A Penny for Your Thoughts Ch. 01

Story Info
Passion boils at a jazz festival.
1.1k words
3.59
18.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

This story was revised to answer the two public comments, and the revision was completed on 09/20/09.

*

Have you ever been in a situation where you have wished for something so much so that it comes true? Or do you believe in the idea of positive thinking, and putting your hopes, wants and dreams up into the atmosphere?

Well I have been a person to do just that, and considering I hadn't dated, or even been close with a woman in a number of years, I just prayed for what I wanted, and wrote on a small slip of paper, four words, that weren't so simple, but I knew I would know when I found what I was looking for.

Faith
Spirit
Love
Hope

I never knew back in 2004 when I wrote those words that I would not need them for so long, and even forget about them.

Over the years, the list would be added to, but in the back of my mind, I tried to keep the top four items on the list, and then somehow my entire world changed when I read some information about an upcoming Jazz festival in New Jersey which I wanted to go to.

Growing up in the inner city, Jazz had been an escape for me, because I saw things I wanted to hide from people who I was close to.

Sex, drugs, guns in school, and Jazz was just a way for me to get away from it all. Having a strong family background help me keep myself centered and focused on my goals to get my education, , but it was also being intelligent enough to know that I needed more help to go further than the inner city.

I was a Black guy looking for a way out back then, and going to school was a way to rise up and showcase my skills, so that I could network enough to be able to move out of the inner city.

Luckily, I found my way to the government contracting world, and after a number of years, I felt like it was time for me to go back for this Jazz festival, because the music that I love was drawing me home.

My plans for this festival were to relax and to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and the office, because being involved with the computer world everyday, and making sure to do my research prior to doing presentations about changing policies in the contracting initiatives in my field, I knew I needed a break.

The festival brought in a few celebrities, but mostly local talent who were getting a start on their careers, and being that it was one of the performing arts centers I was use to being around as a kid, I couldn't wait to go back.

This festival was to last a week and I arrived on the second day, and immediately, with the Jazz sound entering my sub conscious, my eyes locked on to one of the finest women I have ever seen.

I was getting mentally overloaded very quickly, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was 5'6, red hair, brownish green eyes, and perfectly proportioned in all the right places. Besides that she was wearing a strapless dress which hugged her body ever so nicely, and showed her ample cleavage.

Being totally wrapped up in the music, and trying to take a mental picture of this beauty, my body traveling on its own almost, and before I knew it, our eyes locked, and her eyes were full of passion.

We smiled softly at each other, and I tipped my drink to her, showing her to a table that was near by so that we could sit and listen to music.

She seemed hesitant to accept my offer, so I just walked over to the table, sat with my drink, and began listening to the different versions of the Jazz music playing. I didn't know what the outcome was about to be, but I sat there for about 20 minutes, and like a soft angel's voice, I hear from behind me:

"Hey handsome, I'll give you a penny for your thoughts?"

That voice is so soft, so sultry, and so sexy, that I almost spill some of my drink on my shirt. She has that breathiness that sends a chill down the back of my neck, and causes my thighs to instantly clamp shut, because of the blood flow problem I am having. Her voice is erotic enough that I lose my breath for a second, but I quickly regain my composure.

"I am thinking that I am glad you have finally joined me."

"Well, I appreciate the invitation."

"So why did you invite me over to your table sir?"

"Well, I found that you were a very attractive lady, and I wanted to take the time to get to know you."

"Hmmm." Was her only response.

We sat at the table listening to a new Saxophone artist and getting lost in the moment, and before you know it, the time flew by faster than we expected.

It was 10:00 pm, and a warm day, turned into a nice cool evening. We had dinner together, and one drink turned into just soft drinks. We found that we enjoyed each others company, and we laughed, and were comfortable in each others presence.

The passion hadn't necessarily gone away, but we were just getting to know each other, and I asked her if she wanted to dance.

"So my lady would you like to dance with me?"

"Absolutely."

I pulled her to the street where a dance floor had been set up, and others were dancing, we held hands, and pulling her to me, and with her scent being even more intoxicating, I held her close, I sniffed her neck, and just let the music take us.

I knew at this point that this woman was something special, but I couldn't explain how it happened so fast, but as the music took us deeper into the moment, and our eyes locked, we both felt what wasn't being said.

"A penny for your thoughts?" She asked in order to break up the tension.

"A nickel for your kisses." Was my response back to her.

With that I slowly leaned in and kissed her softly, and held her close to me, as I then trailed around to her neck and nibbled her there. I could feel myself getting hard, and knew that I had to get away, before we started something we couldn't finish, right there in the middle of the street.

I knew I had to be respectful of this woman, because she was beautiful, classy, stylish, and she had some kind of grace about her, but I knew there was so much more I had to find out about her, I just couldn't wait to do it, like her name.

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers