing that for her, producing enough, that I managed to give her several good squirts, starting with her hair, face, chin and breasts, petering out before going elsewhere, though I dribbled out, and shook out as much as I could onto her belly. We then spent some time together rubbing it all into her skin until it was completely absorbed. Only then did we go down stairs...still naked, and warmed up the now cold soup she'd been making for us.

"It's...ah, been a while, since I've...well, you know, been with anyone Brian. Especially someone young, and so...recuperative?" She asked as though questioning. I laughed, finishing my soup, and then stood, taking my empty bowl to the kitchen sink washing it out for her, and then turning. She gasped upon seeing my rock hard cock again.

"You were saying?"

"Think you can..."

"Where would you like it this time?" I asked grinning at her.

She opened her mouth, pointing inside. I didn't ask her if she was sure this time. I knew that she was. I walked over where she sat, and began fucking her face, which is exactly what I knew earlier, was what she really wanted.

**

Later that evening as I sat at home making entries in my journal, I had discovered a few new things, which seemed to be an ongoing factor. There was still plenty of new things to learn about whatever this "thing" was inside me. Having been connected while actually having sex with someone, had taught me something. The intensity of that experience almost more than I could mentally handle myself. I truly had in a very unique way, experienced, sensed...and felt the orgasmic bliss that Carol had been feeling, on top of my own. I smiled inwardly, looking forward to further study on that one. Including Gayleen now as soon as I could in order to have two separate women, two differing thought processes and emotions to experiment with. I was curious if I would indeed experience the same thing with her now. And now had every intention of pursuing an even deeper relationship with her, as soon as I could. I planned of course on continuing things with Carol too. She meant even more to me in a way perhaps, because of our years of knowing one another for one thing. But now, knowing what she'd gone through, and how far she had come in so short a period of time, regaining a bit of her old self in the process.

I'm sure Jerry would have killed me, if he were to ever learn that his mother was indeed now a true MILF, and that I had in fact fucked her. But then again, I figured in a way...he now owed me one!

I soon slipped into bed, exhausting quickly claiming me, though already looking forward to the following night at work. The last time Gayleen and I had been together, she had hinted at the fact that maybe it wasn't all that safe, doing what we were doing in the parking lot after work. Her suggestion had been, that perhaps next time...we just go over to her place.

I didn't come out and say it of course, and once I had bonded with her again, I knew I'd know anyway. But I was pretty sure, we would soon be graduating from mutual masturbation, into a whole lot more.

I was looking forward to finding out, what it felt like when she came. It would be interesting in comparing the two.

I fell asleep with the sounds of the growing wind outside my window. The distant rumbling of thunder. Weather reports had indicated we were in for some fairly severe storms over the next few days. Frankly, I was looking forward to it. Lightning after all, truly fascinated me, and for good reason.

**

It was indeed a blustery day with plenty of high winds and rain when I got up the following morning. And as was usually the case, with the electricity in the air from the storm, I could feel it to some extent, this little trickle of what felt like a small tiny current coursing through me. I'd grown accustomed to that over the course of the years. And try as I might, even when I did, it didn't change the duration of my little spark. Neither did it add to it, or take away from it. It remained the same, even during an electrical storm. The only sensation I ever did feel, was that little tiny bit of current juicing through me that didn't seem to do anything else beyond that. I'd even gotten to the point where I hardly noticed it anymore, unless I actually thought about it, like I was doing now.

By the time I was ready to leave for work, it was really coming down. By the time I got to work, there was a thunder cell right over the top of us, or so it seemed anyway. Enormous flashes of lightning, followed by almost immediate claps and reverberating rumbles of thunder. I pulled the hood of my rain jacket up over my head, opened the car door preparing to run inside to the building and get out of the rain.

There's an interesting saying. Something about lightning never striking twice?

Well guess what. It did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers